英语这里Pouring water sipping coffeespa water是什么意思思?

【 ゛.&荣耀一中.m 】阿摩司,强大的英语翻唱存在。【衡阳市一中吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:14,155贴子:
【 ゛.&荣耀一中.m 】阿摩司,强大的英语翻唱存在。收藏
We will never be apart素颜英文版对唱填词:代芙妮 编曲:阿摩司演唱:代芙妮 阿摩司I rememberd the peaceful midnightMissing you because of the moonlightI wish I could take the fastest flightSee the dews in the sunlightWorking in the office all night longOpened up shutter to see the sunrisePouring water ,sipping coffee,Another working day!I’m longing to see you , my loveI can read your mind though I’m so far Every day’s work , I feel so hardI know baby , that hurt my heartMy nature’s telling me to follow you whole lifeThat is our fate, the god-given fateI will give you all my love We will never be apartGoing through the bitter or sweet , thick and thin , we will see the sparkI know you will try your bestsome day give me a loving homeMake a wish , on the starsWe will stay forever young. I will give you all my love We will never be apartGoing through the bitter or sweet , thick and thin , we will see the sparkI know you will try your bestsome day give me a loving homeMake a wish , on the starsWe will stay here forever young.When I hold your hand some dayDiamonds match you really greatTears in my eyes, I know it's all because of the true love I know we will try our best living happily till the enda loving home for youour sweet homeWe’ll be here forever young
下个路口见 英文版 代芙妮填词 阿摩司老师演唱刚下的地铁还不算拥挤 The subway is not really so crowded你那边飞机碰巧也落地 Your plane also happened to arrive in东京下雨 淋湿巴黎 Tokyo’s rainy, Paris' rainy收音机 你听几点几 Radio, which channel you are listening?当半个地球外还有个你 When I ran into you dramatically当相遇还没到对的 时 机 But it is not the right time when we met夏天一去 又是冬季 Summer has gone, winter has come7 11 暖杯巧克力 Seven-eleven , cappuccino is great秒针转动 DI DI DA----Sweep-second’s ticking DIDIDA小小时差 DI DI DA ----Little slack time DIDIDA我早茶月光洒 在 你头 发Sprinkle the silver moon dust on your hair平行的画 DI DI DA parallel lines DIDIDA几时交叉 DI DI DA Maybe cross one time DIDIDA下个路口再见吧Next junction get together忙碌会议你头脑转不停You are always busy , like a spinning top我街头散步偷偷喘口气Taking a walk , just to relax my soul伦敦叹息 倾听悉尼London will sigh, hear Sydney 同时期 就像在一起 The same time, we seem to be together我偏爱弗朗明哥的热情I prefer flamenco’s passion ,can’t you see?你倾心维也纳古典钢 琴Your love is the classical piano of Vienna.不曾相遇 未曾熟悉 We never meet, unfamiliar深呼吸 你会在哪里Taking a breath, where are you ? I wanna know!秒针转动 DI DI DA----Sweep-second’s ticking DIDIDA小小时差 DI DI DA ----Little slack time DIDIDA我早茶月光洒 在 你头 发Sprinkle the silver moon dust on your hair平行的画 DI DI DA parallel lines DIDIDA几时交叉 DI DI DA Maybe cross one time DIDIDA下个路口再见吧Next junction get together秒针转动 DI DI DA----Sweep-second’s ticking DIDIDA小小时差 DI DI DA ----Little slack time DIDIDA我早茶月光洒 在 你头 发Sprinkle the silver moon dust on your hair平行的画 DI DI DA parallel lines DIDIDA几时交叉 DI DI DA Maybe cross one time DIDIDA下个路口再见吧Next junction get together
你是我心内的一首歌英文版 阿摩司编曲 阿摩司演唱 代芙妮填词 When I get online search you againYour gray portrait let me downThere is hesitation in my heartI just want to hide my loveLove is a vine that grows in my heartI lost myself , I miss youI know some day I will say my love Say your loveI’ll be lonely without youJust one more tryHow I wish we could be free to loveI wanna prayPray for the true love lighten my lifeLove lighten my life Going through the labyrinth I seeYou are like sweet morning lightYour smile as the rainbow after rain Take me as yours , take my lifeYou are music always on my mindFlowers come out love arriveMelodies for you will never endThough life is brief , love is longThough life is brief , love is longI know your loveI know your loveI know you are the one I only loveI know you are the one I only loveI’m standing hereI’m standing hereYou are the true love lighten my lifeLove lighten my lifeGoing through the labyrinth I seeYou are like sweet morning lightYour smile as the rainbow after rain Take me as yours , take my life
这他主页。
王力宏《我们的歌》英文版 代芙妮填词 阿摩司编曲 阿摩司演唱Playing this song many timesI can't help playing againFrom the morning till the nightYou're always by my sideMuch as the world are not safeMusic can heal all the painsDrowning in my dreamy landYou see me beat the band !No matter I play the jazz or blues , My love for you will not changeI don't care whether you could remember or notIf I play hiphop or rock and roll My love for you will not changeAll my memories for you inscribed with loveI wrote just for youSing along, read my mindI hope you , understandWe will never kiss goodbye! If only you could end my duet with loveyeah…Staying single or falling in loveYou're the reason why I rush in loveYou make me ,as well as my lifeChange more , brilliant ! How can I live without you?We will be here till we're old Music world , loving rainbow hang above
Piano is a home for a little bugI hold my own melody insideI play this prelude just only for youWhen you can read me between two linesSing out your song, simple love songI know you can, loving chords never enda lttle sharpand a small flatThis is our true lifeLove you in lineslove you on lineAs the breath in my whole lifepolyphonyhomophonyYou are my only true loveLived in isolation for so longhow can I fill my heart my soulI play this prelude just only for youWhen you can read me between two linesSing out your song, simple love songI know you can, loving chords never enda lttle sharpand a small flatThis is our true lifeLove you in lineslove you on lineAs the breath in my whole lifepolyphonyhomophonyYou are my only true loveI don’t wanna forget my heartor change my tonelay my piano aloneMy laughter and cryMy only loveall lie in my sweet homeyou are my own cinderellaJust wear your crystal note shoeI'll play this song, you sing alongFulfill our duet with loveI'll play this song, you sing alongFulfill our duet with love
你是我的眼英文翻唱如果我能看得见 If I can see with my eyes就能轻易的分辨白天黑夜 no matter it’s white day or dark night就能准确的在人群中牵住你的手At least I can hold your hand in the crowded street如果我能看得见If I can see with my eyes就能驾车带你到处遨游 I can drive you to the place we dreamt of就能惊喜的从背后给你一个拥抱And give you a surprising hug from your back 如果我能看得见If I can see with my eyes生命也许完全不同 My life is different from before 可能我想要的我喜欢的我爱的都不一样Maybe my favorite , my love are not the same as before眼前的黑不是黑 You know the black is not the black你说的白是什么白 Why the color is white , tell me why?人们说的天空蓝 I know the blue sky is blue, 是我记忆中那团白云背后的蓝天 In my heart , the clear blue sky is behind the white cloud我望向你的脸 When I see your face with my eyes却只能看见一片虚无 But there is nothing, nothing in my eyes是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘 I ask the God why he covered my eyes忘了掀开Forget to move! 你是我的眼 带我领略四季的变换 You are my bright eyes , let me feel the seasons has changed你是我的眼 带我穿越拥挤的人潮 You are my bright eyes, let me go through the crowed street你是我的眼 带我阅读浩瀚的书海You are my bright eyes, leads me to the sea of knowledge因为你是我的眼 Because you are my bright eyes, 让我看见这世界就在我眼前 Let me see the world is just right before my eyes
登录百度帐号Sina Visitor System豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
素颜英文版歌词,素颜英文歌词,素颜英文版,素颜英文版叫什么,素颜英文版下载,素颜英文版歌词下载,素颜,何曼婷,素颜英文版铃声,歌曲素颜英文版,素颜歌词
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
素颜英文版歌词
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口已添加到播放列表
队列中还没有歌曲
去添加歌曲
Mac版酷狗音乐已更新【A路人&KBShinya】素颜(英语版) - 小电视音乐盒 - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
【A路人&KBShinya】素颜(英语版)
小电视音乐盒 第123期
播放:719次
介绍: I rememberd the peaceful midnight