The teacher iswith pupils now 这两句话语法正确吗,介词可以这样用吗
我有更好的答案
be with可以这样用
这句话动词要加在主语后面吗
The teacher is with pupils now这句话系动词是is, 在主语teacher后面
那这两句话对吗,
可以这样用吗
第一句应该错了,后面没有谓语动词
The teacher with pupils is now不对The teacher is with pupils now正确,with pupils介词短语作表语
采纳率:31%
第一句错的,第二句话对的
at the moment
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& “Bob Smith is a littl...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Bob Smith is a little boy. On the first day at school, his teacher, Ms. Green, teaches him three words—you, he and I. Then the teacher says, “I am your teacher. You are my student. He is your classmate.”    When school is over, Bob goes home. His mother asks him,“What does your teacher teach you today?”Bob says with a smile,“Listen, Mom. I am your teacher, you are my student and he is your classmate.”His mother says,“No, dear. You are wrong.”Then she says, “I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father.”   The next morning at school, Bob’s teacher asks Bob to make sentences with the words “you, he and I”. Bob stands up and says, “I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father.” 1.Who teaches Bob three words? A. Bob’s teacher&&&&& B. Bob’s father&&&& C. Bob’s mother&&&& D. Bob himself2.Bob answers his mother with a smile because&. A. Bob is a little boy  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he goes to school on the first dayC. he thinks he can give a good answer&&&&& D. he is at home now3. &is Bob’s mother. A. Ms. Green&&&&&&& B. Mr. Smith&&&&& &C. Mrs. Smith&&&&&&& D. Mrs. Green4. Which one is right?   && A. Bo’s teacher is wrong.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Bob is wrong.   && C. Bob’s mother is wrong.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Bob’s classmate is wrong.&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-北京市七年级上学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“Bob Smith is a little boy. On the first day at school, his teacher, Ms. Green, teaches him three words—yo...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Bob Smith is a little boy. On the first day at school, his teacher, Ms. Green, teaches him three wor...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Bob Smith is a littl...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Bob Smith is a little boy. On the first day at school, his teacher, Ms. Green, teaches him three words—you, he and I. Then the teacher says, “I am your teacher. You are my student. He is your classmate.”    When school is over, Bob goes home. His mother asks him,“What does your teacher teach you today?”Bob says with a smile,“Listen, Mom. I am your teacher, you are my student and he is your classmate.”His mother says,“No, dear. You are wrong.”Then she says, “I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father.”   The next morning at school, Bob’s teacher asks Bob to make sentences with the words “you, he and I”. Bob stands up and says, “I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father.” 1.Who teaches Bob three words? A. Bob’s teacher B. Bob’s father C. Bob’s mother D. Bob himself2.Bob answers his mother with a smile because____. A. Bob is a little boy   B. he goes to school on the first dayC. he thinks he can give a good answer D. he is at home now3.____is Bob’s mother. A. Ms. Green B. Mr. Smith C. Mrs. Smith D. Mrs. Green4. Which one is right?    A. Bo’s teacher is wrong. B. Bob is wrong.    C. Bob’s mother is wrong. D. Bob’s classmate is wrong.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Bob Smith is a little boy. On the first day at school, his teacher, Ms. Green, teaches him three words—you, he and I. Then the teacher says, “I am your teacher. You are my student. He is your classmate.”    When school is over, Bob goes home. His mother asks him,“What does your teacher teach you today?”Bob says with a smile,“Listen, Mom. I am your teacher, you are my student and he is your classmate.”His mother says,“No, dear. You are wrong.”Then she says, “I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father.”   The next morning at school, Bob’s teacher asks Bob to make sentences with the words “you, he and I”. Bob stands up and says, “I am your mother. You are my son. He is your father.” 1.Who teaches Bob three words? A. Bob’s teacher B. Bob’s father C. Bob’s mother D. Bob himself2.Bob answers his mother with a smile because____. A. Bob is a little boy   B. he goes to school on the first dayC. he thinks he can give a good answer D. he is at home now3.____is Bob’s mother. A. Ms. Green B. Mr. Smith C. Mrs. Smith D. Mrs. Green4. Which one is right?    A. Bo’s teacher is wrong. B. Bob is wrong.    C. Bob’s mother is wrong. D. Bob’s classmate is wrong.”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The teacher with some students are 还是is plating trees.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该是is因为这里的with其修饰主语the teacher的作用,with ...不是主语,主语就是the teacher,第三人称单数如果with改为and,就用are了请采纳
The teacher with some studentsis plating trees.
这个地方用is,你要记住一点凡是名词后接with,或者是as well等一些表连带,附属关系的连词或介词谓语都与第一个名词的形式保持一致
扫描下载二维码Are you a public school teacher in need of funding?
We're a charity that makes it easy for anyone to help a classroom in need. Your gift is tax-deductible.
Support a classroom. Build a future.Teachers all over the U.S. need your help to bring their classroom dreams to life.
that inspires you and give any amount.SearchLimited time offerHey, Teachers!HIGHEST ECONOMIC NEED + CLOSEST TO FINISH LINE + FEWEST DAYS LEFTAbout usFounded in 2000 by a high school teacher in the Bronx, DonorsChoose.org empowers public school teachers from across the country to request much-needed materials and experiences for their students. Right now there are thousands of classroom requests that you can help bring to life with a gift of any amount.YOUR DONATION TO THESE PROJECTS WILL BE MATCHED BY OUR GENEROUS PARTNERS
Ways to give

我要回帖

更多关于 www.pupilshome.com 的文章

随机推荐