求这个图片翻译里面的翻译

美食, 餐厅餐饮, 团购,生活,优惠券-大众点评网
抱歉!页面无法访问......
错误信息:
currentDate: 19:33:39
userIp:121.235.41.165, 10.76.44.11
userAgent:Mozilla/5.0 (compatible, MSIE 11, Windows NT 6.3; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
(C) dianping.com, All Rights Reserved. 本站发布的所有内容,未经许可,不得转载,详见 。这张照片使我想起了我的童年。求英语翻译
这张照片使我想起了我的童年。求英语翻译
This photo reminds me of my childhood. 再问: 你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《这张照片使我想起了我的童年。求英语翻译》相关的作业问题
The picture reminds/reminded__me __of__my childhood.这张照片使我想起了我的童年”这里用remind的一个用法.remind of提醒;使记起;使回想起remind sb of sth 使某人想起某事以下是remind其他的用法 短语remind of提醒;使想起;使记
This photo reminds me of my English teacher. 再问: 为什么用介词of?还有哪些介词可以吖? 再答: 或许也可以用to吧再问: 那for呢? 再答: 我觉得还是用of比较好一点的再问: 噢,谢谢。。。 再答: 呵呵
what the story reminds you of
This picture reminded me of my childhood.
The picture makes me think of my childhood.
This feeling made me thinking of my childhood.
This photo makes me think of my childhood 再答: 采纳哦
This photo reminds me of my college teacher 再问: 用think of 再答: Seeing this photo,I think of my college teacher
1 makes,relaxed2 reminds,of3 it dangerous4 used to be5 prefered,rather than wake
1. she seem not in a good mood today.2. to make me looks more beautiful,i dye my hair into brown.3. what had this picture reminds you ?
My parents are not at home yesterday.What's the weather like yesterday?Where did you go last week?What do you think about the weather in Beijing?When I am looki
1. It is clear that the boy was fascinated by computer games. 2. O last night some rain. 3. This old picture reminds me of my childhood. 4.
emember不行,它是记忆、记住的意思.得用表示想起的单词才行,用 think of和 recall都可以.
1.Alice wanted to impress her new classmates to leave a good impression.2.This picture reminds me of the days we spent together.3.I think there is no need feel
1.The theft finally handed everything (that) he stole to the police.2.This picture reminds me the days when we were at the summer camp.3.He is not sure about tw
1.somebody knocked the door when she was falling asleep2.what does this photo remind you
This photo reminds me of my childhood.The foreigh journalist was amazed at the development of China this year.He has determined to work in the countryside.=He h
1、How beautiful our city are!2、what does this photo remind you of?3、You had better go immediately or you will be late.4、She spent most of her lifetime to look a
1,This book is very interesting,so every one of us is interested in it.2,This song made me flashback on my childhood3,He's too young,the reason for not able to求这张图片上英文翻译?_百度知道
求这张图片上英文翻译?
我有更好的答案
Sasaking 小姐网址nojumis.taobao. com
英语学习顾问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求这个图片的翻译_百度知道
求这个图片的翻译
我有更好的答案
尽管我有一方面是支持cutehoney8836的想法的。。苛め/虐め【いじめ】:凌辱,欺侮,欺负.¶~事件/凌辱事件.¶弱いもの~/欺侮弱者.试作【しさく】:[名]本式に作る前に、ためしに作ってみること。また、そのもの。「改良型のエンジンを试作する」「试作品」但是,てんこ除了典故外还有别的意思啊。。点呼【てんこ】:点名¶人员~/点名.¶~を取る/点名.¶参加者がそろったかどうかを~して调べる/点名检查参加者是否到齐
采纳率:37%
いじめ典故(试作品)いじめてんこ(しさくひん)欺负人的故事(尝试作品)いじめ凌辱,欺负,欺辱的意思てんこ有典故,点名的意思,这里是典故,故事的意思试作品,是试用品,尝试作品的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求这个图片上的文字的中文翻译_百度知道
求这个图片上的文字的中文翻译
我有更好的答案
你好,图片中的日语是:あなたのことが好きです翻译成中文是:我喜欢你-------------希望帮到你,满意请采纳。