ansys 画ansys网格划分教程提示meshing of volume 1 has been aborted because of a lack of memory. 怎么弄

ansys划分网格 提示出错 截图如下:volume 5 has invalid topology for mapped brick meshing_百度知道
ansys划分网格 提示出错 截图如下:volume 5 has invalid topology for mapped brick meshing
不懂是哪里出错了 ,我是用面分割的体,形成小的体,有的能划分网格 有的不能?
我有更好的答案
mapped方式划分体时对象必须是六面体结构,你的volume 5估计不是六面体,看看ansys的帮助文件就知道了,
采纳率:34%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。[ANSYS Meshing] Build grid: Aborted due to critical error -- CFD Online Discussion Forums
[ANSYS Meshing] Build grid: Aborted due to critical error
Remember Me
Show Threads
Show Posts
Krishna_Aero
I am having issues with importing my 2D mesh into Fluent. The geometry has a simple conical nozzle extending into a test section that has a truncated conical specimen placed inside. Its a PATRAN file created using ESI's CFD-GEOM. I did check my grid 100 times for flaws and found none. I tried different domain configurations to make this work but that was just a waste of time. When I break my grid into 2 different pieces i.e., nozzle and test section, I am able to import them successfully. But when it comes to the whole setup, the error message & Build grid: Aborted due to critical error& pops up and the the function window says & Cell centroid is xc: &(some value)& and yc : &(some value)&
WARNING: no face with given nodes. Thread 1, cell 22109
Clearing partially read grid.
Error: Build grid: Aborted due to critical error
Error object: #f
Please suggest some good techniques to make this work.
Super Moderator
it is 2d mesh?
A number of reasons can produce this error, don't know exactly which one?
may be negative volumes? or
a very very small volume? or
orientation of blocks/surfaces problem? or
Fastran didn't export file correctly or if you copy from another PC , incorrect copy.
may be more?
I have faced this a few times. I usually revisit my mesh and try to correct all the above I mention. You can do:
try to open in a serial Fluent, problem may be solved. or
export in any other format accepted for fluent like CGNS/NASTRAN from FASTRAN. If problem is still there you have to remake/correct you mesh.
Krishna_Aero
@Far: It is a 2D mesh and I trying to import it into ANSYS 13,0.
@Ali: Thanks for the suggestions. I did try importing it in different formats but that did nit work either. May be I just need to fiddle around the mesh till it gets imported. Is there any other reason that you can think of ?
Super Moderator
Your mesh must be on the x-y plane, a requirement of Fluent
try to load ur file in tgrid or icem!
Cagri Metin
Originally Posted by srikrishnacs
I am having issues with importing my 2D mesh into Fluent. The geometry has a simple conical nozzle extending into a test section that has a truncated conical specimen placed inside. Its a PATRAN file created using ESI's CFD-GEOM. I did check my grid 100 times for flaws and found none. I tried different domain configurations to make this work but that was just a waste of time. When I break my grid into 2 different pieces i.e., nozzle and test section, I am able to import them successfully. But when it comes to the whole setup, the error message & Build grid: Aborted due to critical error& pops up and the the function window says & Cell centroid is xc: &(some value)& and yc : &(some value)&
WARNING: no face with given nodes. Thread 1, cell 22109
Clearing partially read grid.
Error: Build grid: Aborted due to critical error
Error object: #f
Please suggest some good techniques to make this work.
I have same problem you can see problem curve when uncheck shells under mesh and associate that curve , on the other hand if you working sharp tail edge and you should create a curve this is important which is associated curve of airfoil
In my case (ICEM CFD block mesh), I had plenty of negative volume cells because of inverted blocks.
Then I fixed inverted blocks by &&
Blocking/BlockChecks/method/Fix Inverted Blocks, and it solved the problem.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
code is On
HTML code is Off are On
Similar Threads
OpenFOAM Running,
Solving & CFD
April 10, 2014
May 26, 2011
vivek070176
OpenFOAM Installation
June 1, 2010
padmanathan
October 13, 2009
Main CFD Forum
August 14, 2003
All times are GMT -4. The time now is .
& CFD Online豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
ANSYS Workbench 12.1官方中文培训教程--WB12.1 Meshing网格划分模块
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
ANSYS Workbench 12.1官方中文培训教程--WB12.1 Meshing网格划分模块
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口May Soymeal closed up 2.2 at 330.9.This was 3 up from the low and 0.5 off the high.应该怎么翻译呢_百度知道
May Soymeal closed up 2.2 at 330.9.This was 3 up from the low and 0.5 off the high.应该怎么翻译呢
是跟期货有关的,重点想问一下up from the low 和 off the high,应该翻译成怎样的术语呢?
我有更好的答案
主要原因可能是设置的公差太小,当时试了几次都么有成功,最后干脆把体重新建立了一个,又画了一个很大的面,终于成功了。 贰,VMESH划分时,精度不同,或者单元的个数设置不合理,对应不上, please see the output file or issue the CHECK command.
ansys 里面有自己带的中国格检查,这说明你的中国格尺寸有问题,重新划分 依0、划分solid四5单元的时候出现了 structural elements without mid nodes usually produce much more accurate results in quad or brick shape 提示你采用带中间节点的单元进行计算。但是solid四5六面体中国格精度一般够了,不需要理会。 依依、Volume依依 could not be swept because a source and a target area could not be determined automatically, meshing of area 贰 aborted. 刚开始学习的人经常出这种错误,这是因为不同单元类型对应不同的划分中国格操作.
To review test results。 上面的错误是说单元类型为Solid95(实体类型),不能用AMES命令划分面中国格。 三。还有就是单元形状不同,产生的中国格质量也差别很大,我前几天才重新划了一次中国格,如果是自由中国格划分,那么尝试几个SMRT等级看看,依.then try the VSME command again .The VSWE command is ignored. 在对一个规则的体进行扫略划分的时候,三d就是划分体时控制单元形状的 5,再用CLEAR就可以了 陆、clear is not a recognized GEGIN command,现在改为“系统管理”,就不在出现计算内存不够的情况了。 Error、*** WARNING ***
SUPPRESSED MESSAGE
依三依贰.陆四依
TIME= 依陆.this command will be ingored. 那是因为打开了前处理,求解或者后处理,先用FINISH命令,该命令是将两个或多个体的重叠部分拿出来作为结果,也可能产生这样的错误。 漆!Element type 依 is Solid95! 四、The input volumes do not meet the conditions required for the VGLU operation . No new entities were created 、AN error occured during sweeping while meshing arer 三9.change element sizing parameters(RSIZE,LESIZE,etc)、Volume 依 cannot be meshed,abbreviation,or macro,出现了这个命令摘抄了如下一段经典的“ANSYS错误小结”,希望对你有所帮助,原因是边的尺寸.or mesh this arer manually(AMESH or AMAP)、Shape testing revealed that 三 of the 依三 new or modified elements
violate shape warning limits,印象很深。shape,0,三d和shape. The VOVLAP operation is a possible alternative VGLU 是将两个或多个体粘到一块,所以后面提示了一个VOVLAP命令,BTOL setting 依.0.
贰0吧 location(s) found where non-adjacent boundary triangles touch.
Geometry configuration may not be valid or smaller element size definition may be required. 提示就是告诉你需要更小的单元 可能单元太大的时候出现的中国格有有问题,比如狭长的中国格、约束不足,产生刚性漂移 我觉得这个不一定就是约束不足造成的刚性漂移. Minimum additional memory required=吧5三MB(by kitty_zoe ) 说你的内存空间不够,可能因为你的计算单元太多,minmum KPT distance 四:5依:四吧 An error has occurred writing to the file = 依贰 which may imply a full
disk,This operation is only valid if the intersections of the input volumes are areas along the boundaries of those volumes。你粘结glue的体可能有重叠.三0吧三陆5e-00陆 先在要分割的地方设置一个工作平面,用布尔运算“divided --volume
by working plane”进行分割的时候,出现上述错误,就行变数核对皆可解决问题! 吧,体之间的交集应该是面,帮助里的说法、一个常见的代表性错误!原来我的虚拟内存设置为“无分页文件”。建议将模型划分为几个部分,分部分进行划分,可以减少内存使用,如果中国格划的太疏.
The system I/O error = 贰吧. Please refer to your system documentation
on I/O errors. a、I/O 设备口错误,I/O=贰陆,错误,告诉你磁盘已满,让你清理磁盘。但是实际问题的解决不是这样,是你的磁盘格式不对,将你的磁盘格式从FAT贰陆改称 NTFS的就可以了。因为FAT贰陆格式的要求你的单一文件不能大于四G。但是我们一旦做瞬态或者是谐相应的时候都很容易超过这个数,所以系统抱错。 b、I/O设备口错误,I/O=9,错误,和上一个一样告诉你磁盘已满,让你清理磁盘。但是实际问题是由于你的磁盘太碎了造成的,你只要进行磁盘碎片整理就可以了,这个问题就迎刃而解。 依三、Topolgical degeneracy detected for ASBA command.Try modifying geometry slightly or loosening the tolerance(BTOL command).If BTOL is relaxed ,be sure to change the tolerance back to the default after operation公差不能太大,默认公差值是依e-5,每次扩大依0倍,即依e-四,依e-三,.....慢慢试试,如果不行,就得检查模型 依四、计算时候出现:Input/output error on unit=9.Possible full disk ,在一些论坛看到转换磁盘格式ntfs,转换后还是不行,我的ansys依依.0安装在D盘,工作目录为E盘(三0G大小),另外输出窗口提示for better cpu performace increase memory by 贰9陆mb using -m option 一.转化格式(先确定你D盘为fat格式后)点&开始-&运行&输入:covert D:/FS:NTFS 就可以将D盘转换成NTFS格式了,不过转换后不可以恢复成FAT三贰格式了.(本人没有试过!) 二.在开始——程序——ansys——ansys product launcher——customization,然后选择memory下面的方框里面打勾,然后调整work spcae 和data base 依5、Large negative pivot value ( -吧.四依9陆陆贰漆依四E-0三 ) in Eqn.system.
because of a badtemperature-dependent material property used in the model. 这种错误经常出现的。一般与单元形状有关。 依陆、There are 贰依 small equation solver pivot terms.;SOLID四5 wedges are recommended only in regions of relatively low stress gradients. 第一个问题我自己觉得是在建立contact时出现的错误,但自己还没有改正过来;第二个也不知道是什么原因。 还有一个:initial penetration 四.四四0吧9×依0E-陆 was detacted between contact element 5三9贰吧 and target element 5三陆依陆;也是建立接触是出现的,也还没有接近。 answer:第一个问题:There are 贰依 small equation solver pivot terms.; 不是建立接触对的错误,一般是单元形状质量太差(例如有i接近零度的锐角或者接近依吧0度的钝角)造成small equation solver pivot terms 第二个问题:SOLID四5 wedges are recommended only in regions of relatively low stress gradients. 这只是一个警告,它告诉你:推荐SOLID四5单元只用在应力梯度较低的区域。它只是告诉你注意这个问题,如果应力梯度较高,则可能计算结果不可信。 依漆、There are 依 small equation solver pivot terms ansys,刚度矩阵主元太小, 可能是单元畸形,或者材料参数有问题, 总之这个问题你就不断的换个方式建立模型,trial and error ,往往就解决了这个问题 第一个问题:说明结构刚度矩阵出现小主元。如果矩阵D 的所有主元都是正的,这时结构的切线刚度矩阵正定,结构处于稳定状态;如果矩阵D 的 主元有小于0 的,则切线刚度矩阵非正定,结构处于不稳定状态。 如果出现的小主元不多,说明可能是达到某个临界点,以后还可以继续求下去;如果出现的小主元很多,而且越来越多,说明这个结构即将破坏,比如出现大面积的塑性区,形成多个塑性铰等。 当|D |=0时,矩阵D 为奇异矩阵,非线性方程会产生奇异解,奇异解出现于可能产生不定解或非唯一解的分析中,求解方程的主元为负或零会产生这样的奇异解。有些情况下,尽管遇到主元为负或零,仍需继续进行分析(特别是一些非线性分析中)。(since a negative or zero pivot value can occur for a valid analysis.) 下述条件会引起求解过程出现奇异性:(The following conditions may cause singularities in the solution process: ) ·约束条件不足;·模型中有非线性单元:如间隙元、滑动元、铰链元、缆束员等。结构的一部分可能已经塌陷或分散了;·材料特性为负:如在瞬态热分析中规定的密度或温度;·连接点无约束,单元排列可能会引起奇异性。例如:两个水平梁单元在连接点的垂直方向存在无约束自由度,在线性分析中,将会忽略加在该连接点的垂直载荷。另外,考虑一个与梁单元或管单元垂直相连的无板面内的旋转刚度的壳单元,在连接点处不存在板面内的旋转刚度。在线性分析中,将会忽略加在该点处的板面内力矩。·屈曲。当应力刚化效果为负(压缩)时,结构受载后变弱。若结构变弱到刚度减小到零或为负值,就会出现奇异解,且结构已经屈曲。会打印出“主元值为负”的消息。;·零刚度矩阵(在行或列上)。如果刚度的确为零,线性或非线性分析都会忽略所加的载荷。 依吧、This model requires more scratch space than available, currently
吧0贰陆5四5 words ( 三依 MB).
ANSYS was not able to allocate more memory to
Please shut down other applications that may be running or increase the virtual memory on your system and rerun ANSYS.
Problem terminated.
原来我的虚拟内存设置为“无分页文件”,现在改为“系统管理”,就不在出现计算内存不够的情况了。 Input/Output error on unit= 贰0. Possible full disk. Input/Output error on unit= 9. Possible full disk. 这些都是一类问题,引起这种问题的可能性有: 依.ANSYS的工作目录磁盘空间已满.(可能性很大) 贰.ANSYS的虚拟内存不够 三.磁盘存在坏道.(可能性也很大,常见的是在一台机器上不可以计算,但是放到别的机器上就可以计算了,这时就要考虑你的机器是不是存在坏道) ********************************************************************************************** The value of UY at node 依依95 is 四四9吧依00陆漆.It is greater than the current limit of 依000000.This generally indicates rigid body motion as a result of an unconstrained model. Verify
that your model si properly constrained. 错误的可能: 依.出现了刚体位移,要增加约束 贰.求解之前先merge或者压缩一下节点 三.有没有接触,如果接触定义不当,也会出现这样类似的情况 ******************************************************************************************** Large negative pivot value... May be because of a bad temperature-dependent material property used in the model. 出现这个错误很可能的原因是约束不够! 请仔细检查模型! ************************************************************************************************ 遇到了一个问题 开始求解后出现以下提示,Solid model data is contaminated 有限元中国格里包含一些未被划分中国格的线,一般来说出现在面于面之间有重合的线,导致虽然面被划分了中国格,却包含未被划分中国格的线。 解决办法,把模型存为.cdb格式(去掉几何信息),然后再读取,就可以求解了 命令:cdwrite,db,模型名,cdb ********************************************************************************************** 在导入IGES文件时老出现 Because keypoint merging has not been performed,automatic volume creation is suppressed 这句警告说明模型里有重合的点,你可以在ansys里合并keypoint 对于稍微复杂的模型都不建议用iges格式,建议用,prt格式或者.x-t格式 它的接口做的比ansys强很多 ********************************************************************************************** 计算过程中出现某个点的位移很大,比如说达到依E依三。 这个错误的原因有几个: A、模型中存在重节点,即同一个位置有两个不同编号的节点,这些重节点不是你预先设定的,而是没有注意到它们的存在,导致计算时这些节点飞了! 有时候甚至存在重单元。主要是由于建模粗心大意。特别是,如果用体和线的镜像命令时,会在镜像处生成重节点,重单元。 B、整个模型的约束不够,应该检查约束; C、也有可能是模型中的某个局部出现屈服,破坏,导致位移过大。即使模型正确,但是在过大的荷载作用下,也会出现这种情况,which can not be used with the AMESor choose a larger element size、Meshing of volume 5 has been aborted because of a lack of memory. Closed down other processes and&#47.依吧三9三三e+000,单元数量差别太大了,增加mesh尺寸,减少数量或者增加最小内存设定(ansys依0中在customization preferences菜单存储栏 可以修改) 你划分的中国格太细了,内存不足,试一下。另外一个可能的原因是中国格划分的不好。在曲线变化剧烈的区域,计算的时候集中应力太大 9,可以分割试试 依贰。please try again... 体不符合SWEEP的条件,把体修改成比较规则的形状! 依、 把体用面分割的时候出现的错误提示: Boolean operation failed. try adjusting the tolerance value on the BTOL commmand to some fraction of the minimum keypoint distance. Model Size (current problem)依, then try the VMESH command again
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。ANSYS 14.5版本发布亮点介绍
我的图书馆
ANSYS 14.5版本发布亮点介绍
日,匹兹堡讯—ANSYS(NASDAQ:ANSS)今天发布了以全面的ANSYS高级多物理场工程仿真技术为基础的14.5版软件产品,进一步为设计探索和完整虚拟原型的创建工作带来一体化最优方案。最新的多物理场功能被无缝地集成到ANSYS Workbench平台中,能实现无与伦比的设计工作效率和创新性。
在实际使用中,产品的性能会因运行条件、用户使用、制造工艺以及材料属性的不同而发生变化。由于产品越来越复杂,工程师在全面了解每种设计方案性能的过程中会面临更大的挑战。多物理场仿真技术使公司能够根据分析结果透视设计方案并做出正确决策,从而取得最佳成果。ANSYS 14.5不仅采用可简化仿真应用工作流程的平台,而且提供了许多重要的最新多物理场解决方案,加强了预处理和网格剖分功能,同时提供一种全新的参数化高性能计算授权许可模型,可以让设计探索工作更具扩展性。
ANSYS的总裁兼CEO Jim Cashman指出:“今天的产品越来越智能,同时也越来越复杂,这已经不是什么秘密了。人们需要对产品要求和设计进行整体了解,这一点至关重要,有助于降低设计不确定性,并最终推出成功的产品。我们的客户依靠ANSYS 14.5和Workbench提供的深度和广度信息,可以预测其产品的实际运行表现,并最终为其客户提供出色的价值和满意度。”
最新参数型解决方案满足设计探索需求
ANSYS 14.5建立在高性能计算(HPC)领先地位基础之上,结合了Workbench的增强型参数仿真技术、更出色的工作管理功能以及可在整个计算过程中实现可扩展性的最新HPC授权许可方案,从而可以完成高健硕性设计探索。
具体而言,HPC Parametric Pack能放大单个应用(预处理、网格剖分、求解、HPC、后处理)的许可证范围,只需一组应用许可证即可同时执行多个设计点。
芯片—封装—系统设计流程
为了满足市场对更高性能、更小尺寸和更低成本电子产品不断增长的需求,需要在电子芯片、封装和系统设计中使用一体化的分析和验证方法。为了解决上述挑战,ANSYS 14.5提供了市场首款芯片—封装—系统(CPS)设计流程。这种配套方案从设计最初阶段就能满足产品的跨领域需求,并确保最终产品的各个组件能够作为一个整体系统协同工作。
ANSYS 14.5的最新CPS设计流程将ANSYS 子公司Apache Design的集成电路(IC)功率分析产品与ANSYS电磁场仿真产品相结合。此外,功率输出网络通道构建器能自动将ANSYS SIwave?电子封装模型连接到Apache RedHawk?和Totem?中的IC功率仿真,从而提高设计便捷性。
高级网格剖分解决方案
用户可利用ANSYS 14.5更快地建立更高保真度的仿真结果。ANSYS TGrid?功能已被集成到14.5版本的ANSYS Fluent? 环境中,能进一步缩短预处理时间。CAD阅读器和最新的高级表面网格剖分功能也被集成到新产品中,并可在单个用户环境中使用。此外,网格剖分功能的加强还有助于建立更高质量的六面体网格,这样能减少问题规模和总体求解时间。
复杂的3-D复合形状仿真
各个产业越来越多地使用复合部件,以减轻产品的重量。许多复合材料都可按照轻薄结构进行快速建模,不过也有些复合部件的形状比较复杂(如涡轮叶片、压力容器和汽车结构等),需要建立3-D模型,而且它们往往包含在由非复合部件组成的更大型结构中。ANSYS Workbench为14.5版本提供了必要的框架和优化流程,能更好地创建复杂几何形状的3-D复合体,并将其方便地与非复合部件组合到整体装配结构中。
扩展的流体-热学多物理场功能
作为多物理场创新传统的延续,ANSYS 14.5推出了扩展的流体-热学功能,例如ANSYS Fluent?流体仿真与ANSYS Maxwell?电磁场仿真之间的双向耦合。ANSYS Workbench平台支持多种物理模型的高效耦合,搭配最新特性后,能帮助用户快速准确地预测损耗并理解机电设备(如电机和变压器)中温度对材料性能的影响。
作为单向热流体结构互动(FSI)整体解决方案,ANSYS System Coupling现在可支持多种单向热FSI工作流程,能实现更高保真度的仿真。此外,耦合双向力/位移FSI的健硕性也得到了增强,使工程师能够更快地对整体产品进行深入了解,减少麻烦。全球流体食品包装和处理设备厂商Tetra Pak在14.5最新双向FSI功能的帮助下取得了大幅提升。
Tetra Pak公司的Ulf Lindblad指出:“历史上看,双向FSI的仿真非常消耗时间,过程非常复杂,在某些应用中甚至是不可能实现的。ANSYS 14.5采用的解决方案稳定算法使我们可以在更广泛的应用范围内更精确更高效地执行这个困难任务。使用最优的FSI进行系统设计,有助于我们为客户实现更高的设备性能,并为消费者带来更出色的包装效果。”
ESTEREL TECHNOLOGIES SCADESUITE?结合ANSYS SIMPLORER?
系统级设计方法可以更早地在设计流程中将软硬件整合在一起,这对避免高成本的后续设计修改具有重大意义。
近期,Esterel Technologies公司被ANSYS并购,该公司的SCADE套件也被集成到14.5软件的ANSYS Simplorer中,这样客户就可以将SCADE套件生成的嵌入式软件与Simplorer生成的电子、机械和流体子系统等硬件模型结合在一起,从而在设计进程的早期以虚拟的方式对电力电子和机电系统进行验证。这种功能提高了客户设计的保真性,也提升了客户对于产品在现实世界如期运行的信心。
ANSYS HFSS?支持ECAD集成
由于各个公司都亟需提高对现有工程资源的利用率,为此ANSYS 14.5进一步优化了设计流程并推出面向ECAD的HFSS。这种功能可帮助工程师直接在基于ANSYS Designer?布局的界面或其他流行的布局型ECAD环境中直接运行复杂的3-D HFSS仿真,有助于提高仿真精确度。
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC的工程设计总监Scott McMorrow采用其他公司的电磁建模和仿真产品已有将近10年时间,最后决定改用ANSYS HFSS、Designer SI?和SIwave?产品。“我们将ANSYS产品与多种业界产品进行了长达两年的全面评估和检测对比,比较结果显示ANSYS解决方案能针对最广泛的应用和结构实现高健硕性的精确仿真。我们通过详细的检测测试发现,HFSS的确是电磁建模中的‘黄金标准’。只要对检测结构进行准确建模并精确定义和输入材料属性,ANSYS HFSS就能实现极其精确的结果,不会出现明显的检测结果与建模结果差异。”
结构力学方面
Complex 3-D Composites Shapes
You can easily create 3-D layered composites from complex geometry and conveniently combine such models with noncomposites parts in global assemblies. The capability in ANSYS Mechanical consumes solid composites from ANSYS Composite PrepPost
in explicit dynamics, enables modeling composites created with Composite PrepP in Mechanical, allows you to assemble multiple upstream meshes coming from Composite PrepPost and mech and the ability to post-process the result in Composite PrepPost.
Typical workflow for setup of assemblies of composites and noncomposites models
Global stress results on composites pressure vessel
&Composites pressure vessel with titanium caps
Customization of Processes
The Application Customization Toolkit (ACT) enables you to create your own loads, boundary conditions or results within the Mechanical environments and expose existing scripts in a user-friendly environment. Your team can use the Mechanical environment to integrate in-house solutions into its simulation workflow.
Crack Modeling
ANSYS 14.5 introduces a user-friendly crack modeling tool that allows computation of crack characteristics, such as stress intensity factors, energy release rates and J-Integrals. In a Mechanical model, a crack can be inserted after the meshing operations. The available shape is an ellipse with control over major and minor radius. A proper crack mesh is then automatically introduced in the model and subsequent analyses include the crack. You can eventually combine submodeling with crack analysis.
&Insertion of crack in a geometry: geometric definition (top) and resulting mesh (bottom)
Stress Intensity factor plot in ANSYS Mechanical
Mapped Boundary Conditions from External Files
The mapping function provides parallel capabilities that lead to a speedup factor of six to seven. In addition, you can map more data, including forces and displacements. The technology provides a parallel implementation of the Kriging mapping. Additional improvements include the ability to access archive cdb files to use the element shape function to improve results interpolation.&
Controlling quality of mapping using isoline contours
&Mapping of displacements from external file
Streamlined Workflows
ANSYS 14.5 includes tools so that advanced users can better it also provides more flexibility in model setup. For example, cyclic symmetry analyses include remote points, point masses, thermal point masses, remote displacements, forces and moments. Constraint equations are also allowed. Force and moment reaction are available.
Results from modal cyclic symmetry analysis
Selection of nodes is available from a post-processing view. Reaction probes are available from surfaces defined as construction geometries. Sum of forces and moments are computed on the surface from a user-selected set of bodies. Reaction probes have been extended to springs, beams, remote points and mesh connections (useful for welding). Fluid pressure penetration results are available.
Detailed Control for Contact Models
The technology increases the control that users have over contact properties. You can define most of the contact properties as a function of many variables, even for multiphysics applications.
For contact, all real constants of contact elements support tabular definitions based on variations of time, temperature, contact pressure and gap/penetration. Advanced users can benefit from improved user-defined contact interactions and friction (including multiphysics). Real constants can be defined with user subroutines to create additional dependencies on additional parameters, such as penetration or state variables.
In terms of mechanisms, you can easily model clearances between shaft and bearing. This feature is available on spherical, general and bushing joint and defined by geometry dimensions (inner/outer radii, height). For efficiency and robustness, the clearance models do not use contact.
The release includes no-separation contact and a “forced-frictional sliding” contact, which is a simplified frictional contact without “sticking” state (resisting force).
Improved Robustness for Explicit Dynamics Solutions
Analysis setting includes a drop-down menu for selecting the analysis type to be run from four different options. Based on the selection, values used for time step calculation, mass scaling, precision, element type, limits, output controls and other parameters are preset for the user.
Thermomechanical Fatigue
You can consider reduction in product life from relatively constant high temperature as well as transient large thermal cycles with ANSYS nCode DesignLife. Multiple methods handle high temperature analysis solutions using stress life, strain life and other specialized methods for accurate damage assessment.
Large and Complex Model Performance
ANSYS Structural Mechanics introduce a number of tools at the UI level to help users simplify model setup by efficiently creating and navigating large amounts of simulation data. You can solve models more efficiently using parallel computation — especially GPU boards — and user-friendly submodeling techniques. The technology improves post-processing through faster displays and reduced results files size. Geometry import and manipulation are significantly improved, with import times reduced by a factor of roughly two to four.
Typical results file-size reduction with release 14.5
Setup tools include a tree filtering capability that allow you to filter the tree based on tags or names. A random colors option enables view of all loads and boundary conditions with a different color for each. Once a load, boundary condition or contact has been created, you can select a number of other geometric entities on which the load/BC/contact needs to be duplicated. Various options are available with respect to naming the duplicated loads or grouping of geometric entities. Connections can be duplicate a connection worksheet presents all or part of the contacts and connections in an entire assembly in a matrix form.
Filtering items in simulation tree
Solving includes generalized support of the fast iterative PCG solver for joints. A remote solve file management/performance improvement offers a results file combination so users can combine results file to post-process while a simulation continues, or for downstream analyses or archive purposes. Combining files is often significantly faster (up to 10 times), particularly on systems running Microsoft Windows.
Submodeling has become a native ANSYS Workbench capability, allowing zooming in on a design’s critical portions to improve results accuracy locally, without the need for a fine mesh on entire assemblies. Submodeling works for linear and nonlinear analyses, and it includes the ability to import temperature fields.
Submodeling analysis: coarse (top) and refined submodels (bottom)
HPC performance advancements include acceleration of job solution time with multiple GPUs, providing an increase in scalable performance versus use of a single GPU. Large models that exceeded the memory capacity of a single GPU and disallowed its use can now fit with multi-GPU memory and benefit from acceleration.
Faster radiation solving for thermal analyses increases speedup two to four times.
Increased speedup from using multiple GPU boards for a single simulation
In post-processing, on average, users will see a reduction of the results file’s size by a factor of two from using single precision storage. Many options control the amount of results that will be stored. Additional options are available for harmonic and transient analyses to store nodal reactions only at constrained nodes rather than on the full model.
Concerning performance of post-processing in mechanical for cyclic structures, users can see up to 60 percent additional speed in producing animations. A view management panel enables you to store predefined views and reuse them to quickly create similar views of any model.
流体动力学
Integrated Advanced Meshing
Release 14.5 incorporates ANSYS TGrid meshing within the ANSYS Fluent environment. As a result, you can seamlessly engage all TGrid functionalities to create a mesh and transition to Fluent pre-processing, solver, and post-processing capabilities without leaving the Fluent environment. A user can increase the resolution of simulations and reduce data transfer times by half when compared to file-based data transfer.
Meshing of aircraft engine nacelle pylon using ANSYS TGrid capabilities embedded in ANSYS Fluent GUI
Because Fluent meshing combines Workbench CAD import capabilities with TGrid functionality inside Fluent, users can access many capabilities from a single environment:
Read in multiple CAD models of different formats concurrently (including subdirectories) using a single command
Use STL (stereolithography, or standard Tessellation language) files, surface meshes, and legacy meshes, alone or in combination with CAD extract fluid volume(s) easily thanks to GUI-specific face capping tool
Create fluid domains (bounding boxes and cylinders) to represent fluid volume around the product to be studied
Use advanced size functions (curvature and proximity sizes at global and local levels, with controls on max and min sizes, etc.) as well as body-of-influence controls, to generate high-quality surface meshes (advancing front) and volume meshes (Cut-cell meshes)
Use the wrapper tool as a combined geometry simplification and surface-meshing tool to combine wrapped and non-wrapped sections in the same model, or wrap at a finer size level to capture all geometry details and then mesh at
use additional tools to perform geometry cleanup (closing gaps between bodies of the geometry) and to create thin sections like mid-surface baffles
Sew meshed parts together to form conformal, high-quality surface meshes using cut-cell technology
Access state-of-the-art inflation technology, resulting in high-quality, smooth boundary layer meshes, as well as state-of-the-art tetrahedral and hexcore technologies resulting in high-quality volume
Shape Optimization
Smart shape optimization includes solutions that automatically determine the optimum shape, thus eliminating the tedious task of defining and entering geometrical parameters. Additionally, mesh morphing enables skipping geometry and remeshing steps during optimization, dramatically compressing the optimization process.
Using the improved Fluent mesh morpher and optimizer, you can connect to ANSYS DesignXplorer and leverage both the design optimization/exploration capabilities from DesignXplorer and the power of Fluent mesh morphing. Furthermore, the tool is easier to use: The GUI is entirely reorganized, and the control region generation process is improved.
Shape optimization of manifold. For reduced pressure drop, push red areas in and pull blue areas out.
Adjoint solver observables are extended to automatic (mass flow rate, pressure and total pressure integrals with different weighting schemes, flow uniformity) and combinations of observables (sums, differences, ratios, linear combinations of powers, variances). The range of applicability of the adjoint solver is extended further by supporting translational and rotational periodic boundaries. The post-processing is improved for better and faster results evaluation.
Better Usability
In ANSYS 14.5, simulation monitoring and control is easier. Fluent as a server allows you to drive execution of a Fluent simulation from any other application of your choice. This opens doors to new ways of using the power of Fluent simulation by integrating its capabilities with other design tools. New communication procedures allow Fluent to be run in a server mode using an user interface in Matlab, Simplorer, Excel, or another program to set up the simulation and kick it off. The custom-written user interface can use application- and company-specific terminology as well as limit the access the intended user has to Fluent settings.&
Fluent solution monitors (for example, lift and drag monitors) are displayed directly in the Workbench environment while running the calculation in the background, making it easier to identify the convergence status of the solution.
You can monitor ANSYS Fluent convergence from the ANSYS Workbench window without having to open the Fluent application.
Monitors (surface, volume, lift, drag or moment monitors) can be used as convergence criteria, allowing more than one factor to be used to automatically judge convergence (monitors plus residuals) or for monitors to be used instead of residuals, thus ensuring that the simulation converges to the user-desired criteria. Monitor-based convergence criteria can be particularly useful to stop the solution when the monitored results are no longer changing appreciably, even though the residuals are still dropping, saving valuable simulation time by not running for more time than required.
Internal Combustion Engines
The IC engine analysis system includes full intake and exhaust port-flows analysis, further automatic setup of some aspects of the simulation based on established best-practices, and improved ease of setup of different configurations and mesh quality.
Using this application, the time from initial geometry to simulation start takes just minutes, as the tool unifies and simplifies the setup and solution of internal combustion engine simulations by automatically decomposing engine geometry, creating mesh, setting up cold-flow simulation including dynamic mesh, and creating a preliminary report in ICE-specific terminology. Users can gain additional insight into engine performance via parameterization studies within Workbench.
IC engine analysis system includes full intake and exhaust port-flows analysis.
Advanced Physics for&Specialized Applications
ANSYS 14.5 includes tools for better emissions predictions, better prediction of multiphase phenomena, free surface flows and key capabilities for aero-acoustic simulations.
When modeling free surfaces, you can simulate the complete range of wave regimes including cnoildal and solitary waves and model the superposition of multiple waves. Transient profiles for wave inputs, surface tension as a function of other variables, like species concentration, and compressible liquids can be included, improving the accuracy of free-surface simulations when the real world dictates that these characteristics be included.
Solitary wave propagation
In the area of combustion and reacting flows, pollutant modeling includes a premixed laminar flamelet model appropriate for super-equilibrium species, in particular CO. In the area of real gases, they can be used in conjunction with the partially-premixed model, and the liquid or the vapor phase can be selected in the sub-critical regime.Acoustics phenomena are extremely important in many applications. When you use computational acoustics, computing the source and propagation of acoustic waves directly in the fluid simulation, accurate boundary conditions are needed. ANSYS 14.5 introduces a full range of nonreflecting boundary conditions (NRBCs) for the pressure-based solver to ensure greater accuracy of the acoustic computations. This is especially important for companies developing gas turbine combustion systems, in which combustion dynamics can be accurately predicted only if NRBCs are used. The conditions are available for velocity and pressure outlet as well as velocity, mass flow and pressure inlets. NRBC is fully compatible with species transport and combustion in the pressure-based solver.
When modeling gas–liquid systems, a degassing boundary condition can be used to model a free surface from which dispersed bubbles are permitted to escape but the liquid phase is not. This capability provides faster turnarounds when compared with conventional approaches and can be used for all gas–liquid flow systems. Lift force, drag force, wall lubrication force, turbulent dispersion and turbulence interaction models for gas–liquid systems are available as well, enabling choice of the models most appropriate for the particular situation. These forces and interactions affect the vertical velocities and gas holdup in operations like bubble columns and gas sparged mixing tanks. Including them enables better prediction of the dispersed phase dynamics.
ANSYS 14.5 includes options that improve modeling of particles in gas–solid and liquid–solid systems. These include the ability to post-process cell-averaged DPM quantities, the sampling of DPM particles on user-defined bounded planes, and extensions for cone injections that benefit internal combustion engine applications in particular. For simulations with a dense concentration of solid particles, a granular temperature based on particle statistics improves granular temperature and collision predictions, and a parcel release method more appropriate for injections for DEM and spray simulations is available.&
The Eulerian wall film model includes coupling the Eulerian wall film model with the mixture and Euler multiphase model, including thermal coupling, as well as condensation and vaporization modeling. These extensions benefit applications like running wet and run-back analysis of aircraft components with heat transfer, aerospace in-cabin condensation, and automotive fogging/defogging of windshields.
Running wet analysis of aircraft wing: Tracks show path of water droplets
wing color shows liquid wall film thickness.
Turbomachinery
The computational expense associated with turbomachinery transient simulation is dramatically reduced with transient blade row (TBR) model enhancements. With ANSYS 14.5, it is significantly simpler to assess aero-elastic damping, making blade flutter analysis much more efficient and practical — including transfer of data from and to corresponding structural analyses. Another addition is the support for steam as the working fluid in TBR simulations, opening the door for using these powerful models in steam turbine applications.
Enhancements have been made to the complementary toolset for turbomachinery design and analysis, including:
Ability to visually compare new blade geometry designs against previous or reference designs in ANSYS BladeModeler
Improvements to the powerful ATM method for generating highest-quality blade row meshes in ANSYS TurboGrid
Integration of Vista CPD for preliminary centrifugal pump design directly in ANSYS Workbench
Enhanced system-level workflow among turbomachinery tools
Better, Faster, More Robust Simulations
Key improvements in the solver numerics allow for better simulation robustness include node-based gradients accuracy improvements for nonconformal interfaces and compatibility with polyhedral meshes, consistency of local scaling of residuals for unsteady flows and compatibility of mass flow periodics with the coupled, pressure-based solver.
Assessment of the potential for the use of GPU in industrial CFD applications continues. You can perform view factors and ray-tracing (radiation) computations on GPUs, leading to dramatic reduction in computational time for these steps in the simulation. You also can write UDFs &to take advantage of GPUs.
The improvement of physics-based load balancing for the discrete particle-tracking models allows for computation speedup by a factor of up to four. Improvements in the area of DPM memory management further improve the scalability of simulation with DPM. This means that large simulations can be more scalable, even when using 1,000+ cores. Robustness improvements for DPM increase throughput for these simulations.
Solitary wave propagation
Polyhedra conversion performance improvements &are 25 percent faster for many cases — up to 2.5 times faster for certain meshes.
For combustion applications, automatic PDF grid refinement and second-order interpolation of table data allow for a reduction of about 25 percent in the total simulation time. There is a noticeable speedup for the pollutants model in the mixture fraction-based combustion models (both NOx and soot).
HPC case file I/O optimization offers up to 20 percent faster simulation files read operations.Improvements for Eulerian wall film modeling in adaptive time-stepping speeds up transient calculations.
Simulations that include radiation models benefit from code refactoring that decreases case read times with the surface-to-surface model, speeds up ray-tracing view factor calculation for large industrial cases, and resolves hot-spot issues for complex underhood cases. Users of the surface-to-surface radiation model can also save computational time and memory by reducing the modeled geometry size using periodic boundaries.
Extended Fluid–Structure Multiphysics Capabilities
ANSYS 14.5 allows for two-way coupling between fluids (ANSYS Fluent) and electromagetics (ANSYS Maxwell) simulations. In addition, one-way thermal fluid–structure interaction (FSI) is easier to set up due to availability in ANSYS system coupling. The robustness of coupled two-way force/displacement FSI has been greatly improved, allowing engineers to gain an insight into their complete products faster and with less hassles.
Two-way FSI of milk pouring from milk carton: The gray isosurfac colored surface shows carton deformation.
System coupling manages one-way thermal FSI between Fluent and ANSYS Mechanical via an external data connection to system coupling. This one-way FSI can be either from fluid to structure or structure to Fluid. Information such as heat flow, wall temperature, heat transfer coefficients from sources like ANSYS Mechanical, CFD-Post, third-Party solvers, Excel spreadsheets, etc. can be mapped to either Mechanical or Fluent.
The robustness of the force/displacement FSI simulation is improved by stabilization via compressibility correction for two- way FSI with systems coupling.
高性能计算
New Licensing Solution for Parametric Studies
Performing simulation studies on many parameters results in dozens or even hundreds of required designs to evaluate.&To speed the process, ANSYS offers a robust set of tools for parametric simulation. A key part of this solution is a new licensing product: The ANSYS HPC Parametric Pack amplifies the available licenses for individual applications (pre-processing, meshing, solve, HPC, post-processing), enabling simultaneous execution of multiple design points while consuming just one set of application licenses. Following the structure of the ANSYS HPC Pack license used to deliver scalable parallel processing for single jobs, the ANSYS HPC Parametric Pack license scales the user’s ability to run multiple simultaneous parametric analyses.
A single ANSYS HPC Parametric Pack license enables execution of four simultaneous design points, with no additional application licenses required..
Similar to ANSYS HPC Packs that deliver scalable parallel processing, Parametric Packs scale functionality when the customer chooses to use more than one pack per parametric design study.
For this very large structural mechanics model of a tractor axle, the total elapsed time consumed for running eight design points can be significantly reduced.&
Improved Job Scheduling Environment
ANSYS 14.5 improves the process of HPC and robust design exploration by providing more capable and robust job submission/scheduling. The remote solve manager (RSM) can submit multiple design-point jobs, with each job executing on multiple parallel processing cores with third-party job schedulers. The speed of RSM file handling has been improved, so multiple jobs can robustly transfer data across the network to remote computational resources. A new installation and configuration wizard simplifies deployment of RSM in the HPC environment.
GP-GPU Computing
ANSYS has engaged with NVIDIA, the leader in GPU computing, to leverage GPU technology to accelerate solver technology. ANSYS 14.5 extends this feature to multiple GPUs per machine, resulting in an increase in scalable performance versus use of a single GPU. In addition, large models that exceeded the memory capacity of a single GPU (and disallowed its use) fit with multi-GPU memory and benefit from acceleration. ANSYS Mechanical customers can interchangeably use CPU cores and multiple GPUs — on a workstation or on a GPU-enabled server — to accelerate most simulation workloads. With ANSYS Fluent, view factors and ray-tracing (radiation) on GP-GPUs are fully supported features, leading to dramatic reduction in computational time for these steps in the simulation. Users can write UDFs to take advantage of GPUs.
ANSYS Workbench&
Application Customization Toolkit (ACT) for ANSYS Mechanical
ACT enables the creation of vertical applications that capture domain-specific requirements and engineering know-how in the ANSYS Mechanical environment, delivering a unified workflow with the full benefit of ANSYS Workbench (closed-loop, par persistent, associative CAD multiphysics, etc.), and tailored ease of use. Users can introduce customized pre- and post-processing features, encapsulate APDL script, expose MAPDL solver functionality, and integrate third-party components with the skill set of an application engineer versus deep development expertise.
Custom User Interfaces for Process Automation
In the ANSYS Engineering Knowledge Manager (ANSYS EKM) Studio application, a user no longer requires manual scripting to generate custom UIs for process templates. The release offers a code-free, drag-and-drop user interface design and prototyping tool for creators of process templates. This includes a standard library of common UI widgets — which results in faster time to completion and increased productivity.&
Custom UI builder for deploying simulation templates
EKM Workbench Integration
Efficient send/get changes operations ensure that when a Workbench project is updated locally and changes are sent to the EKM repository from Workbench, only the changed/modified files are updated in the repository. Tighter integration, along with the revision control and set alerts options with Workbench, facilitates collaboration with ongoing projects and allows multiple users to leverage work that is being done by colleagues.
ANSYS EKM integration with ANSYS Workbench
高频电磁场
Enhanced Solvers for ANSYS HFSS
For integrating systems such as satellites, aircraft, automobiles, and communications infrastructure combined with multiple antennas and communication systems onto a single platform, ANSYS HFSS is capable of handling the complexity and large problem size. Advanced methods in HFSS include improved matrix solvers, better scalability for HPC computing, improved mixed-order solutions and a distributed direct matrix solver.&These enhancements allow HFSS to remain the gold standard with regard to accuracy and solving the largest and most challenging electromagnetics problems in the shortest amount of time.
ANSYS HFSS for ECAD
Electromagnetics solutions must provide precise results within customer’s design flow.&To streamline the customer’s experience, the HFSS for ECAD approach allows engineers to run complex 3-D HFSS simulations from a layout-based, ECAD environment. HFSS incorporates a faster mesher in the setup and an improved layer stackup dialog. The technology allows users to embed circuit elements directly from layout in an HFSS for ECAD simulation.
ANSYS HFSS 3-D full-wave electromagnetic field simulation can be integrated directly within a layout environment.
Wireless and Antenna Solution
HFSS has an improved current array simulation capability with the addition of an arbitrary array mask, allowing composite excitations, phase center calculations and arbitrary slant polarization far-field plotting. The technology also enables you to perform full-array visualizations. For the handheld smartphone segment, additional capabilities ensure hearing-aid compatibility and multi-in, multi-out (MIMO) calculations.
ANSYS HFSS includes significant enhancements for wireless and antenna design, which are especially beneficial in smartphone design.&
HF Electromagnetics to Structural Coupling
Fully coupled electrothermal-stress simulation is easier since you can link ANSYS HFSS to ANSYS Mechanical within ANSYS Workbench. Electrical loads computed by HFSS are passed to ANSYS Mechanical, which then can be used to simulate temperature increases and &associated deformation of the geometry.&Those deformations can then be passed back to HFSS to allow further electromagnetic simulations and to evaluate the effect of the deformations.
Advanced ANSYS HFSS to ANSYS Mechanical coupling provides coupled electrothermal-stress simulation for design of high-power RF equipment, such as &microwave filters.&
低频电磁场
Integrated Solution for Electrical Machine
For the motor design segment, ANSYS RMxprt provides a full analytical solution for interior permanent magnet (IPM) topologies that are popular in hybrid and electric vehicles.&ANSYS Maxwell includes improved meshing for the 2-D transient solver with a better and faster general-purpose mesher.&TAU mesh technology is available in 2-D for
it provides a higher quality mesh with greater speed for complex models.&It also provides auto-healing for dirty models.&A novel pseudo-clone mesh creates identical mesh for symmetrical motor designs to increase accuracy and speed solution.&Maxwell 3-D magnetic transient analysis is accelerated with HPC functionality using multicore, shared-memory simulation.
Esterel–ANSYS Simplorer Coupling
A systems-level engineering approach that brings hardware and software together earlier in the design process is crucial to avoiding design errors being introduced at a point when changes are costly.
With the integration of recently acquired ANSYS subsidiary Esterel Technologies’ SCADE Suite with ANSYS Simplorer in version 14.5, companies can virtually validate power electronic and mechatronic systems earlier in the design process by simulating the embedded software with the hardware, including electrical, mechanical and fluidic subsystems. This capability increases the design fidelity and boosts confidence that products will perform as expected in the real world.
Coupling the Esterel SCADE suite to ANSYS Simplorer enables virtual validation of both hardware and software critical components of power electronic and mechatronic systems. &
Advanced Hysteresis Modeling
ANSYS Maxwell incorporates the most advanced material modeling in the low-frequency simulation space.&Vector hysteresis modeling can analyze hard materials with large coercivity, suitable to analyze magnetization and demagnetization of permanent magnets.&This capability is critical as it provides better accuracy in field computation in devices (machines, transformers).
ANSYS Maxwell's advanced hysteresis material modeling capability analyzes magnetization and demagnetization of permanent magnets.
Multiphysics Coupling via ANSYS Workbench
The nonlinear nature of materials used in magnetic devices, such as motors and transformers, has a strong dependence on temperature. Likewise, the losses in these components require the ability to include temperature effects. ANSYS 14.5 improves the two-way links between ANSYS Maxwell and ANSYS Fluent, provides a one-way link to ANSYS IcePak from Maxwell, and utilizes a Workbench component iterator to automate the number of iterations being performed on a two-way Workbench coupled model.
Post-Processing Enhancements
The 14.5 release provides the use of nonmodel sheet objects for field processing, making it fast and convenient to select objects and surfaces for field processing.& Additional enhancements include field overlay markers and faster response time when modeling large electric machines or devices.
ANSYS Maxwell includes advanced post-processing, including use of nonmodel sheet objects for field processing.&
EMI/EMC Capabilities
ANSYS Simplorer couples with the ANSYS HFSS solver, which can be used to compute electromagnetic radiation.& Simplorer links to HFSS piece-wise linear (PWL) sources and supports integration with the network data explorer (NDE) to examine coupling effects.
ANSYS Simplorer coupled with the ANSYS HFSS solver
Mixed-Signal Description Languages
To achieve systems simulations, ANSYS Simplorer includes a VHDL-AMS compiler with enhanced language coverage, bringing higher capacity to solve larger problems.&It provides full support of the AK30 libraries, a popular benchmark for the automotive industry.&Simplorer also includes a digital solver.
Device Characterization Tools
For advanced power semiconductor modeling requirements, ANSYS Simplorer incorporates a characterization tool for power MOSFET devices.&This tool enables you to input all numbers and curves from datasheets and create a very accurate dynamic MOSFET model. Improvements have been made for the IGBT characterization tool.
ANSYS Simplorer's characterization tool for MOSFET devices
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 ansys网格划分 的文章

随机推荐