英语连词成句: 1, to, has,has yet to be, the book, Millie , you,

《7英语考卷答案》 www.wenku1.com
7英语考卷答案日期:
七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)参考答案单元学习评价一(Unit1)I.听录音,选择正确的答句。1.Doyoulikefruit.2.Isyoursisterinthekithen?3.Whatdoyoulikeforlunch?4.Doeshisbrotherlikechicken?5.Howdoyouspellsalad?1-5BCABCII.听录音,判断正(T)误(F)。6.Mr.Green’skeysaren’tonthedesk.They’reonthesofa.7.Mr.Green’sIDcardisinhisdesk.8.Mrs.Green’shatisonthedresser.Itisn’tonthebed9.Jim’sbaseballsareonthebookcase.10.Jim’sbooksaren’tonthedesk.They’reinhisbackpack.6-10TTFFTIII.听录音。按所听顺序给下图标上序号。11.likesalad.12.Shelikesicecream.13.Welikehamburgers.14.TheylikeFrenchfries.15.Mymotherlikestomatoes.11-15DEACBIV.单项选择。16-20CDAAC21-25BCDAB26-30BBDBAV.选择下面所给单词的适当形式填空。31.least32.waiting33.meaning34.fiftieth35.sitting36.careless37.friendly38.lying39.printer40.differentVI.填空。41.Let’s42.great43.don’t44.have45.Do46.have47.Ido48.basketball49.the50.itisn’t51.Where’s52.in53.OK54.That55.soundsVII.根据上下文意思,将对话中的所缺部分补全,或填单词或填短语,或填句子,确保对话通顺.56.speak57.Who’s58.from59.afraid60.take61.for62.Yes63.tell/ask64.number65.callVIII.连词成句。66.HerpenpallivesintheUnitedStates.67.NickcomesfromtheUnitedKingdom.68.CanyouspeakFrenchandEnglish?69.TimothyisAustralian.70.Whatlanguagedotheyspeak?PDF 文件使用 1IX.句式转换。71.Those,sisters72.These,are73.That,is,cousin74.This,is,brother75.Is,his76.Thesearen’t77.Is,your78.Are,his,they,are,No,aren’t79.Whereis80.Wherearethebaseballs?X.阅读理解。A)81-85CBDCBB)86.cleaners,nurse,farmer,waitress87.itisraining.88.Yes,shedoes.89.Inwinter.90.CanIhelpyouC)FFTFTXI.书面表达参考范文。Kittyisaprettygirl.Sheisfifteenyearsold.ShewasborninBeijing.NowshestudiesinBeijingSun-shineSecondarySchool.SheenjoyschattingwithherfriendsontheInternet.Shelikesplayingcomputerga-mes.Inherfreetimeshelikeslisteningtomusic.Shehasherowndreamhome.ShewouldliketolivewithherfamilyinabighouseonthebusieststreetinBeijing.单元学习评价二(Unit2)I.看图片,听对话并选择正确答案。1.A.Mary,whatanimaldoyoulike?B.Ilikeelephantsverymuch.2.A.Whereareyoufrom,Bill?B.I’mfromSingapore.ButIliveinChinanow.3.A.WheredoesLindawork?B.Sheworksinaschool.Butshewantstobeabankclerk.4.A.IsJimapoliceman?B.No,hewantstobeapoliceman,butheworksinahospital.Heisadoctor.5.A.Hello,isMarythere?B.Yes,she’sinherroom.A.Isshedoingherhomework?B.No,she’sdancing.1-5CBACBII.听小对话,并选择正确答案。6.A.Mom,doyoulikedolphins?B.Yes,theyareinterestingandkindofsmart.7.A.Doyoulikeyourjob?(((2七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)B.No.Itisn’tinteresting.8.A.Doyouworkwithmoneyeveryday?B.No,Idon’t.Italktopeopleandwritestorieseveryday.9.A.Isyourhousenearhere?B.No.Myhouseisonaquietstreet.Idon’tlikelivingonabusystreet.10.A.Thereisabigparkoverthere.Let’sgoandhavealook.B.Oh,mygod.Howdirtyitis!6-10CCACCIII.听短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案。I’mLily.Therearefourpeopleinmyfamily.Myfatherisadoctor.Hisworkiskindofdangerous.He’sverybusyandoftencan’tgohomeallday.Ilovehimverymuch.Mymotherworksinabank,butshewantstobeareporter.Shethinksherjobisboringandbeingareporterisinteresting,becauseareportercanmeetmanyinterestingpeople.Mybrotherisawaiterinarestaurant.Helikeshisjobbecausehethinkshecanmeetmanynewfriendsthere.I’mamiddleschoolstudent.IstudyhardbecauseIwanttobeanEnglishteacherwhenIgrowup.11-15CBCBCIV.完成对话。16.help17.need18.about19.like20.color21.have22.in23.look24.much25.takeV.单项选择。26-30BCBCA31-35ABACBVI.句型转换。36.Are,any37.Where38.down39.Whichistheway40.besideVII.用方框中的介词或介词短语填空。41.near,on42.between43.nextto44.acrossfrom45.infrontof46.behindVIII.完形填空。47-51CACDB52-55ABADIX.阅读理解。(A)56-60BACBB(B)61-65BACDD(C)66-70ABCBC(D)71-75CADBEX.书面表达参考范文。Dearfriend,MynameisSally.IamfromChina.IwantapenpalinAustralia.Iam14yearsold.Ihavenobrothersorsistersinmyfamily.MYfavoritesubjectinschoolisscience,becauseIthinkit’sveryinteresting.Ilikeplayingthepianoandplayingbasketballonweekends.Howaboutyou?Canyouwriteandtellmesomethingaboutyourself?Yours,SallyPDF 文件使用 单元学习评价三(Unit3)I.听独白,选择符合题意的图片的选项。1.Mysisterworksinashop.Sheisasalesassistant.2.IsyouruncleJackyadriver?3.Lookattheboy.Heisplayingcomputergames.4.Tomisaworker.Heworksinabigfactory.5.ThisisLucy’sEnglishteacher,Helen.1-5AECDBII.听对话,选择符合题意的图片。6.A:Wherearethetwoboystalking?B:Underthebigtree.7.A:What’sHanMei’smother?B:SheteachesEnglishinaschool.8.A:Howmanywomenaretherecleaningthehouse?B:Therearethree.9.A:Whatcanyouseeinthesky?B:Icanseeakite.10.A:Whatwouldyoulikeforbreakfast?B:Iwouldlikeahamburger,anappleandtwoeggs.6-10.CCBDAIII.听对话,回答问题。11.A:Hi,Mary.AreyoufromLondon?B:No,I’mfromNewYork.12.A:CanIhelpyou?B:Yes,I’dlikeacoatformydaughter.13.A:Whatdoyouwanttobewhenyougrowup?B:Ilikechildren.IwanttoteachthemEnglishinaschool.14.A:Jim.IsMaryathome?B:Mysister?Sheisplayingcomputergamesinherroom.15.A:TodayisJunefirst,Children’sDay.Whenisyourbirthday,Mary?B:Tomorrow.11-15ABACCIV.选择填空。16-20CBABC21-25DCCDA26-30BABABV.按要求转换句型,(一空一词)。31.doesn’t,come32.Does,like33.Whereis34.Why,you35.What,animals36.I,have37.come,from38.wants,much七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)VI.组词成句。39.Doyouwanttoseethekoalas?40.ThesmartgiraffedoesnotcomefromSouthAfrica.41.Let’sseethedolphinsfirst.42.Whydotheywanttoseethosepandas?VII.填空。43.What,44.want,45.in,46.sale,47.What48.color,49.me,50.about,51.small,52.take,53.How,54.much,55.Here,VIII.把下列问题的正确答语的序号填入题前的括号内,其中有多余选项。56-60BEGDFIX.完型填空。61-65CBACD66-70CBDCDX.阅读理解(A)71-75BBCBA(B)76-80TTFFT(C)81-85BCCACXI.书面表达参考范文。LinTaousuallygoestothezoowithhisparents.Helikestoseeanimals.Inhisroomtherearemanytoys.Mostofthemareboyanimals.Allkindsofanimalsinhisroomarehisgoodfriend.Everydayheplayswiththem.Sometimesheaskshisfriendstohishometoplay.Onvacationorweekendsheliketoseethemonkeysandelephantsinthezoo,andthedolphinshowishisfavorite.单元学习评价四(Unit4)I.听句子,选出相应的图画。1.Thisismydresser.2.Heusuallygoestoworkat7:30.3.Let’splaysoccer.4.Sheusuallydoesherhomeworkintheevening.5.HowmuchisthisT-shirt.1-5CADEBII.听句子,选择相应的答语。6.Doyoulikesalad?7.DotheylikeFrenchfries?8.DoesBoblikeicecream?9.Let’shavesalad.10.Doessheoftengotoseeamovie。6-10ABBACIII.听短文,补全表格,他们喜欢的食物就划“√”,不喜欢的就划“”。Tim:Hi,Mary,nicetomeetyou.Mary:Hi,Tim,nicetomeetyou,too.Tim:Whatdoyoulikeforbreakfast,Mary?Mary:Ilikemilkandoranges.Whataboutyou?Tim:Ilikehamburgersandoranges.ButIdon’tlikesalad.PDF 文件使用 3Mary:Idon’tlikesalad,either.Doyoulikemilk?Tim:No.11-15√√√IV.单项选择。16-20DDCBA21-25BDCDCV.根据首字母提示或汉语意思,补全所缺单词,每空一词。26.come27.Americans28.wants29.languages30.UnitedVI.用所给词的适当形式填空。31.Japanese32.countries33.Australians34.don’twatch35.stayingVII.把下列问题的正确答语的序号填入题前的括号内,其中有多余选项。36-40GDBCFVIII.认真观察所给图片,根据图片信息完成下列小对话。每空一词。41.sleeping42.Why43.boring44.Yes45.lovely/cuteIX.根据对话内容,在空白处填上合适的单词。每空一词。46.How47.go48.like/want49.watch50.soundsX.按要求完成句子。51.much52.do,do53.Whatdoes,want54.Wheredoes55.Can,orXI.完形填空。56-60DCBAC61-65BDACCXII.阅读理解。A)66-70BCDDCB)71-75TTFFTC)76-80DBDCCD)81-85BDCDDXIII.书面表达参考范文。Jennyhadabusyweekend.LastSaturdaymorning,shedidherhomeworkandpracticedspeakingEng-lishathome.ShewatchedTVandplayedtennisonSaturdayafternoon.Thatnight,shewenttothemovies.OnSundaymorning,shecleanedherroomandwenttothebeach..OnSundayafternoon,shevisitedherfriendsandwentshopping.Shehadapartylastnight.Whatabusybuthappyweekendshehad!单元学习评价五(Unit5)I.听句子,选图片。本题读一遍。1.Mymotherworksinabank.2.Don’tgoout,It’srainytoday.3.MyfriendLilylikesdolphinsverymuch4.Look!Thechildrenarecleaningtheroom.5.MynewEnglishteacherisfromtheUnitedKingdom.1-5BBCCB((((4七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)II.听小对话,回答问题。本题读一遍。6.A:Doyoulivenearthebookshop,Mary?B:No,myhomeisnearthesupermarket.Q:WheredoesMarylive?7.A:Rick,what’syourfavoritesubjectatschool?B:P.E.Becauseit’srelaxing.Q:What’sRick’sfavoritesubjectatschool?8.A:Aretheykoalas?B:Yes,theyare.A:Dotheylikeeatingmeat?B:No,theylikeeatingleaves.Q:Dokoalaslikeeatingmeat?9.A:Who’sthemanintheshop,Joe?B:Oh,that’smyfather.A:Whatdoesyourfatherdo?B:He’sareporterataTVstation.Q:WheredoesJoe’sfatherwork?10.A:Sarah.DoyouhavescienceonMonday?B:Yes.WealsohavescienceonWednesday.Q:WhendoesSarahhavescience?6-10ACBDA11.M:WhatdoesMr.Brownlooklike?W:Heisnotverytallorheavy,buthissonisverytall.12.M:IthinkyouspeakEnglishverywell.AreyoufromtheUnitedStates?W:Thankyou,sir.ButI’manAustralian.13.M:Hello!MayIspeaktoAmy?W:Hello!ThisisAmyspeaking.Who’sthat?14.M:Whatanimalsdoyoulike,Kelly?W:Ilikepandas.Theyarereallycute.15.M:Doyoulikethecoldweatherinwinter?W:Yes,Ido.M;Why?W:BecauseIcanplaywiththesnowatthattime.11-15CCAACIII.听两个长对话回答问题。本题读两遍。听下面一段长对话,回答16-17两小题。M:Hello,Jodie!W:Hi,Sam!Howisyournewschool?M:It’sgreatandit’snearyourhouse.W:IsitonAppleStreet?PDF 文件使用 M:No,it’sonBananaStreet.Intheneighborhoodoftheschool,thereisabeautifulpark.W:Thatsoundsgood.Isthereabookshop?M:Yes,it’sacrossfrommyschool.Andthereisarestaurantnexttomyschool.W:Soyouoftenhavelunchthere,right?M:Yes.Ihopetoseeyouthere,too.听下面一段长对话,回答18-20三小题.M:Hello,madam!ThisisXichengPoliceStation.CanIhelpyou?W:Yes.It’saboutmydaughter,Sandy.Shegoestoschoolthismorning,andshedoesn’tcomebackyet.It’salreadyeleveno’clockand…M:What’syournameandaddress?W:MrsRead,57ZhongshanRoad.M:Howoldisyourdaughter?W:Sheisonlysixyearsold.M:Andwhatdoesshelooklike?W:Shehasblueeyesandlonghair…M:What’sshewearingtoday?W:She’swearingaredcoat,brownpantsandblackshoes.M:OK.We’lldoourbesttofindherandtelephoneyouassoonaspossible.W:Thankyou.Goodbye!16-20ACACBIV.单项选择。21-25CADDA26-30BCBAC31-35BCBCCV.用所给词的适当形式填空。36.amcleaning37.making,are38.coming39.listening40.photos41.swimming42.toplay43.toeat44.areflying45.donotspeakVI.句型转换。46.Theydon’tdotheirhomeworkeveryday.47.Jennyisn’trunning.48.IsTomlookingatapicture?Yes,heis.49.DoyoureadEnglishinthemorning?No,wedon’t.50.Whatarethegirlsdoingoverthere?VII.根据文章的需要把下列单词填入文章,使句子通顺。注意大小写。51.are52.playing53.yo-yos54.dancing55.on56.sitting57.Where58.What59for60.catchVIII.选择方框中得句子补全对话。61-65CADEBIX.根据图片中的情景,在空白填上一个适当的句子,使对话完整。66.Arethey(playing)atschool?(orsomeotherplaces)七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)67.He’shere./He’sinthemiddleoftheroom./He’sinthecenteroftheroom.68.He’s/It’sJack.69.She’s/That’sRose.70.Whereareyou?/WhatareyoudoingX.短文理解。(A)71-75TFFTT(B)76-80ADBBC(C)81.It’sonthecorner.82.Yes,thereis.83.No,itisn’t.83.No,hecan’t.85.Onfoot./HewalkstoschoolXI.书面表达参考范文。Hello,everyone.TodayisSunday.It’safineday.I’minNo.7Middleschoolnow.Look,manystudentsareintheplayground.Someboysareplayingbasketball.Somegirlsareplayingvolle-yball.Thereisanexcitingfootballgame.Othersareplayinggames.Allofthestudentsaredoingsports.单元学习评价六(Unit6)I.听录音选择正确的图画。1.M:Whatisthis?W:It'sacup.2.W:IsthisanEnglishcaroraChinesecar?M:AnEnglishcar.3.M:Howmanycarsarethereinthereinthepicture?W:Theyare7.4.M:What'sthatoverthere?W:It'sapencil-box.Oh,no,it'sabook.5.W:HowoldisMrSmith?M:Sorry,Idon'tknow.ButIknowheisveryold.1-5ACCBCII.听对话,选择正确的答案。每个对话念两遍。6.A:WhatdoesAnn’smotherdo?B:SheisaChineseteacher,butshewantstobeareporter.Q:WhatdoesAnn’smotherwanttobe?7.A:Let’sgotoseepandas,Jim.B:Whydoyoulikepandas?A:Becausethey’recute.B:ButIlikedolphins.They’reveryfun.Q:WhydoesJimlikedolphins?PDF 文件使用 58.A:Areyouabankclerk,John?B:Yes.It’sbusyandboring.A:Whatdoyouwanttobe?B:Oh,Iwanttobeapoliceofficer.It’sveryexciting.Q:DoesJohnlikehisjob?9.A:Whendoyouusuallygotobed?B:Iusuallygotobedat9o’clock.Whataboutyou,Jennifer?A:Iusuallygotobedat11o’clock.B:Oh,it’sverylate,Ithink.Q:WhattimedoesJennifergotobed?10.A:What’syourfavoritesubject,David?B:Math.It’sinteresting.Doyoulikeit,Gina?A:No,Ithinkit’stoodifficult.IlikeChinese.Q:WhatsubjectdoesGinalike?6-10DCBCDIII.听短文后,完成下列表格。短文念三遍。LinMeihasthreepenpals.TheyareSally,KevinandJulie.SallyandJuliearegirls.SallyisfromAmer-icaandJulieisfromAustralia.Kevinisaboy.HeisfromEngland.Heis14yearsold.Sallyistheoldest.Sheis15yearsold.JulielikesartandKevinlikessport.Sally’sfavoritesubjectismusic.11.1512.music13.England14.1415.artIV.听录音完成对。对话念三遍。A:CanIhelpyou?B:Yes,please.I’dlikeapizza.A:Whatsizewouldyoulike?B:Amediumpizza,please.A:Whatwouldyoulikeonit?B:Onionsandcheese,please.A:What’syourphonenumber?B:555-2468.A:What’syouraddress?B:223GreenStreet.16.help17.size18.medium19.number20.addressV.按要求把单词补充完整。21.weather22.terrible23.sunny24.watching25.aresinging26.winter27.prettygood28.cook29.surprised30.lyingVI.单项选择。31-35BCBCD36-40BCAAAVII.句型转换。41.Are;any42.What;doing?43.How’stheweathertoday?44.Look!UncleJoeiscookingathome.6七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)45.TheweatherinFranceiscoolandwindyinwinter.VIII.完型填空。46-50ABCDB51-55CDABDX.补全对话。56.help,57join,58.know,59.What’s,60.old,61contact,62.Address,63.about,64.is,65.outXI.阅读理解。(A)66Judy67.inGermany68notbad69.Iamstudying70It’scoldanddry.It’ssnowingoutside.71Cahenhuan72Hainan73Prettygood74I’mtalkingtomygoodfriend,Judy!75Hainanissunnyandhot(B)76-80CBBCA(C)81-85ACDBC(D)86-90TFFTFXII.书面表达参考范文。ItistimeforsportsItisabouthalfpastfour.Itistimeforsports.Thestudentsareontheplayground.Theyareplayingafootballmatch.LiDongisoneofthem..Heisgoodatfootball.Heplayswell.Heisontheschoolfootballteam.Lookattheboysaroundthebasketballcourt.Manyboysarewatchingabasketballmatch.Thetallboy,Tanglinisverygoodatplayingbasketball.Heisveryfastandheplayswell.Histeamissuretowin.Ihopetheycanbethegoodplayersofourcountry,too.单元学习评价七(Unit7)I.听句子,选择正确答案。1.Thesearethetrainersyoutriedon.2.TheT-shirtlookssmartandmodern.3.ItisMillie’snewblouse.4.Simonboughtapairofbluejeansyesterday.5.Whosesweateristhis?1-5DBAECII.听句子,找出内容相同或相近的选项。6.KittydoeswellinEnglish.7.ThedresscostLinda500dollars.8.Thanksalotforgivingmeahand.9.Shegoesbackhomeaftershesendstheletter.10.Ihopetohearfromyouassoonaspossible.6-10CCBABIII.听对话,选择正确答案。11.M:we’regoingtohavenoclassestomorrow.Shallwegotothepark?W:oh,yes.It’sSunday.Wedon’tgotoschool.PDF 文件使用 Q:whatdaywasthedayyesterday?12.M:What’syourfavouritesport?W:Swimming.Howniceitistoswiminariverinhotweather.Q:Whatseasondoesthewomanlike?13.M:Mary,you’refromAustralia,aren’tyou?W:No,I’mfromAmerica.Q:WhereisMaryfrom?14.M:Hello,isthat3379065?W:No,that’swrong.Thisis3739056.Q:What’stherighttelephonenumber?15.W:Whydon’tyougowithme?M:Ihavetolookaftermyfatherinthehospital.Q:Whatdoesthemanhavetodo?11-15DDCCCIV.听短文,判断正确(T)错误(F)。ThisisBetty.Sheismyauntanduncle’sdaughter.Sheiseleven.Betty’sbrotherisJohn.Helookslikemyuncle.Heisthirteen.He’sastudent.NowBettyandJohnareinmyhome.Theyarehavingagoodtime.16-20TTFFFV.根据句子及汉语意思写出单词。21.blonde22.black23.rock24.image25.mediumVI.根据答语,写出相应的问句26.Whatdoeshelooklike?27.WhatdidyoudolastSunday?28.Whatcolorisherhair?29.Whichgirlisyoursister?30.Wheredoesshework?VII.将下列句子顺序排列成一个完整的对话。第一句已用斜体字标出。31-40BFDCHJIEGKVIII.从方框中选择正确的句子补全对话,其中有两个选项是多余的。41-45CEABDIX.单项选择。46—50ACBBB51—55CDCCB56—60DCBCBX.完形填空。61—65BDBCA66—70BACBAXI.阅读理解。A)71—75SKSKSB)76—80FFTFT((七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)(C)81—85ABACC(D)86—90DAECBXII.书面表达参考范文。Dearaunt,Iamverygladtomeetyouattheairport,butIhavenevermetyoubefore.SoIshalldescribemetoyou.Iamatallboywithapairofglasses.Ihaveamediumbuild.Iam13yearsold.Ihavearoundfacewiththickhair.Itiseasytorecognizeme.Iwearoldjeans,aT-shirt,andapairofsportsshoes.We’llmeetatthenorthgateoftheairportat10:25am.Ihopeyoucanmeetmethereontime.YoursTomGreen单元学习评价八(Unit8)I.根据你所听到的对话,填写表格。Ed:Wheredoyouwork,Jim?Jim:Iworkinthelibrary.Ed:Howdoyougothere?Jim:Bybus.Ed:Doyougothereeveryday?Jim:No,Igotherethreetimesaweek.Whataboutyou,Ed?Ed:Iworkinafactory.InthedaytimeIsleepandatnightIwork.Jim:Howdoyougothere?Ed:Iridemybiketothefactoryeveryafternoon.Idon'tliketakingabus.1.factory2.bybike3.everynight4.library5.bybusII.听对话,选择正确的答案,对话只读一遍。6.A:Lucy,Whendoyougotoschool?B:Igotoschoolatsevenfifteen.7.A:Mum,canIgoouttoplaybasketball?B:No,it’sraininghard8.A:AretheywatchingTVorreadingbooks?B:Theyarereadingbooks9.A:HanMei,whatdoyouwanttobe?B:Iwanttobeateacher.BecauseIlikechildren.10.A:Excuseme,whereisthelibrary?B:It’soverthere,It’snexttoHongxingHotel.6-10BBCCBIII.听两段长对话,分别回答11-12和13-15的问题。1.听一段长对话,回答第11,12两小题。A:Hello,thisisJim,whoisthat?B:Hi,Jim.ThisisBill.A:Oh,Bill,What’stheweatherlikethere?PDF 文件使用 7B:It’scloudy.Whatareyoudoingnow,Jim?A:IamwatchingTV.B:Great!I’mwatchingTVtoo!2.听一段长对话,回答第13—15三小题。A:LinTao,CanIaskyousomequestions?B:OkA:Whatdoesyourmotherdo?B:Sheisateacher.SheteachesEnglish.A:Whatdoyouwanttobe,LinTao?B:Iwanttobeateachertoo.Whataboutyou,Tom?A:Iwanttobeareporter.Icanmeetinterestingpeopleeveryday.11-15CCCBBIV.单项选择。16-20CACBC21-25ACBCDV.给句子排序,组成对话。26.(D)27.(J)28.(A)29.(H)30.(F)31.(C)32.(G)33.(B)34.(E)35.(I)VI.补全对话。36.Can37.like38.size39.would40.what41.on42.How43.much44.Here45.welcomeVII.用所给词的适当形式填空。46.has47.fruit/fruits48.would49.pieces50.teachers’51.open52.fish53.togo54.drinks55.herVIII.句型转换。56.Whatcan,see57.Whatwould58.can’t,any59.Howmany60.tohave61.wrongwith62.glasses,milk63.wouldlike64.Wouldthey65.WhatsizepizzadoIX.完形填空。66-70CBDAD71-75BBACCX.阅读理解。A)76-80BCABAB)81-85DACDAC)86-90BBBABXI.书面表达参考范文。Hello,Mary。Welcometoourclass.Hereareourclassrules.Youmustreaditcarefully.Asamiddleschoolstudentwecan’tarrivelateforclassonweekdays.Wemustwearcleanclotheseveryday.Wemuststandupwhenateachergoesintotheclassroom.Whenyouhavenayquestionsinclass,pleaseputupyourhands.WehavetoeatanddrinkinthediningroomWehavetocleanourclassroomeveryday.Don’tleaveschoolifyouarenotallowed(允许).Iwishyoucanobey(遵守)theserules.(((8七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)单元学习评价九(Unit9)I.听对话,选择正确答案。1.W:WhatfestivaldoyouhaveinChinainautumn?M:WehaveMid-autumnDay.Itisthetimeforfamiliestogettogether.Andweeatmooncakesonthatday.2.M:Linda,can’tyouspeakEnglish?W:Yes,Ican.3.W:Maria,what’syourfavoritefestival?M:OfcoursetheSpringFestivalinChina,butmysisterlikesChristmasbest.4.M:Helen,whattimedoesyourbrothergetuponSundaymorning?W:HegetsupathalfpasteightonSundaymorning.5.W:Canyouposttheletterforme,Tom?Iambusywiththehousework.M:OK,Mother.Iwillgotothepostofficethisaftermoon.1-5ABCBCII.听句子,选择与其意思相同或相似的句子。6.HowistheweatherinBeijing?7.Whichseasondoyoulikebest?8.Icouldn’tswimwhenIwastwelve.9.What’sthematterwithyou?10.What’stheshapeofyourpresent?6-10EBCDAIII.听对话,根据其内容完成下面短文。W:Excuseme.HowcanIgettotheEastPark,please?M:Well,goalongthestreet,andtakethesecondturningontheright.Thenwalkon.You’llseetheparkinfrontofyou.W:Howlongwillitwaketowalkthere?M:It’sabouttwentyminutes’walk.W:Thanksalot.M:You’rewelcome.11.Park12.second13.right14.front15.twentyIV.听短文,选择正确答案。Mycountryhasallfourseasons:winter,spring,summerandfall.Wegirlsweardifferentclothesineachseason.It’sverycoldinwinter,soweneedheavysweatersandwoolskirts.Welikespring.Wetakeoffourheavycoatsandsweatersthen.Inspringwewearlight(单薄的)skirts.Theweatheroftenchangesinspring.It’snottoohotandit’snottoocold.Insummerweputonlightclothing.Weneedcoolclothing.Theweatherdoesn’tchangemuch.It’salwayshot.It’scoolinfall.Theweatheroftenchanges.Girlswearlightcoatsandsweatersthem.Everyseasonisnice.Ilikethemall.16-20CABCAPDF 文件使用 V.单项选择。21-25BACBC26-30BBCCB31-35ADBDCVI.用括号中词的适当形式填空。36.have,did,had,went37.did,do,studied38.did,didn’t,got,drank,ate39.What,about,didn’tdo,visited40.played,were.VII.将下列对话补充完整。41.was42.good/wonderful/great…43.did44.had45.visited46.go47.went48.What49.about50.didn’tVIII.找出下列问题的正确答案。51.g52.e53.d54.i55.c56.a57.b58.f59.j60.hIX.完形填空。61-65DCCCD66-70DBBABX.阅读理解。A)71-75BDBCCB)76-80BCADCC)81-85CABCAXI.书面表达参考范文。Everyfamilyhaslotsofhouseworktodo,sodoesmine.Inmyfamily,myfatheroftencleansthegar-den,heplantsflowersandtreesinthegarden,soourgardenisverybeautiful.mymothercooksforusever-yday,sheisgoodatcooking,sowehaveniceandhealthyfoodathome,whenwehaveparties,theguestslikeourfoodverymuch,Iamproudofmymother.MysisterandIdosomecleaningatweekends,wecleanourhouse,watertheflowers...,somyparentscanhaveagoodrest,weallfeelveryhappy,Ithinkitisgoodforustodosomehousework,wecanunderstandourparentsbetter,italsocanmakeuswiseandstrong.单元学习评价十(Unit10)I.听小对话,选择图片,读一遍.1.W:Bob,whatdoyouwanttobewhenyougrowup?M:Myparentswantmetobeacook,butIwanttobeadoctor.2.M:Doesyoursistergotoworkbybikeorbycar,Lucy?W:Sheoftenridesherbiketowork.3.M:Whatareyougoingtodothisweekend?W:Wearegoingtoswimwithfriends.4.M:Hey,Gina.CanyoucometomypartyonSaturdayafternoon?W:I’msorry,Ican’t,SunNing.Ihavetohelpmyparentswashclothes5.W:Alan,cometomyroomandIwillgiveyousomemedicine.M:OK,I’mcoming.1—5CAAAC(((七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)II.根据所听对话及对话后的问题,选择正确答案。6.W:Excuseme,whichisthewaytotheanimalworld?M:Godownthisroadandyoucanseeitnearthepostoffice.7.W:What’stheweatherliketoday?M:It’sfine,butitwasrainyyesterday.8.W:Hello.ThisisBettyspeaking.M:Hello,Betty.ThisisTim.MayIspeaktoMrsRead?W:I’msorry.,sheisoutatthemoment.CanItakeamessage?9.W:Areyoubettertoday.Dick?M:Yes,alittlebetter.Thanks.ButIstillcan’twalk.10.W:Howdidyougotoschooltoday?M:Onfoot.Iusuallygotoschoolbybike,buttodayitisbroken.6—10ABBCBIII.根据所听到的短文内容,选择正确答案。(听两遍)“Don’teatmeatandcakes,”herdoctorsaidtoher.“I'mgoingtostophereatingthem,doctor。”Herhusbandsaid.Thenextmorning,MrsBrownmadeabeautifulcakeforherhusband,andherhusbandatehalfofit.Thenhewentout.MrsBrowncutaverysmallpieceofthecakeandateit.Itwasverygood.Shecutabiggerpieceandateit.Inafewminutes,shefinishedthecake.“Myhusbandisgoingtobeveryangry,”shesaid.“WhatamIgoingtodo?”Shemadeanothercakeveryquickly,atehaftofthat,andlefthalfonthetable.Herhusbandcamebacklater.Hesawthehalfcakeonthetableandwasveryhappy.11-15BACDDIV.单项选择。16-20DBCAC21-25DCCCA26-30CBBCAV.根据情景,从方框内选择适当的句子序号填在横线上,使对话通顺,完整。有两个是干扰选项。31-35CFAGBVI.完形填空。36-40BADDA41-45BCCABVI.阅读理解。(A)46-50DBCDD(B)51-55FFTFT(C)56-60DBCABVII.书面表达参考范文。DearMsWest,WelcometoWuhanandwelcometoourschool.MynameisZhouChen.IaminClass3,Grade7.Nowletmetellyousomethingabouttheweatherhere.WhenyouarriveinWuhan,itisstillsummer.SoitisveryPDF 文件使用 9hotwhenyougethere.YouneedtowearyourT-shirt,skirtsorshorts.TheautumnhereisfromSeptembertoNovember.It’softensunnyandwarmhere.Youcantakejackets,sweatersandshirts.Andthencomeswinter.Itiscoldhere.Soyouneedtotakewarmclothesandscarfs.Ihopeyouhaveagoodtrip.Yours,ZhouChen单元学习评价十一(Unit11)I.听句子,选择与句子内容相符的图片。每个句子读一遍。1.Mr.ZhangteachesusEnglish.2.JimisfromtheU.S.A.HespeaksEnglishverywell.3.Don’tworry.Letmehelpyoufindyourwayhome.4.Jack,what’sthetime,please?5.Theboyhasaroundfaceandsmalleyes.1-5BAAABIII.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读一遍。6.M:Linda,whatdoyouhaveforbreakfast?W:Ihavesomebreadandmilk.M:Whataboutlunch?W:Ihavesomechickenandrice.Q:WhatdoesLindahaveforlunch?7.M:Lily,whatdoesyourfatherdo?W:Heisadoctor.M:Isyouruncleadoctor,too?W:No,heisateacher.Q:WhatdoesLily’suncledo?8.W:Tom,howmuchisyourshirt?M:70yuan.W:Itlooksverynice.M:Thankyou.Q:HowmuchisTom’sshirt?9.M:Whatdoesyoursisterlooklike,Kate?W:Shehasbigeyesandshorthair.Q:IsKate’ssister’shairlong?10.M:Wouldyouliketogoswimmingwithus,Lily?W:Oh,I’msorry,Ican’t.Iwanttoseemygrandparents.Q:WillLilygoswimmingwiththem?6-10CCBCB10七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)III.听短文,回答问题。MynameisTom.Thisisaphotoofmyfamily.Lookatthelittlegirlingreen.Sheismysister,Susan.Sheiseleven.TheboyintheredT-shirtisme.Iamthirteenyearsold.Whoistheoldman,doyouknow?Heismygrandpa.Lookatthetwomeninthephoto.Themaninabluecoatismyfather.Themaninawhiteshirtismyuncle.Ihaveahappyfamily.11-15CBCBBIV.选择填空。16-20BCABC21-25CBADCV.用所给的选项补全对话。26-30BDACEVI.完形填空。31-35ACADD36-40CBCDAVII.阅读理解。(A)41-45ADCDA(B)46-50TFTTF(C)51-55DBCABVIII.书面表达参考范文。MyPenFriendIhaveapenfriend.HisnameisTomWhite.HeisanEnglishboy.HeisfromLondon,England.Heistwelveyearsold.HelikesEnglishverymuch,buthedoesn’tlikemaths.Helikesicecreamverymuch,buthedoesn’tlikemilk.Hisfavoritecolorisred,buthedoesn’tlikeyellowatall.单元学习评价十二(Unit12)一、听句子,选择正确图片,其中有两幅是多余的。每个句子读两遍。1.Myfatherisadoctor.2.ThegirlinaredskirtisKate.3.I’dliketogofishingthisSunday.4.Pandasaremyfavoriteanimals.5.Iwantacupoftea.1-5AECDB二、听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读两遍。6.Howoldishe?7.What’sthetime,please?8.Whatdoyoudo?9.Helpyourselftosomefish.10.What’swrongwithyou?6-10ABBCAPDF 文件使用 三、听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。听对话1,回答11-12题。M:AreyoufreethisSunday?W:Yes,what’sup?M:Wewanttogoforapicnic.Wouldyouliketogowithus?W:Goodidea.M:Let’smeetathalfpastseventomorrowmorning.W:OK.Seeyouthen.M:Seeyou.听对话2,回答13-15题。M:WhatcanIdoforyou,madam?W:Iwantashirtformyson.M:Whataboutthewhiteone?W:Itlooksnice.Howmuchisit?M:Sixtyyuan.W:OK,I’lltakeit.11-15BCBABIV.单项选择。16-20DACCD21-25DCCBB26-30DBACBV.补全对话31.think32.host33.him34.What35.isVI.选词填空。36of,37classes,38after,39helps,40shopping,41any,42plays,43ismaking,44his,45toflyVII.单词拼写。46any,47during,48stories,49dangerous,50policewomen,51look,52captain,53crowded,54exciting,55rightVIII.完型填空。56-60BCCCD61-65ABCCAIX.阅读理解。66-70(A)BACD略71-75(B)BDDDA76-80(C)BDCDD81-85(D)ABACC86-90FTFTFE)91behind,92ticket,93his,94park,95streetX.书面表达参考范文。ItisafineSunday.Therearemanypeopleinthepark.Theyareplayinghappily(高兴地).Someareplayingbeachvolleyballonthebeach.Amanislyingonthechair.Amanisswimming.Hecanswimverywell.Amanistalkingwithhim.Heislearningfromhim(向他学习游泳).Everyoneishavingagoodtime单元学习评价十三(期末综合测试)I.听对话,选择与对话内容相符的图片。1.M:WhatdoesBoblooklike?(七年级新课程单元学习评价手册(下)W:He’sshortandmediumbuild.He’sthedirectoroftheplanetarium.2.M:CanIhelpyou?W:Yes,I’dlikeabowlofnoodles,please.3.M:Howwasyourweekend,Sarah?W:Great!Iplayedvolleyballwithmyfriends.4.W:Whatdoyouthinkofthesilverkeyring?M:Ilikeitverymuch.It’ssocool.5.W:Hey,Jack,Youknowtherules.Don’tdriveonthisroad.M:SorryMissClark.1~5DFAEBII.听对话,判断所给句子的正误。听第一段对话,判断第6-7小题。W:Excuseme,John.Haveyouseenmypencil?M:Oh,yes.Isityours?Ipickeditupontheplaygroundjustnow.Hereyouare!W:Thanksverymuch.M:Notatall.听第二段对话,判断第8-10小题。M:It’sgoodtoseeyouback.HowisyourholidayinBeijing?W:Great.I’dhadawonderfultime.M:DidyouseetheGreatWall?W:Yes,itwasverybeautiful.HereismypictureoftheGreatWall.M:Oh,it’sevenmorewonderfulthanIthought.Whatotherplacesdidyouvisit?W:Beijingzoo,ZhongshanParkandtheHistoryMuseum.M:IhopeIcanvisitBeijingnextyear.6-10.TFTFTIII.听对话,根据对话内容,选择最佳选项。听第一段对话,回答第11-12小题。M:Hello,Alice!IwaswonderingIcouldtalktoyouaboutoureveningparty?W:Yes,ofcourse,Jack!M:WhattimedoyouthinkisOK?W:WouldtomorroweveningbeOK?M:Certainly.Icancomeat7:30.W:Couldyoumakeitalittleearlier?M:Yes.ShallIcometoyourhome?W:No.I’llbeintheoffice,solet’smeetthere.M:I’llcometoyourofficeatseventomorrowevening!W:Good.Seeyouthen.听第二段对话,回答第13-15小题。M:Hello,thisisSally.W:Hello,Ben.Ihaven’tseenyouforalongtime.Wherehaveyoubeen?PDF 文件使用 11M:IntheUK.Howareyou?ImissyouandmyfriendsinBeijing.W:Fine,thanks.HowisweathernowintheUK?M:ItbeginswarmSpringiscoming,it’sMarchnow.W:Howlongdoesitlast?M:Foraboutthreemonths.11-15BACAAIV.单项选择。16-20BAACD21-25AADAA26-30DBCAA31-32DAV.请你根据表格中所给的提示词语,把下面所给的单词按照类别分别写在不同的分类栏里。33.DFIG34.ACH35.BEJVI.补全对话。在横线上填上适当的单词、短语或句子,使对话完整。36.Can/MayIhelpyou37.Ihavenoidea38.somethingtodrink39.Whatabout40.waitforamomentVII.完形填空。41-45BBDCA46-50ADBCBVIII.阅读理解。A)51-55CDBABB)56-60DBCABC)61.exam62.Askateacherortutorabouthowtorevise.63.Takeshortrestsduringyourtimeofworkandrevision.64.Youfeelillorworried.65.Getenoughsleep,andeathealthyfood.Don’tgostraighttobedafterstudyingintheevening.D)66-70BCACCE)71-75ADDACIX.语言综合运用。76.Did;find77.wasborn78.Howlongdid79.willhave80.Both;and;wereX.书面表达参考范文。IamLucy.Iwouldliketotalkaboutmyself.Iamtwelveyearsold.Iamatallgirlwithshortandcurlyhair,Iamalittlequiet.Iliketraveling.OnMay1st,IwenttoShanghaiandvisitedthe2010EXPO.theweatherwascloudyandwarm,theEXPOisverygreatandwonderful.IwasexcitedandIhadagoodtimethatday.(((((本文由(www.wenku1.com)首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:

我要回帖

更多关于 has yet to do 的文章

随机推荐