扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译谁能帮忙把下面的句子翻译成英语 1.让她在前面给我们打手电 2.我们必须打起精神工作和学习 3.他打起了日本式的印花纱帘
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Let her&give us a&hand&in front of或是Let&her&go&in&front&and&flash&a&torch&for&usWe must raise our spirits&to work and studyHe&played the&printing&screen&Japanese style
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
把下列句子翻译成英语,求帮助1.牛奶太热了,我们不能喝.2.她的身高足够当空中小姐了.3.那个地方太远了,我们不能走着去.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.The milk is too hot to drink.2.She is tall enough to be a Air Attendant(或者Stewardess)3.That place is too far to go on foot.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
the milk is too hot to drinktoo…to… 太…以至于不she is enough tall to be that place is too far to go by foot
1.Milk is too hot to drink.2.Her height is enough to be a stewardess.3.That place is too distant to walk there.
1 We can't drink milk because it is too hot.2 Her height is qualified to be a air hostess.3. We can't go to that place on foot, because it is too far away
扫描下载二维码句子翻译练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
句子翻译练习
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢句子翻译. 将下列句子译成英语.并将所译句子写在答题卡上标有题号的横线上. 1.昨天他们玩得多开心啊!2.一遇到困难就泄气是不对的.3.除非你告诉我真相.否则我无法帮你.4.你能想象一下数千年前的扬州是什么样的吗?5.目前中国在世界上正扮演着越来越重要的角色. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
句子翻译。 将下列句子译成英语,并将所译句子写在答题卡上标有题号的横线上。 1.昨天他们玩得多开心啊!2.一遇到困难就泄气是不对的。3.除非你告诉我真相,否则我无法帮你。4.你能想象一下数千年前的扬州是什么样的吗?5.目前中国在世界上正扮演着越来越重要的角色。
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届广东佛山顺德区九年级5月教研联盟活动测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
--- When will the popular film star arrive here?--- I don’t know when he _________. When he _________here, I’ll call you in a minute.A. will come, will arrive B. comes, arrivesC. will come, arrives D. comes, will arrive
来源:2016届江苏句容市、丹阳市中考网上阅卷模拟训练英语试卷(解析版)
— May I take
food for my supper? — Sure. You can choose
food you like here. A. some B. some C. any D. any
来源:2016届江苏连云港灌云县龙苴中学九年级模拟练习英语试卷(解析版)
There's _______ with your watch because it often keeps bad time.A. nothing wrong B. something wrong C. wrong nothing D. wrong something
来源:2016届江苏连云港灌云县龙苴中学九年级模拟练习英语试卷(解析版)
—The T-shirt looks nice on you! How much does it ?—I just ten dollars for it.A. afforded B.spent C. spent D. paid
来源:2016届江苏扬州广陵区九年级第二次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Samantha(her husband, John, called her Sam)left the doctor’s house looking perfect, satisfied with her appearance.The year was 1862. It seemed that the war with the North would never come to an end. Sam’s father had left as soon as possible, fighting for their land, for their new government, for the South.At last, Samantha reached the house that she and John owned. It was a cold, rainy night, and she was glad to be home. She stepped into the sitting room. John sat in an armchair, reading a book. When he saw her, he put the book down, and stood, reaching his arms out for her. They kissed briefly. He put a hand to her now slightly round belly(肚子) and asked, “What did the doctor say?”“He said the baby was fine and that I seemed healthy. Do you have any news?”“Surprisingly, yes.” John hesitated for a moment, as if deciding how he would stop what he was about to say, and then unwillingly continued, “I’ve been required to join the army.”Sam screamed, “What?” She was near tears. “But-but we’re just starting out.” Her voice shook. “I thought that after two years of begging my mother to let the two of us get married that our life would finally be happy. Isn’t there any way you can get out of this?”John answered, “I’m afraid not.” “Please. Please, John, if you love me, please get out of this. Break a leg or do something.” She began to cry. John comforted her, resting her head on his shoulder. “Sam.” “What?”“Nam name it John or Joanna. I’ll come back as soon as I can. I promise.”Sam smiled, knowing that John never broke a promise. She put her hand to her belly, and, unknown to her, the baby was a girl.And unknown to both of them, the promise that John had just made would be the only promise he would ever break.1.Sam visited the doctor probably because she ___________.A. tried to see her husband B. wanted to look perfectC. needed an examination for her baby D. was a little worried about her appearance2.According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE? A. Sam’s father had been dead for some time. B. A new government was set up in the South. C. Sam’s mother lived in the North on her own.
D. The South was attacked by foreign countries.3.Sam asked John to “break a leg” in order to___________.A. let John get away from the war B. prepare for the birth of their babyC. make sure that John would come back D. know how much John loved her 4.It can be inferred that John ___________.A. was required to join the army B. lied to his wifeC. often broke his promises D. died in the war
来源:2016届江苏扬州广陵区九年级第二次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
---What do you think of the lecture of Li Yang's Crazy English?---I think it's________,but someone thinks it's much too________.A. wonderful enough;bored B. enough wonderful;boringC. wonderful enough;boring D. enough wonderful;bored
来源:2016届辽宁鞍山九年级第二次质量调查(二模)英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Dragons are not real animals, but look like a combination (组合体) of many animals such as snakes, fish and deer. They have two horns (角) and a long moustache (胡子). With fantastic powers, they fly in the sky or swim in the sea. They can make rain, too. The Chinese dragon is a symbol of strength and good luck. The emperors of ancient China loved dragons. Their clothes were covered with pictures of dragons.We are proud to call ourselves the “descendants (传人) of the dragon”. In Chinese, “excellent” people are often called “dragon”. A number of Chinese sayings and idioms talk about dragons, for example, “Hoping one’s child will become a dragon,” which means he or she will be successful.It is said that people born in the Year of the Dragon have certain characteristics. They are creative, confident, brave and quick&#-tempered. There are some famous “dragons” who have done excellent things, for example, Deng Xiaoping, the famous businessman, Li Jiacheng and the movie star Zhao Wei. They are all successful.There are also some traditional festivals about dragons in China, such as Dragon Head Raising Day and the Dragon Boat Festival. We have different kinds of activities to celebrate them. These two festivals come every year, but the Year of the Dragon comes every twelve years.The dragon is very important in Chinese culture. As the “descendants of the dragon”, it is necessary for us to know the views on dragons in our culture. It can help us understand why our parents always want us to be “dragons”. The year 2024 is the Year of the Dragon. Good luck to you!1.What does the Chinese dragon symbolize(象征)?A. A combination of many animals B. Chinese sayings and idiomsC. Traditional festivals D. Strength and good luck2.In the passage, the underlined sentence means “________” in Chinese.A. 龙马精神 B. 龙飞凤舞 C. 望子成龙 D. 龙腾虎跃3.What characteristics may the people born in the Year of the Dragon have?A. Creative, confident, brave and powerfulB. Creative, confident, brave and quick&#-temperedC. Lovely, confident, brave and quick-&#temperedD. Lucky, confident, creative and successful4.Which of the following years is the Year of the Dragon?A. 1988 B. 1998 C. 2008 D. 2018.5.According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE?A. Dragons are real animals.B. There are many Chinese sayings and idioms about dragons.C. People born in the Year of the Dragon must be successful.D. The “descendants of the dragon” are often called “dragons”.
来源:2016届江苏省区九年级第二次质量调研测试英语试卷(解析版)
—My sister, Julie, doesn't like to have short hair.—Yeah. Her hair is much longer than
.A. Alice and mine B. Alice and meC. Alice's and mine's D. Alice's and mine
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号&span class='hot-word'&英语翻译&/span&问题
请查看附件里的图片,仅供参考
Please refer to the attached pictures for your reference.
其他答案(共4个回答)
ed for reference only
详情请查看附件:
Please refer to the attachment for details.
Please see the attached det...
属于理气健脾养血一类,从舒肝入手,配以木瓜杜仲祛湿强筋,四物养血,对因体虚而致的血不养筋,出现肢体疼痛有一定治疗作用.
卸载优酷客户端重新安装试试,
有用给好评 谢谢
你可以看一下你的系统的时间设置。有可能是在他的页面里进行验证System Date 了。所以你看一下唉。还有。你看一下你的证书是否到期了。重新下载一个新的。再看...
答: 孩子一直不爱学英语,我让他报了班也不学怎么办呢?
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题