华硕开机无显示GTX1070开机显示:PLEASE POWER DOWN AND CONNECT THE PCIe POWER CABLE(S) FO

电脑开机提示pleasepowerdownandconnectthepclepowercable(s)forthisgraphicscard_百度知道
电脑开机提示pleasepowerdownandconnectthepclepowercable(s)forthisgraphicscard
我有更好的答案
看视频、或删除了系统文件、或断电关机等,故障不会无缘无故的发生吧?按电源键反复开关机试试,放一段时间试试,确实不可以就重装系统吧,如果自己重装不了、突然关机,开机就不会这样了电脑开机提示pleasepowerdownandconnectthepclepowercable(s)forthisgraphicscard是与您关机前的不当操作有关系吧?比如,花30元到维修那里找维修的人帮助您:玩游戏、操作大的东西、使用电脑时间长造成的卡引起的吧?或下载了不合适的东西。只要注意自己的电脑不卡机、蓝屏
采纳率:89%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(ERROR:15) & 访客不能直接访问当前位置: &
求翻译:PLEASEPOWERDOWNANDCONNECTTHEPCIEPOWERCABLE(S)FORTHISGRAPHICSCARD是什么意思?
PLEASEPOWERDOWNANDCONNECTTHEPCIEPOWERCABLE(S)FORTHISGRAPHICSCARD
问题补充:
pleasepowerdownandconnectthepciepowercable(次)forthisgraphicscard
PLEASEPOWERDOWNANDCONNECTTHEPCIEPOWERCABLE FORTHISGRAPHICSCARD
PLEASEPOWERDOWNANDCONNECTTHEPCIEPOWERCABLE( S) FORTHISGRAPHICSCARD
PLEASEPOWERDOWNANDCONNECTTHEPCIEPOWERCABLE (S) FORTHISGRAPHICSCARD
PLEASEPOWERDOWNANDCONNECTTHEPCIEPOWERCABLE(S) FORTHISGRAPHICSCARD
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!新买的电脑有问题。开机显示please power down and connect the pcie cable(s) for all g_百度知道
新买的电脑有问题。开机显示please power down and connect the pcie cable(s) for all g
新买的电脑有问题。开机显示please power down and connect the pcie cable(s) for all graphics cards。
我有更好的答案
一般的就是连接上排中间那个DVI接口接显示器,再者你这个是叫你关闭电源然后显卡电源线插好,你再看你的显卡电源线有没有连接好插对楼主看下显卡的电源线有没有插到显卡对应电源插口,你的机箱电源上有6PIN和8PIN插头插到显卡对应的插口上再开主机电源
上面只有一个插孔,但是有两个插头,照片上有一个没插,但是没有插孔了
采纳率:81%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。please power down and connect the pcie power cable for this graphics card - [Solved] - Systems
please power down and connect the pcie power cable for this graphics card
I just finished building my pc.Unfortunatly, every single time I lauch my pc ( I get the error message: "please power down and connect the PCIe power cable(s) for this graphics card" And I get no response on my monitor at all when I use the connector from my motherboardI've tried putting my GPU in different PCIe slots,changing cables which power the GPU,changing power inputs on the GPU.I honestly have no other ideas which could do anything,maybe my GPU is broken, but I really hope it isn'tThanks for taking your precious time to read this and if you have ANY ideas,be sure to place a response.EDIT:I can't even get into the BIOS-svendor
More about power connect pcie power cable graphics card
What GPU, MB, PSU ?
That all is in the tweakers list,but I'm using the:Gigabyte GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GDCorsair RM 750Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
What type of connectors are you using for you GPU.
It needs a 6pin and 8pin.
Are you using the correct ones from your PSU or are you using adapters?
I am only using one of the connectors,should I use two at the same time?Edit:I tried using either the 6 pin and the 8 pin connector, never both at the same time.Edit 2:I used both at the same time,I no longer get the error message!
i think so,used both at the same time,no longer get the error message
So dude how did you fixed it. By using the 6pin and the 8 pin at the same time please answer me .
Salam97 said:
So dude how did you fixed it. By using the 6pin and the 8 pin at the same time please answer me .
They are both there for a reason.
It's not optional.
getochkn said:
Salam97 said:
They are both there for a reason.
It's not optional.
I'm having the same problem but only have one connector . How can I use 2?
Candace_10 said:
I have the same problem. I am using Msi GeForce Gtx 1060 armor 6gb Oc editionMy power is antec VP450W My motherboard is Gigabyte H110M-A and is updated to the latest BIOS Desperately need help for this... been trying all the options I could find for 3 days.I was using IGTX (internal graphics: my intel graphics) to try to fix my error code 43 on windows 10 but nothing worked. I switched from IGTX to Pcie slot 1 in BIOS menu and then got this error. using a 6 pin from my power and plugging it in to the right side of the 8 pin slot on my graphics card. No other slots are seen or said in the specs. So I only have the One slot. Not using any adapters either.The memory is installed on slot 1 nearest to my Intel i5 6500 quad core proccesor. I am using Kingston hyperX 8gb single rank memory. Please help.
TheKrispy said:
Candace_10 said:
I have the same problem. I am using Msi GeForce Gtx 1060 armor 6gb Oc editionMy power is antec VP450W My motherboard is Gigabyte H110M-A and is updated to the latest BIOS Desperately need help for this... been trying all the options I could find for 3 days.I was using IGTX (internal graphics: my intel graphics) to try to fix my error code 43 on windows 10 but nothing worked. I switched from IGTX to Pcie slot 1 in BIOS menu and then got this error. using a 6 pin from my power and plugging it in to the right side of the 8 pin slot on my graphics card. No other slots are seen or said in the specs. So I only have the One slot. Not using any adapters either.The memory is installed on slot 1 nearest to my Intel i5 6500 quad core proccesor. I am using Kingston hyperX 8gb single rank memory. Please help.
If it has an 8pin, then you need an 8pin.
getochkn said:
TheKrispy said:
Candace_10 said:
getochkn, I looked at the graphics card manual and it said use 6/8 power cable, does this mean I could use either? Also, could I just use an adapter for it or do I have to buy a new power supply? I really am glad you replied and if you could get back to me that would be great.Also, It is a new build and I have been trying to get the graphics card to work for days. In case anyone was wondering if this thing just happened out of the blue when it was already working. Also I am a new builder and this is my first build ever. Took my part list off of
I used the $700 build. Thanks so much for responding.Also... Not that it matters too much but, I am using a DEEPCOOL TESSERACT SW Mid Tower Computer Case with Side Window and 2 Blue LED Fans SGCC+PLASTIC+RUBBER COATING (that was pasted) that is the only other change I made BESIDES using an 240gb SSD instead of the other memory.
TheKrispy said:
getochkn said:
TheKrispy said:
Candace_10 said:
getochkn, I looked at the graphics card manual and it said use 6/8 power cable, does this mean I could use either? Also, could I just use an adapter for it or do I have to buy a new power supply? I really am glad you replied and if you could get back to me that would be great.Also, It is a new build and I have been trying to get the graphics card to work for days. In case anyone was wondering if this thing just happened out of the blue when it was already working. Also I am a new builder and this is my first build ever. Took my part list off of
I used the $700 build. Thanks so much for responding.Also... Not that it matters too much but, I am using a DEEPCOOL TESSERACT SW Mid Tower Computer Case with Side Window and 2 Blue LED Fans SGCC+PLASTIC+RUBBER COATING (that was pasted) that is the only other change I made BESIDES using an 240gb SSD instead of the other memory.
Hi TheKrispy,Did you find a solution for your problem. I am in the same case and I dont know what to do ! ?? Thanks !
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources

我要回帖

更多关于 华硕电脑开机显示asus 的文章

随机推荐