作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Remember to bring the book when you come to see me.祝你更上一层楼,有不懂的可以再问哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码remember,do,you,with,the,piayer,glasses,funny 连词成句
remember,do,you,with,the,piayer,glasses,funny 连词成句
Do you remember the funny player with glasses?
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《remember,do,you,with,the,piayer,glasses,funny 连词成句》相关的作业问题
I like the funny rock singer with glasses.我喜欢那个戴眼镜的滑稽摇滚歌手.所给的them没用.
My friend has blue glasses.我的朋友有蓝色的眼镜
Please wear these glasses.或者 Wear these glasses,please.请带上这幅眼镜.
l have funny glasses.
What is the price of the set of glasses?这副眼镜要多少钱?
the man with a pair of glasses is Mr Wang
What is the price of this pair of glasses?这副眼镜的价格是多少?
she does not wear glasses anymore..
Do you think his sister with red glasses is good-looking?
Your glasses are on the shelf.你的眼镜在架子上.谓语只能是唯一的动词are(复数),所以主语只能是复数名词,只有glasses而不能是shelf.
A tall man with funny glasses is his favorite singer.那个高高的带着奇怪的眼镜的男人是他最喜欢的歌星.
He is tall with brown glasses.
That old man is looking for his old glasses now
She has orange glasses. 再问: 以This,is,my,friend为题,写一篇小短文,要求单词在2O个左右 再答: This is my friend Lily. She is tall and thin. She likes singing and dancing. We are good
Jim does not wear his black glasses any more.Jim再也不戴他的黑色眼镜了.(墨镜是sunglasses)
jim doesn't wear his black glasses any more
Would you like a pair of glasses
Do you remember the rock singer with funny glasses?
Does he have any glasses of milk every dayare,today,you,fine(?)连词成句翻译 are,Miss,white,right,you(,)连词成句翻
are,today,you,fine(?)连词成句翻译 are,Miss,white,right,you(,)连词成句翻译
Are you fine today?你今天好吗?Are you right,Miss White?怀特小姐.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《are,today,you,fine(?)连词成句翻译 are,Miss,white,right,you(,)连词成句翻》相关的作业问题
looking after (for 是介词)what about had,time (过去时态)Remember to (固定短语,remember to sth.记着做某事)don't agree such that what to do (如果用how,就应该是how to do it) How about (或
The most popular question.这个不是一句话.或者说,这是一句很多成分的句子.popular,形容词,普遍的most popular,最普遍的,形容词的最高级the,在这里的作用就是表示特指,那个最高级的个体. 再问: 那具体怎么翻译呢 再答: 可以翻译为,那个。 哦,那个最普遍的问题!再问: 好
白晚节好黄、老,度牛渚矶,乘酒捉月,遂沉水中.初,悦谢家青山,两人以平等的身份,建立了深厚的友情.在洛阳时,他们约好下次在梁宋(今开封商丘一带)会面,访道求仙.这年秋天,两人如约到了梁宋.两人在此抒怀遣兴,借古评今.他们还在这里遇到了诗人高适,高适此时也还
害羞的人一般比较消极而且很容易受他人的影响,对他人的评价也很敏感.我们会发现取悦害羞的人是比较困难的,原因在于害羞的人不大自信,认为自己不过如此,不值得夸耀.对于我们的赞扬,害羞的人的回应一般是,“我知道你说这些是想让我开心,但是我知道这不是真的!”众所周知,自知之明是美德,但是,过度贬低自己却不是什么好事.那么,害羞
你选这个三款机器,整句翻译的基本用的是一个软件,所以效果差不多.目前来说应该是算比较好的.1、牛津当代比高阶词汇量大、解释多2、快译通新款8980,整句翻译功能是最新的,建议你看一下.
Tuesday is July's favorite school day.She has basketball practice at ten pass ten.She also has her favorite Science Club on Tuesday.&School day is her
怀州河内县董行成能策贼.有一人从河阳长店,盗行人驴一头并皮袋.天欲晓,至怀州.行成至街中,见之,叱日:“个贼住,即下驴来!”遂承伏.人问何以之.行成日:“此驴行急而汗,非长行也.见人则引缰远过,怯也.以此只之.”捉送县有顷驴主寻踪至皆如其言.翻译:怀州河内县的董行成能测出谁是小偷.有一个人从河阳长店偷了行人的一头带皮袋
普通句:Yesterday , I went to bed at 2 o'clock.强调主语:It was me who / that went to bed at 2 o'clock yesterday.强调时间状语:It was 2 o'clock that I went to bed yesterday.
跟你说吧,现在所有的电子词典、学习机上面的整句翻译都不好用的步步高的整句翻译也不行至于你那个手写,纯粹是好记星的问题,好记星的各项功能都比较弱一些,包括————游戏所以,不要相信广告
A句:we will bring the attackers to justice.B句:政府也已经采取措施以保证公共场所的更加安全.
I would love to ,but I an afraid I have no time
Could you please give me some advice?你能否给我一些建议?
1.Zhuge Liang did lots of difficult things and is still famous today.2.Robin Hood is honest,but sometimes he is not hard-working.3.让.成为第一个(.)的人4.一场狂风暴雨5.幸福的生活着6
How is James?It is an orange pen .
can I help you?
My birthday is months away,on July 4th.我的生日是在7月4日,还有几个月才到.
how many new fridnds do you have 你有多少新朋友?
Why do you want to be a doctor?你为什么想成为医生?When do you usually start work?你一般什么时间工作?
you must get to the bus stop on time.mr.yang is strict with his students.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.连词成句leave,door,the,when,remember,the,you,to,house,close.2.He r_____(字母不限)a camera to take some photos.3.连词成句you,your,be when,from,will,vacation,return,you,relaxed4.找错.(1)The train is leaving at forty past six.(2)Excuse me,where's the way to the zoo.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1 Remember to close the dooe when you leave house.2 rent3 You will be relaxed when you return from your vacation.4 改为twenty to seven
What's the way to the zoo?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Remember close the door when you leave the house.2.3.4.leaving
1 Remember to close the door when you leave the house. 2 rents 3 You will be relaxed when you return from your vacation. 4 .(1) forty past six 改为 six forty 或:twenty to seven (2)where's 改为:which is
1.when you leave the house remember close the door.2.中文意思应该是他带了一个照相机去拍一些照片.填什么,想不出来.3.
You will be relaxed when you return from your vacation. 4.(1) is leaving 改成leaved
(2)where's 改成which is
扫描下载二维码连词成句.1. me, your, please, eraser, lend .2. seats, want, hard, me, leave, make, to .3. are, really, the, like, I, where, people, places, friendly .4. if, party, what, they, have, will, happen, today, t 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
连词成句。1. me, your, please, eraser, lend&& &&& ___________________________________________________.2. seats, want, hard, me, leave, make, to&& ___________________________________________________.3. are, really, the, like, I, where, people, places, friendly&& ___________________________________________________.4. if, party, what, they, have, will, happen, today, the&& ___________________________________________________?5. you, pen, you, bough , do, where, remember, the&& ___________________________________________________?
1. Please lend me your eraser2. Hard seats make me want to leave3. I like the places where people are really friendly4. What will happen if they have the party today5. Do you remember where you bought the pen
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届浙江乐清市七年级上第二次质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
&连词成句。1.these, are, how much, pants (?)________________________________?2.do, spell, how, it, you (?)________________________________?3. my, on, book, the, is, box (.)________________________________.4. ice cream, Lucy, likes (.)________________________________.5. I, every, play, day, soccer (.)________________________________.&
来源:2016届江苏灌云陡沟中学初一上学期第一次过关检测英语试卷(解析版)
连词成句。1.room,& is,& school,& in,&art,& there,& your , an _________________________________________2. again , do,& late,, be,& not _________________________________________&
来源:2015届浙江宁波宁海县长街镇初级中学初一上期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
连词成句。1.is, green, ruler, that, her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?2.call, please, at, Tina, 3407586&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.3.English, what, in, is, that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?4.hat, I, think, your, is, mother’s, her, on, desk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.5.she, is, friend, your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?&
来源:同步题
题型:连词成句
连词成句。1. girls, not, but, the, Tom, only, speaks, also, English&&& _________________________________.2 we, at, read, time, read, can, the, and, relax, same&&& _________________________________.3..he, if, come, today, what, can't, here,&&&& ___________________________________?4. may, watch TV, or, you, go, either, boating, this afternoon&&& ______________________________________.5. you, what, animal, would, your, name, new, plant, or&&& _____________________________________?
来源:江苏期末题
题型:句型转换
连词成句。1.&you your find some can nice friend clips for.__________________________________________2.&&TV, does , every, how, watch, day, much, he_________________________________________3.&I ,they , think, make , feet, my, don't , hot, feel, can__________________________________________4.&&why, buying ,many, apples, so , are , you_________________________________________5.&&make, lanterns ,of , they, out , ,pumpkins.________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

随机推荐