1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
全新版大学英语第一册UNIT 2课件
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 2 Friendship What Is the Genuine Friendship? B R _ Word Web 2 Warm-up activities Interview Background Information
Text Organization Warm-up activities Now work in pairs to have a discussion about the qualities necessary in maintaining an enduring friendship. Friendship often involves Enjoyment
Spending time doing things together and sharing life experiences. Trust Believing that our friends act on our behalf. Respect and understanding Believing that our friends have the right to their own opinions. Mutual assistance Helping and supporting our friends and having them help us. Confidential matters Sharing confidential matters with our friends. All the Cabbie Had Was a Letter Questions and Answers What was the cab driver doing when the author wanted to take a taxi? What can you infer from the first sentence? Did he have a cold?
He must have been completely lost in something he was reading because I had to tap on the windshield to get his attention. (para. 1) “Is your cab available?” I asked when he finally looked up at me. He nodded, then said apologetically as I settled into the back seat, “I’m sorry, but I was reading a letter.” He sounded as if he had a cold or something. (para. 2) Be los be fully occupied with 专心致志于… You will succeed in whatever you lose yourself in.
专心致志地做,任何事情都会成功。 她回到书桌旁埋头工作。 She returned to the desk and lost herself in the work.
He must have been …. Must have done/must do
对过去发生的事情或动作做出的肯定猜测/对现在发生的事情,动作或状态等的肯定猜测。 He must have been …. Must have done/must do
The keys are nowhere to be found. I _________them when I got out of the car. (drop)
You _____ very proud of your son because he is an honor student in the school. (be) Judging from his being absent-minded, he _____ lovesickness. (get) He must have been …. Must have done/must do
The keys are nowhere to be found. I __ must have dropped _them when I got out of the car. (drop)
You _____ very proud of your son because he is an honor student in
正在加载中,请稍后...【图文】Unit2friendship_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit2friendship
大小:1.88MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢我喜欢真诚的朋友.用英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我喜欢真诚的朋友.用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案