is at exhibitioh word he at smartrobott(连词成句)

翻译一篇英语阅读,谢谢_百度知道
翻译一篇英语阅读,谢谢
You will see a new doctor at a hospital near London if you go there. He’s very clever, but he never speaks and has not been to a medical school. He can work 24 hours and never gets tired. He’s one meter tall and has a face like a TV scree...
最后一句不是
你会看到一个新的医生在伦敦附近的一所医院,如果你去那里。他很聪明,但他从不说话,没有去过一个医学院。他可以工作24小时,从不厌倦。他1米高,脸像一个电视屏幕。他的机器人博士。医生问病人通常需要许多问题。忙碌的医生通常会问每个病人的几个问题。但是机器人能博士询问病人的病情一小时如果它是必要的。博士的帮助下机器人,人类的医生可以有很多的信息当他遇到他的病人。如何做这个博士的机器人吗?电脑“告诉”他要做什么。机器人能做博士的人可以做很多事,虽然他不能完全(完全)代替人类医生。6。在哪个国家做机器人博士工作吗?
采纳率:33%
你会看到一个新的医生在伦敦附近的一所医院,如果你去那里。他很聪明,但他从不说话,没有去过一个医学院。他可以工作24小时,从不厌倦。他一米高,年代的脸像电视屏幕。他年代机器人博士。医生问病人通常需要许多问题。忙碌的医生通常会问每个病人的几个问题,但是机器人能博士询问病人的病情一小时如果它是必要的。博士的帮助下机器人,人类的医生可以有很多的信息当他遇到他的病人。如何做这个博士的机器人吗?电脑告诉他要做什么。机器人可以做很多博士
本回答被网友采纳
如果你去伦敦,你会在医院看到一个新医生。虽然他很聪明,但他从未讲过话,也没上过医学院。他一天工作24个小时也不会感到累。他有一米高,他的脸就像电视机。他就是机器人医生。往往医生都得询问他的病人的病情,那些很忙的医生常常只能问他病人一些问题,但如果有必要,机器人医生会询问病人一个小时。在机器人医生的帮助下,医院医生能够了解到病人的更多信息。机器人医生是怎样做到这些的呢?是会有一个电脑指示他该做什么。尽管机器人医生不能完全取代医院医生,但他能像人们一样做很多事。6,机器人医生在哪个国家工作?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语阅读的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Reading a lot when young makes Jack he is at present.( )A.whereB.whenC.whyD.how 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
6.Reading&a&lot&when&young&makes&Jack&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&he&is&at&present.(  )A.whereB.whenC.whyD.how
分析 年轻时书读得多使得Jack到现在的位置.解答 答案是A.本题考查从属连词辨析.where哪里;某种情势或位置;when当…时候;why为什么;how怎样;根据语境,书读得多使Jack到了现在的"位置",故选A.点评 就从属连词的解题,考生首先要理解各从属连词的含义,并理解各连词所引导的从句的特殊用法;最后结合句子的结构和语境做出符合语义、语法和逻辑常识的选择.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
16.Dog&FancyCover&Price:59.88&&&&Price:12.00&(&1.00/issue)Details:Dog&Fancy&is&information&driven&and&provides&opportunity&for&reader&interaction.Every&issue&includes&a&fold-out&four-color&poster.Your&complete&guide&helps&you&better&understand,care&for&and&enjoy&your&dog.Dog&for&KidsCover&Price:23.94&&&Price:12.99&(2.17/issue)Details:Dogs&for&Kids&offers&interactive&and&educational&activities,which&is&intended&for&children&(ages&8to&12)who&love&dogs&and&puppies.Each&full-color&issue&has&training&tips,fun&activities&to&do&with&dogs,games,puzzles&and&posters.Dogs&for&Kids&has&received&the&Maxwell&Award&for&Special&Interest&Magazines&from&the&Dog&Writer's&of&America&for&2years&in&a&row.The&BarkCover&Price:19.80&&&&Price:15.00&(&2.50/issue)Details:The&Bark&magazine&is&designed&to&include&everything&related&to&dog&culture.Each&issue&includes&stories,essays,poetry,reviews,interviews&and&artwork&related&to&the&relationship&between&humans&and&dogs.The&Bark&is&not&a&how-to-care-for-your-dog&magazine.It's&a&magazine&about&living&with&dogs,which&is&your&magazine:touching,smart&and&simply&wonderful.Dog&WorldCover&Price:48.88&&&&Price:15.00&(1.25/issue)Details:Dog&World&is&written&for&the&dog& enthusiasts,including&professionals&in&the&pet&industry.Articles&entertain&and&educate&readers&about&dog&health-care,nutrition,appearance,training&and&behavior&and&the&law.Dog&World&is&a&must-read&for&its&devoted,loyal&dog-loving&readers.13.Who&would&be&most&interested&in&the&above&magazines?CA.Wildlife&protectors.B.Story&book&writers.C.Pet&dog&owners.D.City&zoo&managers.14.Which&magazine&saves&most?AA.Dog&Fancy.B.Dogs&for&Kids.C.The&Bark.D.Dog&World.15.The&underlined&word"enthusiasts"in&the&last&part&meansD.A.主人B.兽医C.专家D.狂热者.
题型:选择题
17.-DO&you&mind&if&I&use&your&computer?-Of&course&not.(  )A.Sounds&greatB.Never&mindC.Forget&itD.Be&my&guest
题型:完形填空
14.University&educators&largely&think&highly&of&the&wonders&of&teaching&through&technology.However,critics(41)B&whether&something&is&lost&when&professors&and&lectures&rely&too&heavily&on&electronic&media&or&when(42)D&with&students&takes&place&remotely--in&cyberspace&(网格空间)(43)C&the&real&space&of&the&classroom.HansUlrich&Gumbrecht,the&Professor&of&Literature&at&Stanford&Universily,is&one&such&critic."I&think&this&enthusiastic&and&sometimes&childish&and&(44)A&pushing&toward&the&more&technology&the&better,the&more&websites&the&better&teacher,is&very&dangerous-is&indeed&(45)B,"he&indicates.However,Gumbrecht&warns&that&there&are&few&studies&either&supporting&or&rejecting&the&hypothesis&(假设)&that&traditional&ways&of&teaching&are&(46)A&to&teaching&via&the&Internet.He&says&that&he&could&point&only&to&his"feeling&tliat&real classroom&presence&should&be&(47)C",and&emphasizes&the&need&for&educators&to&examine&critically&where&technology&(48)A&a&useful&teaching&function&and&where&it&does&not.Yet,Gumbrecht&allows&that,for&courses&in&which&knowledge&transmission&is&the&only&purpose,electronic&media&probably&can&do&the&job&well&enough.Indeed,as&a&result&of&the&20th&century's&knowledge&(49)D&and&the&increasing&costs&of&higher&education,using&technology&for&the&transmission&of&information&is&probably&(50)C,he&admits.However,knowledge&transmission&should&not&be&the&most&important&function&of&the&university,he&maintains,(51)D&that&universities&should&be&places&where&people&face&open&questions,places&for"intellectual&complexity"and"riskful&thinking"."We&are&not&about&finding&or&transmitting&solutions;&we&are&not&about&recipes;&we&are&not&about&making&intellectual&life&easy.Challenging&complexity&is&what&(52)A&your&mind.It&is&something&like&intellectual&gymnaistics.And&this&is&what&makes&you&a&suitable&member&of&the&society."Moreover,discussions&in&the&physical&presence&of&others&can&lead&to&the&intellectual&(53)B."There's&a(an)(54)A&change,and&you&don't&know&how&it&happens.Discussions&in&the&physical&presence&have&the&capacity&of&being&the(催化別)for&such&intellectual&breakthroughs.The possibility&of&in-classroom&teaching---of&letting&something&happen&which&cannot&happen&if&you&teach&by&the&transmission&of'infonnation&is&its&(55)B"41.A.denyB&questionC&objectD&comment42.A.combinationB&cooperationC&presentationD&interaction43.A.more&thanB&less&thanC&rather&thanD&other&than44.A.blindB&toughC&passiveD&rough45.A.impersonalB&disastrousC&illogicalD&immoral46.A.superiorB&relatedC&opposedD&equal47.A.approvedB&reformedC&maintainedD&removed48.A.servesB&conveysC&deliversD&identifies49.A.evaluationB&evolutionC&emissionD&explosion50.A.affordableB&flexibleC&inevitableD&predictable51.A.confirmingB&urgingC&complainingD&noting52.A.expandsB&limitsC&comfortsD&awakes53.A.declineB&innovationC&consequenceD&formation54.A.qualitativeB&irregularC&protectiveD&minor55.A.criticismB&strengthCdemonstrationDinvolvement
1.The&problem&&&&&&&&he&will&have&his&college&education&at&home&or&abroad&remains&untouched.(  )A.howB.whetherC.thatD.when
11.-___________.You&usually&go&on&about&how&amazing&your&boyfriend&is.-We&split&up.(  )A.What&are&you&getting&at?B.You&know&what&I&mean?C.Like&what?D.Has&the&cat&got&your&tongue?
题型:填空题
18.One&of&my&fondest&(61)memories(memory)&as&a&child&is&going&to&the&river&and&sitting&on&the&bank.There&I&would&watch&the&bamboo&trees&bend&(62)under&the&pressure&from&the&wind&and&then&watch&them&return&(63)elegantly(elegant)&to&their&original&position&when&the&wind&(64)had died或died(die)&down.When&I&think&about&the&bamboo&trees'ability&(65)to return(return)&to&its&original&position,the&word"resilience(适应力)"comes&to&mind.Have&you&ever&felt&like&you&were&at&your&breaking&point?Life&is&(66)a&mixture&of&good&times&and&bad&times,and&happy&moments&and&unhappy&moments.Always&keep&(67)it&in&mind&that&a&measure&of&hope&will&take&you&through&the&unpleasant&situation.With&hope&for&a&better&tomorrow,things&may&not&be&as&bad&as&they&seem&to&be.The&unpleasant&situation&may&be&much&(68)easier(easy)&to&deal&with&if&the&result&is&worth&(69)having(have).The&next&time&you&are&experiencing&one&of&bad&times&or&unhappy&moments,(70)which&take&you&close&to&your&breaking&point,bend&but&don't&break!
15.A&group&of&cultural&calendars,with&creative&designs,informative&content&and&delicate&printing,were&hot&sellers&last&year&and&now&posting&photos&of&the&calendars&has&become&a&new&fad&on&social&networks.Many&people&posted&photos&of&their&cultural&calendars&with&their&comments&to&arouse&memories&of&traditional&knowledge.Though&the&cultural&calendars&are&a&return&to&traditions,designers&are&racking&their&brains&to&make&the&calendars&appear&more&attractive.21.The&underlined&word"fad"in&paragraph 1 is&closest&in&meaning&to"D".A.inventionB.contentC.designD.fashion22.If&you&are&interested&in&conventional&customs,which&calendar&should&you&refer&to?AA.The&Red&Chamber&Dream&CalendarB.The&Palace&Museum&DatebookC.Calendar:Beauty&of&Chinese&CharactersD.The&Penguins&2016Wall&Calendar23.According&to&the&description&of&The&Palace&Museum's&Datebook,D.A.you&can&find&the&information&about&the&origin&of&Chinese&charactersB.it&has&been&and&remains&a&best-seller&on&online&marketplacesC.ancient&paintings&and&poems&are&included&inside&the&datebookD.you&can&appreciate&ancient&Chinese&calligraphy&in&it.
16."Sorry,but&I&don't&agree&with&you…"This&is&usually&followed&by&unbearable&silence&and&angry&tears.I've&always&found&it&difficult&to&disagree&with&someone,because&I&don't&want&to&lose&a&friend.I've&found&it&even&harder&to&accept&it&when&someone&disagrees&with&me,because&my&ego(自尊心)is&hurt.Before&the&other&person&gets&a&chance&to&explain&why&she&disagrees&with&me,my&usual&response&would&be,"If&you&aren't&able&to&see&my&point&of&view,then&what&you&think&isn't&worth&my&time&or&consideration,either."But&now&I've&come&to&realize&that&when&a&friend&disagrees&with&me,sometimes&she&is&simply&saying,"I&don't&agree&with&the&way&things&are&done."She&still&respects&me&as&a&person,and&is&only&pointing&out&a&better&way&to&look&at&a&matter.However,there&may&be&times&when&my&friend&disagrees&with&me&because&I'm&against&the&truth.That's&when&need&to&listen&to&what&she&says.I've&learned&that&one&way&to&help&my&friend&is&for&me&to&be&open&and&honest&with&the&other&to&voice&my&thoughts&and&listen&to&the&other&carefully.While&we&can't&control&how&a&person&will&respond&to&our&views,we&must&learn&to&disagree&with&our&friends&in&love.We&will&never&feel&that&we&are&better&than&the&other&person.And&that&will&help&us&to&be&less&emotional,and&more&objective&in&the&way&we&express&our&opinions.In&the&same&way,we&can&also&stay&open&to&feedback(反馈)from&others,knowing&that&our&friends&may&be&correcting&us&in&love.Good&friendships&build&each&other&up,sometimes&through&disagreements&and&honest&opinions.Though&I&don't&like&being&disagreed&with,I'm&starting&to&see&the&value&of&such&disagreements.28.The&author&has&found&it&difficult&to&disagree&with&someone&becauseD.A.he&is&a&friendly&person&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.he&usually&hides&his&ideasC.he&has&no&mind&of&his&own&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.he&wants&to&keep&the&friendship29.When&a&friend&disagreed&with&him,the&author&used&toA.A.be&unhappy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.argue&with&the&friendC.break&up&with&the&friend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.explain&things&calmly30.The&author&will&listen&to&a&friend&whenA.A.he&is&against&the&truth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.he&doesn't&tell&the&truthC.he&is&respected&by&a&friend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.he&does&things&in&the&wrong&way31.What&does&the&author&mainly&talk&about&in&the&text?DA.How&to&keep&friendship.B.How&to&avoid&hurting&a&friend.C.How&to&express&disagreements.D.How&to&deal&with&disagreements.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号阅读Mr. Green made a robot. He could say only one sentence____ &there is no_百度知道
阅读Mr. Green made a robot. He could say only one sentence____ &there is no
Mr Green made a robot.He could say only one sentence--“There is no doubt(疑问)about it.”The robot always repeated the same words when you spoke to him.
  One day Mr Green needed lots of money and he took the robot to the market to sel...
我有更好的答案
答案: 11:A. Only one sentence12:C. Mr Green needed much money13:A. the robot was unusual14:D. he bought the robot15:C. laughing at him
运动用品鉴定师
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。相关词典网站:Received an email from us, or wondering if something changed at Smashwords?
for the latest news.
Your E-mail:
Have a question not already answered in the links at left or on our main
Ask it above.
Books Published:
Free Books:
Discover Great Ebooks
from Indie Authors and Publishers
Discover over 490,000
multi-format ebooks, readable on any e-reading device.
Sample before you buy. Over
free books.
SAVE MONEY
Smashwords ebooks cost a fraction of paper books. Read your books on any
e-reading device (Kindle, iPad, Nook, iPhone, Sony Reader, Kobo, etc),
read online in your browser.
SUPPORT INDIE AUTHORS!
Discover tomorrow's great writers today, and show your appreciation by
supporting their hard work. 85% of the net sales proceeds go directly to
Authors/Agents/Publishers
FREE TO PUBLISH
Upload your masterpiece as a Word .doc file and we convert it to multiple
ebook formats, ready for immediate sale online.
DISTRIBUTE
Smashwords is the world's largest
distributor of indie ebooks, with over
titles. We distribute your book to major
retailers such as Apple,
Barnes & Noble, and
EARN 85% NET
You set the price and receive 85% of the net sales proceeds.
Order by: Newest
Order by: Best Seller
Order by: Most Downloads
Order by: Highest Rated
Price: Any
Price: Free
Price: $0.99 or less
Price: $2.99 or less
Price: $5.99 or less
Price: $9.99 or less
Length: Any
Length: Under 20K words
Length: Over 20K words
Length: Over 50K words
Length: Over 100k words
$7.99 USD.
Words: 35,450.
Published: July 18, 2018.
Categories:
The strategic threat Russia presents to NATO's Allies in the Baltic region has become acute. The Alliance must find a means to deter Moscow from attempting a similar action in the former Soviet Baltic republics that are now NATO member states.
$5.99 USD.
Words: 30,070.
American English.
Categories:
This book is kind of a continuation of my book, &When God Will Not Let Go&. I have added more experiences in my early life and show how a back woods education is so much superior to an Ivey League education especially in the things that are importin.
You set the price!
Words: 17,170.
Categories:
In this Free teaser,
you can read the first half of 7 of my books.
To see if you like my work &
which is the most valuable book for You.
Also take a look at the benefits of becoming a free member of the VictoriousClub
$0.99 USD.
Words: 51,300.
American English.
Published: July 18, 2018
Mayuli Press LLC.
Categories:
Scorching hot with HEA
Hunter Cox is the hottest guy in our university campus. Everyone there has filthy fantasies about him.
So do I, but I can&t actually admit to having them.
Because he pays me to tutor him.
When he stays over at my house one night, I can&t help sneaking downstairs to take a peek at him.
But what happens next goes beyond anything I could have imagined.
$9.99 $7.49 USD.
(25% off!)
Words: 10,350.
English (South African dialect).
Categories:
All endeavours, including projects involve an element of risk with the success/failure of the venture depending on how risk is dealt with.
This book seeks to investigate current guidelines used for risk facilitating and analysis of cost estimates for capital projects.
A &model& is also proposed in an attempt to bridge the &gap& between the risk management and cost estimating functions.
$4.95 $2.48 USD.
(50% off!)
Words: 82,720.
Categories:
From &Jurassic Park& to &Godzilla,& dinosaurs have a rich history of exploring the idea of the creatures of the past. We love dinosaurs because they are big, we love them when they are terrifying, and we love them because they are dangerous.
$3.99 USD.
Words: 49,810.
Categories:
Piper doesn&t believe anyone in Pineapple Grove could be responsible for murdering the elderly woman. It&s a small, tightknit community. Neighbors murdering neighbors doesn&t happen here, does it? Who hated the longtime resident enough to want to kill her? She doesn&t know, but she&s determined to find out.
$25.00 USD.
Words: 132,750.
Afrikaans.
Categories:
Dag Heward-Mills is die skrywer van baie boeke, insluitend die topverkoper &Lojaliteit en dislojaliteit&. Hy is die stigter van 'n denominasie van meer as 'n duisend kerke met die naam Lighthouse Chapel International.
$5.00 USD.
Words: 103,150.
Hungarian.
Categories:
Kort&rsai &gy k&nyvelt&k el Francis Scott Fitzgeraldot, mint a h&szas &vek &j nemzed&k&nek k&pvisel?j&t, a dzsesszkorszak el?fut&r&t, n&vad&j&t &s term&k&t & semmi m&st. Mer?ben &j t&pusok jelentkeztek m&r els? &r&saiban is: a fels? k&z&poszt&ly elk&nyeztetett fiai &s l&nyai, a kora&rett, fanyar, cinikus flapperek &s egyetemi arany ifjak.
$2.99 USD.
Words: 34,920.
Categories:
Jill Titan has lived all her eleven years in outer space of a far future century.
When a &life shell& she occupies is damaged and hurtles out beyond the edge of the galaxy, she must try to survive all alone.
It&s a good thing she&s smart and courageous, because she&s about to meet dangers such as an out-of-control robot and space pirates.
$2.99 USD.
Words: 59,540.
Afrikaans.
Malherbe Uitgewers.
Categories:
Andri Nieuwoudt bring &n reeks van onthou uit en nooi u uit om die pad saam met hom te loop wat hy geloop het: hy belowe jou hy sal jou nie verveel nie, want hy was anders, en die andersgeit is sy normaal.
$9.99 USD.
Words: 52,780.
Categories:
The Crucible&s Gift explores lessons from over 140 leaders who demonstrate the art of living more authentically. Combining these raw and insightful stories with his knowledge of business and psychology&as well as his candid accounts of lessons from his personal crucibles&James Kelley shows how to transform what holds you back into traits that will propel you forward, into your authentic life.
Words: 26,320.
Categories:
This amazing classic is an inspirational masterpiece for spiritual, mental and physical success. Written with passion, it basically aims at helping the reader discover how to succeed spiritually, mentally and physically. Happy downloading and happy reading.
$2.99 USD.
Words: 67,720.
Categories:
Lust and Lies was just the beginning as The Jamie Reynolds Chronicles continues and JR is faced with the newest chapter in her life, a life full of questionable memories into her past, present and future self.
$1.99 USD.
Words: 12,840.
Categories:
Most business books teach the art of conventional salesmanship but, with Instinctive Sellers, you are learning what it is to be an alternative salesman - one who has mastered the art of selling with native intelligence - using the experience of three dominant trading populations from Nigeria.
$9.99 USD.
Words: 86,870.
Bold Strokes Books.
Categories:
Lucy can&t hold the secret any longer. Twenty-six years ago, her sister did the unthinkable.
$1.00 USD.
Words: 11,190.
Categories:
????? ?????? ?????
$0.99 USD.
Words: 73,500.
Categories:
Love was never on her mind, but Toni was different (she thought). The Jamie Reynolds Chronicles: Lust and Lies is just the beginning as JR tries to find the right however, that happy balance is not so easy find, especially when it&s full of lust and lies.
You set the price!
Words: 5,710.
Categories:
Who could track down Natalie at Blackgate Psychiatric Hospital and want her to meet them? Find out in the second book of the Endless Waltz series.
$30.00 USD.
Words: 2,550.
Categories:
Get paid for uploading videos

我要回帖

更多关于 m1robot 的文章

随机推荐