do you want some teajuice保持句意不变

> 【答案带解析】___________ oranges do you want and ____...
___________ oranges do you want and ___________orange juice would you like?A. H how many B. How
how manyC. How
how much 
试题分析:句意:你想要多少个橘子,你想要多少橙汁?因为orange当橘子讲时是可数名词用How many,当橙汁讲是不可数名词,故用How much,故选C。
考点:考查特殊疑问词。
考点分析:
考点1:代词
代词是代替名词的一种词类。英语中的代词,按其意义、特征及在句中的作用分为:人称代词、物主代词、指示代词、反身代词、相互代词、疑问代词、关系代词和不定代词八种。
代词分类及用法
& & & & 一、人称代词是表示"我"、"你"、"他"、"她"、"它"、 &"我们"、"你们"、"他们"的词。人称代词有人称、数和格的变化,主格在句中作主语;宾格作宾语,用在动词和介词之后。例如;I will write to her tomorrow.
& & & & 二、物主代词是表示所有关系的代词,也可叫做代词所有格。物主代词分形容性物主代词和名词性物主代词二种,其人物和数的变化见上表。形代后必须有名词,名代后不必加名词,名代=形代+名词 & &如: I like his car. &我喜欢他的小汽车。 &Our school is here,and theirs is there. &我们的学校在这儿,他们的在那儿. 本句中theirs=their school。
& & & & 三、反身代词是表示"我自己"、"你自己"、"他自己"、"我们自己"、"你们自己"和"他们自己"等的代词,也叫做自身代词。变化规则:一二人称在形容性物主代词后加self(单数)或selves (复数)。第三人称在宾格后加 self(单数)或selves (复数)。 如: She was talking to herself. 她自言自语。初中阶段常用的短语有 teach oneself自学,dress oneself 自己穿衣,come to oneself 恢复知觉,enjoy oneself 过的快活, help oneself to 随便吃、随便用,make youself at home 不受约束,by oneself 独自地; 单独地,speak to oneself 自言自语
& & & & 四、 指示代词有this,that,these,those等。This,those在一些句子中代替前面的名词以避免重复,如:The weather in Beijing is colder than that in Guangzhou. 这种题型经常在考试中出现。
& & & & 五、相互代词是表示相互关系的代词,有和one another两组,但在运用中,这两组词没什么区别。 如: They love each other. 他们彼此相爱。
& & & & 六、不定代词指不是指明代替任何特定名词的代词。常见的不定代词有a11,both,each,every等,以及含有some-,any-,no-等的合成代词,如anybody, something,no one。这些不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语和定语, 但none和由some,any,no等构成的复合不定代词只能作主语、宾语或表语;every和no只能作定语。如: &--- Do you have a car? --你有一辆小汽车吗? &--- Yes,I have one. --是的,我有一辆。 &--- I don’t know any of them. 他们,我一个也不认识。
& & & & 七、 疑问代词有who,whom,whose,what和which等。在句子中用来构成特殊疑问句。
& & & & 八、关系代词有who,whom,whose,that,which,as等,可用作引导从句的关联词。它们在定语从句中可作主语、表语、宾语、定语等;另一方面它们又代表主句中为定语从句所修饰的那个名词或代词(通称为先行词)。以后我们在学习从句的时候再详细讲解。
& & & & 对于代词的考察,通常是以单项选择或完形填空形式考查代词词义及其用法,尤其是几个易混淆的代词,如every和 each,前者用于三个或三个以上,不能与连用,后者用于两个或两个以上,可以和连用。
& & & & 1.准确使用不定代词both,all,either,any,neither,none等,这是代词考查的重点。both表示“两者都”;all表示“三者或三者以上都”;either指两者之间任何一个,常与or 连用;any指三者或三者以上中任一个;neither意为“两者都不”;none 指三者或三者以上都不。
& & & & 2.形容词修饰复合不定代词需要后置。
& & & & 3.准确使用人称代词宾格、物主代词、反身代词。
& & & & 典型例题1:I have two sons,but _____ of them looks like me.
& & & & & & A &both &B. none &C. neither &D. every
& & & & 解析:本题考查不定代词的用法。B和D都用于三者或三者以上,故排除;表示转折,说明“两个儿子都不像我”,neither意为“两者都不”,故用C。
& & & & 典型例题2:Look at the photo,the girl beside--- is Nancy.
& & & & & & A &I & & B &my &C &me & &D mine
解析:本题考查人称代词用法,介词后加宾语。
总结:准确辨别各个代词的用法,注意上下文之间的联系。
相关试题推荐
Look! The young man___________ white hair, but the old man doesn’t___________ white hair.A. have, have
B. has, have
C. have, has 
Jack, please give the bag___________.A. to me
C. me 
—___________—Yes, I am.A. What’s your name?B. How are you?C. Are you Maria? 
书面表达(满分15分)假如你是王昆.你的美国网友Tom对中国的传统节日‘.春节”非常感兴趣,请你以“My Favorite Festival”为题.写一封E-mail.,给他做一介绍。1.要点包括:节日简介、节日准备、节日活动等;2.字数要求:10。字左右。3.提示:the Spring Festival, traditional, get together, clean up, be dressed in...△Subject: My Favorite FestivalFrom: Wang KunDear Tom,      Wang Kun 
阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下面的短文,并根据短文内容答题。A young man went to visit a wise man who lived deep in the mountain. He wanted to ask for wisdom (智慧) of life.“Excuse me! Could you tell me what is the most important day in our lives? Is it the day were born or the day we die? Is it the day we fall in love or the day we are successful?” the young man asked.“None. The most important day in our lives is today.” the wise man replied calmly.“Why?” the young man was very surprised. “Is it because there is some unusual event taking place today?”“No. Nothing has happened today.”“So is it because of my visit?”“Even if nobody visited me today, today is still very important, because today is the only wealth(财富) we have. No matter how important yesterday is, it has gone
3 no matter how wonderful tomorrow may be, it hasn't come; no matter how ordinary and boring today is, it is in our hands.”The young man still wanted to ask something, but the wise man stopped him and said, “When we are talking about the importance of today, we have wasted a lot of it. That is to say, part of ‘today’ has passed.”Having understood this, the young man nodded and then went down the mountain.4 Actually today is the only wealth and chance we have. Therefore, what we should do now is to forget yesterday and tomorrow and catch hold of today!(一)根据短文内容简要回答问题。1.Why did the young man want to visit the wise man? 2.Did the young man get the answer to his question? (二)将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。3.4.(三)给短文拟一个适当的标题。5. 
题型:单项填空
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.江苏省南通市2012年中考英语试题及答案doc下载_爱问共享资料
江苏省南通市2012年中考英语试题及答案.doc
江苏省南通市2012年中考英语试题及答案.doc
江苏省南通市2012年中考英语试题及答案.doc
简介:本文档为《江苏省南通市2012年中考英语试题及答案doc》,可适用于高中教育领域,主题内容包含江苏省南通市年中考英语试题及答案南通市年初中毕业、升学考试试卷英语第卷(选择题共分)第卷共小题请将答案按要求填涂在答题卡上。一、单项选择(本题共小蘑符等。
侵权或盗版
*若权利人发现爱问平台上用户上传内容侵犯了其作品的信息网络传播权等合法权益时,请按照平台要求书面通知爱问!
赌博犯罪类
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
添加成功至
资料评价:学年度牛津译林英语六年级英语上册第五单元重点短语、句型归纳 南京廖华
学年度牛津译林英语六年级英语上册第五单元重点短语、句型归纳
学年度牛津译林英语六年级英语上册第五单元重点短语、句型归纳 U5
重点词汇、句型 一、词组 1、signs
标志 2、at a shopping centre在购物中心 3、be careful小心、当心 4、Can you see the sign? 你能看到这个标志吗? 5、 What does it mean? 这个标志是什么意思? It means the floor is wet.
它意思是地板是湿的。 6、see a juice shop 看见一家果汁店 7、Do you want some juice? 你们想要一些果汁吗? 8、want some juice想要一些果汁 9、What does it mean? 它是什么意思? 10、What does this sign mean? 这个标志什么意思? 11、It means you can’t litter here. 它的意思是你不能在这里扔垃圾。 12、go in 进入 13、go to the bookshop去书店 14、You can’t take your juice into the shop. 你不能把你的果汁带进书店 15、take your juice into the shop把你的果汁带进书店 16、Can you see that sign? 你能看到那个标志吗? 17、It means you can’t eat or drink there它的意思是你不能在那儿吃和喝 18、can’t eat or drink不能吃喝 19、eat some noodles吃些面条 20、in the restaurant在餐馆 21、Now they are eating some noodles in a restaurant. 现在他们正在餐馆吃一些面条。
联系客服:cand57il.com2015年初一上英语-其他
题目数 1560 道题
技能数 12 个
其他->选词填空,初中
其他->情景交际
其他->单词拼写
其他->补充句子
其他->句型转换
其他->补全对话
其他->短文填空
其他->口语应用
其他->七选五题型
其他->情景交际
其他->单词拼写
其他->补充句子
其他->句型转换
其他->补全对话
其他->短文填空
其他->口语应用
其他->七选五题型
情景对话。请根据对话内容,从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,使它完整通顺。请将序号填写在答卷相应的位置上(有两项多余)。(本题共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)Salesgirl:
May I help you?Ben:
Yes, please. 【小题1】Salesgirl:
What do you think of the jackets?Ben:
【小题2】Salesgirl: What about this gray one?Ben:
Oh, I like it a lot .
【小题3】Salesgirl: Sure.(Ben tries on the jacket .)Salesgirl: Wow! It looks very nice on you.Ben:
All right.
【小题4】Salesgirl: It’s ninety yuan.Ben:
OK. 【小题5】Salesgirl: Thank you.A. I don’t like the color.B. I want to buy some clothes.C. I’ll take it.D. Can I try it on?(试穿)E. Why not have a look ?F. How much is it?G . It’s too short .
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换 按括号中的要求完成句子,每个空格填一个单词。【小题1】He usually has dinner at home. (改为一般疑问句)________ he usually ________ dinner at home?【小题2】They get up at seven in the morning. (改为否定句)They ______ get up at seven in the morning.【小题3】Those are some erasers.(改为单数句)________
________ eraser.【小题4】He likes biology because it&s interesting. (对划线部分提问)________ ________ he ________ biology?【小题5】We have science on Tuesday and Thursday. (对划线部分提问)________ do ________ ________ science?【小题6】Do your parents play soccer?(作否定回答)
No, ______ ______ .【小题7】I want green and black. (对划线部分提问)________ ________ do you want?【小题8】Jack’s sister likes biology best. (改为同义句)Jack’s _________ _________ subject is biology.【小题9】What’s the price of the books? (改为同义句)_________ ___________ ________ the books?
参考答案:
题目解析:
(10%)【小题1】Don’t talk. Let the teacher_______(give) us an English talk.【小题2】What about_______ (chat) with them?【小题3】Eating too much and doing little exercise _______ ( not be ) good habbits.【小题4】Look! Simon _______ (have) a new MP3 player in his hands.【小题5】It’s 8 o’clock now. Everyone in the two classes _______ (listen)to the report on the radio.【小题6】Tom, _______ (not read)in the sun. It’s bad for your eyes.【小题7】He thinks_______ (study)French after class is great fun.【小题8】Would you like _______ (see)a film with me this Sunday?【小题9】Sam doesn’t have much time _______ (play)table tennis every day.【小题10】Lily, with his Mom, _______ (dress) her little sister in the early morning.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意及首写字母提示,填写正确的单词完成短文.(每空一词)Lots of American families like to have a h_____【小题1】_____ in summer. Summer is a good s_____【小题2】_____ for holiday. It is often hot in July and A_____【小题3】_____.Children do not go to school in those two m_____【小题4】_____. Some people like to spend their holiday staying at home. They work in the garden, v_____【小题5】_____ their friends, read books, or watch TV. Many families take their lunch to a park or somewhere far f _____【小题6】_____the city. They like to eat where there are many trees or a nice lake. Some people have enough t【小题7】 and money to travel to other c_____【小题8】_____ like France, Japan or Argentina. They usually fly there.Many f_____【小题9】_____
travel by car or train to see interesting places in their own countries.Their favourite c_【小题10】____ are New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Not everyone likes to go to big cities. Some families travel to mountains or beautiful valleys (峡谷).
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据首字母提示,补全单词(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)【小题1】“What’s your t__________(电话) number?”
“It’s 564—1423.”【小题2】The shoes are u__________(在…下) the bed.【小题3】—Where’s my backpack?
—It’s on the t_____(桌子).【小题4】Barry has a c_____(电脑) game.【小题5】Do you k_____(知道))the name of the book?
参考答案:
题目解析:
从B栏中找出A栏的正确答语 A
B【小题1】Does your father like chicken?
A. No, I don’t like them【小题2】What would you like for breakfast?
B. Yes, please.【小题3】Do you like bananas?
C. Ten yuan【小题4】How much are these cans of coke?
D. Yes, he does【小题5】Are you ready to order?
E. I’d like some eggs and milk
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据短文内容选出适当的选项,并将选项的编号依次填入题号后的空格内。Many children love junk food . _【小题1】___Their parents don’t want them to eat too much junk food. Although(虽然)they know it’s not a good habit,__【小题2】___Some of them eat this kind of food every day ._【小题3】__Paul has such(如此的)a habit,too.He hardly ever exercises.He eats lots of junk food because he loves it .___【小题4】__he buys junk food. His parents worry about(担心)him,but he says, “Maybe I’m not very healthy
_【小题5】___.”A.but I am happy.B.What kind of food do they like ?C.When Paul has money.D.It’s bad for their health.E.They still(仍然)eat it.F.Some eat twice or three times a week.
参考答案:
题目解析:
补全对话(5%)Helen: Hi! I’m Helen. ________________【小题1】_____________?Peter: My name is Peter. I&m from America. _______________【小题2】_____________?Helen: Oh, I&m from England. How old are you, Peter?Peter: I&m thirteen.
____________【小题3】_____________?Helen: I&m twelve. ___________【小题4】_____________?Peter: I& m in Grade 7.Helen: Great. We are in the same grade. ___________【小题5】________________?Peter: My favourite sport is swimming.Helen: I like swimming, too.
参考答案:
题目解析:
写出5个元音字母的大小写。(共5分,每个1分)
参考答案:
题目解析:
阅读下列短文,根据短文内容完成文后表格中所缺信息,每空一词(计10分)If someone asks me, “Do you like music?” I will answer him or her, “Of course, I do.”Because I think music is an important part of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music(摇滚乐) because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band is Foxy Ladies(酷妹). I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend Jane likes jazz music( 爵士乐) .She thinks it is really cool.“I love dance music and rock very much,”says my brother, “ because they are interesting.”But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing(轻松的) music,”she says. That’s why she likes country music, I think.Dear friends, do you like music? What kind of music do you like?Music------an important part of our livesDifferent PeopleDifferent __【小题1】____ReasonsII like____【小题2】____music and pop musicBecause they are so ___【小题3】____.Li LanShe loves _【小题4】___ music.She ___【小题5】___ dancing.JaneShe likes ___【小题6】____ music.She thinks it’s really __【小题7】___.My __【小题8】____He loves dance music and rock.Because they are __【小题9】__.My motherShe likes _【小题10】___ music.She likes some relaxing music
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】连词成句,注意大小写及标点符号。(共5题;每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】is, this, pen, a(.)_____【小题2】key, a, that, is(?)_____【小题3】spell, please, it(.)_____【小题4】afternoon, good, you, to(!)_____【小题5】that, in, what, is, English(?)
参考答案:
题目解析:
------Where are my books?-----_________. Are they in your schoolbag?
Yes, they are
In the room.
I don’ t know
题目解析:
将下列句子中汉语部分译成英语,并将所填单词写在答题卡相应位置。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)【小题1】________________ (饮食习惯) are important in our life.【小题2】My cousin’s ______________(飞机模型) is on his desk.【小题3】I have math and science _______________(今早).【小题4】Henry always______________(玩游戏) at home.【小题5】We have an _______________ (艺术节) in December.
参考答案:
题目解析:
词汇应用 根据中文提示,完成下列句子。【小题1】________ ________ (几岁) is Kangkang?【小题2】________ ________ (看着) this photo.【小题3】________ ________ (什么颜色) is that T-shirt?【小题4】what’s this________ ________ (用英语)?【小题5】I like it
________ ________ (一点儿) .
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据图表内容,完成下列任务。Name: LucyAge: 37 years oldFrom: CanadaJob: DoctorWorkplace: Tongji HospitalFavorite food: apple juice and breadTel: (010)
任务一:回答问题。【小题1】Where does Mary come from?_____________________________【小题2】What does she do?_____________________________【小题3】Where does she work?_____________________________任务二:选择正确答案。【小题4】Mary likes to have _____.A. rice and vegetablesB. apple juice and breadC. bread and chicken任务三:写出Mary的联系方式。【小题5】
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换。【小题1】 He wants to play in the next World Cup. (改为一般疑问句)he _____ to play in the next World Cup?【小题2】Let’s go fishing.(改为同义句)__________ __________ going fishing?【小题3】There are many students on the playground.(改为同义句)There are __________ __________ students on the playground.【小题4】Millie often watches TV at home in the evening.(对画线部分提问)__________ does Millie often
__________ at home in the evening?【小题5】 Daniel and Kitty are from Beijing.(对画线部分提问)__________ __________ Daniel and Kitty from?
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)根据短文内容完成下表,每空一词。Mr Black is our foreign(外国的)teacher. He is a good teacher. He often helps us a lot. And he is nice to every student. His lessons are very interesting. We usually have fun in his lessons. We all like him.He is a tall and strong man. He says he is 40 years old. But he looks very young. He comes from New York.Now he 1ives in Nanjing with his family. He has a daughter. She is a pretty girl.And she studies in our school, too.Mr Black is very“in(时尚的)”. He can sing many English songs. We all like to listen to him singing.He also likes sports. He is in the school basketball team. Mr Black likes reading. We often borrow books from him.I think we are 1ucky to have Mr Black to teach us.NameMr BlackJobA _____【小题1】Country____【小题2】【小题3】40What he is likeMr Black is tall and_____【小题4】_____.He looks_____【小题5】.His 【小题6】 are interesting.He often _____【小题7】_____his students.【小题8】Music,sports and _____【小题9】FamilyHe has a pretty _____【小题10】 .
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句义和首字母写单词,每空一词【小题1】I am good at English . It’s e_______ for me.(容易的)【小题2】My friend and I have different eating h______.(习惯)【小题3】The music s______
like the singing of the birds.(听起来)【小题4】This is my t______ birthday.(第十二)【小题5】Are those your d________(词典)?
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给单词的正确形式填空。【小题1】Are
_________ (this) her teachers?【小题2】There are three people in ______ (she)
family.【小题3】Excuse_________(I) ,are you Mike?【小题4】Peter likes ________ (play) basketball.【小题5】He________ (be) a teacher.【小题6】That ______(sound)good.【小题7】Mr Green
has a small____________(sport) collection .【小题8】There _____ ( be ) two pens in the bag .【小题9】He _______ ( have ) an apple .【小题10】It _______(not be)a map.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给单词的适当形式填空。【小题1】____(that) are apples. These are oranges.【小题2】Michael and I ____(be) good friends.【小题3】They are four ____(box).【小题4】I’m in Shiyan High ____(school).【小题5】Excuse ____(I), where are you from?
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读 (每题2分,共10分)Hi, boys and girls. Please have a look at Jennifer’s Clothes Store. Do you like sweaters? Do you want to have them at a good price? We have sweaters in four colors for $15. Do you want the cool schoolbag? Please come to our store, we have ten kinds of different(不同的) schoolbags in all colors. The price is from $3 to $30. We have pants in five colors and shorts in six colors. We also have great socks in six colors for you. Can you believe(相信) it? They are only $2.任务一, 回答下列问题:【小题1】How much are the sweaters in Jennifer’s store? They’re ___________【小题2】Does the store have shirts? _______________任务二,完成句子:【小题3】The price of ________ is $2.【小题4】Jennifer has socks in ______ colors.【小题5】There are(有) sweaters, socks, pants, shorts and _________at Jennifer’s.
参考答案:
题目解析:
词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】We can learn a lot about Chinese________from this book.. (历史)【小题2】Many students in Class One can write __________ in English. (日记)【小题3】Our new computer room is nice and ______.(现代的)【小题4】There are all kinds of _________in our school. (活动)【小题5】Lin Dan and Jay Chow are my ____ (偶像).【小题6】My friend often ______ball games on TV with his father. (watch)【小题7】The ______over there are from Australia. (play)【小题8】Do the children like _________with each other at lunch time? (chat)【小题9】Can you hear _______well on the phone? (she)【小题10】Let’s go _______this Saturday afternoon. (shop)
参考答案:
题目解析:
—Your bag is very nice.
—_______ .
No, it’s not nice
题目解析:
— Do you like French fries? — ________.
Yes, I don’t
I like them very much
I don’t like them
题目解析:
— Can I speak to Daniel, please?— Yes. ______________.
This is Daniel speaking
I’m speaking
题目解析:
—_____ — He is tall.A. What does he look like?B. What does he like?C. What is he?
参考答案:
题目解析:
—Is that girl Kate Green?
—Yes, ____.
you’re right
that’s OK
she isn’t
题目解析:
I’m going to visit the Great Wall next week.—Really? _______
Have a good time.
I’m sorry.
You’re very nice.
Thank you.
题目解析:
Lily, this is Jim.Jim, _______.
this is Lily
It’s not Lily
you are Lily
题目解析:
—Can you finish the work in an hour?—____________.
No problem
That’s all right
We don’t believe it
题目解析:
---Good evening, Eric.
---_________, Cindy.A. Good morningB. Good afternoonC. Good evening
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】—Mom and Dad, this is Tom. —______.A. Nice to meet you, TomB. That’s OKC. Thank you, Tom
参考答案:
题目解析:
--_______________. –J-A-C-K-E-T, jacket.
How do you spell it?
Can you spell it, please?
What’s this in English?
Spell your name, please.
题目解析:
【题文】—Are those books?—Yes, ____.A.they areB.they aren’tC.those areD.those aren’t
they aren’t
those aren’t
题目解析:
--- Happy birthday!--- ______.
Sounds good
题目解析:
--I’m going to Yuannan next week. --Great!________.
Have a wonderful time
That’s all right
题目解析:
Are you Jim Green?
. And Tom Green is my brother.A. Yes, I am.
B. No, I’m not.
C. No, I am.
参考答案:
题目解析:
—_____.— It’s a key.
What’s this?
How are you?
Is it a book?
What this?
题目解析:
--What’s this in English?
--- __________.
It’s a pencil
题目解析:
当你在野外发生意外,急需援救时,你应该打出什么信号?A.SOS
参考答案:
题目解析:
—Let’s go for a picnic this afternoon.—_____
Good idea.
Yes, I’d love to.
I like fish a lot.
No problem.
题目解析:
—Thank you very much.—A. That’s OK.
B. Good bye.
C. Thanks.
参考答案:
题目解析:
下面字母组合表示中国中央电视台的是_____。
题目解析:
当别人称赞你时, 你应该说: “____”。
题目解析:
当你在早晨上学路上遇到同学的时候,你可以说A.Good morning!
B. Thanks !
C. Good evening!
参考答案:
题目解析:
— Welcome to China!— _________ .
Thank you.
How do you do?
题目解析:
补全对话,每空填一词。(本大题共15分,每题3分)John : How do you _______________, Bob?Bob: I don’t feel ____________. Maybe I have a high fever.John : Hm. You’d better (最好)to see the doctor and _____________ some medicine.Bob: I think so. And can you tell me the way to the ____________(人民) Hospital?John : Yes. It’s not far. You can get there on ___________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换【小题1】Jack has some comic books at home (改为一般疑问句)________ Jack _________ ________comic books at home?【小题2】Mr Wu is our English teacher(改为否定句)Mr Wu _______ our English teacher.【小题3】Do you often have breakfast at home?(用Kitty替换主语you改写句子)________ Kity often ________ breakfast at home?【小题4】I want to be a singer some day .(对划线部分提问)_________ ________ you want to be some day?【小题5】Is David from England?(同义句)_________ David _________ from England?
参考答案:
题目解析:
用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,每词只选用一次。【小题1】________ are my English friends.【小题2】What’s ________ name?【小题3】There is a pencil box and two _________ in it.【小题4】Li Ming and Jenny are my _________.【小题5】Hello! I ________ Lucy.
参考答案:
题目解析:
连词成句(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)【小题1】white
mum in(.)【小题2】book
(.)【小题3】do
of you(?)【小题4】lending
(.)【小题5】other
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卷标号为1-5的相应位置上。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)【小题1】I have many_____(hobby). Playing volleyball is my favourite.【小题2】Some students enjoy
(write) diaries in English every night.【小题3】It takes him about two hours _____(do) his homework every day.【小题4】We are going to have a _____(parent) meeting after the mid-term exam.【小题5】My father is a football fan. He always _____(watch) matches at weekends.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换 (本大题共10分,每格0.5分)【小题1】Many old people like walking in the park. (对划线部分提问)_____________ _____________ many old people like ____________ in the park?【小题2】The young man looks tall and strong. (对划线部分提问)____________
_____________ the young man ____________?【小题3】Lucy with her friends is in the shopping mall. (对划线部分提问)_____________
____________ Lucy with her friends?【小题4】Peter is in the school basketball team. (改为同义句)Peter is ____________ ____________ _____________ the school basketball team. 【小题5】I spend about half an hour watching TV. (改为同义句)_______
__________ ___________ about half an hour __________ ___________ TV.【小题6】The shop opens at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m.
(改为同义句)The shop _____________ ____________ ____________9:00 a.m. ___________ 10:00 p.m.
参考答案:
题目解析:
—How’s your day?—_____ .A、It’s OK.B、My favorite day is Wednesday.C、Goodbye.
参考答案:
题目解析:
—Where are my pencils?—__________________
Sorry ,I don’t know.
Yes, they are.
They are on the table.
They are pencils.
题目解析:
——What’s this?——___________.
It’s a pen
Yes, it is
No, it isn’t
This is a ruler
题目解析:
——What color is the pen?——___________.
It’s yellow
It’s a yellow one
It’s a yellow
It’s a blue pen
题目解析:
--Your jacket is nice (漂亮). --__________.
Yes, it’s nice
That’s OK
No, it’s not nice
题目解析:
—_______________.—That sounds great.
Let’s stay at home and watch TV.
Do you like playing games?
Is it OK with you?
How are you?
题目解析:
— Your backpack is very nice.—____________.
Thank you.
Yes, it is.
That’s right.
You’re welcome.
题目解析:
—Happy birthday!
— ___________________.
You are welcome
That’s all right
题目解析:
)【题文】—Would you like to go shopping this Sunday afternoon?— _______A. Yes, I’d love to.B. Sorry, you can’t.C. Thank you.
参考答案:
题目解析:
---Mr.White, this is you watch. _____.---Thank you!
Here you are
How are you
Here it is
Here are you
题目解析:
---Have a nice day.---_____.
Thank you.
I’m sorry
That’s OK.
You are welcome.
题目解析:
I want to know your age. ___________
How old are you?
How are you?
What’s your name?
When is your birthday?
题目解析:
—Mom and Dad, this is Tom. —______.
Nice to meet you, Tom
Goodbye, Tom
Thank you, Tom
That’s OK
题目解析:
—-- ______________—--
Yes, please. I want a pair of shoes.
Can I help you?
How do you do?
How are you?
题目解析:
---Tom, it’s 10.00 p.m. now. It’s time for bed. ----OK. ___________.Mum.
Good night
Good evening
Good morning
Good afternoon.
题目解析:
---Is Millie happy at school every day ? ---_____ . She likes her school very much.
Yes , she is
No , she isn’t
No , she doesn’t
Yes , she does
题目解析:
---Your bedroom looks very nice!--- _____ .
No, don’t say so
You’re welcome
题目解析:
-What colour are the cats ?
-I think _____white and black.
题目解析:
—Shall we have a cup of coffee? —________.
That’s OK
题目解析:
-Sit down, please.
Thank you.
Stand up, please.
题目解析:
-This is Jim.
Nice to meet you.
Fine, thank you .
How are you ?
Good morning.
题目解析:
根据汉语提示,填写正确的单词,每空一词.【小题1】We often do some interesting ____________ (活动) at weekends.【小题2】I _________ (祝愿) you a happy new year.【小题3】June 1st is a ______________(特殊的) day for the children.【小题4】We have rice ,meat, vegetables and some ________(西红柿) and egg soup for lunch today.【小题5】Anna doesn’t speak the __________(整个的) afternoon.
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读 Mrs. White doesn’t like fish at all, but Mr. White likes to buy some fish and takes it home. Mrs. White sees the fish and she thinks. “Good! I’ll ask my friends to have the fish for lunch. They like fish very much.”Mr. White comes home in the evening. He can’t find his fish. Mrs. White says, “Oh, your cat eats
it.” And she gives Mr. White some bread for supper. Mr. White is not happy at all. He takes the cat and Mrs. White goes to a shop. He
_____ to her, “Now you see, my cat is one kilo and the fish is one kilo, too. The cat is here. But where is my fish?”【小题1】把画线部分译成汉语:_____.【小题2】文章中“it”指的是:_____ .【小题3】选择恰当词语:A.says B.speaksC.talksD.tells【小题4】What does Mr. White have for supper? _____.【小题5】Who has the fish, Mrs. White’s friends or her cat?_____.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意及首字母提示填词。【小题1】John is tall and s____. He can help us carry(运送) the big boxes.【小题2】—W____ to China!
—Thank you.【小题3】—Do you know his t____ number?
—Yes. 010-.【小题4】Liu Qian is from Taiwan. He is C_____.【小题5】Mr. Green is 50, but he looks y_____.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文填空(共5小题,计5分)根据短文内容,选择适当的单词或短语填空,使短文意思完整。每个选项至多用一次,有两项多余,将字母编号写在短文后面的横线上。A.took a lot of photosB. excitedC. excitingD. expensiveE. told funny storiesF. terribleG. got up early Today the weather was sunny. I went to visit the lake with my family. We all had a good time there.We 【小题1】__________ and set off by bus. The bus was not crowded, and the guide made us quite happy all the way. She sang songs, 【小题2】____________ and played games with us. But the driver was not so friendly.The lake was very beautiful. We【小题3】_____________ there. We had lunch in a restaurant near the lake. The food was delicious, but【小题4】__________.We got back at about 5 o’clock, though(尽管) we were tired, we felt quite【小题5】____________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
词汇运用 (10’)【小题1】My sister is only four years old and looks very ____________(可爱的).【小题2】We are all ______________( 成员) of the school basketball team.【小题3】In my _____________(空闲的) time , I listen to music.【小题4】Li Hua is my favorite football
______________( 运动员)..【小题5】Lucy and I are ____________________(同班同学),【小题6】His eyes are not very good, So he often wears _________ (glass).【小题7】Everyone ___________ (be) in the playground now.【小题8】My cousin Betty is good at _____________ (swim).【小题9】____________ (read) is my favorite hobby.【小题10】Andy ___________ (have) a new watch.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】那些红色的毛衣只卖15元。The sweaters _________ _________ are only for¥15.【小题2】我会说一点英语。I can speak _________ __________ English.【小题3】我们每天六点钟到校。We ________ ________ school at six every day.【小题4】你能帮我学历史吗?Can you ___________ me ___________ my history?【小题5】不要在课堂上听音乐。Don’t __________ ___________ the music in class!
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文填空Look【小题1】_____the picture of my family. The man _____【小题2】black is my father .
The woman in yellow is my __【小题3】___. They _【小题4】__ teachers. My father is a math teacher, and my mother is __【小题5】_ English teacher. The girl in a yellow dress is my _【小题6】_. _【小题7】 is nine.
I’m thirteen .
I am a student.
My ___【小题8】_
is Wang Peng. You can see I’m in a white sweater in the picture.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】My uncle is a _____(farm).【小题2】Look! There are some _____(woman) in the playground.【小题3】There are two _____(read) rooms in his school.【小题4】---Is this your dog?
---Yes._____(it) name is Spotty.【小题5】_____(open) your books and turn to page 28.【小题6】My father _____(have) two brothers.【小题7】Let me _____(help) you.【小题8】Stop _____ (cry) and listen to me, my baby.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意及所给首字母提示,补全句中所缺单词。(每空05分,共5分)【小题1】We usually have d
at 7:00 in the evening.【小题2】A w
has seven days.【小题3】Bananas are my favorite f
.【小题4】Don’t always eat meat (肉). Eat some v
.【小题5】Jack always ________(eat) ice-cream after lunch.【小题6】Do you have good eating ________(habit)?【小题7】Let’s buy some ________(health) food.【小题8】Can I ask you some ________(question)?【小题9】Let the boy ________(be) your friend, Tony.【小题10】Today is my ________(twelve) birthday.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据首字母提示,补全单词(共5分每空1分)【小题1】Mary’s telephone n_____ is 321-1456.【小题2】My uncle is Mike and my a_____ is Cindy. Their son is Jack.【小题3】E_____ me. Is this your jacket?【小题4】There are 24 _____ (小时) in a day.【小题5】He has good eating habits, and he always eats h_____ food.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换,每空一词。(共10个空,计10分)【小题1】He has some books.(改成一般疑问句)______he _____ _____books?【小题2】That is his sister. (改为复数句)
_____ his sisters【小题3】He has a very nice watch.(划线部分提问)_____
have?【小题4】Is Yao Ming’s birthday in September?(作肯定回答)Yes, _________ _________.【小题5】She doesn’t like eggs. (变肯定句)She _______ eggs.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换:(每空一词,每空0.5分,共5分)【小题1】This is a clock. (划线提问)________ ________?【小题2】Her ruler is blue. (对画线部分提问)___________ ___________ is her ruler?【小题3】That is my aunt’s daughter.(改为同义句)_____________
my ______________.【小题4】Are those their rulers?(做肯定回答)________________, __________ are.【小题5】 Is it on the dresser?(作否定回答)No, ____________ _____________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
A.根据首字母及汉语意思提示,补全单词【小题1】This is Cindy Miller. Her f________ name is Miller .【小题2】May I look at your ID c_______?【小题3】His English book is in the lost and f ________case.【小题4】“What’s your t___________number?”“It’s 564—1423.”【小题5】The shoes (鞋子)are u_______the bed .【小题6】This is my f___________ photo.These are my parents and this is me.【小题7】My mother&s sister is my a__________
.【小题8】This computer game is very __________(有趣的).【小题9】My brother wants a _________(篮球).【小题10】How about your ___________(字典)
参考答案:
题目解析:
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(共10小题,计10分)【小题1】That ________ (sound) fun.【小题2】Let _____ (we) play ping-pong.【小题3】My brother ________ (have) two baseballs.【小题4】He _______ a soccer ball. (not have)【小题5】I love soccer. It’s _________ (relax).【小题6】There are some _________(tomato) in the basket.【小题7】The food ______(be) very nice.【小题8】________(health) food is good for you.【小题9】Do you like __________(strawberry)?【小题10】Let ‘s watch ______(they)on TV.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,有两项多余。speak, wear, eat, with, is , run, work, are, have, talk,
play, likeMr. White is from the USA. He 【小题1】____ our English teacher. His classes are very funny. We all 【小题2】____ him.There 【小题3】______ four people in Mr. White’s family: Mr. White , his wife and his two sons---Tom and Jim.Mrs. White can【小题4】______Chinese well, and she 【小题5】______ in a hospital( 医院). Tom and Jim are in our class. They are twins(双胞胎), but they are different. Tom is tall and he likes 【小题6】______ blue T- shirts. Jim is short and he often wears black shirts. However(然而), they both 【小题7】_____ soccer well. After school, we often 【小题8】______a soccer game. Sometimes, Mr. White plays 【小题9】_____
us. But he can’t【小题10】______ fast because he is too heavy. He plays soccer just for fun.
参考答案:
题目解析:
补全对话( 从方框中选择适当的句子补全对话,有两项多余)。Chen Lin: Hey, Zhao Man. Look at this photo. This girl is verynice. Who is she?Zhao Man: _____【小题1】Chen Lin: Your English teacher? _____【小题2】Zhao Man: Her name is Alice.Chen Lin: Alice? _____【小题3】Zhao Man: A-L-I-C-E.Chen Lin: _____【小题4】Zhao Man: Yes, she is. And her English is very good.Chen Lin: Really? Oh, my English is not good. 【小题5】_____ I need her help.Zhao Man: Yes. Her telephone number is 126-0981.A.How do you spell it?B.Do you know her telephone number?C.Oh, she is my English teacher.D.Is this your English teacher&s photo?E. What&s her name?F. Her last name is Brown.G. Is she English?
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换。【小题1】I am Jack. (改为一般疑问句)__________ __________ Jack?【小题2】They are from Cuba. (改为否定句)They __________ from Cuba.【小题3】Is this a bus?(改为复数)__________ __________ __________?【小题4】I am in Class Two, Grade Seven.(对划线部分提问)__________ __________ are you in?【小题5】My friend is twelve years old.(对划线部分提问)__________ __________is your friend?
参考答案:
题目解析:
补全对话。A _____?B: I’d like to buy a schoolbag for my daughter.A:
?B: Oh,my daughter doesn’t like pink.She likes purple.A: What about that one?B: It’s nice._____?A: It’s 98 yuan.B: That’s fine.
.A: OK.Here you are.B:
参考答案:
题目解析:
连词成句(每题2分,共10分)【小题1】“trick or treat” , knock on , we , their , and , shout , doors
.【小题2】have , on , October 31 , a party , the , we , always , evening , of
.【小题3】the doctor , an apple , away , keeps , a day
.【小题4】too much , are bad for , they , sugar , my teeth , have , and
.【小题5】a gift , my , friend , I’d like , for , to buy
参考答案:
题目解析:
选用所给动词的适当形式填空 (每次限用一次)read,
get 【小题1】Jim, be quick. They _________ for you at the school gate.【小题2】The best place _________ flowers is the garden.【小题3】How long ______ he _______ English every night?【小题4】________ up earlier, and you won’t be late for school again.【小题5】It’s important _________ a lot of water every day.【小题6】Look, who ________ the door?
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。【小题1】What are your cousin Amy’s ________________? (hobby)【小题2】My classmate Simon goes _______________ on Sunday. ( swim)【小题3】We all know that _______________ Day is on March 8th. (woman)【小题4】I don’t think every basketball __________ is as tall as him. (play)【小题5】My friend Bob live on the ____________ floor in the center of the city. ( nine )【小题6】He ____________ likes playing sports. (real)
参考答案:
题目解析:
从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏各句的应答语。Ⅰ
Ⅱ【小题1】Where is he from?
A. No. I’m Mr. Wang.【小题2】What’s his name?
B. That’s OK.【小题3】Let me help you.
C. Canada.【小题4】Are you Mr. Li?
D. He’s Li Dawei.【小题5】Thank you.
E. Thank you.
参考答案:
题目解析:
词汇运用 用所给词的适当形式填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)【小题1】What about _____ up as the Monkey King? (dress)【小题2】It’s eight o’clock. It’s time _____ up, Tom. (get)【小题3】My friends and I go swimming __________ a week in summer . (two)【小题4】It takes about an hour ________ to Changzhou by bus.(go)【小题5】He left home without _______ his mother. (tell)【小题6】My brother often goes to school without ________(eat)breakfast【小题7】Apple juice tastes___________(well)【小题8】Do you enjoy _________ on the internet? (chat)【小题9】——How many _______________are there on the hill ? (sheep)——Twenty-one .【小题10】We should do morning exercises every day to keep ____________ (health)【小题11】He’d like _____a party on Halloween. (have)【小题12】I usually get lots of presents on _____Day. (child)【小题13】Thank him for _____________ me the pumpkin lantern. (make)【小题14】He often_______________
a party on his birthday. (have)【小题15】Don’t_______________
on the radio. The baby is sleeping. ( turn)
参考答案:
题目解析:
【小题1】—Do you brush your ______________ (tooth) every morning?—Yes, I do. Look, how white they are!【小题2】e isn’t good at his lessons.【小题3】Fruits and vegetables are ______________ (health) food. You can have more of them.【小题4】December is the _______________ (twelve) month of the year.【小题5】We have many new clothes at a good price. Come and see for _____________ (you).【小题6】I can play the guitar but I can’t play it very _______________ (well).【小题7】Listen to ____________ (I)! I’ll tell you all about it.【小题8】My brother ______________ (not do) his homework carefully. He isn’t good at his lessons.【小题9】Lisa ____________ (have) a great sports collection. She likes sports.【小题10】Can you help me with _____________ (swim)?
参考答案:
题目解析:
单词拼写。根据英语首字母或所给汉语提示写出短文中所缺单词的正确形式。This year we have a new English teacher Mr. Green. He is 35 years old.He【小题1】_____(来自)from Canada, but he speaks Chinese very well. He is tall. His hair is short and 【小题2】_____(棕色的). His eyes are big. His nose is small and he has a wide【小题3】_____(嘴巴).He likes to【小题4】 w_____a white T-shirt and a black【小题5】p_____of pants. He likes reading. Mr Green is very friendly to us. We all like him very much.
参考答案:
题目解析:
短文填空 (本题有10个小题,每小题1分,共计10分)从方框中选词并用其适当形式完成短文, 使短文完整、通顺A
, at, study,
teacher, go, often, but, listen, play, finishI have a friend, his name is Li Ming. He is a school boy, he lives in Wenzhou and he 【小题1】
in a middle school.He often gets up at six o’clock in the morning. After that he reads English 【小题2】
Chinese aloud(大声地). He has breakfast 【小题3】
to school five days a week. He is very nice, his classmates and 【小题5】
like him very much.After school, he
plays games for half an hour. Look! What is he doing? He is
basketball. In the evening he does his homework and he likes
to music. After he 【小题9】
his homework, he often reads his favorite book for half an hour. He goes to bed at ten o’clock. He thinks his school day is busy 【小题10】
meaningful(有意义的). What do you think of him?
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读(本题有5小题,每小题1分,共5分)根据短文内容,将杨女士冰箱的食物和饮料分类填入下列表格。There are a lot of food and drinks in Mrs Yang`s fridge(冰箱). She has got some pork and some beef in the fridge. But she hasn`t got any fish. Her husband doesn`t like fish. She has got some tomatoes, carrots and apples in the fridge. And she has also got some hamburgers and some Cola. Her son Jack likes them very much. She hasn`t got any candy because it is unhealthy food. Mrs Yang likes orange juice, so she has got some.Healthy foodPork, 【小题1】_______, carrots, 【小题2】________,applesUnhealthy food【小题3】_________Healthy drink【小题4】_____________Unhealthy drink【小题5】_____________
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意和中文注释,在答题卷相应的横线上,写出所给单词的正确形式。【小题1】Can you show me how to use the _______________ (现代的) phone?【小题2】We have two _______________(地理)lessons in a week .【小题3】The girl with glasses always _______________ (练习) wonderful music after supper.【小题4】He always gives many _______________ (理由) for his bad job.【小题5】—What’re your _______________? (爱好)—I like collecting stamps and hiking when I am free.
参考答案:
题目解析:
单词拼写。根据句子意思及所给的中文意思或首字母提示完成单词。请将完整的单词填写在横线上。每空只能填一词。【小题1】Don’t read in the sun. It’s bad for your e______
_____ .【小题2】My mother is very ______
_____ (忙碌的),so she never watches TV.【小题3】Beijing is a big city. It’s the c______
_____ of China.【小题4】The boy eats healthy food every day, so he is very healthy and ______(强壮的).【小题5】The ______
_____ (树叶) are green in summer and turn yellow in autumn.
参考答案:
题目解析:
阅读短文,回答问题Mr Green is my uncle. He is a cook. Every morning, he gets up at seven o’clock. He has his breakfast at seven forty—five. He usually watches TV when he has his breakfast. He goes to work
at eight. He usually works eight hours a day. He comes back at six in the evening. He often has his dinner with his family. In the evening, he always watches TV. He goes to bed at about ten o’clock.【小题1】Who is my uncle?______________________________________________________________【小题2】What’s his job?______________________________________________________________【小题3】 What time does he go to work?______________________________________________________________【小题4】Does he often have dinner with his family?______________________________________________________________【小题5】What does he always do in the evening?
参考答案:
题目解析:
将下列句中的汉语部分翻译成英语,注意使用适当的形式填空。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)【小题1】The boy________________ me is my good friend Lilei. (在······旁边,紧邻)【小题2】This is a__________________ photo.(黑白相间)【小题3】we need ________________ for dinner.(一袋大米)【小题4】My mother likes ______________ .(购物)【小题5】This is my uncle’s______________ .(家谱)
参考答案:
题目解析:
( 每题1分,共5分 )【小题1】Is this your dictionary? (改为复数句)__________
___________ your ___________?【小题2】Tom has hamburgers for dinner. (对划线部分提问)_________
_________ Tom __________ for dinner?【小题3】How much is the yellow T-shirt? (改为同义句)__________ the __________ of the yellow T-shirt?【小题4】We sell bags and boxes.(改为否定句)We _______ _________ bags ______ boxes.【小题5】Tom and his classmates play soccer after class. (改为同义句)Tom ___________ soccer __________ his classmates after class.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的适当形式填空(每小题1分,共计10分。)【小题1】It’s ____________ (wind ) in Shanghai .【小题2】I like playing with ___________ (child) in the school very much.【小题3】His sister usually_____________(get ) to school at half past seven.【小题4】Thanks for _____________ (ask) me.【小题5】They all enjoy _____________ (speak) English.【小题6】The cat has four____________ (foot).【小题7】Look! A little girl is ___________________ (swim) in the river.【小题8】I want ______ ( go) to the shop.【小题9】Listen, the birds ________________ (sing) in the tree.【小题10】Today is very____________(cloud), so I stay at home.
参考答案:
题目解析:
I have a new classmate. His name is Tom. ①He comes from the U.S.A. His father is a doctor. He works ②in a hospital. His mother ③t__________ English in No. 2 Junior High School. His littler sister is only five. She is very cute. ④His grandparents live with them.On weekends(周末), his family often go to see movies. ⑤他有一个幸福的家庭【小题1】把①改为同义句:______________________________________________________________________【小题2】对②画线部分提问:____________________________________________________________________【小题3】根据首字母在③处填入正确的单词:______________________________________________________【小题4】把④译成中文:________________________________________________________________________【小题5】把⑤译成英文:
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读。阅读下文并回答问题。Hi, I’m Liu Tao. I have a big family. Look! This is a photo of my family. The man in a brown coat is my father. My father is a worker. The woman in a yellow dress is my mother. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches in a school.The young man in a white T-shirt and blue pants is my uncle. He is a driver. He drives a bus. My aunt is in pink. She works in a hospital. She is a nurse. The old man and the old woman are my grandparents. That little boy is me. We are very happy.根据短文内容,回答下列问题。【小题1】Is Liu Tao’s father a driver?_______________________________【小题2】Where does Liu Tao’s mother teach?_______________________________【小题3】What color is Liu Tao’s aunt in?
参考答案:
题目解析:
选择适当的句子,将对话补充完整.其中有两项多余.(每小题1分,共5分)A. I have so many things to do.B. And then what do you do?C. Because I love music.D. Thank you.E. I am too busy today.F. Taking the plane is fast and interesting.G. Why do you get up so early?— Hey, Martin. You look tired today. Why?— 【小题1】______________________— What are you busy with?— 【小题2】_________________ In the morning, I get up at 6:30.—【小题3】_______________________— Because I have to take the plane at 8:30 am. I have to fly to Shanghai.—【小题4】_____________________— I attend (参加) a very important meeting (会议). In the afternoon, I fly back to Shenzhen.— Oh, it’s really a busy day for you. Martin, you should have a good rest (休息).-【小题5】 ________________ See you tomorrow.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空【小题1】My mum goes ________ (shop) every Sunday .【小题2】It’s time_______(go) now.【小题3】I’ve got an __________ (America) friend.【小题4】Lingling is_____(I) good friend.【小题5】What ____(be) his telephone number.
参考答案:
题目解析:
从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏各句的应答语。Ⅰ
Ⅱ【小题1】What does your father do?
A. It’s nice.【小题2】What do you think of the fish?
B. He’s short.【小题3】Do you want to play with me?
C. He is a doctor.【小题4】What does your brother look like?
D. Yes, I do.【小题5】Why not go for a picnic with us?
E. Good idea. Let’s go.
参考答案:
题目解析:
—You’re thirsty(口渴). ____ have a glass of milk?—Good idea.
Would you like
Would not you
题目解析:
—____ is the letter from?—It’s from Mike, my pen pal.
题目解析:
动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。( 本大题共10分,每小题1分)【小题1】Can everyone in our class ____________ (study) well?【小题2】The boy with his two brothers often _________ (fly) kites on weekends.【小题3】After that, we enjoy _________ (see) films a lot.【小题4】Look! People there ________ (have) flowers in their hands now.【小题5】Lucy, _________ (not do) any reading in the sun, please!【小题6】----Who ____________ (not be) busy today? ----My father.【小题7】We want ___________ (dance) with those children very much.【小题8】He doesn’t let me _______ (open) the door when he comes.【小题9】Mr. Wang often tells me how ________ (draw) well.【小题10】----Where is her sister? ----She _________ (write) carefully on the blackboard.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空【小题1】Sometimes Daniel _____(stay) at home reading on Sunday.【小题2】Does Mrs. Lin teach __________ (they) English this year? No. Mr. Lin does.【小题3】Liu Mei likes tennis very much, Li Na is one of her _____________(hero ).【小题4】–Do you practise _____ (draw) every day?
– Of course.【小题5】I’m glad_____ (show) you around my new house.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据音标写单词。(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)【小题1】[&helθ]______________【小题2】[&lem?n]____________【小题3】[nu:n]____________【小题4】[swi:t]____________【小题5】[pe?]_____________【小题6】[kil?u]__________【小题7】[bi:f]______________【小题8】['???]______________【小题9】[k?st]____________【小题10】[&haembg?]
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换 (10’)【小题1】My ruler is very long.
(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)________ ________ ruler very long?No, ________ ________.【小题2】Simon is from .Nanjing.
(保持句意基本不变)Simon _______ ________ Nanjing.【小题3】Mr Wu often chats with us between meals. (改为一般疑问句)_______ Mr Wu often ________ with you between meals?【小题4】Do Jenny and Jack enjoy drawing?
(改为陈述句)Jenny and Jack ____________
______________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏中各句相对应的答语。Ⅰ栏
Ⅱ栏【小题1】Welcome to Fujian.
A. No,it isn’t.【小题2】Is that a map?
B. They are pens.【小题3】What are these?
C. Yes,I do.【小题4】Do you have a big nose.
D.Thank you【小题5】Who’s that boy?
E. He is Tom.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换【小题1】The boy
doesn’t often stay at home .
(改为肯定句)The boy
_________at home【小题2】 Nick and Jack do their homework after school. (否定句)Nick and Jack __________
do their homework after school.【小题3】This is my bike.
(改为一般疑问句)_________ this
参考答案:
题目解析:
词语填空(共10小题,计10分)come, for ,well, daughter , one, have,know, banana, when,
weDear Tom,My name is Liu Yun . I’m a 12-year- old girl. I’m the only _【小题1】__ in my family. My birthday is also the National Day(国庆节). It’s the __【小题2】___day of the tenth month. My parents _【小题3】__ a party for me on that day. My friends ___【小题4】__to the party. They bring(带来) me many birthday presents(礼物),and they sing (唱) Happy Birthday to me. __【小题5】_ eat some fruit: strawberries, oranges and _【小题6】__. We eat chicken and cakes ___【小题7】__dinner. We also play games. We have a _【小题8】__time! What’s your age (年龄)? __【小题9】__is your birthday? Can you let me __【小题10】__?
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。[来源:Zxxk.Com]【小题1】How ____________ (讨人喜欢的) the cat is!【小题2】Young people of all ____________ (年龄) like to get there to meet on Sundays.【小题3】How many _____________ (成员) are there in the Reading Club?【小题4】I think skiing in Harbin is _____________ (有趣的事).【小题5】At __________ (周末), we usually go to the Drawing Club.
参考答案:
题目解析:
从方框中选择合适的句子,将下面的对话补充完整(其中有两项是多余的)。A: Hey, Joe! 【小题1】_________B: I am OK. Thanks. And you?A; I am fine, too. ______【小题2】____B: I like football. What about you?A:Basketball. ______【小题3】______B: My favourite subject is Maths.A: ______【小题4】_______B: Because it’s very interesting.A:_______ 【小题5】_______B: My maths teacher is Mr Martin.A: Wow! He is a very great teacher.A. Who is your Maths teacher?B. How are you?C. Why do you like it?D. Do you like your teacher?E. What sport do you like ?F. When is your birthday?G. What’s your favourite subject?
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据汉语提示填空。【小题1】On Sundays, we often go to Beijing _______(动物园)to see Monkey Show.【小题2】They’re from America and they often help________(我们)with English.【小题3】My father buys me a new bike for five_________ (百) yuan.【小题4】Look! The ________(大象) is so big and strong.【小题5】I want to visit my grandparents_______ (明天) morning.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据要求完成下列句子.每空一词。 【小题1】—你的书到处都是。
--别担心。我会把它们放好的。(译成英文)--Your books are everywhere .-- Don’t worry. I’ll __________
___________ the books.【小题2】为什么不买一些冰激淋呢? 我确定你们都会喜欢的。(译成英文)___________ ___________ get some ice cream ?
I’m sure you will like it【小题3】—在学校你们学什么学科? — 我们每天上语文,数学和英语。(译成英文)-- What___________ do you study at school?-- We have Chinese, __________and English every day.【小题4】They are orange sweaters. (改为单数)_________
_________ orange sweater.【小题5】She does her homework on Sunday evening. (改为否定句)She ____________ ___________her homework on Sunday evening.【小题6】Uncle Bob is a worker. (对划线部分提问)
__________Uncle Bob?【小题7】There is only a kite in the sky. (对划线部分提问)How ___________kites_________ there in the sky?【小题8】I often go to bed at 9:20 in the evening.
(对划线部分提问)__________
__________ you often go to bed in the evening?
参考答案:
题目解析:
按要求做题, 每空一词。【小题1】This is a backpack.(划线提问)________ ________in English?【小题2】That is his dictionary.(改为一般疑问句)_______ _______ his dictionary?【小题3】 Is this your ruler?(否定回答)______, it _______.【小题4】 The quilt is black and white. (划线提问)_______ _______is the quilt?【小题5】 Is this her computer game? (改为陈述句)_____ ______her computer game.【小题6】It’s my dictionary. (否定句)It _______my dictionary.【小题7】He is fine. (划线提问)_____ _____he?【小题8】His telephone number is 987-3452. (划线提问)______ ______ his telephone number?【小题9】 My last name is Brown. (划线提问)_______ ______ ________last name?【小题10】 I am Tony Miller. (用he 代替I改写句子)_____ ______Tony Miller.
参考答案:
题目解析:
词语运用【小题1】My aunt has two
.【小题2】 This is my book. _____is on her desk.【小题3】 My room is
.【小题4】I don’t like English. It is
.【小题5】Let me_____the food for Frank’s birthday.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限填一词。Christmas is a Christian festival.It is the most i_____【小题1】_____ festival in Christian countries.All Christians c_____【小题2】_____ it around 25 December.When Christmas comes, you can find beautiful Christmas t_____【小题3】_____, pretty Christmas cards and presents.People all enjoy s_____【小题4】_____ “Merry Christmas” and exchange Christmas presents.For c【小题5】_____, there is another exciting thing on the morning of Christmas day.They w_____【小题6】_____ up early and run to find out if Father Christmas has put p_____【小题7】_____ into their stockings.They like to sing C_____【小题8】_____ songs too.Family members get t_____【小题9】_____ and enjoy nice food.It’s really a s【小题10】_____ day.I like it very much.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。【小题1】I have many _____________(兴趣爱好), but I don’t have much time for them.【小题2】Jim hopes his dream of being a doctor can come _______________(真实的) in the future.【小题3】Look at that tall _______________(现代的) building! That’s our classroom building.【小题4】We will have a ______________(家长) meeting after the mid-term exam.【小题5】She is a shy girl. She ______________(很少) shows her feelings.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换:(共5小题;每空0.5分,计5分)【小题1】There are many people in the room. (改为同义句)。There are _______ _______ people in the room.【小题2】 I play football twice a week.(对划线部分提问)_______ ________ do you play football?【小题3】I am in our school basketball team.(改为同义句)I am _______ _______ ______ our school basketball team.【小题4】 They are my classmates.(改为否定句)They __________ my classmates.【小题5】 Our English teacher is tall and strong. (对划线部分提问)_________ your English teacher _________?
参考答案:
题目解析:
看图写话。根据图示,写出与内容相符的句子,句末标点已给出。【小题1】a photo, my_____.【小题2】I, think, my sister’s_____.【小题3】you, want, buy_____?【小题4】your brother, student_____?【小题5】Tom, from_____.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意和汉语提示完成单词。【小题1】Look! The _________(播放机)is on the bed.【小题2】How do you spell ________(笔记本)?【小题3】Mr. Li has one son and two_________(女儿).【小题4】She is my good _______(朋友).【小题5】Thank you for your ________(帮助).
参考答案:
题目解析:
Mr. Morgan is an old man. He is 65 years old. He has a big house and a new car.
He has no wife, but he is a father of four children. He lives a happy life. He has two sons and two daughters. One of them was born in America. His name is Jack.
And the other is Simon, and he comes from England. His daughters’ names are Qianqian and Mikou. Qianqian is from China, and Mikou is a Japanese girl.Mr. Morgan is not their real father, but he loves them very much. In his free time, they often watch TV., listen to music, and talk to each other. His son Simon likes football, and Jack likes basketball. They often play sports in different clubs after school, but they walk home together after that. At weekends, the girls usually stay at home and watch TV. They sometimes help Mr. Morgan with some housework because he is too old. This weekend, Mr. Morgan and his children go to Disney Land in America to have fun. He buys his children a lot of things and they see many tourists in the street. A girl dressed like Snow White greets them, and they talk with them in English. They all have fun.Mr Morgan loves his family very much, and he hopes some day he can see his children have their own families.Family _【小题1】_Father, two daughters and two sonsMr. MorganHe is an old man and a happy father __【小题2】four
children.JackJack comes from_【小题3】 __【小题4】and activitiesJack likes basketball.SimonSimon, the_【小题5】_ son, is from England.Simon enjoys football.QianqianShe comes from 【小题6】_The girls usually_【小题7】_ TV at home
and sometimes help their father_【小题8】some housework.MikouShe is Japanese.In their _【小题9】_timeThey often watch TV, listen to music, and talk to each
other.This weekThey go to Disney Land and their father buys a lot of things
for them.They see Snow White and __【小题10】with her
in English.
参考答案:
题目解析:
任务型阅读阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,完成下列各题。(共5小题,计5分)Most English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and a family name. Their family name comes last (后). For example, my full name is Jim Allen Green. Green is my last name. My parents give me the first name and the middle name. People don’t use their middle names much. So “John Henry Brown” is usually called (被称为) “John Brown”. They use Mr., Mrs. or Miss with the family name but not with the first name. So you can say John Brown, or Mr. B but you can’t say Mr. John.Sometimes people ask me about my name. “Why do your parents call you Jim?” they ask, “Why do they choose (挑选) that name?” Because my grandfather’s name is Jim.【小题1】Most English people have ________________.【小题2】Do English people use their middle name much?________________.【小题3】English people use Mr., Mrs. or Miss. with ________________.【小题4】If a person’s name is “John Henry Brown”,
usually call him ________________.【小题5】Jim’s parents choose his name because ________________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意,用所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】He often makes his son _____(stay) at home on Sundays.【小题2】How long do you spend _____(read)English every day?【小题3】I don’t know how_____(play)this game.【小题4】We_____( have) a party tomorrow evening, aren’t we?【小题5】Tom_____(fly) a kite when I saw him for the first time.-
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句意及首字母提示填词。【小题1】 —How do you s____ it?—C-A-R, car.【小题2】—What is seven and eleven?—It’s e_____.【小题3】—What’s your t____ number?—It’s (010).【小题4】Bob is English. He is from E____.【小题5】H____ name is Julia. She is from the USA.
参考答案:
题目解析:
从方框中选择恰当的词,并用其正确形式填空。【小题1】I am in Grade Seven. February 8th is my_______________ birthday.【小题2】There are three_______________ on the table.【小题3】Jack likes old music because it _______________ relaxing.【小题4】My book is not here. It’s an ___________book.【小题5】Our geography teacher is_______________.
参考答案:
题目解析:
用所给词的适当形式填空。【小题1】How many_____(child)are there in your family?【小题2】My brother often _______ (go) to school on foot.【小题3】Now Sam and his sister_____(learn)Chinese in China.【小题4】Tony doesn’t like ______(play) games.【小题5】Lingling _____(not watch) the cartoon.
参考答案:
题目解析:
【题文】 根据短文内容, 用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,每词只用一次however
habit Jane is a good girl, she has many good __【小题1】___. She __【小题2】__ exercises and she often reads books. Also, she never __【小题3】__ up late. _【小题4】___, she has some bad habits, too. She usually watches TV for _【小题5】___ than two hours a day, and she likes eating hamburgers. I hope she can do better next year.
参考答案:
题目解析:
句型转换【小题1】We have a very good Chinese teacher. (改为否定句)We _____ _____a very good Chinese teacher.【小题2】Our desks are white. (对画线部分提问)are your desks?【小题3】It’s eight fifty. (改为同义句)It’s _____ _____ _____.【小题4】They come from America. (对画线部分提问)they _____from?【小题5】They are useful books. (改为单数句)is _____useful book.
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】Can you give me some __________ rice, I’m very hungry now. (much)【小题2】Now we have a lot of after-school _____ (activity)?【小题3】Do you _____ (real) like PE ?【小题4】I have driving lessons__________ a week. (two)【小题5】Many people like _____(chat)on the Internet.【小题6】He is always the _____ (第一)one to get to school.【小题7】I don&t like sports very much. Let&s talk about something _____(其他的).【小题8】It is important and good for us to brush our __________ after meals. (牙齿)【小题9】As we know, sports can keep __________ and strong.(健康)【小题10】Thank you for __________ my birthday, I’m so happy. (庆祝)
参考答案:
题目解析:
根据汉语提示完成单词。【小题1】He _________ (做) sports every day.【小题2】Gina and I are_________(同班同学).【小题3】--Where is my book? It’s ___________(在...下面)the chair.【小题4】My lucky number is____________(8).【小题5】I think our teacher ___________(知道) his name.【小题6】What’s your telephone ________(号码)? ----- It’s 8382976.【小题7】Ms. Hand has two______________(女儿) They are Helen and Betty.【小题8】Would you like the ___________ (白色) pencil box?【小题9】Where is my ______________(字典)?【小题10】We have seven ________ (课) every day.
参考答案:
题目解析:
词汇:【小题1】My best friend is of medium __________________. (高度)【小题2】Last Saturday, I went to the farm and ______________ a cow. (挤奶)【小题3】Every teacher thinks he is an ______________

我要回帖

更多关于 there are some juice 的文章

随机推荐