我这英语的得不太可能 英语通顺利谁能帮忙翻译得通顺一些?

来源:百度知道
责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求初中英语水平的万能英语作文句子,越多越好越有用越好,不要太难,初中水平就够了,满意给采纳”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“求初中英语水平的万能英语作文句子,越多越好越有用越好,不要太难,初中水平就够了,满意给采纳”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:求初中英语水平的万能英语作文句子,越多越好越有用越好,不要太难,初中水平就够了,满意给采纳,具体解决方案如下:用户提供的回答1:一、开头句型1.As far as …is concerned 就……而言2.It goes without saying that… 不言而喻,…3.It can be said with certainty that… 可以肯定地说……4.As the proverb says, 正如谚语所说的,5.It has to be noticed that… 它必须注意到,…6.It's generally recognized that… 它普遍认为…7.It's likely that … 这可能是因为…8.It's hardly that… 这是很难的……9.It's hardly too much to say that… 它几乎没有太多的说…10.What calls for special attention is that…需要特别注意的是11.There's no denying the fact that…毫无疑问,无可否认12.Nothing is more important than the fact that… 没有什么比这更重要的是…13.what's far more important is that… 更重要的是…二、衔接句型1.A case in point is … 一个典型的例子是…2.As is often the case…由于通常情况下…3.As stated in the previous paragraph 如前段所述4.But the problem is not so simple.Therefore 然而问题并非如此简单,所以……5.But it's a pity that… 但遗憾的是…6.For all that…对于这一切…… In spite of the fact that…尽管事实……7.Further, we hold opinion that… 此外,我们坚持认为,…8.However , the difficulty lies in…然而,困难在于…9.Similarly, we should pay attention to… 同样,我们要注意…10.not(that)…but(that)…不是,而是11.In view of the present station.鉴于目前形势12.As has been mentioned above…正如上面所提到的…13.In this respect, we may as well (say) 从这个角度上我们可以说14.However, we have to look at the other side of the coin, that is… 然而我们还得看到事物的另一方面,即 …三、结尾句型1.I will conclude by saying… 最后我要说…2.Therefore, we have the reason to believe that…因此,我们有理由相信…3.All things considered,总而言之 It may be safely said that…它可以有把握地说……4.Therefore, in my opinion, it's more advisable…因此,在我看来,更可取的是…5.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that…通过以上讨论,我们可以得出结论…6.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that…通过数据我们得到的结论是,…7.It can be concluded from the discussion that
答:一、开头句型 1.As far as …is concerned 就……而言 2.It goes without saying that… 不言而喻,… 3.It can be said with certainty that… 可以肯定地说…… 4.As the proverb says, 正如谚语所说的, 5.It has to be noticed that… 它必须注意到...答:1. We ' re often told that ......But is this really the case ? 我们经常被告知......但事实真是这样吗? 2. People used to ......however , things are quite different today . 过去,人们习惯......但,今天的情况有很大的不同。 3.some p...答:My spring festival This year I have a happy spring featival with my family. On New Year's Eve,all the family people get together to have a big dinner in the resturant.During the dinner we have a small talk and play some games.W...答:一下都是很好的英语句子,好句子自然有点难度啊,有难度才有挑战吗。 .The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The e...答:一、开头句型 1.As far as …is concerned 就……而言 2.It goes without saying that… 不言而喻,… 3.It can be said with certainty that… 可以肯定地说…… 4.As the proverb says, 正如谚语所说的, 5.It has to be noticed that… 它必须注意到...答:Job Interview 面试 How times flies! Now It is the third years since they entered the university . Most of them will go to the scociety and have to look for a job for living very soon. Job interview is very important to them . I...答:你上百度 查英语作文答:My holiday was very interesting. I reads two hours book everyday,then I go out to play. In this holiday,I watch a lot of movies, for example:Twilight and Inception.My classmates and I sometimes go out to go shopping. I have eat...答:1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world. 在这个迅速发展的世界里,对每个人来说,学好英语是非常重要的。 [额外成就感] 同样句型包括:It is important/(necessary, difficult, convenient, ...答:sesrcgcv一、开头句型
1.As far as …is concerned 就……而言
2.It goes without saying that… 不... hardly that… 这是很难的……
9.It's hardly too much to say that… 它几乎没有太多的说…...够你套的了 下面是我初三的时候常用的 整理了一下 希望可以对你有用先是一些短语,很... 下面是一些句子 书上看来的 因为是科普英语的作文书 很多都是针对科普类作文的 我自... as we know...
in fact..../as a matter of fact...
there is no doubt that....
it is believed that...
it is said /reported that....
where there is a will, there is a way. (名言)
I wi...think that……(很多人似乎认为……)¬ 8:It is universally acknowledged that + 句子(... we take effective measures, it is very likely that ……(毫无疑问,除非我们采取有效措施,否...
结尾{well,that's about all the ..[事情,如news] I have for now}后可加good bye 或 thank you
其实没有一定万能的,考试时还要考自己想,这样会好点,根据作文题意....经济的快速发展 the rapid development of economy
2 .人民生活水平的显著提高 / 稳... with / catch up with/ keep abreast with
the latest development of …
66 .采取有效措...rip off 也常被用为"剥夺"My right was ripped off. 权利被剥夺(来自黑人英语)。
▲我们称... a brown-noser. 她是个马屁精。
▲This is in way over my head. 对我而言这实在太难了...您好,给您找了点供参考,希望对您写英语作文有所帮助:
1.as an old saying goes,....正...
catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …
66. 采取有效措施来...
2.词组句型:
在英语作文中,词组和句型的运用可帮助呈现写作者的英语水平。这就要... 连词以及大量的介词词组等。英语作文中转联词的必要使用,可以使得句子与句子之间更...greatly , some ..., others ...
But in my opinion , ...... .
Chapter 2 文章中间主体内容句型
原因结果分析
3-1-1. 基本原因 --- 分析某事物时, 用此句型说明其基本的或者多方...相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &
xue163.net All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1
京公网安备02号请帮我翻译一小段英语,我自己翻译得不太通顺_百度知道
请帮我翻译一小段英语,我自己翻译得不太通顺
I guess that may be why I am so enthralled with you.
We march to a different drummer than do the masses.
We are not satisfied with being a little cog in a big wheel.
We want more... what the good life can offer.
Life is meant to be enjo...
我猜那可能就是我与你在一起有那么迷醉的感觉的原因。我们与众不同(我们比那些群众标新立异)。我们不满意的是变成是一个主轮上的一个小轮齿。我们更想要的是…美好的生活所提供的一切。生活命中注定是种享受。幸福,还有,真情,
采纳率:40%
我在想为什么你令我如此着迷。
我们选择的道路与大多数人不同。 我们并不满意于做车轮上的一个齿轮, 我们需要的更多... 我们可以从生活中得到更好的。 生活是用来享受的修辞手法 : 明喻 暗喻
我在思考为什么我会被你深深吸引。我们同样向往着与众不同的生活。我们不甘只作为时代车轮中微不足道的角色。我们想要的更多。。。美好的生活能够提供的所有。生活就是意味着享受。猛然醒悟自己的情感后,为自己的迷恋寻找答案说服自己,给情感一个肯定。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请朋友帮我看看这个翻译,我自己翻译了,但是总是不太通顺,谢谢_百度知道
请朋友帮我看看这个翻译,我自己翻译了,但是总是不太通顺,谢谢
Though china's government worried by Google's threat that it may abandon its operations here
because of cyber-attacks and censorship, it wasn’t showing it on Thursday. the first official response from Beijing brushed off Google’s threat ...
虽然中国政府担心谷歌的威胁,但它可以放弃其操作来到这里,是因为进行电子攻击和检查,(……这句不理解)。从北京的首次官方回应来看,中国政府发言人鼓励发展的一个开放的互联网。
采纳率:35%
虽然中国政府担心谷歌的威胁,即由于网络攻击和审核而放弃它(在中国)的运作,但在周四并没有表露出来。北京的第一个反应是淡化谷歌的威胁,其发言人说中国鼓励发展一个开放的互联网。
尽管中国政府担心谷歌因其受到网络攻击和搜索(过滤)而放弃在中国本土的运作,但这些并没有在周三表露出来。北京政府的首次官方回应是政府发言人发言,鼓励一个开放的互联网的发展,用以消除谷歌所遇到的威胁。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译请大家帮忙翻译一下下面这段英文,要求语意通顺(我用谷歌和百度翻译过,语意都不是太通顺),The rain fell against the window i'm missing you again and again.i'm left not going for from right but we went round fou round
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
雨点不断地敲打着玻璃窗的同时,我也思念着你千百遍.我的离开并不是要找寻所谓的正确,而是因为我们纠缠不休.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
雨落在窗户我想念你一次又一次。我不去但是我们绕为圆
雨落在窗户我想念你一次又一次。我不去右但是我们绕为圆
后半句可以翻译通顺点不?谢谢
雨落在窗户我想念你一次又一次。我不去右边但是我们绕为圆
for--far;fou-for-------------------------The rain falls against the window, I'm missingI'm left not going far from right but we went round for round. 试译:落...
扫描下载二维码刚写的英文回邮,总觉得不太通顺,老师们帮忙给改改吧 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 991948
阅读权限 60
刚写的英文回邮,总觉得不太通顺,老师们帮忙给改改吧
一老客户好久没下单了,最近给他报价,他回了一封邮件,大体是别的SELLER 报的价格比我们低很多,
但那个价格实在太低, 根本做不到。所以回了一封邮件,表达的意思是:
那个价格确实做不到,因为原料现在价格很高,而且还在一直持续增长。如果别人真可以做到那个价格,那我们很怀疑他们的质量。
而且,我们之前签了几个合同,现在一直是赔钱在履行合同。希望客户也能理解我们的处境。
这次的价格我们能做到的就是。。。。, 希望能再次与您合作。
新季产品大约九月份能上市。
我把刚写的英文回邮也附上,请老师们帮我看一下有哪些不妥,帮帮忙修改一下吧。
Thank you very much for your reply, regarding the price, we had a meeting with our purchasing staff this morning, we were all wondered with that price usd1030, this price is far too low, we don't know who offered you this price, you know the price for peanut materials now in China is still rising, and must be continued to climb before 2009 crop come into the market, and to be honest, we don't think it's possible for some seller to do it at that price, and if really have, we seriously doubt the quality for peanuts at that price.
You known, we&&entered into some contracts from Feb. to April(such as:**** and so on), and then the price for peanuts kept rising till now, these contracts were all let us lose much much money, but for our long term and friendly business relations, we kept our promise and abided by the contract, ship the cargoes as our contract schedule completely. and at the same time, we 've assure our quality is best, you can got it from the cargoes we shipped to you everythime.So please also consider the interest of us, we do hope we can do the business on the basis of win-win.
And this time, the best price we can do is usd 1100/mt Fob Qingdao, the quality is absolutely like before. Sinceraly hope to cooperate with you again.
Look forwar to hearing from you earlier.
Thanks and Best regards,
[ 本帖最后由 tinalijing 于
20:29 编辑 ]
UID 991948
阅读权限 60
自己顶一下
UID 991838
阅读权限 40
意思还算清楚,就是太罗嗦了点。
(coffee-milk)
UID 515259
福步币 28 块
阅读权限 60
别人客户没那么多时间看你这封邮件 的
而且你也不能说你们之前亏了多少的,我这里有个好的范文,供你参考一下里面的句子
We are informed in you letter of xxxxxthat our price for this above article is found too high to work on.Although we do not doubt whta you say, we are of the opinion that the quality of other makes does not measure up to that of our products. Desirous as we are to eapand our business with you , we feel very regretful that we cannot accept your counteroffer or even meet you half way.
we hope you will direct the attention of your users to the superior quality of our products.
[ 本帖最后由 nana-wy 于
09:43 编辑 ]
UID 991948
阅读权限 60
原帖由 nana-wy 于
09:39 发表
别人客户没那么多时间看你这封邮件 的
而且你也不能说你们之前亏了多少的,我这里有个好的范文,供你参考一下里面的句子
We are informed in you letter of xxxxxthat our price for this above article is f ... 真不错,收藏了,谢谢哦
很简短很精炼的
但读起来感觉有些太冷了,太程式化了些
UID 991948
阅读权限 60
原帖由 paul000 于
09:26 发表
意思还算清楚,就是太罗嗦了点。 我也觉得太罗嗦了,所以发上来让大家帮忙看看怎么改一些
UID 967317
阅读权限 60
我觉得楼主写得挺好,挺诚恳的,既然是老客户,他会有耐心看完的.
UID 989975
阅读权限 40
来自 安徽(毫州)----广东(深圳)
回复 #4 nana-wy 的帖子
觉的你的太书面化了....好象不太适合老客户.................个人意见
UID 991948
阅读权限 60
原帖由 sunnyjl2003 于
10:09 发表
我觉得楼主写得挺好,挺诚恳的,既然是老客户,他会有耐心看完的. 呵呵,谢谢你这么说哦。
其实人都是喜欢被别人赞同的。
虽然我知道我其实写得并不好,有太多不足的地方
不妥的地方帮忙改一下嘛
UID 1016718
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
也来学习一下,我觉得楼主的文章写的很诚恳,态度比较温和,既然是老客户,应该是有耐心看完的。
#4的也写的很好,很适合我这种性子太软的人学习呢,不过我觉得这样的语气比较适合用于桌面谈判,有自信也有气势,一定可以得到客户的认可的~用在老客户的邮件中就有点太硬了点了~
个人之见,大家相互交流学习~·
UID 991948
阅读权限 60
原帖由 lamlily 于
10:41 发表
也来学习一下,我觉得楼主的文章写的很诚恳,态度比较温和,既然是老客户,应该是有耐心看完的。
#4的也写的很好,很适合我这种性子太软的人学习呢,不过我觉得这样的语气比较适合用于桌面谈判,有自信也有气 ... 谢谢
其实我也觉得太长了
刚才又看了几遍
想删一些去
可还是无从下手
帮帮忙啊,前辈们