这几天老是反复发热手机发热,请问是什么问题l?

左耳发烫有什么兆头
左耳发烫有什么兆头
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&这几天手机发热太严重了,而且还经常死机【夏新n821吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,885贴子:
这几天手机发热太严重了,而且还经常死机收藏
1楼祭手机。。   ---- 韩国的整容技术 不如中国的美图秀秀
尼玛发热都快赶上暖手宝了   ---- 每个人的生命中都有一个刺青爱人,大火不能熄灭,众水不能淹没。
看我尾巴~   ----子乔:你的眸,清澈动人,你的手,温柔细腻,你的心,晶莹剔透;   ----美嘉:你的臂,孔武有力,你的胸,宽广伟岸,你的皮,刀枪不入...
一个月总有这么几天么?   ............爱萌~爱装萌~我就是这么萌^O^~求更萌
昨天用兔兔第一次死机
夏新牌暖手宝你值得拥有
死机倒是从来木有出现过                                                ____________________青春是课桌下风干的鼻屎和借了不还的直尺         是数学书皮下的连环画和她第一次穿凉鞋露出的雪白脚丫   --来自深海**客户端
我也是啊。。。
因为这几天气温高——我喂自己袋盐&&Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/ Firefox/20.0
登录百度帐号假如你是李华.是英国某所学校的交换生.你几天前在英国的一个商店买的手机坏了.请你根据以下提示.给该商店客服发一封电子邮件.1.写作目的,2.具体问题:如手机黑屏.不能重启等,3.解决办法:如维修.更换新手机等.注意:1.词数在100字左右,2.可适当增加细节.以使行文连贯.Dear Sir or Madam. My name is L 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
14.假如你是李华,是英国某所学校的交换生,你几天前在英国的一个商店买的手机坏了.请你根据以下提示,给该商店客服发一封电子邮件.1.写作目的;2.具体问题:如手机黑屏,不能重启等;3.解决办法:如维修,更换新手机等.注意:1.词数在100字左右;2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.Dear&Sir&or&Madam,&&& My&name&is&Li&Hua,an&exchange&student&from&China.I'm writing to complain about the quality of the mobile phone which I bought from your store.It unexpectedly went wrong a few days after I bought it.The screen turned out to be black while I was taking photos.I tried to restart it according to the instructions,but it still failed to work.Therefore,I'm sure there is something wrong with the phone.I am hoping that you direct me to a store where I may get it repaired or change it for a new one within the next 3 days.Since your store has gained a good reputation for customer satisfaction,I am confident you will process my complaint at your earlier convenience.Looking forward to your early reply.Yours&sincerely,Li&Hua
分析 高分句型句型一:The screen turned out to be black while I was taking photos.当我拍照的时候,屏幕就变黑了. turned out to be表示"结果是,原来是".句型二:I am hoping that you direct me to a store where I may get it repaired or change it for a new one within the next 3 days.用where引导地点状语从句,我希望在接下来的三天内,你指引我可以去修理或者更换新手机的店铺.解答 Dear Sir or Madam,&&&&& My name is Li Hua,an exchange student from China.I'm writing to complain about the quality of the mobile phone which I bought from your store.(写作目的)It unexpectedly went wrong a few days after I bought it.The screen turned out to be black while I was taking photos.【高分句型一】I tried to restart it according to the instructions,but it still failed to work.Therefore,I'm sure there is something wrong with the phone.(具体问题)I am hoping that you direct me to a store where I may get it repaired or change it for a new one within the next 3 days.【高分句型二】Since your store has gained a good reputation for customer satisfaction,I am confident you will process my complaint at your earlier convenience.(解决办法)&&&&& Looking forward to your early reply.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && Yours Sincerely,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua点评 作文考查学生对英语的表达能力.提纲类作文要注意要点齐全,不可遗漏,注意人称和时态,注意语句连贯,思路清晰.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
4.After&several&months&of&hard&work,it's&time&to&have&fun&during&the&Spring&Festival!If&you&are&still&planning&what&you&are&going&to&do&in&the&seven&days,why&not&enjoy&us?The&Skiing&CenterThe&Skiing&Center&in&Changchun&for&new&skiers&has&an&exciting&mountain&skiing&training&lesson.The&beginners'costs&are&500yuan&for&2days,including&food&and&rooms.You&must&be&in&good&health&and&prepared&to&go&through&a&period&of&body&exercise.Holiday&InnThis&comfortable&hotel&lies&near&the&beautiful&quiet&seaside&in&Sanya.The&seafood&is&amazing.Children&and&pets&are&welcome.Friendly&prices&for&this&season:Single&Room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&300yuan/nightDouble&Room&(max&people:2)500yuan/nightFamily&room&(2adults&and&2children&)&&&&&&&800yuan/night(All&the&rooms&have&a&20%&discount&(折扣)if&booked&for&more&than&3nights&)The&Star&CruiseOur&star&cruise&will&be&beyond&your&expectation.Instead&of&one&hotel&after&another,with&all&its&packing&and&unpacking,waiting&and&traveling,and&traveling,and&traveling,you&just&go&to&bed&in&one&country&and&wake&up&in&another.On&board&the&ship,you&will&be&well&taken&care&of.Every&meal&will&be&first-class&and&every&cabin&(船舱)will&be&like&your&home.During&the&trip,you&can&rest&on&deck&(甲板),enjoy&yourself&in&the&evening&dance&to&our&musical&team&and&watch&our&wonderful&shows.You&will&visit&wonderlands-from&Hong&Kong&and&Tokyo&to&Hawaii&and&Perth.For&a&few&thousand&dollars,all&these&can&be&yours.25.What&can&you&do&if&you&like&to&go&on&holidays&with&your&dog?CA.Join&the&Star&Cruise.B.Choose&the&Skiing&Center.C.Go&to&Holiday&Inn&in&Sanya.D.Visit&Hong&Kong&and&Tokyo.26.How&much&will&a&family&of&two&adults&and&a&kid&spend&if&they&stay&in&Holiday&Inn&for&4 days?AA.2560 yuan.B.3200 yuan.C.2000 yuan.D.1200 yuan.27.This&passage&is&probably&a/anD.A.news&report&&&&&&&B.book&review&&&&&&&C.travel&diary&&&&&&&&D.advertisement.
5.It&could&be&said&that&the&age&of&adventure&peaked&with&Sir&Everest&Shackleton&the&moment&his&ship,the&Endurance,become&hopelessly&locked&in&ice&on&its&way&to&Antarctica&in&January&1915.For&ten&months&the&28 men&aboard&Shackleton's&ship&waited&and&prayed&for&ice&to&break.When&it&finally&did,the&Endurance&sank,leaving&the&crew&homeless&and&adrift&on&a&sea&of&ice&in&one&of&the&world's&most&dangerous&environments.In&January&2000 a&luxury&ocean&liner&found&itself&similarly&trapped&in&the&cold&waters&off&Antarctica.Argentine&authorities&sent&off&an&icebreaker&straight&away&from&the&nearest&naval&base,and&in&24 hours,all&176passengers&and&crew&were&free.The&tour&company's&spokespersonspun&the&potential&disaster&as&a&value-added&reward&in&extreme&travel."The&people&on&board&are&looking&at&this&as&sort&of&a&great&adventure,"she&said.Ever&since&Jon&Krakauer's&book&Into&Thin&Air&made&Everest&a&household&name,the&subculture&of&adventure&has&blown&up&like&a&Himalayan&avalanche(雪崩)&into&public&consciousness.Magazines&promise"extreme"content,television,offers&adventure&programs,and&the&growing&collective&fascination&with&adventure&has&produced&a&flow&of&published&accounts&about&the&world's&greatest&adventurous&journey.Nowadays&more&4and&more&people&are&interested&in&adventure&and&this&mass&appeal&makes&good&business&sense.Today&the&only&thing&blocking&a&would-be&adventurer's&passage&to&Antarctica&is&the&cost----which&typically&runs&well&over&10,000.Despite&very&different&implications,adventure&was&just&as&popular&in&Shackleton's&time.He&has&little&trouble&filling&the&Endurance----5,000 men&are&said&to&have&responded&to&his&recruitment(招募)&notice:"Men&wanted&for&risky&journey.Small&wages.Bitter&cold.Long&months&of&complete&darkness.Constant&danger.Safe&return&doubtful."After&five&months&drifting&on&ice,the&crew&were&forced&to&take&to&their&lifeboats&to&Elephant&Island.Reaching&the&wasteland,Shackleton&went&on&with&one&lifeboat&and&five&of&his&best&men&1,300 kilometers&across&the&bone-chilly&Scotia&Sea&to&South&Georgia&Island.Shivering&with&cold,dressed&in&rags,Shackleton&marched&into&a&whaling&station&and&set&about&organizing&a&rescue&expedition&to&Elephant&Island.Almost&two&years&after&becoming&shipwrecked&on&ice,Shackleton&picked&up&his&crew."Not&a&life&lost,and&we&have&been&through&hell,"he&remarked&earnestly.63.We&can&learn&from&the&first&sentence&of&this&passage&thatB.A.the&age&of&adventure&began&with&the&ship&Endurance&trapped&in&iceB.Shackleton's&adventure&marked&the&highest&point&of&pure&explorationC.the&age&of&adventure&ended&with&the&ship&Endurance&trapped&in&iceD.Shackleton's&adventure&predicted&that&the&golden&age&of&exploration&was&approaching64.The&word"spun"in&the&second&paragraph&can&be&replaced&by"B".A.summed&up&&&&B.judged&&&&C.boasted&about&&&&D.referred&to65.Since&Jon&Krakauer's&book&was&publishedA.A.the&media&have&got&interested&in&the&topic&of&adventureB.the&costs&of&extreme&travel&have&gone&upC.Everest&has&got&its&name&known&to&EuropeD.people&have&got&fascinated&by&Himalayan&avalanches66.The&adventure&in&Shackleton's&time&has&different&implications&from&today's&in&thatC.A.Shackleton's&adventure&lasted&longer&then&any&other&adventure&nowadaysB.no&one&was&missing&during&Shackleton's&adventureC.Shackleton's&adventure&was&entirely&for&the&sake&of&adventureD.Shackleton&enrolled&volunteers&more&easily.
2.I&first&met&Joe&Gumps&when&we&were&both&9years&old,which&is&probably&the&only&reason&he&is&one&of&my&best&friends.If&I&had&first&met&Joe&as&a&freshman&in&high&school,we&wouldn't&even&have&had&the&chance&lo&get&to&know&each&other.Joe&is&a&day&student,but&I&am&a&boarding&student.We&haven't&been&in&the&same&classes,sports&or&extracurricular&activities.Nevertheless,I&spend&nearly&every&weekend&at&his&house,and&we&talk&on&the&phone&every&night.This&is&not&to&say&that&we&would&not&have&been&compatible&if&we&had&first&met&in&our&freshman&year.Rather,we&would&not&have&been&likely&to&spend&enough&time&getting&to&know&each&other,due&to&the&lack&of&immediately&visible&mutual&interests.In&fact,to&be&honest,I&struggle&even&now&to&think&of&things&we&have&in&common,but&maybe&that's&what&makes&us&enjoy&each&other's&company&so&much.When&I&look&at&my&friendship&with&Joe,I&wonder&how&many&people&I've&known&whom&I&never&disliked&but&simply&didn't&take&the&time&to&get&to&know.Thanks&to&Joe,I&have&realized&how&little&basis&there&is,for&the&social&division&that&exist&in&every&community.Since&this&realization,I&have&begun&to&make&an&even&more&determined&effort&to&find&friends&in&unexpected&people&and&places.24.Why&does&the&author&say&Joe&Gumps&became&one&of&his&best&friends?BA.They&shared&mutual&friends&in&school.B.They&had&known&each&other&since&children.C.They&shared&many&extracurricular&activities.D.They&had&many&interests&in&common.25.Which&of&the&following&can&explain&the&underlined&word"compatible"in&the&passage?AA.suited&and&fitted.B.consistent.C.less-connected.D.unsuitable&or&unfit.26.According&to&the&writer,what&may&be&the&obstacle&for&him&not&to&spend&time&to&know&others?CA.That&he&doesn't&like&others'company.B.Being&strange&to&others.C.The&lack&of&obvious&mutual&interests.D.That&he's&busy&doing&other&important&things.27.What&has&the&writer&learned&from&his&friendship&with&Joe?DA.Durable&friendships&can&be&very&difficult&to&maintainB.One&has&to&be&respectful&of&other&people&in&order&to&win&respect.C.It&is&hard&for&people&from&different&backgrounds&to&become&friends.D.Social&divisions&will&break&down&if&people&get&to&know&each&other.
9.Counterfeit (假冒的)&goods,or false versions of products,may cost the government of Kenya as much as $1 billion each year.The fake goods also hurt business owners who find it hard to keep customers.But information technology is being used to try to stop the problem.Jemima Mwafigu is a 34-year-old businesswoman who sells products like perfume.But in the first year of running her business,she found it hard to keep customers because of counterfeit goods.Ms.Mwafigu says her business has improved since she began using a smart phone application called&Barcode&(条码) Scanner.The app is used to&authenticate (验证)&products.It checks to make sure the products are not counterfeit."With this application I'm able to&scan&the bar codes of each perfume and instantly I get the production date,the expiration date and I'm able to know the safety,"she says."That way,I have confidence in selling to my customers."In 2010,Kenya created the Anti-Counterfeit Agency,or ACA,to fight against illegal trade.The ACA has successfully asked government officials for stronger punishments for counterfeiters.Agnes Karingu is the agency's acting director for research and awareness.She says the ACA is trying to stay one step ahead of those making fake goods."We are also looking into IT solutions where we can be able to use SMS programs,bar codes and information sharing,"she says."The end users of the products will actually be able to get the authentication information,and this information comes back to ACA and intellectual property rights holders."The agency is testing another program called Allvirtuous.The application is another way to find out if a product is real or not by scanning its barcode.The barcode information is sent to a database.Then a result is sent back to the app.The International Chamber of Commerce is a global business organization.It says the value of counterfeit goods produced around the world is expected to be more than $1.7 trillion (万亿) this year.28.What's&the&main&purpose&of&this&passage?DA.To&tell&us&that&Information&Technology&is&developing&fast.B.To&persuade&us&to&resist&counterfeit&goods.C.To&advise&us&to&use&phone&apps&while&going&shopping.D.To&inform&us&that&phone&apps&can&help&stop&counterfeiters'trade.29.Why&did&Kenya&create&ACA?CA.To&raise&people's&awareness&of&counterfeit&goods.B.To&ask&the&government&to&punish&counterfeiters.C.To&deal&with&illegal&trade.D.To&look&into&IT&solutions.30.The&underlined&phrase"expiration&date"in&Paragraph&3 means&the&time&whenA.A.the&product&is&unable&to&be&used&&&&B.the&product&is&packedC.the&product&is&first&out&of&the&factoryD.the&product&is&made31.What&can&we&infer&from&the&last&paragraph?AA.Measures&should&be&taken&immediately&to&prevent&counterfeit&goods.B.The&business&of&counterfeit&goods&is&falling&off.C.The&value&of&counterfeit&goods&is&likely&to&be&more&than&$1.7 trillion&this&year.D.Counterfeit&goods&make&a&great&contribution&to&the&world&economy.
19.In&her&new&book,"The&Smartest&Kids&in&the&World,"Amanda&Ripley,an&investigative&journalist,tells&the&story&of&Tom,a&high-school&student&from&Gettysburg,Pennsylvania,who&decides&to&spend&his&senior&year&in&Warsaw,Poland.Poland&is&a&surprising&educational&success&story:in&the&past&decade,the&country&raised&students'test&scores&from&significantly&below&average&to&well&above&it.Polish&kids&have&now&outscored(超过…分数)&American&kids&in&math&and&science,even&though&Poland&spends,on&average,less&than&half&as&much&per&student&as&the&United&States&does.One&of&the&most&striking&differences&between&the&high&school&Tom&attended&in&Gettysburg&and&the&one&he&ends&up&at&in&Warsaw&is&that&the&latter&has&no&football&team,or,for&that&matter,teams&of&any&kind.That&American&high&schools&waste&more&time&and&money&on&sports&than&on&math&is&an&old&complaint.This&is&not&a&matter&of&how&any&given&student&who&plays&sports&does&in&school,but&of&the&culture&and&its&priorities.This&December,when&the&latest&Program&for&International&Student&Assessment(PISA)&results&are&announced,it's&safe&to&predict&that&American&high-school&students&will&once&again&display&their&limited&skills&in&math&and&reading,outscored&not&just&by&students&in&Poland&but&also&by&students&in&places&like&South&Korea,Belgium,the&Netherlands,Finland,Singapore,and&Japan.Meanwhile,they&will&have&played&some&very&exciting&football&games,which&will&have&been&breathlessly&written&up&in&their&hometown&papers.Why&does&this&situation&continue?Well,for&one&thing,kids&like&it.And&for&another,according&to&Ripley,parents&seem&to&like&the&arrangement,too.She&describes&a&tour&she&took&of&a&school&in&Washington&D.C.,which&costs&thirty&thousand&dollars&a&year.The&tour&leader-a&mother&with&three&children&in&the&school-was&asked&about&the&school's&flaws(暇疵).When&she&said&that&the&math&program&was&weak,none&of&the&parents&taking&the&tour&reacted.When&she&said&that&the&football&program&was&weak,the&parents&suddenly&became&concerned."Really?"one&of&them&asked&worriedly,"What&do&you&mean?"One&of&the&ironies(讽刺)&of&the&situation&is&that&sports&reveal&what&is&possible.American&kids'performance&on&the&field&shows&just&how&well&they&can&do&when&expectations&are&high.It's&too&bad&that&their&test&scores&show&the&same&thing.33.According&to&Paragraph&2,we&know&thatA.A.too&much&importance&is&placed&on&sports&in&AmericaB.little&time&is&spent&on&sports&in&Japanese&schoolsC.American&high&schools&complain&about&sports&timeD.PISA&plays&a&very&important&role&in&America34.The&underlined&sentence&in&the&last&paragraph&meansC.A.American&students'academic&performance&worries&their&parents&a&lotB.high&expectations&push&up&American&students'academic&performanceC.low&expectations&result&in&American&students'poor&PISA&performanceD.lacking&practice&contributes&to&American&students'average&performance35.The&purpose&of&this&article&is&toA.A.draw&public&attention&to&a&weakness&in&American&school&traditionB.call&on&American&schools&to&learn&from&the&Polish&modelC.compare&Polish&schools&with&those&in&AmericaD.explain&what&is&wrong&with&American&schools&and&provide&solutions.
6.&&Cineworld makes viewers part of the action for the greatest big screen viewing experience.Get your tickets now to see why this winter's films are truly unmissable.What you getCineworld is the UK's Number 1 cinema chain.With cinemas across the UK showing a wide range of films,there's always something to thrill or delight film fans of all ages at Cineworld.Cineworld is devoted to saving you money too.Simply exchange£4.50 in Clubcard vouchers(代金券)for 1 token code(验证码).Exchange it for 1 adult ticket and you'll get yourself a seat for some big screen excitement.With as many as 10 films released each week,you'll know there's always a new and exciting reason to return to Cineworld time and again.You can now book your Cineworld tickets online to secure your seat so you never miss out on the action.Click here to find your nearest cinema.Have a good time.How to place your order1.Select the quantity of token codes you'd like,using the basket on the right.Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.&2.We'll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes 一 please note this may take longer due to additional security checks.One will be your order confirmation.The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.3.Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the cinema.OrBook your Cineworld tickets online at www.Cineworld.com.Additional information:Please Click Here34.Which&of&the&following&is&true?CA.This&advertisement&is&probably&taken&from&a&magazine.B.For&every&adult&ticktet&you&will&have&to&pay£4.50in&cash.C.You&will&receive&two&emails&after&you&place&your&order&using&the&basket.D.Cineworld&encourages&viewers&to&be&involved&in&its&management&for&experience.35.This&advertisement&is&mainly&aboutA.A.a&way&of&booking&film&ticketsB.a&certain&ClubcardC.some&unmissable&films&this&winterD.the&company&of&Cineworld.
3.During&the&seventeenth&and&eighteenth&centuries,almost&nothing&was&written&about&the&contributions&of&women&during&the&colonial&period&and&the&early&history&of&the&newly&formed&United&States.Lacking&the&right&to&vote&and&absent&from&the&seats&of&power,women&were&not&considered&an&important&force&in&history.Anne&Bradstreet&wrote&some&significant&poetry&in&the&seventeenth&century,Mercy&Otis&Warren&produced&the&best&contemporary&history&of&the&American&Revolution,and&Abigail&Adams&penned&important&letters&showing&she&exercised&great&political&influence&over&her&husband,John,the&second&President&of&the&United&States.But&little&or&no&notice&was&taken&of&these&contributions.During&these&centuries,women&remained&invisible&in&history&books.Throughout&the&nineteenth&century,this&lack&of&visibility&continued,despite&the&efforts&of&female&authors&writing&about&women.These&writers,like&most&of&their&male&counterparts,were&amateur&historians.Their&writings&were&celebratory&in&nature,and they&were&uncritical&in&their&selection&and&use&of&sources.During&the&nineteenth&century,however,certain&feminists&showed&a&keen&sense&of&history&by&keeping&records&of&activities&in&which&women&were&engaged.National,regional,and&local&women's&organizations&compiled&accounts&of&their&doings.Personal&correspondence,newspaper&clippings,and&souvenirs&were&saved&and&stored.These&sources&from&the&core&of&the&two&greatest&collections&of&women's&history&in&the&United&States&one&at&the&Elizabeth&and&Arthur&Schlesinger&Library&at&Radcliffé&College,and&the&other&the&Sophia&Smith&Collection&at&Smith&College.Such&sources&have&provided&valuable&materials&for&later&generations&of&historians.Despite&the&gathering&of&more&information&about&ordinary&women&during&the&nineteenth&century,most&of&the&writing&about&women&conformed&to&the"great&women"theory&of&history,just&as&much&of&mainstream&American&history&concentrated&on"great&men."To&demonstrate&that&women&were&making&significant&contributions&to&American&life,female&authors&singled&out&women&leaders&and&wrote&biographies,or&else&important&women&produced&their&autobiographies.Most&of&these&leaders&were&involved&in&public&life&as&reformers,activists&working&for&women's&right&to&vote,or&authors,and&were&not&representative&at&all&of&the&great&of&ordinary&woman.The&lives&of&ordinary&people&continued,generally,to&be&untold&in&the&American&histories&being&published.28.What&does&the&passage&mainly&discuss?BA.The&role&of&literature&in&early&American&historiesB.The&place&of&American&women&in&written&historiesC.The&keen&sense&of&history&shown&by&American&womenD.The"great&women"approach&to&history&used&by&American&historians29.The&word"they"in&line&12 refers&toD.A.effortsB.sourcesC.writingsD.authors30.In&the&second&paragraph,what&weakness&in&nineteenth-century&histories&does&the&author&point&out?CA.They&put&too&much&emphasis&on&daily&activitiesB.They&left&out&discussion&of&the&influence&on&money&or&politics.C.The&sources&of&the&information&they&were&based&on&were&not&necessarily&accurate.D.They&were&printed&on&poor&quality&paper.31.What&use&was&made&of&the&nineteenth-century&women's&history&materials&in&the&Schlesinger&Library&and&the Sophia&Smith&Collection?AA.They&were&combined&and&published&in&a&series&of&books&about&women.B.They&formed&the&basis&of&college&courses&in&the&nineteenth&century.C.They&provided&valuable&information&for&twentieth-century&historical&researchers.D.They&were&shared&among&women's&colleges&throughout&the&United&States.
题型:选择题
4.The&girl&thought&her&boyfriend&had&bought&her&a&necklace&of&great&value________in&fact&it&was&made&of&glass.(  )A.whenB.whileC.thatD.as
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 envy 13 i7发热问题 的文章

随机推荐