4、个人简历
  5、告示
  6、就业
  7、考试
  8、读后感
  9、难忘的人
  10、 论述文框架
  1、致辞
  Directions: Write a speech on the opening of a conference of no less than 120 words. In your speech, you should:1、进行自我介绍,2、详细介绍大会内容,3、结束语。
  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Beijing! To begin with, I would like to make a brief introduction to myself. I am the president of Motorola (China) Electronics Ltd.
  The following is my introduction to the conference. First, it is my great honor to be here with all of you and declare open the Conference of International Trade Cooperation. Second, on behalf of our company, I would like to express my heartfelt welcome to all the guests and delegates. Last, I believe our cooperative efforts are sure to be productive.
  I wish all of you enjoy yourselves during this conference and hope the above information will help you. If you have any question for me, please feel free to ask at any time. Thank you for your attention.
  2、求职信/求学信:
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter applying for a position of a company. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:1、申请职位,2、简要介绍自己的情况,3、期待回信。
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am senior from the Department of Business Administration of Beijing University. I am writing the letter in purpose of applying for admission into your esteemed institution/your recently advertised position for a staff member.
  I am sure that I am qualified for it. First, enclosed with this letter is my resume, which further details my previous academic qualifications and work experience. Second, not only do my qualifications and experience make me a perfect candidate for it, my cheerful personality is well suited to studying in your prestigious university/working as a staff member. Last, my hobbies include sports and music.
  Words fail me when I try to express my heartfelt gratitude to the help you rendered me. Your prompt and favorable attention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  3、邀请信:
  Directions: You want to invite some friends to a party. Write an invitation letter to them individually:1、邀请参加晚会,2、说明举办晚会的原因,3、将安排哪些活动。
  Dear Wangcai,
  I am greatly honored to formally invite you to participate in Mr. Old Fish’s wedding ceremony with Ms. Fujiwora to be held at Beijing Grand Hotel from 8 to 10 p.m. on April 1, 2007.
  As you are a close friend of us, we would very much like you to attend the celebration and share our joy. The occasion will start at seven o’clock in the evening, with the showing of their wedding ceremony. This will be followed by a dinner party. At around ten, we will hold a small musical soiree, at which a band will perform some works by Bach and Strauss.
  If you do not have any prior appointment on April 1, we look forward to the pleasure of your company.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  4、个人简历:
  1、致辞:
  Directions: Write of resume of yourself of no less than 120 words. In it, you should:1、说明姓名、地址、联系方式、求职目标,2、教育背景、工作经历、资历,3、所获奖励、特长,以及个人资料。
  RESUME
  Li Ming
  P. O. Box 237, Beijing University
  5, Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100871
  Career Objective: A position with management potential in the
  banking business specializing in international corporate financing
  Educational Background:
  Sept 2003 to Beijing University
  July 2007 Major in International Business Management
  Main courses include English,
  computer,Business Management, Accounting, International Commercial Law
  Work Experience:
  July 2006 to Bank of China
  June 2007 Internship, Secretary to Deputy Manager of Marketing
  Draft business correspondence
  Schedule deputy manager’s appointments
  Qualifications: University graduation certificate and
  bachelor degree to be conferred upon graduation (2007)
  College English Test Band 4 June 2005
  Honors & Awards: Twice awarded scholarship by Beijing
  University
  Special Skills: Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel
  Ability to work independently
  Outstanding Organizational skills
  Experience: President of Student Union 2003-present
  Personal Data: Date of Birth: Sep. 17, 1984
  Marital Status: Unmarried
1&&   相关推荐:              
文章责编:zhangyuqiong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:56:45)?&&( 8:51:55)?&&( 9:07:39)?&&( 9:06:51)?&&( 9:02:59)?&&( 14:10:30)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-欢迎你,    
2015年6月英语四级作文解析及满分作文
11:54:40 来源:新东方在线
真题答案:
四级必过:
真题试卷:
四级必过:
  手机与上学  2015年6月的、六级考试已全部结束,新东方在线四、六级教研、辅导团队第一时间对四级真题进行解析。以下是新东方名师王江涛对在对四级作文的真题命题规律进行解析的同时,对三篇作文逐一进行了解析并提供了参考范文,供广大考生参考。  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay
based on the picture below. You should start you essay with a brief description
of the picture and then comment on the kid’s understanding of going to school.
You should write at least 120 words but no more than 150 words.    命题解析  本题要求首先简要描述图画,然后评论这个孩子对上学的理解。图画显示:一个小孩问母亲:如果我的手机已经知道一切,为什么我还要上学呢?显而易见,本题主旨为手机是否可以取代上学。  国内写作考试中已经反复考察手机这一热点话题。2009年MBA写作考察&手机短信&,2010年考研英语(二)写作考察&手机入网&,2013年12月四级写作考察&手机在人们生活中越来越多的使用&,也考查了&网络对学习的影响,以及教育是否仅仅是获得信息&。2014年12月,考研英语(一)写作再次考察&手机时代的‘聚会’&。如果考生研究过之前的写作真题,诸多表达均可使用。本题尤其和13年12月四级写作考察的&网络对学习的影响&异曲同工,几乎就是原题重考。  写作思路:  1、本题首段应简要描述图画,指出当代有些年轻人认为手机可以取代上学。  2、次段最好进行正反论证,说明手机虽然可以帮助获得大量信息,但无法取代教育,教育绝非仅仅是获取信息。  3、第三段最好提出建议措施:我们应该合理使用手机,同时学校教育必不可少、不可或缺。  新东方在线王江涛老师参考范文:  It is subtly revealed in the portrayal that a young boy is talking with his
mother in their house. The boy asks confusingly, &Why am I going to school if my
phone already knows everything?&  We often hear of successful people who are largely &self-taught&. I say
largely because, in all cases, they have received some formal teaching, whether
it was from a teacher in a classroom, or from parents or a relative at home. In
my case, I am glad I always learned from teachers, from fist grade all the way
through my Master’s degree. A good teacher adds considerably to the materials
contained in the textbooks.  In conclusion, it takes a great deal of self-discipline to learn a subject
via mobile phones with only self-study, having no guidance or instruction from a
teacher. A skilled and talented teacher can add so much richness to what is
being learned. I believe it is always better to have a teacher to some
degree.  如图所示,一个小孩正在家中和他的母亲谈话。这个男孩疑惑地问:&如果我的手机已经知道一切了,我为什么还要去上学呢?&  我们常听人说某某成功人士多半靠&自学&成才。
之所以说&多半&是因为所有的成功人士都曾接受过正规教育,有的是在教室里听老师讲课,有的是在家里由父母或亲属给上课。拿我来说,我很庆幸从大一一直到硕士研究生毕业我都在跟着老师学。一位好的老师可以教给你许多课本材料以外的东西。  总之,在没有老师指点的情况下,通过手机自学一门学科需要严格的自律。而一位经验丰富且有才华的教师能教给你许多书本知识以外的东西。所以我想,在某种程度上,有老师教总归更好。
本文关键字:
英语四级网络课堂
通关辅导班
单项学习班
大学英语四级5天真题特训营
大学英语四级通关全程1班【2018年6月】
大学英语四级VIP密训班【2018年6月】
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
英语四级通关全程班
四级实用 o 工具
四六级交流o下载
四级课程排行榜
四级公开课分类学习站点
名师指导:英语四级六级写作遣词造句之道
&作者:金卓老师
&来源:沪江部落金卓老师主页&
阅读:2326& 评论:2
独创wordmap词汇学习法的英语讲师 金卓()
英语讲师,十年教学经验。擅长词汇和写作,具有丰富的四六级和考研英语培训经验,独创wordmap词汇学习法。了解学生心理,热心解答学生疑惑。
以下为金卓老师为大家分享的四六级写作方法。
四六级作文都是规定字数的作文,四级不少于120词,六级不少于150词,但是也不能字数过多,在有限的字数内,你只能说大概12-15句话。每个段落大概3-5句话的长度。要想把每个段落的主题说清楚,必然要遵循特定的逻辑。这个逻辑是什么?请看下面的分析。
通常第一段要求介绍现象。这段建议写3句。第一句,引出现象。第二句,用数据或举例的方式进一步说明现象。第三句,根据第二句的情况来收尾。
第二段通常要分析该现象,可能是原因,也可能是好坏等等。该段要注意条理性。可以写5-7句。最好先列出主题句,再给出两到三个分论点。每个分论点后面跟上一句扩展句,来支撑一下,这样显得论述的比较充分。
第三段通常要写建议,你的看法等。可写4-5句。也是先写主题句,后写分论点+支撑句。
注:以上是比较成型的四六级作文写法,体现的是一种紧凑的逻辑。当然,写作是灵活的。大家可以酌情改动。
下面,我们以2008年12月六级作文为例,来看看作文应该达到的标准。
How to Improve Students& Mental Health
1. 现在大学生心理健康问题严重;
2. 学校应该采取措施;
3. 学生应该如何做。
在看金老师的范文之前,请同学们先看译文,一方面,大家对照一下前面我讲到的文章结构,看看哪些是主题句,哪些是分论点,那些是支撑句。另一方面,也可以适当翻译一下,练练表达。
现在的年轻人在身体方面要比前一代人更健康,但是心理方面遇到的问题却越来越多。在无法应对压力、焦虑的情况下,有的学生甚至会采取极端的方式,例如缀学,自杀等等。因此,我们一定要重视大学生的心理健康。
毫无疑问,和其他社会部门相比,学校应该承担更大的责任。首先,(学校)应该为学生营造一个相对轻松的环境。例如为学生提供一个更加灵活的课程安排,并减轻他们在学业上的负担。其次,应该建立一个日常的工作机制,为学生提供心理咨询服务,并开设相关的课程或讲座。
从大学生的角度来说,也要学会自己应对心理问题。事实上,有很多方法可以尝试。听音乐就是最常见的一种方法。有些轻音乐,比如那种带有海洋音效的音乐,可以让人们放松下来。另外,做运动也是个好办法。有很多研究都证明运动可以有效地降低人的焦虑感。
来看看金老师的范文:
Though better-nourished than their predecessors, today&s youngsters, especially college students are getting more and more disturbed by a constant visitor ---- mental illness. Some even go to extremes such as quitting school or committing suicide when they fail to cope with stress or anxiety. It is therefore high time to improve students& mental health.
Undoubtedly, universities should take more responsibilities than other social sectors. Firstly, a more relaxing and student-friendly environment needs to be created. For example, schools can provide students with more flexible curriculums and lay a less academic burden on them. Secondly, a regular working system should be established, including psychological counseling services and related courses or lectures.
College students, on the other hand, should also learn how to deal with their mental problems. In fact, many options can be adopted. A typical example is listening to music. Some light music such as ocean sounds tends to stimulate calmness and relaxation. In addition to that, doing sports also helps. Numerous research findings have proven its excellence in reducing anxiety. (171字)
第一段至关重要,批卷老师时间有限,如果开头没写好,没catch his eyes的话,那就大势已去了。所以,开头至少要求不犯低级错误。如果能用写新鲜的词就更好了(比如,用了连字符的词)。毕竟,一直批卷的老师们对套话已经审美疲劳了。用词方面:更健康,大家可以用physically healthier,前一代,大家可以用previous generation。但是,要注意,千万要避免用词重复。有同学第一段里每句话都有mental problem。如果你想说一个人有心理问题,就会走极端的话,你可以换种说法,说如果他不能处理焦虑和压力的话。这样,就能避免重复使用mental problems
第二段的结构,就是按照我上面所说的那样,有主题句,有分论点,分论点后有支撑。用词方面,用了比较概括性的词,比如more flexible curriculums等于同学说的&要给他们少安排一些课,不要都集中到某个时期&a regular working system including psychological counseling services and related courses or lectures等于同学要说的&开设一个心理咨询室,安排一个老师在那,只要学生有问题,就可以去咨询。另外,还要开设心理健康讲座,让学生能学到更多的知识。&其实这些话完全可以精简,这样在有限的字数内就可以表达更多的内容。
第三段同第二段。要注意一下这里是有长短句结合的。并不是每句话都长就好。这样会造成阅读疲劳。英语文章要富于多样化。这个多样化体现在用词不要重复,句式,句子长度也不能一成不变,要富于变化,论述的时候最好还有节奏感。
点击查看,阅读更多相关文章!
您可能还感兴趣的英语文章
想看更多与考试相关的文章?那就到主题集里瞧瞧,罗列更多与该主题相关文章,让你了解考试的方方面面。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:
请在下方输入本文的翻译,通过审核后可获得100沪元。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
毕业于医学院校,在医院工作,有相对丰富的护理经验
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...