3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
跪求一篇英语作文“我身边一个成功的人”大一水平,120词左右
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
A Successful Man Beside MeI have lots of friends around me.And among them,a successful man who is the chief lecturer,and also the headmaster of a training school,is so amazing.He is not very strong,but smart and clever.To be accurate,he is really wise.With his help and effort,many young peopel get together around him to set up a training school which is famous in Beijing downtown.He is so hard-working and industrious that he himself takes some lectures,and set up an example for the young teachers.More and more students come to him and his school.Of coures,the students have got great progress with the help of the teachers in the school.Students and parents are satisfied with their work,and the teachers are satisfied with his mangement.He is also my example in my life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写一篇身边的人对自己影响的英语作文 80字左右假如你是Lucy,今天,在上口语课时,你的外教让你们谈谈自己身边的一些现象或人对自己的影响.写一篇发言稿.NAMES ActivitiesLily work hard at subjectsMark keep the classroomAlice help others
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are many people influenced me a lot.My classmates Lily works hard at subjects so she can always get good grades.Mark who is my best friend always keeps the classroom clean and tidy.He is always diligent in his work.Alice,a beautiful girl who is always ready to help others.She is helpful,kind and warm-hearted.When others are in difficulties,she always helps others.I have so many kind and friendly friends.I should learn from them and to be helpful to other.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文练习
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历