他总是急切地想和新同学重生之成为鹿晗同学朋友的翻译是:什么意思

当前位置: &
urge to do中文是什么意思
中文翻译急切做&&&&vt. 1.推进,驱策,赶(马等)。 2.催促,强迫;促 ...... &&&&&&n. 【音乐】(全音阶的)第一音, do 音。 ... &&&&&&怂恿某人做某事... &&&&&&怂恿或鼓励某人做某事... &&&&&&vt. 1.推进,驱策,赶(马等)。 2.催促,强迫;促进,奖励,鼓励,劝告,怂恿;号召。 3.权力主张,强调。 4.苦练,勤苦地使用。
urg ...... &&&&&&怂恿, 激励... &&&&&&化装品广告... &&&&&&(病态的)性欲。 ... &&&&&&性冲动... &&&&&&性冲动... &&&&&&极力反对... &&&&&&督促检查... &&&&&&主张团结... &&&&&&急迫性尿失禁; 欲望性尿失禁... &&&&&&趱马向前... &&&&&&杀伤欲望... &&&&&&频频催促... &&&&&&催促起程... &&&&&&尿急策略... &&&&&&把火吹旺... &&&&&&不可遏止的吸烟冲动... &&&&&&想哭... &&&&&&款留... &&&&&&提高性欲... &&&&&&有强烈的欲望或冲动想... &&Everyone in the class is urged to do the background readings in order to facilitate group discussion为了活络小组讨论,班上每位同学都应该阅读背景文章。 You are urged to do your part in making the workplace as a safe area for yourself and others我们殷切期望每个人都尽职尽责为自己和他人创造一个安全的工作场所。 Only when you have so much time and nothing to do , girl friend gone , boy friend left or something , then you sit there and you feel the urge to do something时间充裕又无事可做,或是女朋友走了男朋友跑了,然后你坐在那里才会有一股冲动想做些什么,多数是在这种情况之下经典之作才会All the faithful are urged to do their utmost , each in his or her own way through prayers and the practice of the virtues of faith , hope and love , to join the government and the general public in combating this extraordinary form of viral pneumonia同时全体信友应以祈祷和信望爱三德,各尽其力,各按其份,联同政府和全港市民,克胜疫症。 All the faithful are urged to do their utmost , each in his or her own way through prayers and the practice of the virtues of faith , hope and love , to join the government and the general public in combating this extraordinary form of viral pneumonia同时全体信友应以祈祷和信、望、爱三德,各尽其力,各按其份,联同政府和全港市民,克胜疫症。 So remember to just do what you need to do , and to try to force yourself to put off everything else , so that those hypnotic suggestions have time to build up in force , while you resist them as much as possible and just do some things , whatever things you feel you have to do , and fight that hypnotic urge to do everything at once as much as you can所以记住只要做你必需要去做的,并且设法迫使自己推翻一切干扰,以便那些催眠建议有时间加强生效,当你抵抗他们时,尽量去做一些事,任何事你感觉你必须做,并且积极的催眠催促尽所有一切你所能的与干扰抗战。 All governments are reminded that the special surveillance list contains , in addition to a list of 26 substances , guidelines for implementing a monitoring mechanism to identify and prevent diversions of non - controlled substances , and governments that have not implemented the recommendations are urged to do so as soon as possible应提醒所有国家的政府注意,除了一份26种物质的清单以外,特别监管表还载有关于执行一种监测机制以查明和防止非管制物质转移的指导原则,并敦促尚未执行该建议的政府尽快这样做。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
urge to do的中文翻译,urge to do是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译urge to do,urge to do的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved相关词典网站:离骚全文及翻译对照_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
离骚全文及翻译对照
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:我急切等待你的回复是什么意思?
我急切等待你的回复
问题补充:
I eagerly await your reply
正在翻译,请等待...
I wait for your reply anxiously
I'm eagerly awaiting your response
I am eager to wait for your reply
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!急切的是什么意思_急切的在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
急切的是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
急切的是什么意思 急切的在线翻译 急切的什么意思 急切的的意思 急切的的翻译 急切的的解释 急切的的发音 急切的的同义词
急切的 双语例句1. 1. 有一天当我站在那里望着远处的山,突然听到一辆车停在家门口,紧接着就是一串急切的敲门声,打开门,竟然是我的孙女,从她淡绿色的眼睛和大大咧咧的笑容中我看到了我们圣诞男孩的影子!&&&&While I stood staring toward the mountains one day, I heard a car pull up, then the impatient peal of the doorbell.2. 2. 紧急的要求迅速行动的;急切的&&&&Dem urgent.3. 3. 我们急切地盼望得到家中消息,但实际上也是想炫示炫示,我指的是想让他们分享我们此刻的感受。&&&&We are desperate to find out news of home.4. 他们想去的急切心情是显而易见的。&&&&Their anx ie ty to go was obvious.5. 911查询·英语单词5. 现在急切等待的大日子当我头迈索尔!&&&&Now waiting eagerly for the big day when i head to Mysore!6. 对欲在互联网领域与谷歌一搏的微软,急切渴望吸纳合适而优秀的互联网企业。&&&&To be about to be in Internet domain and Gu Ge the Microsoft of one wrestle, agog longing inducts appropriate and preeminent Internet company.7. 我们对于当今建筑领域急切需要研究解决的结构构件裂缝问题,开发了一套裂缝识别与分析软件,为进行工程安全性监控研究的进行提供全面准确的监测数据。&&&&There are considerable numbers of architecture construction having such crack problems. We develop a set of recognizable and analyzable software according to the problems, which need be solved urgently in the architecture realm and provide full-scale and accurate data for research of engineering safety controlling.8. 我,你的孩子,急切地把自己埋葬在你的身体中,被禁忌的品尝,永远不被承认,被恐惧的食尸鬼驱使。&&&&I, your child, bury myself within your body eagerly, forbidden taste, never admitted, driven by the ghouls of fear.9. 9. 这是摆在人们面前急切需要解决的大问题。&&&&This is the big question that is placed before people to need to solve agog.10. 哇,急切盼望季后赛赶快来临,这样每场比赛我都能感觉到象这样的精彩&&&&Wow I can't wait till the playoffs arrive when I can feel sick like this during every game!11. 政府的一只手急切地征收到大把钞票,却被另一只手以日益增长的更大数额花出去了。&&&&&&You don't have to look very far to find out why the official reactions to medical findings have been so lukewarm.12. 911查询·英语单词12. 一整个夏天那是1989年,我思想贫瘠却有一头长发那时的我正处在男孩向男人过度的阶段(和not a girl,not yet a woman一个意思)那时的她只有17岁,却早已结束了这种状态那是密歇根的炎夏时节 Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh 踏过水溢的沙洲左在篝火边低语生活里最小的事,如同何时与何地我们并非没有因特网但伙计,我永远难忘月光落在她头发上的样子我们曾一起尝试不同的事我们抽着滑稽的玩意儿迎着我们最爱的歌在湖边欢爱吮着瓶里的威士忌不去管明天会怎样一整个夏天,我们都在唱着Sweet home Alabama这首歌一整个夏天,我们都在唱着Sweet home Alabama这首歌在码头抓鼓眼鱼看波浪卷过湖边石她永远都会留在我灵魂的某一处骄阳下晒起了泡的我们急切等着夜幕降临可以拍着沙丘奏我们的摇滚乐我们曾一起尝试不同的事我们抽着滑稽的玩意儿迎着我们最爱的歌在湖边欢爱吮着瓶里的威士忌不去管明天会怎样一整个夏天,我们都在唱着Sweet home Alabama这首歌一整个夏天,我们都在唱着Sweet home Alabama这首歌我们曾以为那些日子永不结束这和树叶变黄一样看起来一点也不奇怪有时听到那首歌我会自己一人开始哼唱想想吧,朋友我想再见到那个女孩我们曾一起尝试不同的事我们抽着滑稽的玩意儿迎着我们最爱的歌在湖边欢爱吮着瓶里的威士忌不去管明天会怎样一整个夏天,我们都在唱着Sweet home Alabama这首歌一整个夏天,我们都在唱着Sweet home Alabama这首歌&&&&&&Kid Rock - All Summer Long It was 1989, my thoughts were short my hair was long Caught somewhere between a boy and man She was seventeen and she was far from in-between It was summertime in Northern Michigan Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Splashing through the sand bar Talking by the campfire It's the simple things in life, like when and where We didn't have no internet But man I never will forget The way the moonlight shined upon her hair And we were trying different things We were smoking funny things Making love out by the lake to our favorite song Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking'bout tomorrow Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long Catching Walleye from the dock Watching the waves roll off the rocks She'll forever hold a spot inside my soul We'd blister in the sun We couldn't wait for night to come To hit that sand and play some rock and roll While we were trying different things And we were smoking funny things Making love out by the lake to our favorite song Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking'bout tomorrow Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Now nothing seems as strange as when the leaves began to change Or how we thought those days would never end Sometimes I'll hear that song and I'll start to sing along And think man I'd love to see that girl again And we were trying different things We were smoking funny things Making love out by the lake to our favorite song Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking'bout tomorrow Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long And we were trying different things We were smoking funny things Making love out by the lake to our favorite song Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking'bout tomorrow Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long............13. 主席急切地期望你在一周之内交出备忘录,以便届时他能和与他意见对立的小组委员会成员展开舌战。&&&&&&The Chair eagerly expects your memo in one week, at which time he goes to battle with opposing14. 主席急切地期望你在一周之内交出备忘录,以便届时他能和与他意见对立的小组委员会成员展开舌战。&&&&&&The Chair eagerly expects your memo in one week, at which time he goes to battle with opposing Subcommittee members.15. 我们急切地等待他们讨论的结果。&&&&&&We are anxiously waiting the outcome of the discussion.16. 虽然急切地想找到工作,我还是放弃了一个在求职网站上找到的一份工作。&&&&&&Although desperate for work, I passed on a job that I'd found on an employment website.17. 我是说他们那里也很好,但是他们急切的想知道更多,而且偷偷摸摸的做。&&&&&&I mean they're fine over there, too, but they have this urge to, like, to know more, and do it furtively.18. 急切的什么意思18. 更糟的是,由于急切希望为金融市场解围,各国央行采取的一系列措施不利于抑制通货膨胀。&&&&&&Worse still, in their anxiety to rescue the financial system, central banks were endangering their anti-inflationary credentials.19. danci.911cha.com19. 你得看看房子的样子,当你进入,建设者急切地出售它,给你一个崭新的房子或公寓不到你的邻居支付。&&&&&&You get to see what the house will look like when you move in, the builder is desperate to sell it, and you get a brand new house or condo for less than what your neighbors paid.20. 由于本国经济衰退,外国公司比以往更加急切,想在中国的发展中投资。&&&&&&Thanks to recession at home, foreign firms are keener than ever to capitalise on China`s growth.急切的是什么意思,急切的在线翻译,急切的什么意思,急切的的意思,急切的的翻译,急切的的解释,急切的的发音,急切的的同义词,急切的的反义词,急切的的例句,急切的的相关词组,急切的意思是什么,急切的怎么翻译,单词急切的是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐