手智能手环英文怎么说说,手的英文例句

当前位置: &
着手解决的英文
英文翻译tackle&&&&put one' set about... &&&&&& settle... &&&&&&to address this problem... &&&&&&refuse to let your troubles 2)multiply, just take them one by one... &&&&&&the houses of philadelphia were built of wood and easily caught fire... &&&&&&dopod828... &&&&&&an allout attack on poverty unemployment etcc... &&&&&&put one' set about
着手准备 着手完成一项任务 set about o ...... &&&&&&1.(处理问题) settle
解决困难 o find a way o ...... &&&&&&primella... &&&&&&two-hand controls... &&&&&&with one's hands clasped behind one's back... &&&&&&set out... &&&&&&embark on... &&&&&&embark on/upon... &&&&&&set out to... &&&&&& put in hand... &&&&&&go about... &&&&&&embark... &&&&&&initiatory... &&&&&& go at... &&&&&&put pen to paper... &&&&&&go about... &&&&&& roll up one’’’’ set hand to... &&&&&&count on one’s fingers... &&We have to attack the budget deficit and other economic problems .我们要着手解决预算赤字及其他经济问题。Might they be content to rest on the frenzied exertions of a lifetime of struggle and begin meeting the needs of its people ?他们毕生斗争,弄得精疲力尽,难道甘愿就此罢手,而开始着手解决本国的民生问题?They next attacked the problem of food supply下一步他们着手解决粮食供应问题。 So , instead of taking steps to deal with their lives然后,他们不再着手解决他们生活中的问题Refuse to let your trouble multiply , just take them one by one别让问题堆积如山,一个一个着手解决So , instead of taking steps to deal with their lives . .然后,他们不再着手解决他们生活中的问题. . Refuse to let your troubles multiply , just take them one by one别让问题堆积如山,一个一个着手解决。 Let ' s get down to the problem让我们着手解决这个问题吧。 Men feel frustrated by problems unless they are doing something to solve them问题会使男人沮丧,除非他已着手解决。 The government will soon take measures to take care of these environmental problems政府将很快着手解决这些环境问题。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
着手解决的英文翻译,着手解决英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译着手解决,着手解决的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英文里面,表示非常期待、掰着手指头数的那个表示法或是习语是什么来着?顺便给个例句!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
count days "扳指头算天数","盼星星盼月亮地盼"比如,I am now counting days for the winter vacations to come.我一天到晚盼星星盼月亮,就等着放假呢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码网页版学习工具
一垒手英文怎么写
沪江词库精选一垒手英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
The Yankees, who scored26 runs in their two victories over the Angels, capped the scoring in the seventh on pinch hitter Miguel Cairo's two-run single.
洋基在前两场赢天使的赛事中已狂得26分,这场比赛到了第七局时又由替补一垒手开罗击出带有2分打点的安打,漂亮终结这次的大量取分。
In that frame, Ichiro Suzuki laced a one-out double down the left-field line and scored on Raul Ibanez's two-out hit to right, ripped on a hanging curveball off the glove of first baseman Josh Phelps.
三局下,一出局后,铃木一朗先击出紧靠左外野边线的二垒安打,随后艾凡捏兹击出的球擦过一垒手费尔普斯的手套,将铃木一朗送回本垒。
n. [棒]三垒手
n. [棒]二垒手
n. 一(二、三)垒手
one-bagger
one base hit
first base
initiative很快上手是什么意思_很快上手在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
很快上手是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
很快上手是什么意思 很快上手在线翻译 很快上手什么意思 很快上手的意思 很快上手的翻译 很快上手的解释 很快上手的发音
很快上手 双语例句1. 你能很快对这支避震器的调节上手,同样也会很快地调乱这支避震器。&&&&You can get this shock out of wack as fast as you can get it as smooth as butter.2. 但是,很快的,他就上手了。&&&&But quickly, he was good at it.3. 我一定会将工作做好,因为我学做什麼都很快上手,更愿意勤力工作。&&&&I will do a good job for you, because I am quick to learn and eager to work hard.4. 计算机与机械方面知识丰富,对常用工程软件上手很快。&&&&Computer and mechanical aspects of knowledge, the commonly used engineering software to use soon.5. 炫舞吧》最让玩家接受的就是它非常容易上手,任何玩家玩到游戏都能很快地玩上几把,节奏模式更是许多玩家的最爱。&&&&Dazzle dance most those who let a player accept is it very easy begin, any players play a few to be able to play immediately to game, rhythm pattern is a lot of players more love most.6. 6. 这个工作我相信我能很快上手。&&&&I am sure I will be competent for this job soon.7. 7. 霍华德:嗯,你如果努力的话,很快就会上手。&&&&Howard:Well, if you work hard, you`ll catch on quickly.8. 所以,如果您对VB的语法或对ASP很熟悉的话,你将会发现很快就可以上手。&&&&Therefore, if your VB syntax or very familiar with ASP, you will find you can get started quickly.9. 即使是未使用过它的用户也可以在它的向导带领下很快上手。&&&&However, this approach is an inefficient use of IP addressesthat are currently in short supply.10. 黄:我好像还没有经历过很艰难的东西,很快我就上手了。&&&&Huang: It seemed that I had not experienced a very difficult time before I got on the line.11. 很快上手11. 我很快从惊讶中醒过来,使出浑身力气挤向当地的伟大领袖,终于与他握上手并很容幸地介绍了自己。&&&&&&Quickly out of my astonishment, I fought with all my stren g th to approach the local Great Leader and succeeded in shak ing hands with him and introducing myself with great honor.12. 这可不是一件容易的工作,但是当你上手以后,也能做得很快。&&&&&&It is not easy work, but when you get into the swing of it you should be able to do it quite quickly.13. 从一开始我就很快上手,并且获得大部份客人的认同。&&&&&&Communication skills allowed me to pick up my duty very quickly.14. 霍华德:嗯,你如果努力的话,很快就会上手。你被录取了。&&&&&&Howard: Well, if you work hard, you'll catch on quickly. You're hired.15. 对于我来说,其他的智力策略棋牌游戏都能很快就上手。但我也很快会对这些游戏感觉到厌倦。&&&&&&I'm a quick learner to games, but I get bored easily at the same time.16. 孩子们玩了起来,然后很快就上手了。&&&&&&" The kids started playing with them and immediately knew how to use them, " he said.17. 从一开始我就很快上手,并且获得大部份客人的认同。&&&&&&Firstly a waiter should be capable to remember the name and the face of as many regular clients as possible.18. 很快上手是什么意思18. 一个新猎人依旧可以很快的上手,而老猎人在习惯以后会发现新的系统带来的全新的好处。&&&&&&A new hunter can still get started quickly, but old habits after the hunters will find the new system brings new benefits.19. 很快上手什么意思19. 简单的游戏可以使玩家很快上手并且简明易玩,玩家无需花费很长时间去学而且各年龄段的人都能玩。&&&&&&A simple game will help the player pick it up and figure it out quickly, it is intuitive, it's easy to play, doesn't require a ton of time to play and can be enjoyed by a wide range of people.20. 这款游戏如此直接、简单,每个人都能很快上手,不过,随着游戏的进行,俄罗斯方块会变得越来越富有挑战。&&&&&&The game was so straightforward and simple that anybody could pick it up, yet as play progressed Tetris became more and more challenging.很快上手是什么意思,很快上手在线翻译,很快上手什么意思,很快上手的意思,很快上手的翻译,很快上手的解释,很快上手的发音,很快上手的同义词,很快上手的反义词,很快上手的例句,很快上手的相关词组,很快上手意思是什么,很快上手怎么翻译,单词很快上手是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
微信扫一扫关注网页版学习工具
用手的英语怎么说
沪江词库精选用手的英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
&Isabel, with her eyes bent, fingered the pages of M-Ampere.&
伊莎贝尔垂下了眼皮,用手指拨弄着安培的书。
The sign of the cross,ie a movement made with the hand outlining a cross as a blessing,prayer,etc
(用手)画十字(祝福、祈祷等)
I sigh and touch his smooth cheek, seeing the face of a baby, child, teen, and man. Is this day so difficult for all mothers?
我轻叹了一声,用手抚摸着他平滑的面颊,我看到了那张脸由婴儿,到儿童,到少年,再到成人的变化。这一天对所有母亲来讲是否都是难过的一天?
&They ate Indian-fashion, using fingers&
他们吃起来像印度人似的,用手抓。
Dart:a slender, pointed missile, often having tail fins, thrown by hand, shot from a blowgun, or expelled by an exploding bomb.
飞镖,标枪:细长带尖的投掷物,通常尾部有鳍,用手掷、从吹矢枪中发射或由炸弹推动.
Instead of putting it off and hastening along, she yielded herself up to the pull, and stood passively still
她并没把棘树用手摘开,往前快快走去,却就着棘树这一拉的劲儿,索性就老老实实地站住了。
Do not clean your teeth at the table or anywhere in public, either with your finger or a tooth pick, not even with your tongue
在饭桌上或其他公开场合,不要剔牙齿,不管是用手指还是牙签,就是用舌头也不行。
Make(a hole)in sth by pushing one's finger, a sharp instrument,etc through it
(用手指、尖物等)在某物上扎(洞)
The result of this secret survey was, that he shaded his face with his hands, and laughed slyly and noiselessly
这一个秘密观察的结果,使他用手捂起了面孔,奸诈地,无声地笑了起来。
As I stood in his office, fingering the strap on my bag, Mr. Rader took out a business card, then handed it to me.
当我站在他的办公室里用手指拨弄着背包的带子时,雷德先生取出一张名片,然后把它递给了我。
手调斜度切割器
手控交通信号,人工控制交通信号
手摇驱动复印机
手工充填焊丝
人工操作线路
手动平衡重升降机
[ bimanual ]的相关副词
人工操作的
用手地,手工地
application manual
Crede?s maneuver