求解如何提高英语阅读能力读

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语阅读一篇,求解The film Mulan is on show these days. The story comes from an old Chinese poem. In Mulan’s days, a woman cannot do many things as a man. But Mulan dresses herself up as a man and joins the army (军队). In the army, she tries hard not to let others know she is a girl with the help of her bestfriend Tiger. One day, Wentaifinds Mulan’ssecret. But he agrees not to tell others.Together, Wentai and Mulan become leaders (首领) of the army. During the 12 years, Mulan and her army fight for their country. Life is hard for them and they all miss their families. At last, they win and save their country. And the friendship between Mulan and Wentai is deeperthanbefore.It’squitedifficult for Mulan to keep her secret for such a long time. Men are around her all the time and they don’t know she is a girl! Jingle Ma is the director (导演) ofthe film. He said he wanted to tell people Mulan is a person more than a hero in his film. “Mulan is a great hero, but I think she is also a woman,” the director said. (
Mulan dresses herself up as a man because  
A. she likes men’s clothes
B. she wants to give her father a surprise
C. she wants to join the army
D. men’s clothes are popular among girls(
in the army know(s) Mulan’s secret.
C. A few leaders
D. Many soldiers (士兵)()53.Theunderlined phrase “fightfor”means “ 
” in Chinese.A.为……而战
B. 为……服务C. 为……站岗
D. 为……巡逻(
Mulan and Wentai become close friends
A. before Mulan joins the army
B. before Wentai knows Mulan’s secret
C. after they leave the army
D. during their 12-year army life(
)55. The passage is mainly about  
A. a girl named Mulan
B. Mulan’s family
C. the poem Mulan
D. the film Mulan
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求解!!5.3英语完形填空与阅读理解和星火英语巅峰训练哪个好?【高考吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
求解!!5.3英语完形填空与阅读理解和星火英语巅峰训练哪个好?收藏
楼主英语不是一般的差!!在线求解?英语一般靠猜,我想提起来,单词和阅读双管齐下!!
人工置顶!!
都没人帮偶吗?
5.3偏基础些。那个星火难点,纸张质量。答案解析还是感觉53好点。
我用了星火
我用的是星火,感觉挺不错的,长时间使用对阅读和完形真的有帮助
是这些吗?
天杀的!!楼主穿着秋裤在等啊!!
星火巅峰如果英语过硬,想提高的话就建议你用,不过53扩大阅读知识面,比较接近高考
5.3主要为真题,星火为改编的题目,基础好就用星火,如果要提高基础就用真题
5.3我在用,上面的完型几乎都是摘国外报纸,网站,小说什么的,绝对外国人写的,所以很难啊。。
我怎么觉得五三更难啊!星火相对简单点
我大二了,正在准备四级,一样要提高英语,,悲催,我记得我高三是就是狂背单词,效果非常明显,语法书也要看一点。只要词汇量上去了很多问题就迎刃而解了。而做题主要做的是感觉技巧。天天做,做出感觉,不提议题海战术。
究竟哪个基础一点?
求选择啊!
怎么没人鸟我?
背单词用哪本星火?小白迷茫……
我用星火和黑皮
试题调研吧亲
英语真的非常非常差
基础非常不好 这两本书到底用哪个比较好啊!!!
好久前的帖子
我现在就在这两个中犹豫。。。。。。。。
绝对的星火,我16年高二英语高考144,感觉星火能练出来能力,53只是高考和模拟,没个循序渐进的过程
登录百度帐号英语阅读求解_百度知道
英语阅读求解
Do you read advice columns in newspapers and magazines? Do you think they are helpful to everyone who reads them? Here are some:
Dear Sally,
I’ve got a problem.My good friend Lana in my science class asked me to lend her ...
我有更好的答案
1、D 2、A3、C 4、C
不选我你是猪
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语阅读的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语阅读,求解_百度知道
英语阅读,求解
A) 看图,根据对话打“√”或“×”判断对错。(12%)
Liu Yun is asking to a policeman.
Liu: Excuse me. Where is the ZhongBai Supermarket, please?
Policeman: It’s west of the hospital.
Liu: Is it far from here?
Policeman: Ye...
我有更好的答案
反弹个人的规划
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语阅读的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一篇英语阅读求解Mary and Peter were having a picnic with some friends near a river when Mary notice an object overhead."Look!" she shouted to her friends."That's a spaceship up there and it's going to land here." Frightened by the strange silver-colored spaceship,most of the young people got in their cars and drove away quickly.Peter was fond of Mary and always stayed close to her.They,more curious than frightened,watched the spaceship land and saw a door open.When nobody came out,they went to the spaceship and entered inside.Peter followed Mary into the spaceship and did not hear the door closed behind him.The temperature fell rapidly and the two young people lost consciousness.When they woke up,they were surprised to see that they were back by the river again.The spaceship had gone.Their car was nearby."What happened?" asked Mary.Peter scratched (抓) his head,saying slowly,"Don't ask me.Perhaps we had a dream.Did you...Did you see a spaceship?" "Yes," said Mary."And we both went into it.Then..." she looked at her wrist."That's funny.My watch has stopped.Oh,well,come on.It's time to go home." Driving about fifty meters,they found their way blocked by a thick wall made of something like glass.They got out of the car and tried to find their way round the wall but discovered that they were inside a circular wall.It was like a mirror and prevented them from seeing through it.On the other side of the wall,strange creatures walked past slowly.A few stopped to stare through the wall and read a new notice which,translated into English,said:"New arrivals at the zoo:a pair of Earthlings in their natural surroundings with their mobile house." 61.When the spaceship arrived,why didn't Peter drive away?A.He did not like leaving Mary.B.He knew that the spaceship was harmless.C.He was too frightened to drive.D.There was a wall blocking the road.62.Why did Peter enter the spaceship?A.He saw the food and was hungry.B.Mary told him to enter it.C.He just followed Mary.D.He wanted to study it.63.Peter scratched his head so we know that _____.A.he had lost consciousness B.he was puzzled and did not know what to say to Mary C.he had lost his memory D.he was still half asleep 64.What do the words "strange creatures" mean to tell us?A.They were wild animals in a zoo.B.They were robbers.C.They had landed on Earth in a spaceship and lived there.D.The young couple were on another planet.65.Which word in the notice tells us that Mary and Peter were not on earth?A.natural B.surroundings C.Earthlings D.house
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
61.A62.C63.B64.D65.C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 黑布林英语阅读 的文章

随机推荐