小明【】的在足球场航拍拍球。括号里动词

& “用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1...”习题详情
222位同学学习过此题,做题成功率65.7%
用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】You’d better not run&(not run) after supper. It’s bad for your health.【小题2】Didn’t your teacher tell you that lighttravels&(travel) faster than sound?【小题3】Not only Jim but also his sisterhas visited&(visit) a few cities in the south since they came.【小题4】Please knock at the door beforeentering&(enter) the room.【小题5】Look! Here comes&(come) Simon, he looks smart.
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏盐城东台许河镇中学九年级下学期第一次调研测试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】You’d better ____(not run) after supper. It’s bad for your health.【小题2】Didn’t your t...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】句意为:晚饭后你最好不要跑,对你的健康不利。Had better后接动词原形,意思是“最好做什么”,表示建议。【小题2】句意为:难道老师没有告诉你光比声音传播快?客观事实和真理言论永远要用一般现在时。【小题3】句意为:自从来这儿,吉姆和他的妹妹已经参观了南方好几个城市了。Not only … but also意思是“不仅……而且”连接的成分做主语时,谓语要与最靠近的一个保持数的一致,这里要于his sister保持一致;另外从时间状语since they came知道应该用现在完成时。【小题4】句意为:在进入房间之前请敲门。 Before在这里用作介词,后接动词ing形式,在句中作时间状语。【小题5】句意为:看!西蒙来了,他看起来很机灵。当Here ,there在句首作状语时,句子主谓要倒装,主语是Simon,是单数第三人称,所以动词要变形,加上s\es。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】You’d better ____(not run) after supper. It’s bad for your health.【小题2】Didn’t y...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】You’d better ____(not run) after supper. It’s bad for your health.【小题2】Didn’t your teacher tell you that light____(travel) faster than sound?【小题3】Not only Jim but also his sister____(visit) a few cities in the south since they came.【小题4】Please knock at the door before____(enter) the room.【小题5】Look! Here ____(come) Simon, he looks smart.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“用括号里所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】You’d better ____(not run) after supper. It’s bad for your health.【小题2】Didn’t your teacher tell you that light____(travel) faster than sound?【小题3】Not only Jim but also his sister____(visit) a few cities in the south since they came.【小题4】Please knock at the door before____(enter) the room.【小题5】Look! Here ____(come) Simon, he looks smart.”相似的习题。在括号里填上合适的动词_百度知道
在括号里填上合适的动词
我有更好的答案
(拎)水桶;(擦)玻璃;(扫)地;(炒)菜;(洗)碗;(穿)衣服;(推)桌子;(穿)鞋子;(扣)扣子
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& Unit9知识点 & “动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空...”习题详情
95位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.0%
动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。 (本大题共 8分,每小题 1 分)【小题1】The boy Miss Brown paid special attention tomade&(make)great progress at last.【小题2】---I nearly hit a person on my way home last night.---I am afraid youwere driving&(drive) too fast.Be careful next time.【小题3】It is a little difficult to guess the exact dates when iPad Air2will hit&(hit) the market.【小题4】His unclehas repaired&(repair) the computer that broke down last week and now it looks as good as new.【小题5】More effort should be put intoimproving&(improve)our English skills.【小题6】It was reported that Malaysia Airlines MH370hadn’t& flown&(not fly)to Beijing by the time of 6:30,March 8th.【小题7】Choosing a mobile phone for personal use isn’t an easy task because new skills and high technology(develop) so quickly.【小题8】We don’t know if the painting he devoted all his life toare developing&(show) at National Art Museum of China this Saturday.
本题难度:较难
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏省江阴市祝塘中学九年级下期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。 (本大题共 8分,每小题 1 分)【小题1】The boy Miss Brown paid special attention t...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据句意:最终布朗小姐特别留意的那个小男孩取得了很大的进步。故答案是made。【小题2】根据句意:昨天晚上在我回家的路上,我差点撞到一个人。恐怕你开得太快,下次当心些。故填were driving【小题3】根据句意:要猜出Ipad Air2什么时候上市的准确日期有点难。故填will hit.【小题4】根据句意:他叔叔已经修好了上周坏掉的电脑,现在看起来像新的一样。故填has repaired。【小题5】根据句意:更多的努力应该被放在提高我们的英语技能上。故填improving。【小题6】根据句意:据报道,直到3月8日6点半前,马来西亚MH370航班还没有飞到北京。故填hadn’t& flown【小题7】根据句意:为个人的使用选择一个手机不是一个简单的任务,因为新技能和高科技发展得太快。故填are developing【小题8】根据句意:我们不知道这周六是否他奉献了一生的画会在国际艺术博物馆展出。故填will be shown.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。 (本大题共 8分,每小题 1 分)【小题1】The boy Miss Brown paid special attent...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。 (本大题共 8分,每小题 1 分)【小题1】The boy Miss Brown paid special attention t...”相似的题目:
If my homework &&&& on Saturday, I will go to Century Park to watch the flower show on Sunday.is finishedhad been finishedwas finished will be finished
The words that we should pay attention to &&&& on the blackboard.being writtenare writtenis writingwriting
Imagine having an idea, drawing it on paper, bringing it to a store and seeing it turned into an object. This is now possible with the help of 3D printers. Such machines were once used just by universities and big companies, but now, stores with 3D printing services are appearing around the United States.Bryan Jaycox and his wife opened The Build Shop LLC in Los Angeles two years ago. The Jaycoxs offer 3D printing classes and services for anyone who is interested.“I think 3D printing is going to be huge. It’s going to have a huge influence on society as a whole.” says KiChong Tran, one of the students in a recent class. He plans to open a 3D printing business in Cambodia (柬埔寨).3D printing services are coming into American people’s life. The UPS Store is a nationwide retailer (零售商) that provides copying and other services. The UPS Store recently put 3D printers in three of its independently-owned stores. Burke Jones owns one of the stores in San Diego.“The demand has been amazing. There has been a lot of interest from people. It’s been much more than I would have imagined.”The UPS Store plans to add 3D printers in three more stores.For $11, someone used a 3D printer to produce two small plastic parts as part of a knuckle (指节) for a hand. He works for the company which is testing finger prosthetics (假肢). He says the same–day or next-day printing services will speed up testing of parts and get them to patients faster.Staples, an American store, is selling 3D printers on its website for as low as about $1,300. As with any technology - experts expect the printing speed to increase and the price to go down.Bryan Jaycox requires $15 an hour to print an object. He also sets the price depending on the size of the object and up to $50 an hour for design and labor services.Mr Jaycox thinks that within five years, 3D printing technology could become more user friendly. But KiChong Tran says even today’s technology can make a difference in a developing country like Cambodia.“With 3D printing you can give them tools, so they are responsible more for their own development and they learn skills beyond just like learning English and becoming a tour guide or something like that. You can actually create things that give value to the world.”He says it’s not just Cambodia but anywhere where there is a 3D printer, it can turn a good idea into reality.【小题1】What can 3D printers do according to the passage?A.Come up with an idea.B.Draw on a piece of paper.C.Help users to spend less money.D.Turn an idea into a physical object.【小题2】What does the underlined part mean in this passage?A.Make users’ life better.B.Make friends with users.C.Make 3D printers easier to use.D.Use 3D printers to make money.【小题3】What can we infer from the passage?A.3D printing is becoming popular in the world.B.There is no 3D printing business in Cambodia.C.The UPS Store is the biggest 3D printing company.D.3D printing plays the most important role in daily life.【小题4】What’s the passage mainly about?A.The future of 3D printing in the world.B.The 3D printing business in Cambodia.C.The development and growth of 3D printing business.D.The 3D printing classes and services in different places.&&&&
“动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。 (本大题共 8分,每小题 1 分)【小题1】The boy Miss Brown paid special attention to____(make)great progress at last.【小题2】---I nearly hit a person on my way home last night.---I am afraid you____(drive) too fast.Be careful next time.【小题3】It is a little difficult to guess the exact dates when iPad Air2____(hit) the market.【小题4】His uncle____(repair) the computer that broke down last week and now it looks as good as new.【小题5】More effort should be put into____(improve)our English skills.【小题6】It was reported that Malaysia Airlines MH370____(not fly)to Beijing by the time of 6:30,March 8th.【小题7】Choosing a mobile phone for personal use isn’t an easy task because new skills and high technology(develop) so quickly.【小题8】We don’t know if the painting he devoted all his life to____(show) at National Art Museum of China this Saturday.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“动词填空 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。 (本大题共 8分,每小题 1 分)【小题1】The boy Miss Brown paid special attention to____(make)great progress at last.【小题2】---I nearly hit a person on my way home last night.---I am afraid you____(drive) too fast.Be careful next time.【小题3】It is a little difficult to guess the exact dates when iPad Air2____(hit) the market.【小题4】His uncle____(repair) the computer that broke down last week and now it looks as good as new.【小题5】More effort should be put into____(improve)our English skills.【小题6】It was reported that Malaysia Airlines MH370____(not fly)to Beijing by the time of 6:30,March 8th.【小题7】Choosing a mobile phone for personal use isn’t an easy task because new skills and high technology(develop) so quickly.【小题8】We don’t know if the painting he devoted all his life to____(show) at National Art Museum of China this Saturday.”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
()精神 填动词不重复的再括号里填上恰当的动词()滚 ()球 ()一遍 ()一遭 ()筋骨()篮 ()笛 ()一眼 ()一脚 ()精神
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
(摇)滚 (打)球 (看)一遍 (走)一遭 (动动)筋骨(投)篮 (吹)笛 (瞟)一眼 (踢)一脚 (振奋)精神
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
摇滚? 踢球 灌篮 吹笛读一遍 看一眼 走一遭 踹一脚 活动筋骨 打起精神