英语填空题技巧,求解答

求解答英语一道填空题 _ 淮南宠物网
求解答英语一道填空题
impolite 4. speaker31. direction 2. normally 5
Not polite4. Speaker 31. Normally 5. Direction 2
1/ ways2/ called3/ comfortable4/ too5/ with
即C chagrin
indignation本身也属于 不冷静行为。选项 C chagrin
indignation和 题干中 第一句Forgetting customer&#39本题 是单词 辨析dropping a tray of dirty dishes属于
不慎重;s orders mortified Janice的 意思 差不多 ,根据逻辑关系 应该 选 A levity。被A levity所 包含、 轻率。所以我认为 答案是A levity、 轻浮
1. Direction 2. Speaker 3. Not polite4. Normally 5. Mailed 求采纳谢谢
1/ ways 2/ called 3/ comfortable 4/ too 5/ with
本题 是单词 辨析 dropping a tray of dirty dishes属于 不慎重、 轻率、 轻浮 行为。所以我认为 答案是A levity。 选项 C chagrin D indignation和 题干中 第一句Forgetting customer's orders mortified Janice的 意思 差不多 。即C chagrin D...
1, works 2, broke 3, was taken 4, had 5, will be 6, don't think 7, to be 8, is 9, to become 10, studies
返回主页:
本文网址:http://www.0554pet.cn/view-86482-1.html英语填空题求解答,急-
英语填空题求解答,急
作者:匿名 &&&&&投稿日期:
1 has 2 are 3 have 4 is 5 are 6 has 7 is 8 cover 9...
你好`~~~ yours dictionary ring watches talk enjoyabl...
ECLFIGHBAD
certainly instruction tools fixed roses scissors g...
square underground wishes arrived ticket cheering ...
一: weighing ...
++++++++++++
好久没做过了啊 想当年俺化学那不是一般的厉害 哎 现在也只能想想了 加油啊
1.着装要注重大方,能够体现个人气质 以及个人的特色。不能过于暴露前卫,但是也不要过于保守,要能够体...
在企业管理器中,设计表,可以设呀. ------解决方案----------------------...
15-5=10 10-1=9 10-6=4 4+5=9 绝对正确,求采纳,谢谢!
目测估计是苹果编辑的ai 然后再window系统中打开
第八体2400米
你这个翻译简直是让人醉了。英语填空题,求解答_百度知道
英语填空题,求解答
我有更好的答案
convenientwritingpastchangedAsian
采纳率:83%
来自团队:
1.convenient2.writing3.past4.changed5.Asian
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
填空题的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语试题(求解答……)用所给动词的适当形式填空1.The clerk put the parcel on the scales to find out how much it______(weigh)2.Such a success______(never,dream)of when we started our job.3.the students______(keep)busy preparing for the sports car race.4.----When____these photos ______(take)----In 1988 during my stay in Europe5.The water will further be polluted unless some measures_____(take)6.This speed limit ____(introduce)gradually from now on.7.I'm afraid this kind of material______(not,wash)well8.The old tree_______(measure)at least 30 metres from top to bottom9---Where____it ______(hurt),Mr.jones?---Just here,doctor.10.This bedroom door _____(open)outwards.1"How long have you been here?""only about five minutes.Henry and Simon_____here with me."A.have walkes B.were walking C.had walked D.walked2.The museun he paid a visit____at the end of the street.A.stand B.stands C.to stand D.to stands3.By the end of the 18th century,the city's population___two millionA.was B.were C.had been D.being 4.You_____i am right if you look into the matter from my point of view.A.will see B.are going to see C.are to see D.are about to see5."What were you doing when your mother calles you?""I had just finished writing my research paper and___to type it."A.had started B.is starting C.was starting D.has been starting6.No wonder those flowers_____.they_____any water for long.A.haven't had B.didn't have C.haven't had D.hadn't had7.Every day,in every way,I_____better and better.A.am getting B.get C.will get D.am going to get8.Sir,I bought the clock here yesterday,but it ____goA.didn't B.won't C.can't D.doesn't9.Don't worry.it 'll be a bit difficult the first time you ____the children.Soon you'll find it much easier.A.will teach B.have taught C.teach D.taught10.I often ____ fishing with my uncle when I was a little boy.A.means B.means C.meant D.meant11.I____your offer but I can't accept it.A.appreciate B.will appreciate C.am appreciating D.will be appreciating12"Would you repeat your telephone number?I____quite catch it.""It's 021-"A.couldn't B.don't C.didn't D.shouldn't13."You've agreed to go,so why aren't you getting ready?""But I_____that you _____me to start at once."A.don'want B.don'wanted C.haven'wanted D.didn'wanted14.the 5th anniversary she waslooking forward to _____in success in the Grand Theater.A.ending up B.was ended up C.being ended up D.ended up10.I often ____ fishing with my uncle when I was a little boy.A.will go B.go Cshall go D.went
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
忽然发现自己很多不会了,给你参考下吧,不确定哈.weighshad never been dreamed are keepingdid takentokeintroducednot washedmeasureddoes hurtopens toDDCACCACCDAACB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语填空题 的文章

随机推荐