旅游的英语作文带翻译,带下翻译谢谢

求英语作文(带翻译)_百度知道
求英语作文(带翻译)
The different people like different animals.Some people like the dogs,the cats,the birds,the spiders and the ants,but Idon't like spiders and ants,because I afraid of the spiders and ants.But like dog,maybe you will think I have no definite view very much.
I have a dog.It name is Johnny,my family members like it very much,because it is very hoyal.Why I say like this,because we go to park together,he can in the an original place wait for me,and it don't eat a stranger give food,he only eat I give food,and he can eat not have.
I like he.My family members likes he.Because he is my best friend.不同的人喜欢不同的动物。有些人喜欢狗、猫、鸟、蜘蛛、蚂蚁、蜘蛛和蚂蚁,但我不喜欢,因为我害怕蜘蛛和蚂蚁。但像狗一样,也许你会认为我很没有主见。我有一只狗。它的名字是约翰,我的家人非常喜欢它,因为它非常忠诚。为什么我这样说,因为我们一起去公园,他可以在一个原始的地方等我,不要吃陌生人给的食物,他只吃我给的食物,不可以吃。我喜欢他。我的家人喜欢他。因为他是我最好的朋友。
采纳率:55%
在网上的翻译系统里写上查到中文作文翻译过来,就OK了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文:你通常如何感谢某个帮助你的人带中文翻译
英语作文:你通常如何感谢某个帮助你的人带中文翻译
How do you usually thank someone who helps you?为你解答,如有帮助请采纳,如对本题有疑问可追问,Good luck!
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语作文:你通常如何感谢某个帮助你的人带中文翻译》相关的作业问题
It is reported that the water is only three-tenths of water is fresh water, only a few water to drink, but we can not save water, in such a waste of water resou
People learn English for different purpose.1.Some people learn English for communication and make more friends.有人学英语为了交流和交朋友.2.Some people learn English for tra
I have a dream最简单的就是查这首歌就可以了,前提是你要确定你的英语老师是个傻子.
好吧我们摸底考才考过……要求有:时间、地点、交通方式、距离、收获、感想,分点自己想距离提示:It's far/near就可以了收获提示:不要谈红包就好了= =,我们是前面有信息归纳,比如bow(自己查过去式吧……) to our grandparents and祝贺他们(忘了咋翻译了= =)嗨皮牛业,and they
The winter holiday is coming!In the blink of an eye,a semester has ended,the winter holiday is coming.(转眼间,一个学期又结束了,寒假就要来临.)I'm so excited.(我太激动了.)Because in th
Do you like to go on trips?I do.I go on a trip to Beijing.Because Beijing is the capital city of our country.I go there by train.It has many shops,restaurants a
a happy day Today,I got up very early,I had a very good breakfast,then I went out to play with my friend,We had a very good time.In the afternoon,I went swimmin
This is meHello,everyone!My name is +++.I'm a 13 years old girl.I live in the beautiful city of shanxi.I'm a clever girl.In the school,my favourite subject is m
Jinan Four SeasonsThe feeling of springWind comes up,blowing warm launched into warm,the breeze was blowing ......Speaking of spring,people tend to think that s
An unforgetable moment with my friendIt was a rainy day,and I didn't feel like doing anything.Mom and Dad had a big fight.They argued because they both care abo
Water Charity Event We have decided to do something good for the society.We will join a charity event.The charity event is going to be running on 1 October in o
我帮你找了好几篇,你自己看看哪些适合你,你参考一下,再自己仿写一些吧,提高你的英语水平 Deep Mother Love-深沉的母爱 Deep Mother Love Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a
everybody has his own dream. i have many dreams,but they havent all come true,i hope they will come true through my hard work. I hope that one day my motherland
Madame Curie is a French professor of physics.She was born in Poland in 1867.When she was young,she became in terested in physics.At that time women were not ad
add up \ ignore \ clam \ clam'''''down \ have got to \ conecer \be concerned about \ walk the dog \ loose \ go through \ set down \ series \ a series of \ outdo
My favorite inventionIn our life,there are many great inventions,such as the light,the pencil,the bag...At the age of 6,my father brought a car,he took me to sc
Water is very important to the human beings.But now many rivers and lakes are polluted.And what shall we do We can do like these things:First we must protect th
你好:给你1篇例文,仅供参考,你可以适当修改: My Spring Festival Last year's Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to sp
When I get into a middle school, it means I have grown up。 So I will try to do better in everything。 First of all, I should learn how to learn。 It will help me英语作文30词左右,带翻译,谢谢,在线等急_百度知道
英语作文30词左右,带翻译,谢谢,在线等急
我有更好的答案
什么主题的作文啊?
不很黄很暴力就可以了
Sometimes you just want to stay alone for a while. Maybe you are exhausted, or hurt by someone, and you just want nobody arround.Maybe some music, or a drink, or even some word from passers-by will remind you of your existence: nothing would slow you down, and you have to move on, because nothing or nobody is that worthy.有时候你就是想一个人静一静,也许你累了,或者受伤了,你不想要任何人在你身旁。也许某曲旋律,一场宿醉,或者路人的某句不经意的话会让你醒悟:你不应该停下脚步,一切都会过去,因为没有人也没有任何事值得你这样做
采纳率:65%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。