总评分4.2|
用知识赚钱
&&代词是高考常考点,none就是其中一个。掌握好基础知识,做好高考真题,挖掘出命题思路,学生就能做到百发百中。
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢) of us wants to leave school because of_百度知道
) of us wants to leave school because of
) of us wants to leave school because of the rain.
为什么要添none?
我有更好的答案
看到标题 我心里读出来的就是none,我解释一下,你仅作为参考。(以前的都忘了)主语是什么,是
,有这几种可能我们当中的 所有人
怎么怎么样。。。。。分别是 everyone of us, none of us,
most of us,简单来说,你见到()of us,能填的 就只有 这几个
most以n开头,当然是none
意思是 我们当中没有人
想离开学校 因为。。。。本题结束。补充一下,重要的是 none 和no one区别!!看起来恶心,慢慢学,哪怕学到一点也ok。区别1none既可指人也可指物,常暗示一定范围,因此通常与表范围的of短语连用;而no one(=nobody)只能指人,不能与of短语连用。区别2none与数量有关,可回答how many,表示“一个也没有”;而no one表示“什么人也没有”,可回答who。区别3none用于下列短语中:have none of不接受(not accept);none but只有(only);none other than正是;second to none首屈一指的(the best);none the一点也不(用在比较级前);none too不太(not very)。
采纳率:56%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
高中英语必修一必背短语及句型
高一英语必修一必背短语及句型1) It was the first time in a year and a half that I had seen the night face to face. (从句时态用完成时) 这是我一年半以来第一次目睹夜晚。 2) I wonder if it’ because I haven’ been able to be outdoors for so long s t that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature.(强调句) 我不知道这是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘故, 我变得对一切与大自 然有关的事物都无比狂热。 3) I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven one evening in order to have a good look at the moon for once by myself. 有一天晚上,我熬 到 11 点半故意不睡觉,为的是独自好好看看月亮一次。 4) Your friend, who doesn’t work hard, asks you to help him cheat in the end-of-term exam.(非限制性定语从句) 你的一个朋友叫你在期末考 试中帮他作弊,这个朋友平常不认真学习。 5) If you have some trouble (in) getting along with your friends, you can write to the editor and ask for advice. 如果你在和朋友的相处上有问 题,你可以写信给编辑向他征求建议。 6) Add up your score and see how many points you can get. 把你的得分 加起来,看看得了多少。 7) What he did has added to our difficulties. 他的所作所为增加了我们 的困难。 8) His income adds up to $1000 a month. 他每月的收入共计 1000 美 元。 9) It's no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced. 观看这些已不再是乐趣,因为大 自然是你必须体验的。 10) Why is she so concerned about his attitude to her work? 她为什么那 么关注他对她的工作的看法? 11) The police asked him to set down what he had seen in a report. 警察 让他在报告中写下他所看见的事情。 12) As I was about to go out and search for him, he happened to come in. 正当我打算出去找他时,他恰巧进来。 13) Mr. Jones lives alone and often feels lonely. 琼斯先生单独一人生 活,常常感到孤独。 14) We tried to calm him down, but he kept crying. 我们试图让他平静 下来,但他仍不停地哭着。 15) Does he dare (to) go out at night in such stormy weather? 他敢在这 样一个暴风雨夜外出吗? 16) He would go through fire and water for his country. 他愿为国家赴 汤蹈火。 17) That country suffered a heavy loss in the flood. 那个国家在水灾中 遭受严重的损失。 18) World Englishes come from those countries where English plays an important role as a first or second language, either because of foreign rule or because of its special role as an international language. (定语从句) 世 界英语来自那些以英语为第一或第二语言的国家, 英语在这些国家起 重要作用,或是因为外国的统治,或是因为其作为国际语言的特殊地 位。 19) All languages change when cultures communicate with one another. 当不同的语言互相沟通时,所有的语言都会发生变化。 20) Actually, the English spoken between about AD 450 and 1150 was based more on German than present day English.实际上,从公元 450 年 到 1150 年,人们所说的英语更多的是以德语为基础的,而现代英语 不是。 21) Would you please come up to my flat for a visit? 请到我的公寓里来 坐坐,好吗? 22) Believe it or not, he cheated in the exams. 信不信由你,他在考试中 作弊。 23) Native English speakers can understand each other even if they don’t speak the same kind of English. 以英语作为母语的人,即使他们所讲的语言不尽相同,也可以互相交 流。 24) Today the number of people learning English in China is larger than even before. 目前在中国学习英语的人数比以往任何时候都多。 25) It is the duty of a government to provide education for the children of its country. (it 作形式主语) 政府的责任是为其国家的小孩提供教育。 26) Reading is one of the best ways of improving your vocabulary and usage. 阅读是帮助你改善词汇及其用法的最好方法之一。 27) Giving commands is less polite than making a request. 发号命令比 发出请求粗鲁。 28) We asked her for directions and she told us to go round the corner on the left and keep going straight for two blocks. 我们向她问路,她告诉 我们往左边拐弯后直走两个街区。 29) He knows several languages, such as English, French and German. 他懂几种语言,例如英语、法语和德语。 30) My sister and I have dreamed about cycling along the Mekong River from where it begins to where it ends. 我姐姐和我一直梦想要沿湄公河 从源头到终点骑车旅行。 31) The man insisted that he didn’t steal anything and he (should) be set free at once. (陈述语气、虚拟语气) 这男人坚持自己没有偷东西,他 坚持说他应该立刻被释放。 32) She gave me a determined look ?C the kind that said she wouldn’t change her mind. 她给了我一个坚定的眼神――这种眼神表明她是不 会改变主意的。 33) He is so stubborn that no one can persuade him to do anything. 他是 如此的固执以致没有人能说服他做任何事。 34) My sister doesn’t care about details. 我的姐姐是不会考虑细节的。 35) She is a determined woman. Once she determines to do something, she will do it well. 她是个意志坚强的人。如果她下决心做什么事,就 一定要做好。 36) He recorded the important events ad his afterthoughts in his travel journal. 在旅行日记中,他记下了重大的事件及自己的想法。 37) I am not familiar with this city, because this is my first visit. 我对这 个城市不熟悉,因为这是我的第一次来访。 38) I don’t think it is necessary for us to give in. 我认为我们没有必要 让步。 39) The topics of a travel journal can be different from a diary, often including people, things, and events less familiar to readers. 游记的主题 可以和日记不同,经常包括那些读者不太熟悉的人和事。 40) It was great fun to put up tents here. 在这儿搭帐篷真好玩。 41) The number of people who were killed or injured in the earthquake reached more than 400,000.(定语从句) 死伤的人数达到 40 多万。 42) The army organized the rescue workers to dig out those who were trapped and to bury the dead. (定语从句) 部队组织救援人员将受困 的人们挖出来,将死者掩埋。 43) All hope was not lost. = Not all hope was lost.(部分否定) 不是所 有的希望都破灭了。 44) None of us were allowed to go there.(全部否定) 我们全都不许去 那里。 45) He rescued the man from drowning. 他救了一男子使之免遭溺毙。 46) An earthquake left the whole city in ruins. 地震过后, 全城到处是残 垣断壁。 47) I feel highly honoured by your trust. 得到你的信任,我感到非常荣 幸。 48) Professor Yu organized his thoughts before giving the speech. 于教 授在演讲之前组织了一下思路。 49) Many people took shelter from the rain in the department store. 许多 人在百货公司里避雨。 50) It seemed that the world was at an end as the earthquake destroyed nearly everything. 世界似乎到了末日,因为地震几乎毁了一切。 51) People began to wonder how long the disaster would last. 人们开始 纳闷,这场灾难还会持续多久? 52) They used candles all the time instead of electricity. 他们一直用蜡 烛,没有用电。 53) The one million people of the city, who thought little of these strange events, went to bed as usual that night.(非限制性定语从句) 这城市的一百万居民几乎都没有把这些奇怪的情况当一回事, 当天晚 上照常上床睡觉了。 54) We’d better prepare him for the bad news. 我们最好让他做好知道 这个坏消息的心理准备。 55) The rubbish gave out a smelly gas. 垃圾发出一阵臭味。 56) I am getting in touch with him right away. 我马上跟他联系。 57) Are you willing to do public service work without pay? 你愿意无偿 从事公益活动吗? 58) Do you easily lose heart when you are in trouble? 你处于不幸中时 容易丧失信心吗? 59) The time when I first met him was a very difficult period of my life. 第一次见到他的时候是在我一生中非常艰难的时期。(定语从句) 60) It is a doctor’s job to advise patients on health problems. 医生的职 责就是向病人提供有关健康的建议。 61) As a matter of fact, I was worried about whether I would be out of work. 事实上我担心我是不是会失业。 62) After getting up, he always drinks a glass of water, which he believes is good for his health. (非限制性定语从句) 每天起床后,他都喝一 杯水,他认为这对他的身体有好处。 63) The last thirty years have seen the greatest number of laws stopping our rights and progress, until today we have reached a stage where we have almost no rights at all. (定语从句) 过去 30 年来所出现的大量 法律剥夺我们的权利,阻挡我们的进步,一直到今天,我们还处在几 乎什么权利都没有的阶段。 64) In his life, he has always tried to help those who are less fortunate than himself. (定语从句) 在他的一生中,他总是设法帮助那些比 他不幸的人。 65) Only then did we decide to answer violence with violence.(倒装句) 只有到这个时候我们才决定用暴力反抗暴力。 66) Only some of the children seemed to have understood it. 似乎只有 一部分孩子明白。 67) The school where I studied only two years was three kilometers away. 那所我仅仅读了两年的学校有三公里远。(定语从句) 68) The parts of town where they lived were places decided by white people.(过去分词作后Z定语) 他们在城里的住宅区都是由白人决 定的。 69) Before he came to power, he was once put in prison for years. 在掌 权之前,他曾经坐了几年牢。 70) This was my reward after working all my life for equal rights for the Blacks. 这是我毕生为争取黑人的平等权利而斗争所得到的回报。 71) He was sentenced to three years in prison for stealing. 他因偷窃被 判处三年监禁。 72) He set up a black law firm to help those poor black people. 他开设了 一间黑人律师事务所帮助那些穷苦的黑人。 73) In 1963, I helped him blow up some government buildings. 在 1963 年,我帮助他炸毁了一些政府大楼。 74) My family could not continue to pay my school fee. 我的家庭无法 继续支付我的学费。 75) He taught us during the lunch breaks and the evenings when we should have been asleep.(虚拟语气) 在午餐的休息时间和晚上我们 本应该睡觉的时候他教授我们。Unit1Friendship计 做 不 狗 物 藏 套 意 地 处 难add up 合 another time 改 时 间 get sth done 使 … 被 calm down 镇 定 下 来 have got to 不 得 be concerned about 关 心 ; 挂 念 walk the dog 遛 make a list of 列 出 share sth with sb 和 某 人 分 享 某 go through 经 历 ; 仔 细 检 查 hide away 躲 藏 ; 隐 set down 放 下 ; 记 下 a series of 一 系 列 ; 一 be crazy about 对 … 着 迷 on purpose 故 in order to/ so as to 为 了 face to face 面 对 面 according to 按 照 ; 根 据 … 所 说 get along with 与 … 相 pack up 收 拾 , 打 理 行 装 have trouble with sb/sth 同 某 人 闹 意 见 ; 做 … 有 困 fall in love 相 爱 try out 试 验 ; 试 用 join in 参 加 ( 活 动 communicate with sb 和 … 交 际 look to sth 注 意 , 留 心 某 事 cheat sb (out) of sth 骗 取 某 人 某 have the/a habit of doing sth 有 做 … 的 习 惯 be ignorant of 无知的)物 1. I wonder if… 我想知道是否…. 2. It’s because… 这是因为…. 此从句中 because 不能用 since 或 as 代 替 4. While walking the dog, you were careless and it got loose and was hit by a car. =While you were walking the dog, …在遛狗时,你不小心让狗挣脱了绳子, 结果狗被车撞了。 (当 while, when, before, after 等引导的时间状语从句中的主语与主句的主 语一致时,可将从句中的主语和 be 动词省去。) 7. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound. 我记得非常清楚,曾有一段时间,湛蓝的天空、鸟儿的歌唱、月 光和鲜花,从未使我心醉神迷过。 8. It was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face. 这是我一年半以来第一次目睹夜晚。 9. I would be grateful if you could give me some advice. 如果您给我 提些建议,我会非常感谢的。 (I would be grateful if… 委婉客气提出请 求) 11. She found it difficult to settle and… 13. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 15.It’s no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced.Unit2 English around the worldbe different from 与…不同 play a role/ part (in) 在…中担任角色;在…中起作用;扮演一个角色;参 与 play an important role/ part 在…中起重要作用 because of 因为;由于 such as 例如 believe it or not 信不信由你 come up (vi) 走进;上来;发生;被讨论 come up with 提出 ever before 从前 at the end of 在…末期 even if/ though 即使 be based on 在...基础上 close to 距离…近 make (good/ full) use of (好好/充分)利用 change…into 把…变成 in the early days 在早期 from one place to another 从一处到另一处 take…with…随身携带 the same…as 与…相同的 at present 目前 as a rule 通常;照例 be present at 在席;出席 carry out a rule 执行规则 be absent from 缺席 present sth to sb / present sb with sth at sb’s request 应某人的要求 have a command of 掌握 make a request 请求 give commands 命令 request that …(should)+v 原形 in the 1600’s = in the 1600s as we know 正如我们所知 9. It is not easy for a Chinese person to speak English as well as a native English speaker. (对于一个中国人来说把英语说得跟以英语为母语的人一样好是不容易的。) 句型:It is + adj/n+ for sb to do sth 对于某人来说做某事是… 扩充:It is + adj+ of /for sb to do sth 当句式中形容词修饰 to do sth 时用 若形容词修饰 sb,则用 of. eg: It’s kind of you to help me carry the box. 附: 1. either…or…和 neither…nor…连接两个名词作主语,谓语动词采取就近 原则。 2. be different in 强调在某方面的不同 be different from 强调在各方面的不同 3. in the end 最后,最终 后无 of 结构 4. 与人交谈,常会有听不清楚或听不懂的情形,遇到这种情况该如何开口呢? ?Pardon? ?I beg your pardon? I don’t understand./ Sorry, I can’t follow you. 对不起,我没听懂,请再说一遍好吗? ?Could you say that again, please? / Could you repeat that, please? 请再说一遍 好吗? ?Could you speak more slowly, please? 请你说得慢一点好吗?Unit3 Travel Journal one-way fare 单程票 round-trip fare 往返票 dream of/ about doing sth 梦想做某事 graduate from 从…毕业 persuade sb to do sth= persuade sb into doing sth 说服某人做某事 persuade sb not to do sth= persuade sb out of doing sth 说服某人不做 某事 get sb interested in 使某人对… 感兴趣 insist on (one’s) sth/ doing sth 一定要;坚持要 the best way of doing sth/ the best way to do sth 干某事的最好办法 at an altitude of 在…海拔上 attitude to/ toward(s) 对…态度 care about 忧虑,关心 care for 喜欢,照顾 change one’s mind 改变主意 make up one’s mind to do 决心干某事 determine to do sth ( 动作) / be determined to do sth (心理) 决心 干某事 give in (to) 投降;屈服;让步 give up doing/sth as usual 像往常一样 at midnight 午夜 put up one’s tents 搭起帐篷 sth be familiar to sb 某事为某人所熟悉 sb be familiar with sth 某人熟悉某事 can’t wait/ can hardly wait to do sth 迫不及待想干某事 for one thing… for another (用来引出某事的理由)一则… 二则… 1. It was my sister who first had the idea to cycle along the Mekong River. 强调句基本句型:it is/ was…. that….其中指人时可用 who(主),whom(宾)。 2. Although she didn’t know the best way of getting to places, she insisted that we (should) find the source of the river. insist that….(should)+ v 原形 坚持要;坚持要求 insist that….陈述语气 坚持说;坚持认为Unit4Earthquakeshappen to do 碰巧做某事 shake hands with sb 握手 burst into tears/ laughter burst out crying/laughing 突然哭/笑起来 in ruins 成为废墟 cut across 穿过、横穿 blow away 吹走、刮走 fall down 倒塌 rescue workers 救援人员 be pleased to do 乐意做某事 make/ give a speech 发表演说 judging from 根据……来判断 tens of thousands of 成千上万 dig out 挖掘 a great/ large number of =a great many/good 大量的 be trapped in/ under 陷入……/ 陷在……下面 have sb do sth= make sb do sth= let sb do sth 让某人做某事 come to an end (vi) = put/ bring sth to an end = put/ bring an end to sth 结束某事 be proud of / take pride in 以……而自豪 invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事 think little of 对……评价低 think highly of 对……评价高 one-third 1/3 two-thirds 2/3 seventy-five percent 75% agree with sb give out 发出(气味等);分发;耗尽 give off 发出(气味等) agree to do sth give away 赠送;泄露 agree on sth 达成一致意见 give back 归还 right away= right now= at once= immediately 立刻 be known as 作为……而知名 as is known to all 众所周知 be known for 因……而出名 as could be expected 正如可以预料到的 it is useless doing sth 干某事是无用的 happen= take place= come about= break out 偶发 有计划 偶发 战争等爆发 4. It seemed that the world was at an end. 6. All hope was not lost. all 与 not 连用 表示部分否定 7. It’s never too late to learn. 活到老,学到老。 附:分词用法 之 作定语 falling leaves 正在落的叶子 boiling water 正在沸腾的水 fallen leaves 已经落在地上的叶子 boiled water 开水 Unit5 Nelson Mandela----a modern herolose heart 丧失勇气 worry about 担心(动作) lose one’s heart to sb/sth 爱上,喜欢上 be worried about 担心(状态) in trouble 处于不幸中 be sentenced to 被判处 be out of work = lose one’s job 失业 be equal to 相等的,平等的 as a matter of fact = in fact = actually 事实上 beg for 乞讨 blow up 充气,爆炸 set up 建立,创立;设置,竖起 set about 着手做某事 (set about doing sth) set off 出发,动身 set out 陈列,摆出;开始(set out to do sth) be active in = take an active part in 积极参与,在……活跃 keep sb from doing sth 阻止某人做某事 die for 为……而死 stop sb (from) doing sth die from 死于(外因) prevent sb (from) doing sth die of 死于(内因 如:饥饿,寒冷,疾病等) put sb in prison= throw sb into prison= send sb to prison 把……投入 监狱 advise sb to do sth 建议某人做某事 advice 不可数 a piece of advice advise doing sth fight for 为争取……而斗争 fight against 为反对……而斗争 fight with 同……并肩作战/ 同……斗争 have problems/ difficulty/ trouble with sth work out 算出 have problems/ difficulty/ trouble (in) doing sth be willing to do sth 乐于做某事 realize one’s dream of 实现…… 的梦想 answer violence with violence 以暴制暴 break the law 违反法律 come to power 当权,上台 social activities 社会活动 1. Only then did we decide to answer violence with violence. only 放在句首且后接状语时(作状语:副词;介词短语;状语从句),要使用 部分倒装------才用一般疑问句语序。 Only yesterday did his father tell him the truth. Only when his father came back did he go to bed. (从句无需倒装,主句 要倒装) 3. I felt bad the first time I talked to the group. the first time 用法相当于连词用法,用来引导从句 链接:It’s the first time that 现在完成时 It was the first time that 过去完成时 4. He taught us during the lunch breaks and the evenings when we should have been asleep. should have done 本应做而未做 needn’t have done 本不应做而做了 can’t have done 过去不可能做过 高一英语各单元知识点总结及重难点解析 Unit1-2☆重点句型☆1. What should a friend be like? 询问对方的看法 2. I think he / she should be…表示个人观点的词语 3. I enjoy reading / I'm fond of singing / I like playing computer games. 等表示喜好的词语 4. Chuck is on a flight when suddenly his plane crashes. “when&作并列连词的用法 5. What / Who / When / Where is it that...? 强调句的 特殊疑问句结构 6. With so many people communicating in English everyday, ... “with+宾语+宾补”的结构做状语 7. Can you tell me how to pronounce...? 带连接副词 (或代词)的不定式做宾补的用法 ☆重点词汇☆ 1. especially v. 特别地 2. imagine v. 想像 3. alone adv. / adj. 单独,孤独的 4. interest n. 兴趣 5. everyday adj. 每天的,日常的 6. deserted adj. 抛弃的 7. hunt v. 搜寻 8. share v. 分享 9. care v. 在乎,关心 10. total n. 总数 11. majority n. 大多数 12. survive v. 生存,活下来 13. adventure n. 冒险 14. scared adj. 吓坏的 15. admit v. 承认 16. while conj. 但是,而 17. boring adj. 令人厌烦的 18. except prep. 除……之外 19. quality n. 质量 20. favourite adj. 最喜爱的 ☆重点短语☆ 1. be fond of 爱好 2. treat…as…把……看作为…… 3. make friends with 与……交朋友 4. argue with sb. about / over sth. 与某人争论某事 5. hunt for 寻找 6. in order to 为了 7. share…with 与……分享 8. bring in 引进;赚钱 9. a great / good many 许多… 10. have difficulty (in) doing 做……有困难 11. end up with 以……结束 12. except for 除……之外 13. come about 发生 14. make(a)fire 生火 15. make yourself at home 别拘束 16. the majority of 大多数 17. drop sb. a line 给某人写短信 18. for the first time 第一次 19. at all 根本;竟然 20. have a (good) knowledge of…精通…… ☆短语闯关☆ 下列短语都是这两个单元学过的重要短语, 请你根据汉语在横线 上填人一个正确的词,每个词 4 分,80 分才能过关,你一定能过关, 做好了闯关的准备吗?那么我们就开始吧? l. be fond ____ 喜欢,爱好 of 2. hunt ____搜索。追寻,寻找 for3. in to ____ 为了 order 4. care ____ 担心,关心 about 5. such ____ 例如,诸如 as 6. drop sb a ____ 给某人写信(通常指写短信) line 7. make oneself at ____ 别客气 home 8. ____ total 总共 in 9. except ____ 除了……之外 for 10. stay ____ 不睡,熬夜 up11. ____ about 发生 come 12. end ____ with 以……告终 up 13. bring ____ 引进,引来 in 14. a great ____ 15. be ____ 许许多多,极多 many对……深感兴趣,深深迷上…… into16. ____ the Internet 上网 surf 17. ____ classes 逃学,逃课 skip 18. get ____ 聚会,相聚,聚集 together 为……感到骄傲 of 照看,注意 eye 对……感到好奇 about19. be proud ____ 20. keep an ____ on 21. be curious ____ 22. shut ____ 23. joke ____(使)住口 up 开玩笑 about 24. ____ the name of 25. ____ the time ☆交际用语☆ 1. I think… I like / love / hate... I enjoy... My interests are...以……名义 in总是,一直 all2. Did you have a good flight? You must be very tired. Just make yourself at home. I beg your pardon? Can you tell me how to pronounce...? Get it. ☆单词聚焦☆ 1. argue v. 的用法 ▲构词:argument n. 1. [C]争论 2. [U]讨论.辩论 3. [C]论据 ▲ 搭配: ① argue with / against sb. over / on / about sth. 与某人 争论某事 ② argue for / against sth. 辩论赞成/反对某事 ③ argue that... 主张,认为,争辩说 ④ argue sb into / out of doing sth. 说服某人做/不做某事 ▲友情提示:“说服某人做/不做某事”还可表达为:talk / persuade / reason sb. into / out of doing sth. ⑤ settle the argument 解决争端 ▲友情提示:an argument with sb about / over sth. 为某事和某人而 发生的争执 【考例】What laughing ____ we had about the socially respectable method for moving spaghetti (意大利式细面条) from plate to mouth. (2004 全国卷 I) A. speeches B. lessons C. sayings D. arguments[考查目标] argue 名词形式的词义。 [答案与解析] D argument 的词义是“争辩,辩论”。 2. compare v. 的用法 ▲构词:comparison n. 比较 ▲搭配:① compare...to... 比拟;比作 ② compare... with / to... 将……和……相比较 ③ compare notes 对笔记;交换意见 【考例】 ____ with the size of the whole earth, the biggest ocean does not seem big at all. (2004 湖北) A. Compare C. Comparing B. When comparing D. When compared[考查目标] compare 的用法。 [答案与解析] D 本句 compare 用在句首作状语,并有“被比较”的意 思。 3. consider v. 的用法 ▲构词:consideration n. 考虑,思考;体谅,顾及 ▲搭配: consider doing sth. 考虑做某事 ② consider sb (to be / as)... ① 认为/觉得某人……③ consider that- clause 认为…… ④ take sth into consideration 考虑 ⑤ under consideration 在考虑中 【考例】 Charles Babbage is generally considered ____ the first computer. (NMET 1993) A. to invent C. to have invented B. inventing D. having invented[考查目标] consider 的几种常见用法。 [答案与解析] C consider 本身是被动语态时, 后接不定式的各种结构。 如果表示已经发生的事情.用不定式的完成形式。 4. deserted adj. 空无一人的;被遗弃的;被抛弃的 (1) 空无一人的 a deserted street / area 空无一人的街道, 地区; The office was quite deserted.办公室里空无一人。 (2) 被遗弃的 a deserted child 被遗弃的孩子 (3) desert ['dezot] n. 沙漠 desert [dI'zo:t] vt. 丢弃;遗弃 He deserted his wife and children after becoming rich. 5. difficulty n. (1) difficulty (通常作复数) 难事,难点,难题 She met with many difficulties when travelling. (2) 在以下句型中,difficulty 是不可数名词,不能用复数形式。 have (some) difficulty (in) doing sth. 干某事有困难 there is (some) difficulty (in) doing sth. have (some) difficulty with sth. 在某事上有困难 there is (some) difficulty with sth. do sth. with difficulty / without difficulty 困难地/轻而易举地做某 事 We had a lot of difficulty in finding your house. Do you have any difficulty with your English? 【注意】 (1) 以上句型中,difficulty 前可加 some, little, much, a lot of, no, any 修饰 (2) 以上句型中,亦可用 trouble 来代替 difficulty。 6. favourite = favorite (A. E) 最喜爱的;最喜爱的人或事物 (1) adj. 最喜爱的 My favorite sport is playing football. (2) n. [C] 最喜爱的人或事物 He is a favorite with his uncle. 7. fun 的用法 ▲构词:funny adj. 有趣的.滑稽的,好笑的;奇特的,古怪的 ▲搭配: ① make fun of 取笑;嘲弄;开某人的玩笑 ② (just)for / in fun = (just) for the fun of it 取乐,非认真地,说/做 着玩的 ③ be full of fun…… 很好玩 ④ have fun with sb. 和某人开一个玩笑 ⑤ have (some) fun 玩得(很)高兴,玩得(很)开心 ⑥ It's (great) fun to do sth 干某事很有趣; 干某事真是一件趣事; 干 某事真开心 ⑦ What fun (it is) to do sth! 干某事多么有趣呀! ⑧ have a lot of fun doing sth 干某事玩得很开心 【考例】 (200 上海春招) This is not a match. We're play- ing chess just for ____. A. habit B. hobby C. fun D. game[考查目标] fun 构成的短语 for fun 的意思。 [答案与解析]C,for fun 常在句中用作状语,意思是“说/做着玩的”。 8. imagine 的用法 ▲构词:① imagination n. [C / U] 想像,想像力,想像的事物 ② imaginative adj. 富有想像力的 ▲搭配:① imagine sth / doing sth ② beyond (all) imagination (完全) 出乎意料地 【考例】 I can hardly imagine Peter ___across the Atlantic Ocean in five days. (MET 1991) A. sail B. to sail C. sailing D. to have sailed[考查目标] imagine 的基本用法。 [答案与解析] C imagine 后接动词的-ing 形式,本句的 Peter 是这个动 名词的逻辑主语。 9. interest 的用法 interest vt. 使……感兴趣 n. 兴趣, 爱好 [U] 利息; 利润 He has a great interest in politics. 他对政治极感兴趣。/ a broad interest 广泛的 利益 / a common interest 共同的利益 / a strong interest 极强的兴趣 ▲构词:① interesting 令人感兴趣的(事物) ② interested (某人对某 事)有兴趣的 ▲搭配:① interest sb in sth 使某人注意,关心或参入某事;使某人 对某事感兴趣 ② be interested in 对……感兴趣(关心) ③have an interest in sth. / in doing sth. 对某方面有兴趣 (关心);在……中有股 份、权益等 ④ hold one's interest 吸引住某人的兴趣 ⑤ in the interest(s) of 为……利益; 为……起见; 对……有利 ⑥ lose interest in 对……不再感兴趣 ⑦ show / take (an) interest in / in doing sth. 对……表示关心(有兴趣) ⑧ have / take / feel no interest in 对……不 (不太) 感兴趣 ⑨ with interest 有兴趣地,津津有味地 ⑩develop / find / feel interest in sth. / in doing sth. 在某方面培养/有兴趣 ? lose interest in sth. / in doing sth. 对某方面失去兴趣 有时 interest 可与不定冠词连用。He developed an interest in science. 另外:interest 作“爱好”解时,是可数名词。 His interests include reading and tennis. 【考例】____, they immediately suggested that she put them together to make a single one long story and paid Tracy a $50,000 advance. (2004 全 国卷 II) A. Interested C. Seriously B. Anxiously D. Encouraged[考查目标] interest 派生词的词义和用法。 [答案与解析] A interested 指(出版商)对这件事有兴趣。 10. prove 的用法 ▲构词:① proof n. 证据。试验,考验,(印刷)校样 ▲搭配:① prove sth to sb 向某人证实…… ② prove to sb that 从句 向某人证实…… ③ prove (oneself) to be 证明(自己)是,表现出 【考例】It was in the neighboring country ― United States that such resistance to spray was first ____. (05 长春模拟) A. proved B. killed C. thought D. discussed[考查目标] 考查 prove 的意思。 [答案与解析] A 本题 was proved 的意思是“得到证实”, 有被动意味。 11. provide 的用法 ▲构词:① provider n. 供给者,供应者,养家者 ② provided / providing conj. 倘若 ▲搭配:provide sb with sth / sth to sb 给……提供;以……装备 【考例】His son ____ the old man with all the food and the money he needed. A. provided B. fed C. afforded D. charred [考查目标]考查 provide 的词义。 [答案与解析]A provide 与 with 搭配,意思是“向某人提供某物”。 12. share 的用法 ▲搭配:① share (in) sth. with sth. 和某人分享、分担、共用某物 ② share sth (out) between / among... 将某物分配、 分给…… ③ share joys / happiness and sorrows (with sb) (和某人) 同甘共苦 ④ share one's opinion 同意某人的意见 【考例】 Harry play with your toys as well, Clare ― you must learn to Let ____. (NMET 2000) A. support B. care C. spare D. share[考查目标] 此题主要考查在语境中选择动词的能力。 [答案与解析] D 四个选项的含义分别为:support 支持;care 在意, 关心;spare 挤出(时间),匀出某物;share 分享,分担,与某人合用。 根据语境可知说话者是想让 Clare 学会与人共享――把玩具(拿出来) 和 Harry 一起玩,share 在此意为“合用玩具”,解此题的关键是信息 play with your toys as well。故 D 为最佳答案。 13. solve 的用法 ▲构词:solution n. 1. [C] (问题的)解答;(困难的)解决方法 2. [U] 解 答,解决 3. [U] 溶解 ▲搭配:the solution to 解决……的办法 【考例 3】In the end, one suggestion seems to be the solution ____ the problem. (2001 北京春招) A. withB. into C. forD. to[考查目标] solve 名词 solution 的相关搭配。 [答案与解析] D “对于……的解决办法”,介词用 to。 14. total n. / adj. 全部(的) (1) in total 加起来 In total, there must have been 20000 people there. (2) a total of 总共 His expenses (支出) reached a total of $100. (3) the total of...……的总数 The total 0f the bill is 230 dollars. 15. when conj. when 并列连词,= and then,表示“就在那时,突然”,常见以下句 型中: (1) be doing...when...正在做……突然……I was wandering through the streets when l caught sight of a tailor's shop. (2) had done...when...刚做了……突然……I had just sat down when the light went out. (3) be about to do...when...刚要做……突然……I was just about to go swimming when our guide saw me and shouted at me. 16. while conj. (1) while 从属连词,引导时间状语从句,从句动词用延续性动词, 主句的动作发生在从句动作发生的过程之中。Come on, get these things away while I make the tea. (2) 并列连词, 表前后两个分句意义相反或相对, 意为“然而”。 Some people waste food while others haven't enough. (3) 放在句首,表示“尽管;虽然”,相当于 although。While we don't agree, we continue to be friendly. [牛刀小试 1] 用所给单词的适当形式填空: (compare,interest,fun,solve,argue,consider,share) 1. All the novels are considered ____ the young readers in the 1980s. (to have interested) 2. Bob thought it ____ to solve maths problems while others hated it. (fun) 3. The headmaster ignored the ____ between Mrs. Wang and his nephew. (argument) 4. We can't decide. The plan needs to be ____. (considered) 5. ____ with Class Two, ours has more boy students. (Compared) 6. I find a better way ____ this problem. (to solve) 7. Nearly half of the companies ____ the same opinion with the government. (share / shared) 【词语比较】 1. especially, specially especially adv. 特殊地;尤其是 (1)侧重于多种事物或人中比较突出的。I like all the subjects at school, especially English. (尤其是英语) (2) especially 后可接介词短语或从句。I like the Yuelu Mountains, especially in spring. (尤其是在春天) Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep. specially 侧重特意地、专门地做某事 (后面常接 for sb. 或 to do sth.) I made a chocolate cake specially for you. 2. boring, bored, bore boring adj. 令人厌烦的 The book is very boring. bored adj. 感到厌烦的 I'm bored with the book. bore vt. 令人厌烦 This book bores me. 有些表示情感的及物动词, 有与 bore 类似的用法。 interest, excite, 如: surprise, amaze, frighten, astonish, move, inspire, touch, scare, disappoint, puzzle, worry 这类词的现在分词形式, 为“令人……”; 过去分词形式, 为“感到……”。 3. except for, except, but, besides 表示“除了”的词或短语有: except that (when...) 等。 (1) except 和 but 都表示“除了……之外。没有”,二者大多数情况 下可以互换;但在 no, all, nobody, nothing, no one 等词后多用 but。 No one knows our teacher's address except / but him. (排除 him) (2) besides 除……之外,还……,有附加性。What other foreign languages do you know besides English? (English 与 other languages 都 属于 know 的范围) (3) except for 只不过……,整体肯定,部分修正,用于排除非同类 事物,for 表示细节上的修正。 Your article is well written except for a few spelling mistakes. 4. know, know of, know about (1) know 用作动词,意思是“(直接地)获知,懂得,认识,熟悉”。 I don't know whether he is here or not. / I know him to be honest. (2) know of 和 know about 的意思都是“(间接地)获知”,指听别人说 到或从书报上看到,二者没有什么区别。 5. such as (1) for example“例如”, 用来举例说明某一论点或情况。 一般只举同 类人或物中的“一个”为例,作插入语,可位于句首、句中或句末。可 用 for instance 替换。 example, air is invisible. / His spelling is terrible! For Look at this word, for example. (2) such as “例如”,用来列举事物,一般列举同类人或事物中的几 个例子。插在被列举的事物与前面的名词之间,as 后面不可有逗号。 Some of the European Languages come from Latin, such as French, Italian and Spanish. [注意]如把前面所述情况全部举出,用 that is 或 namely。 ☆短语归纳☆ 1. 含 all 的短语 1) first of all 首先 (强调顺序) 2) in all (=in total=altogether) 总共 3) after all 毕竟,终究 4) at all 到底,根本 5) above all 最重要的是 (强调重要性) 6) not (...) at all (= not (...) in the least) 根本不,一点也不 7) all the time 始终,一直 8) all of a sudden (=suddenly) 突然,冷不防 9) all right 行,可以 10) all at once 立刘,马上 11) all day and all night 日日夜夜 12) all over 遍及 13) all alone 独个儿,独立地 14) all but 几乎,差一点 15) all in all 总的说来 16) all together 一道,同时,总共 17) for all 尽管 [例句] I woke up and didn't hear him at all. 我醒了,一点儿也没有听到 他说话。/ He had so many falls that he was black and blue all over. 他摔 了很多跤, 以至于浑身青一块紫一块的。 You shouldn't scold her. After / all, she is only five years old. 你不应该责怪他,毕竟,她只有五岁。/ Children need many things, but above all, they need love. 孩子需要许多 东西,最重要的是,需要爱。/ You must have known it all the time. 你 一定一直知道这事。 【考例】 People may have different opinions about Karen, but I admire her. ____, she is a great musician. (2004 甘肃、青海) A. After all B. As a result C. In other words D. As usual [考查目标] 主要考查四个短语的用法。 [答案与解析] A after all 意为“毕竟.终究”;as a result 意为“结果”; in other words 意为“换句话说”;as usual 意为“像往常一样”。本句意 思是:虽然人们对她看法不一。但我还是佩服她。因为她毕竟是一个 伟大的音乐家。 【考例】I'd like to buy a house -- modern, comfortable, and ____ in a quiet neighborhood. (2004 福建) A. in all B. above all C. after all D. at all[考查目标] 主要考查 all 构成的四个短语。 [答案与解析] B in all 意为“总共”;above all 意为“最重要的是”;after all 意为“毕竟”;at all 意为“到底”。本句话意思是:我想买一个 房子,现代的、舒服的,但最重要的是在一个安静的地区。 2. at all (1)用在肯定句中,“竟然” I'm surprised that you came at all. (2)用在否定句中,“一点也不” There was nothing to worry about at all. (3)用在疑问句中,“到底”“究竟” Have you been there at all? (4)用在条件句中,“真的,确实” If you do it at all, do it well. 3. 含“be + 形容词 + 介词”的短语 1) be good at 擅长于 2) be interested in 对……感兴趣 3) be pleased / satisfied / content with 对……满意 4) be famous for 因……而出名 5) be kind / good to 对……好 6) be lost in 沉湎于 7) be active in 在某方面积极 8) be sure about / of 确信 9) be afraid of 害怕 10) be full of 充满 11) be filled with 充满 12) be made of / from 由……组成 13) be generous to 对……慷慨 14) be popular with 受欢迎 15) be confident of 确信 16) be fond of 喜欢,喜爱 17) be angry with / at 对……发脾气 18) be late for 迟到 19) be amazed / surprised / astonished / shocked at 对……感到惊讶 20) be busy doing 忙着做…… 21) be excited about 对……感到兴奋 22) be worried about 担心 23) be used for / as 用于 24) be curious about 对……好奇 [例句] Lin Lin is confident of his ability to get work for himself. 林林确 信自己有能力做这活。He was generous to everybody with money, as a result, he saved little. 他对谁花钱都很慷慨, 结果没有攒到多少钱。 She is very active in helping the poor. 在帮助穷人方面,她很热心。Pop music is popular with the young generation. 流行歌曲受年轻一代的欢 迎。Lost in thought, he didn't realize that I came in. 他陷入思考之中, 没有意识到我进来了。I was amazed at the sight so that I didn't know what to do. 看到这一幕我非常惊讶,不知道该做什么。Students in Senior 3 are busy preparing for the coming final exam. 高三学生在忙于 准备即将到来的期末考试。 【考例 l】(2005 重庆) -- You know, Bob is a little slow ____ understanding, so... -- So I have to be patient ____ him. A. with B. with C. to D. for[考查目标] 同定搭配中介词的选择。 [答案与解析] A be slow in 意为“在……方面反应迟钝”, patient bewith 意为“对……有耐心”。 4. end up with...以……结束 (1) end up with + n. 以……结束 The party ended up with the singing of Auld Lang Syne. (2) end up as...最后成为…He will end up as a president some day. (3) end up + 地点状语最后(有……结局) If you drive your car like that, you'll end (up) in hospital. 5. “make + 名词” 短语 ① make a noise 吵闹 ② make faces 做鬼脸,做苦脸 ③ make room for 给……腾出地方 ④ make the bed 整理床铺 ⑤ make phone calls 打电话 ⑥ make friends with 交朋友 ⑦ make money 赚钱 ⑧ make use of 利用 ⑨ make a decision 做出决定 ⑩ make a mistake 犯错误 [例句] The boy made a face at his teacher when she turned her back. 老 师转身时,男孩朝老师做了个鬼脸。 Working in the kitchen made the boy into a good cook. 在厨房里干活使 男孩成为一位优秀厨师。 They were moved out to a nearby hotel, to make room for more important persons. 为了给更重要的人物腾出 地方,他们被搬到了附近的一家旅店。 【考例】 The idea puzzled me so much that I stopped for a few seconds to try to ____. (2003 北京春招) A. make it out C. make it upB. make it off D. make it over[考查目标] 主要考查 make 短语。 [答案与解析] A make out 意为“领悟、弄明白、发现真相” make off 意为“连忙跑掉”;make up 意为“弥补、打扮、组成”;make over 意 为“转让、改造”。因为受到迷惑,所以应该是试图发现真相。 【考例】 -- When shall we start? -- Let's ____ it at 8:30. Is that all right? (2002 北京) A. set B. meet C. make D. take[考查目标] 此题主要考查 make 短语。 [答案与解析] C make it“规定时间”为固定短语。 本句话意思是“把出 发的时间定在 8 点半”。set 意思是“对时间”、“调时间”。 6. make fire 点火 有以下 fire (n.) 短语: be on fire 着火了(表示状态) / catch fire 燃 着; 着火(表示动作) / play with fire 玩火; 干冒险的事 / Set sth. on fire = set fire to sth. 放火烧…… / make (a) fire 点火;生火 / start (cause) a fire 引起火灾 [注意] fire 作“火灾”“一堆火”解时,为可数名词。 7. a great / good many 许多 (1) a great / good many + 名词复数,中间无“of”。A great many people have seen the film. (2) a great / good many + of + the / these / those / one's + 名词复数 A great many of the people have seen the film. 8. make yourself at home 别拘束 (1) make yourself at home 别拘束(主人对客人说的委婉语) -- Good evening, Jim. -- Good evening, Mary. Come in and make yourself at home. (2) (all) by oneself 独自(没有别人帮助) You can't possibly do it all by yourself. (3) enjoy oneself = have a good time 玩得高兴 Please enjoy yourself while you're spending your holiday in Hawaii. (4) for oneself 亲自; 为自己 The student wants to think it for himself. / One should not live for oneself alone. (5) of oneself 自动地 The door closed of itself suddenly. (6) be oneself 身体或情绪好 I am not myself today. (7) help oneself to + n. / pron. 随便…… Please help yourself to the fish. (8) in oneself 本身 This is not a bad idea in itself. (9) come to oneself 苏醒 The injured man came to him- self in five minutes. (10) between ourselves 私下说的话 All this is between ourselves. 9. the majority of... 大多数的…… (1) a / the majority of + 名词复数,作主语时,谓语动词多用复数。 the majority 单独作主语,谓语动词用单数或复数形式均可。The majority of people seem to prefer watching games to playing games./ The majority were (was) in favour of the proposal. (2) by a majority of + 数字,以超过……票的多数 She won the election by a majority of 900 votes. 10. treat … as … 把…看做… The kind lady treated me as her own daughter. 【比较】 表示“认为”的短语还有: regard…as… consider…(as)… think of…as… take…for…look on / upon…as…[注意] 在 consider…as…短语中 as 可省略,其他短语中不可。 [牛刀小试 2] 1. If you are ____ about Australian cities, just read the book written by Dr. Johnson. A. interested B. anxious C. upset D. curious2. Her son, ____ whom she was so ____, went abroad 10 years ago. A. loved C. devoted B. cared D. affected3. In order to continue to learn by ourselves when we have left school, we must ____ learn how to study in the school now. A. in all B. after all C. above all D. at all4. -- I am sorry I didn't do a good job. -- Never mind. ____, you have tried your best. A. Above all C. At all B. In all D. After all5. Since we can't find a bigger apartment, we'll have to ____ what we have. A. hope for the best C. make the best of (DCCDC) 【句型归纳】 1. I don't enjoy singing, nor do I like computers. 我不喜欢唱歌, 也不 喜欢电脑。/ Rock music is OK, and so is skiing. 摇滚音乐还可以,滑 雪也行。 这两句中 nor 与 so 用于倒装结构。例如:I don't know, nor do I care. 我不知道,也不关心。so 的常见句型有: (1) so + be / 助动词 / 情态动词 + 主语 (意为“主语也 ……” ) (2) neither / nor + be / 助动词 / 情态动词 + 主语(意为“主语也 不……” ) (3) so it is / was with sb / sth 和 so it is / was the same with sb / sth (意为 “主语也……” ) (用在前文有两个或以上的从句, 而且分句有不同的 谓语或既有肯定又有否定以及既有系动词义有行为动词的情况) (4) so + 主语 + be / 助动词 / 情态动词 (意为“主讲确实如此”),表 示进一步肯定。 B. make room for D. lay our hope on (5) 主语 + did + so (意为“主语按照吩咐做了”)。 【考例】 Mary never does any reading in the evening, ____. (2005 全国 III) A. so does John C. John doesn't too B. John does too D. nor does John[考查目标] nor 表示“也不”引导的倒装结构。 [答案与解析] D 由 never 可以判断该句为否定句。空格处句意为“约 翰也没读书”。nor, so, neither 可引起倒装句。 2. Chuck is a businessman who is always so busy that he has little time for his friends. 查克是个生意人,他总是那么忙,几乎没有时间 和朋友在一起。 该句中 so...that... 和 such...that... 都能连接结果状讲从句,但要注 意词序不同。 例如: Joan is such a lonely girl that all of us like her. = She is so lovely a girl that we all like her. 常见句型: (1) such + a / an + 形容词 + 单数可数名词 + that clause (2) such + 形容词 + 复数可数名词 + that clause (3) such + 形容词 + 不可数名词 + that clause (4) so + 形容词 + a / an + 单数可数名词 + that clause (5) so + 形容词 / 副词 + that clause (6) so + many / few + 复数可数名词 + that clause (7) so + much / little + 不可数名词 + that clause 注意:① 当 little 不表示数量“少”而表示“小”的意思时,仍然 要用 such。 当 so + adj. / adv. 或 such + n. 位于句首时, ② 主句需要倒装。 【考例】 So difficult ____ it to live in an English-speaking country that I determined to learn English. (2001 上海) A. I have felt C. I did feel B. have I felt D. did I feel[考查目标] so + adj. 位于句首时,主句倒装。 [答案与解析] D A、C 语序不对,排除。B 时态不对。 3. One day Chuck is on a flight across the Pacific Ocean when suddenly his plane crashes. 一天, 查克在飞越太平洋时. 他的飞机突 然坠毁了。 该句中的“when”表示“正在这时”, 相当于 and just 或 and at that time. 这时不能用 while / as 替换。 常见句型: be about to do sth when... (2) be doing sth when... (3) be (1) on the point of doing sth when... 【考例】We were swimming in the lake ____ suddenly the storm started. (2004 北京春招) A. when B. while C. until D. before[考查目标] &when& 作连词,表示“正在这时”。 [答案与解析] A 意为“我正在湖中游泳,突然暴风雨来了。”只有when 才能用于这种句型。 4. He has to learn how to collect water, hunt for food, and make fire. 他不得不学会收集淡水.寻找食物,生火什么的。 该句中的“how I to collect...”为动词不定式短语作宾语。例如:We must decide which one to buy. 疑问词 which, what, how, when, where 等与小定式构成不定式短语。 【考例】 I've worked with children before, so I knew what ____ in my new job. (NMET 2000) A. expected B. to expect C. to be expecting D. expects [考查目标] what to do sth 不定式短语作宾语。 [答案与解析] B 该句需要填非谓语动词。排除 A、D。句意为“以前 我与孩子在一块儿工作过。因此我知道我的新工作需要什么。”C 不 表示进行,排除 C。 5. In order to survive, Chuck developed a friendship with an unusual friend ― a volleyball he called Wilson. 为了生存下去, 查克和一位不 寻常的朋友--“排球”建立了友谊,查克叫他威尔森。 1. 该句中的&in order to&,意思为“为了,以便”,作目的 状语。在 句子中作同的状语的常见句型有五种结构: do sth / in order to do sth to / so as to do sth / in order that clause / so that clause 注意:(1) so as to do sth 不能位于句首。(2) 如果主句与从句的主语 一致时,四个结构可以相互转换。(3) 在 in order that / so that 引导的 从句中,谓语动词常与 can, could, may, might 等情态动词连用。 【考例】(2005 北京) I'd like to arrive 20 minutes early ____ I can have time for a cup of tea. A. as soon as B. as a result [考查目标] 目的状语。C. in case D. so that[答案与解析]D as soon as “一…就…”;as a result“结果是”;in case “万一”;so that“以便,为的是”。句意:“我想提前二十分钟到以便有 时间喝杯茶”。 2. 该句子中 volleyball 是作同位语。例如:He advised farmers to choose the best seed-heads, the ones that had the best color. 注意:这种同位语(不是同位语从句)与非限制性定语从句的区别。 【考例】(NMET 2002) Meeting my uncle after these years was an unforgotten moment, ____ I will always treasure. A. that B. one C. it D. what[考查目标] one 作同位语,指代 a moment。 [答案与解析] B that 不能引导非限制性定语从句,排除 A;if 不能 作同位语,排除 C;what 既不能引导非限制定语从句,也不能作同位 语。可以填 which,这样就成了非限制性定语从句。 6. For a long time the language in America stayed the same, while the language in England changed. 长期以来,美国英语保持不变,但英 国英语变化了。 1. 该句中的“while&用作并列连词.表示前后对比,意为 “然而”。 “while&充当连词,还能引导时间状语从句。意为 “during the time that…”;引导让步状语从句,意 为“although…”。 2. 该句中的 &stay& 为系动词。 后接表语 (the same)。 除了 stay 外, 常见的系动词还有: become, get, turn, grow, go, come, run, fall, keep, stay, remain。 【考例】(NMET 2003) Why don't you put the meat in the fridge? It will ____ fresh for several days. A. be stayed B. stay C. be staying D. have stayed[考查目标] 系动词的用法。 [答案与解析] B 系动词没有被动语态,一般不用进行 时态,排除 A、C;句意不是表示完成,排除 D。系动词表示状态。 7. for the first time 第一次 (1) for the first time 第一次,后面不加从句,在句中作状语 They came to Beijing for the first time. (2) the first time 名词短语, 在从句中充当连词, 后接时间状语从句, 不接 that, when 等连词。 有同样用法的短语还有: the last time They liked Beijing the first time they went there. (3) It's / This is the first time that + 从句(用现在完成时)这是……的 第一次 It's the first time that I have ever been abroad at all. 8. What is it that...? 是什么……? 强调句的用法: (1) 结构:It is / It was (过去时间) + 被强调部分 + that / who (专指 人) + 其他部分 (2) 用法:除了谓语动词不能强调,句子的每部分均可强调。 Jim met the student in the street last week. 主语 宾语 地点状语 时间状语强调主语:It was Jim who / that met the student in the street last week. 强调宾语:It was the student whom / that Jim met in the street last week. 强调地点状语:It was in the street that Jim met the student last week. 强调时间状语:It was last week that Jim met the student in the street. (3) 注意点: 一般疑问句的强调句: Was it Dr Wang who spoke to you just now? 特殊疑问句的强凋句: Who is it that will visit our class? Where is it that he has gone? When was it that she went? not … until … 用于强调句: It was not until then that I realized I was wrong. [牛刀小试 3] 1. -- I would never ever come to this restaurant again. The food is terrible! -- ____. (2004 广西) A. Nor am I C. Same with meB. Neither would I D. So do I2. We can't imagine ____ little mice can eat up ____ many crops every year. A. so B. so C. such D. so3. Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park ____ she was bitten on the leg by a lion. A. when B. while C. since D. once4. It is said in Australia there is more land than the govern- ment knows ____. (NMET 2002) A. it what to do with C. what to do with it B. what to do it with D. to do what with it5. Roses need special care ___they can live through winter. (2004 天津) A. because B. so that C. even if (BBACB) 【交际速成】 1. Talking about likes and dislikes. 谈论喜欢和不喜欢 -- I enjoy Chinese food very much. -- ____. (03 东北三校) A. Please taste quickly C. Help yourself B. Have more, please D. Eat slowly while it is hot D. as[答案与解析]C 本题主要考查具体语境下“对事物喜好”的表达及应 答。A 项不礼貌,B、D 两项属汉语习惯,C 项符合此时英语语境。 【归纳】英语中常见表达喜欢和不喜欢态度的用语有: (1) This book is very interesting. (2) I like / love the movie (very much). (3)I like / love to play computer games. (4) I like taking photos. (5) I enjoy listening to music. (6) I'm interested in science. My hobbies / interests are... (7) He is fond of music. (8) This song is bad / awful. (9) I don't like the movie very much / at all. (10)I don't enjoy collecting stamps. (11)I hate to do homework. I hate dancing, (12)I'm not into classic music. (13)I think that classic music is terrible / boring. 2. Making apologies 道歉 -- I'm sorry I'm calling you so late. -- ____ Okay. (2003 北京春招) A. This is B. You're C. That's D. I'm[答案与解析] C 本题主要考查英语中道歉及应答用语。A、B、D 三 项不符合交际英语的习惯,故 C 项正确。 【归纳】英语中常见道歉用语有: (1) I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to (hurt your feelings). (2) I'm terribly sorry about that. (3) I'm afraid I've brought you too much trouble. (4) Please excuse me coming late. (5) Please forgive me. (6) Excuse me, please. (7) I beg your pardon. 应答表达有: (1) That's / It's all right. (2) That's / It's OK. (3) Never mind. (4) It doesn't matter. (5) It's nothing. (6) Forget it. (7) Don't worry about that. (8) Don't mention it. 3. Talking about language difficulties in communication 谈论语言交 际困难 -- I'm sorry. I can't catch you. ____ -- OK, it's B―L―A―C―K. A. Would you please walk slowly? B. I don't understand you. C. What's the meaning of this word? D. Would you please repeat it more slowly? [答案与解析] D 本题主要考查语言交际困难的功能意念。catch 在整 个语境中是“听见,听清”的意思,A 项错误理解了 catch 在此处的意 思,B、C 两项语义不连贯, 故正确答案是 D。 【归纳】英语中常见的谈论语言交际困难的用语有: (1) Pardon? / I beg your pardon. (2) Sorry, I can't follow you. (3) Can you speak more slowly, please? (4 )How do you say...in English.'? (5) I don't know how to say that in English. (6) I don't know the word in English. (7) How do you spell it, please? (8) I'm sorry I only know a little English. (9) Could you repeat that, please? Could you say that again, please? (10) What do you mean by killing time? [牛刀小试 4] 1. -- ____ I didn't hear you clearly. It's too noisy here. -- I was saying that the party was great. A. Repeat. C. Sorry? B. Once again. D. So what? 2. -- Do you like a house with no garden? -- ____. But anyhow, it's better to have one than none. A. Not a bit C. Not really B. Not a little D. Not specially -- ____.3. -- I'm sorry for stepping on your foot? A. It's OK C. It's your faultB. You are welcome D. Never you mind4. -- What you said at the meeting hurt me badly! -- Sorry. But ____. A. I didn't mean it C. I don't mean it B. I didn't mean to D. I don't mean to5. -- You seem to show interest in cooking. -- ____? On the contrary, I'm tired of it. A. Really (CCABD) 【精典题例】 1. -- David has made great progress recently. -- ____, and ____. A. S so have you C. S so you have B. S so have you D. S so you have B. Pardon C. OK D. What【解析】选 A 答句中的 he 指 David,不倒装。“So have you” 意 为“你也一样(取得了进步)”。 2. Little ____ what others think. A. does he care about C. about he eared B. care he about D. about cared he【解析】选 A little 为否定副词,Z于句首时,句子使用部分倒装。 3. At school, what he enjoys ____ football. A. playing B. to play C. is playing D. played 【解析】选 C what he enjoys 为主语从句,谓语动词为 be,表语为 playing football。不要误以为 playing 是 enjoy 的宾语而误选 A。 4. At the ____news, all the women present burst out crying. A. unexpecting C. disappointed B. disappointing D. interesting【解析】选 B 联系语境,所有在场的妇女都哭了,因此为 disappointing&令人失望的(消息)”。 5. He was about to tell me the secret ____ someone patted him on the shoulder. A. as B. until C. while D. when【解析】选 D &when&表示“就在这时,突然”。 6. The wolf said in a ____ voice and the scholar felt ____. A. frightened C. frightening B. frightened D. frightening【解析】选 A frightening“令人害怕”;frightened“感 到害怕”。 7. In our ____ life, English is ____ used. A. wide C. wide B. widely D. widely【解析】选 B everyday“日常的,每天的”;widely“广泛地”。 8. -- Hello, Mary. I've got a girlfriend. -- What's she like? -- ____. A. I don't know B. She's like her mother, not fatherC. She likes music D. Not had! Quite pretty 【解析】选 D 表外表给人的印象。 9. The fire ____ for half an hour before the fire fighters arrived. A. had put out C. had been out B. was put out D. had broken out【解析】选 C be out&火熄灭”,表示状态。 10. It has been suggested that the land ____ equally among the peasants. A. be shared C. saved B. should be spared D. be spent【解析】选 A suggest 后用虚拟语气。be shared 前可 省略 should。 11. She took ____ in physics and read ____ on the subject. A. as books many as she could B. as many books as she could C. as many books as she can D. as books as she could 【解析】选 B 根据短语搭配和时态一致可知。 12. -- How's the young man? -- ____. A. He's twenty C. He is much better B. He's a doctor D. He's David【解析】选 C how is sb. “某人身体如何”。 13. Let Harry play with your toys as well. Clare, you must learn to ____. A. support B. care C. spare D. share【解析】选 D share“分享”;support“支持”;care“在意”;spare“抽 出(时间)。节余”。 14. The new dress looks wonderful on you ____ the collar. A. besides B. except C. beside D. except for 【解析】选 D“美中不足的是领子”,表示部分修正。 15. -- What about your classmate, Susan? -- Our teacher ____ her a good and clever student. A. regards B. believes C. suggests D. considers【解析】选 D consider as…“认为……是……”,as 可省略。高一英语各单元知识点总结及重难点解析 Unit3-4 ☆重点句型☆ 1. Instead of spending your vacation on a bus, ... you may want to try hiking. Instead 和 instead 0f 的用法 2. Say &Hi& / &Hello& / &Thanks& to sb. (for me) 问候的句型 3. Is anybody seeing you off? 进行时表将来 4. She struggled and struggled, and could not get on her feet. (= keep struggling) 5. You should not go rafting unless you know... unless 引导条件状语从 句,相当于 if... not 6. By staying at..., tourists can help the villagers make money so that they can take care of the fiver and the birds. 目的状语从句 7. She was so surprised that she couldn't move. 结果状语从句 8. Tree after tree went down, cut down by water. 过去分词作状语 9. The next moment, the first wave swept her down, swallowing the garden. 现在分词作状语 10. However, before she could think twice, the water was upon her. It didn't take long before the building was destroyed. ☆重点词汇☆ 1. means n. 方法;途径 2. experience n. 经验 3. equipment n. 设备 4. successful adj. 成功的 5. protect v. 保护 6. handle v. 处理 7. consider v. 考虑 before 的用法 8. benefit n. 利益 9. particular adj. 特别的 10. effect n. 效果 11. combine v. 合并 12. unforgettable adj. 不会忘记的 13. advance v. 前进 14. seize v. 抓住 15. struggle v. 奋斗 16. fear v. & n. 害怕 17. strike v. 敲打 18. destroy v. 毁掉 19. publish v. 出版20. naughty adj. 调皮的 ☆重点短语☆ 1. get away from 逃离 2. watch / look out 注意,当心 3. go for a hike / go hiking 去徒步旅游 4. as with 正如……一样 5. see off 为某人送行 6. on the other hand 在另一方面 7. take care of 照顾 8. get close / near to 接近,凑近 9. tree after tree 一棵又一棵的树 10. as wall as 也,和……一样(好) 11. protect…from 保护……不受……的伤害 12. be surprised at 因……而吃惊 13. be caught / trapped / struck in 被……困住 14. take place 发生 15. go through 通过,经过;经历(痛苦的事) 16. be upon 临近,逼近 17. hold on to 紧紧抓住 18. refer to 提到,说到;查询(信息) 19. look into 注视……的内部;检查,调查 20. for fear of (doing) sth. 惟恐…… ☆短语闯关☆ 下列短语都是这两个单元学过的重要短语, 请你根据汉语在横线上 填入一个正确的词,每个词 4 分,80 分才能过关,你一定能过关.做 好了闯关的准备吗?那么我们就开始吧? l. get ____ from 逃离 away2. watch ____ 注意,当心 out 3. protect sb / sth ____ 保护/保卫某人(某事物) from 4. see sb ____ 到火车站、飞机场等某处为某人送行 off 5. on the other ____ 另一方面 hand 6. as ____ as 也,还,而且 well 7. ____ place 发生,产生 take 8. ____ fire 失火 on 9. pull sb ____ 把……往上拽 up 10. get ____ one's feet 站立起来;站起身来 on 11. go ____ 通过,经受。仔细检查 through12. ____ holiday 在度假 on 13. travel ____ 旅行社代理人 agent 14. be ____ 逼近,临近 upon 15. ____ exercise 进行体育锻炼 take 16. ____ &Hi& to sb for / from sb 代某人向某人问候 say 17. come ____ with 提出 up 18. go ____ a hike 去远足 for 19. be caught ____ 受困于……,陷于…… in 20. ____ a second 马上,一会儿 in 21. look ____ 往……里面看,调查 into 22. refer ____ 提到.涉及;参考 to 23. hold ____ 抓住,握住 onto 24. sweep ____ 冲走,刮走 away 25. sweep ____ 冲倒,吹倒 down ☆交际用语☆ 1. Where would you prefer going...? 2. How would you like to go to...? 3. Have a nice / pleasant trip ! 4. Well, I must be off. 5. It's all right. 6. I'm afraid. 7. Come on ! 8. It scares me. 9. Don't worry. 10. First..., next..., then..., finally... ☆单词聚焦☆ 1. advance 的用法 ▲构词:advanced adj. 高等的.先进的,高深的 ▲搭配: ① in advance 在前头,预先,事先 ② in advance of 在……前面;比……进步;超过 ③ on the advance (物价)在上涨 【考例】It is said that Miss White had some difficulty in studying the ____ maths. A. improved B. developed C. advanced D. increased [考查目标] 本题考查形容词 advanced 与近义词的区别。 [答案与解析]C “高等数学”的英译是 advanced maths, advanced 意思 是“先进的。高级的”。 2. before 的特殊用法 (1) He had run out of the room before I could stop him.我还没来得及 拦住他,他就跑出了屋子。 (2) Three weeks went by before We knew it. 三周过去了,我们才意 识到。(或:时间不知不觉已过三周了。) (3) It wasn't / didn't take long before he returned.他没过多久就回来 了。 It won't be long before we graduate. 不要过多久我们就要毕业了。 3. chance 的用法 ▲搭配: ① by any chance 万一,碰巧,或许 ② by chance 偶然,意外地 ③ take a / one's chance 冒一冒险,碰碰运气,利用一下机会 【考例 6】 (2005 南京模拟)Most of the ___are in seasonal work, mainly connected with tourism and agriculture. A. work B. luck C. chances D. services[考查目标] chance 的词义。 [答案与解析] C 4. consider v. (1) 考虑 A) consider + n. / doing I consider going abroad. chance 在本句的词义是“机会”。 B) consider + 疑问词 + to do You have to consider what to do next. (2) 认为 A) consider + n. (+as / to be) + n. / adj. I consider Mary as / to be my best friend. They considered Paris the brain and heart of the country. B) consider + n. + to have done I consider him to have acted disgracefully. 除了 consider…as…表认为外,还有 regard…as …,look on…as…,take…as…,think of…as… 5. cost 的用法 ▲ 构词:costly adj. 昂贵的,贵重的 ▲ 搭配: ① cost sb. sth. 花费某人(多少钱);让某人付出(代价)/牺牲…… ② at all costs 不惜任何代价.无论如何 ③ at any cost 不惜任何代价,无论如何 ④ at cost (price) 按成本价格,按原价 ⑤ at the cost of 以……为代价,用……换来的;丧失;牺牲 【考例】They wondered how much this kind of car would ____ them. A. pay B. spend C. cost D. waste[考查目标] 本题考查 cost 和它的几个近义词的区别。 [答案与解析] C cost 的意思是“耗费”,主语是指物的 名词.而 pay 和 spend 等的主语是指人的名词。 6. effect n. 效果;作用 have an effect on sth. His words had a great pushing effect on his students. (1) be of no effect 无效 (2) come into effect 开始生效;开始实行 [比较] affect vt. 影响 The climate affected the amount of the rainfall. 7. experience 的用法 ▲构词: experienced adj. 有经验的,熟练的 ▲搭配: ① by experience 凭经验;从经验中 ② from experience 凭经验;从经验中 ③ gain experience in… 获得……经验 ④ be experienced in… 某方面有经验 ▲友情提示: experience 这个词作为可数名词用时,解释为“经历”, 作为不可数名词用时解释为“经验”。 【考例】 (2005 山西模拟) ____teaches that he was right. Good friendship is just not easily formed. A. Knowledge B. Teachers C. Experience D. Parents [考查目标] experience 的意思。 [答案与解析] C 8. fear n. & vt. experience 常为不可数名词,意思是“经验”。 (1) n. 恐惧 (多作不可数名词) His face was growing pale with fear. 忧虑;担心的事(可数) There is no reason for your fears. for fear of 由于怕……,以防 He left an hour earlier for fear of missing his train. for fear (that) 惟恐;怕的是;以防 She worried for fear that the child would be hurt. in fear of 害怕;担心 The thief was in fear of the police. (2) v. 恐惧;害怕,接 n. / pron. Cats fear big dogs. 恐惧;害怕,接 to do Don't fear to tell the truth. 恐怕;担心,接从句 She feared that she might not find him in his room. ▲构词:fearful adj. 可怕的,严重的;惧怕的,胆怯的;担心的, 忧虑的 fearless adj. 不怕的,大胆的,勇敢的,无畏的 ▲搭配: ① be in fear (of) (为……而)提心吊胆 ② for fear of 因为怕;以免,怕的是 ③ for fear that-clause 生怕;为了防止(某事发生) ④ have a fear that-clause 担心/怕(发生某事) ⑤ with fear 吓得,怕得 ⑥ fear (vi.) for... 担心/忧虑…… 【考例】 (2004 江苏)He got to the station early, ____ missing his train. A. in case of C. for fear of B. instead of D. in search[考查目标] fear 构成的短语的用法和意思。 [答案与解析]C 担心……”。 9. fun n. 高兴;乐趣;有趣的人或事 (1) for fun 为了高兴;为着好玩 I only did it for fun. (2) make fun of 开……的玩笑;取笑 It is wrong to make fun of a cripple. [比较] (1) laugh at 笑(某人);嘲笑 It's unkind to laugh at a person who is in trouble. (2) play a joke on 开(某人的)玩笑 10. means n. 手段;办法 (1) by means of 用……;依靠…… The water may be carried by means of a pipe. (2) by all means 一定;务必;(表示同意)当然可以,没问题:务必, for fear of 常在句中作状语,意思是 “怕的是……。 无论如何,千方百计地 Try by all / every means to persuade him to come. (3) by no means 完全不是;一点也不;决不 This is by no means the first time you have been late. 还有: by this means 用这种方法; by any means 用一切可能的方 法或手段 【考例】 (MET 1991)Students sometimes support them- selves by ____ of evening job. A. ways B. offers C. means D.helps[考查目标] by means of 短语的意思。 [答案与解析] C by means of 的意思是“通过某种手段”。 11. normal adj. 正常的;正规的 the normal temperature, normal behavior (1) regular 规则的;有规律的 keep regular hours 生活有规律;按时作息 (2) common 普通的;常见的 Tom is a common name in Britain. 共有的;共同的 have a common interest 有着共同爱好 (3) usual 惯常的;惯例的 It's usual with him to go to the office on foot. (4) ordinary 平凡的;普通的 in ordinary dress 12. once 的用法 ▲ 搭配: ① all at once 突然;同时 ② at once 立刻,马上;同时 ③ (every) once in a while 偶尔,有时,间或 ④ for this once (= for once,just for once) 就这一次; 破例一回 ⑤ more than once 不止一次,多次 ⑥ not once 一次也不 ⑦ once again / more 再一次 ⑧once and again 一再,再三 ⑨ once or twice 一两次;有时,偶尔 ⑩ once too often 又(多了)一次 ? once upon a time 从前 【考例】(2004 上海) ____ we have learned something, additional learning increases the length of time we will remember it. A. Before B. Once C. Until D. Unless[考查目标] 连词 once 的用法和词义。 [答案与解析] B once 在作连词使用时意思是“一旦”。 13. prefer v. 宁愿;更喜欢 (1) prefer + n. / pron. The boy preferred a detective story. (2) prefer + v. -ing Do you prefer living abroad? (3) prefer + to do She prefers to live among the working people. (4) prefer sb. to do sth. She preferred him to stay at home. (5) prefer + n. / pron. / doing + to + n. / pron. / doing 喜欢……而不喜 欢 I prefer the town to the country. / While he was in the office he preferred doing something to doing nothing. (6) prefer to do...rather than do = would rather do ... than do... 宁 愿……而不愿 I prefer to walk there rather than go by bus. (7) prefer + 从句(谓语动词用 should do,should 可省略) preferred that he should do it in the kitchen. 14. protect 的用法 ▲ 构词:protection n. 保护(者/物),防御 ▲ 搭配: protect sb from / against 防止……遭受……; 使……免于, 保护……使不受 【考例】 (MET 1992) Clarke was greatly admired at the club for the successful ____. A. self-satisfaction C. self-respect B. self-protection D. s

我要回帖

更多关于 none of us 的文章

随机推荐