我娘子(妻子)经常为了我的身体健康的句子来生我的气,我该怎么办才好呢?

做一个完美的妻子(A Perfect Wife)
来源:  【】 
  After thirty years of married happiness, he could still remind himself that Victoria was endowed with every charm except the thrilling touch of human frailty.  Though her perfection discouraged pleasures, especially the pleasures of love, he had learned in time to feel the pride of a husband in her natural frigidity. For he still clung, amid the decay of moral platitudes, to the discredited ideal of chivalry. In his youth the world was suffused with the after-glow of the long Victorian age, and a graceful feminine style had softened the manners, if not the natures, of men.  At the end of that interesting epoch, when womanhood was exalted from a biological fact into a miraculous power, Virginius Littlepage, the younger son of an old and affluent family, had married Victoria Brooke, the grand-daughter of a tobacco planter, who had made a satisfactory fortune by forsaking his plantation and converting tobacco into cigarettes. While Virginius had been trained by stern tradition to respect every woman who had not stooped to folly, the virtue peculiar to her sex was among the least of his reasons for admiring Victoria. She was not only modest, which was usual in the neties, but she was beautiful, which is unusual in any decade.  In the beginning of their acquaintance he had gone even further and ascri but a few months of marriage had shown this to be merely one of the many delusions created by perfect features and noble expression. Everything about her had been smooth and definite, even the tones of her voice and the way her light brown hair, which she wore ?la Pompadour, was rolled stiffly back from her forehead and coiled in a burnished rope on the top of her head. A serious young man, ambitious to attain a place in the world more brilliant than the secluded seat of his ancestors, he had been impressed at their first meeting by the compactness and precision of Victoria‘s orderly mind.  For in that earnest period the minds, as well as the emotions, of lovers were orderly. It was an age when eager young men flocked to church on Sunday morning, and eloquent divines discoursed upon the Victorian poets in the middle of the week. He could afford to smile now when he recalled the solemn Browning class in which he had first lost his heart. How passionately he had admired Victoria‘s virginal features! How fervently he had envied her competent but caressing way with the poet! Incredible as it seemed to him now, he had fallen in love with her while she recited from the more ponderous passages in The Ring and the Book.  He had fallen in love with her then, though he had never really enjoyed Browning, and it had been a relief to him when the Unseen, in company with its illustrious poet, had at last gone out of fashion. Yet, since he was disposed to admire all the qualities he did not possess, he had never ceased to respect the firmness with which Victoria continued to deal in other forms with the Absolute. As the placid years passed, and she came to rely less upon her virginal features, it seemed to him that the ripe opinions of her youth began to shrink and flatten as fruit does that has hung too long on the tree.  She had never changed, he realized, since he she had become merely riper, softer, and sweeter in nature. Her advantage rested where advantage never fails to rest, in moral fervour. To be invariably right was her single wifely failing. For his wife, he sighed, with the vague unrest of a husband whose infidelities are imaginary, was a genuinely good woman. She was as far removed from pretence as she was from the posturing virtues that flourish in the credulous world of the drama.  The pity of it was that even the least exacting husband should so often desire something more piquant than goodness.1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 22:20:49)?&&( 18:42:09)?&&( 9:51:01)?&&( 9:48:13)?&&( 9:39:18)?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-遗失手稿 假如你嫁给了一位作家,最重要的戒律可能是:你不能遗失丈夫的手稿!假如必须在文学史上选出一个作家的妻子在恐惧中汗如雨下的场面,那一定是海明威第一任妻子哈德莉理查逊丢失手稿的那一天。那一天,她所乘坐的火车驶离巴黎后,她狂乱地在车厢中翻...
《爸爸去哪儿3》中,刘烨与他萌帅无敌的中法混血儿子诺一让无数观众眼里冒星星,很多女性都哀叹,能嫁给如此出色的老公生下如此可爱的儿子的女人安娜一定是上辈子拯救了银河系。 一刻钟催熟香蕉 安娜婚后,在法国定居没多久,刘烨就有点儿悲哀地发现,这个太...
她的伯父是西奥多罗斯福,母亲是出了名的美人。她是安娜埃莉诺罗斯福,出生于1884年,因为生得丑,人们都为她叹气。 8岁时,母亲因白喉离世;9岁时,父亲因酗酒撒手人寰。她跟着管教严厉的外婆生活,因此,15岁以前,她都没有同龄的朋友。 18岁时,她进入社交...
有一个故事在一切故事发生之前就已经发生了。后来的人们都听说过他们的故事。他们因相爱而死,死是唯一的办法,死也让他们得到了永生。 他们就是因为康王的欲望而枉死的韩冯夫妇。 韩冯的妻子被康王夺走之后,韩冯是惊惶不知所措的。他的妻子是他熟悉的,她...
最近看到福尔摩斯之父柯南道尔陪伴病妻的故事,深受感动,写出残酷血案的人原本也是侠骨柔情。 妻子患了肺结核,柯南道尔将孩子们送给岳母照顾,带着她到埃及疗养。几个月后回英国,他租了套房子,再忙也不忘在后院里养起讨孩子们欢喜的小兔小鸡,他一心照顾...
中央巡视团的到来,让春寒料峭的太行山,如春花盛开般温暖热闹起来。时年34岁的大龄剩男左权,那常年紧锁的川字眉,也在不经意间,舒展成平坦而春意盎然的平畴。不能否认,这些天,他忙碌间隙那莫名其妙的失神,午夜梦回时没来由闪现的那张轻颦浅笑的脸,还...
我与妻子的缘分,比电影《罗马假日》的情节还要富于传奇性。本来我已经不相信20世纪末还有这样的传奇,但它确实发生了。 妻子是我的读者。她大学时学的是金融,毕业后在南方的一家香港公司担任部门经理。她喜欢文学远远甚于喜欢自己的专业。一个偶然的机会,...
奥斯卡获奖影片《美丽心灵》让1994年诺贝尔经济学奖得主约翰纳什成为大众明星。 北京时间日晚,纳什与夫人艾丽西亚在美国新泽西州乘出租车返家途中不幸遭遇车祸身亡,纳什86岁,艾丽西亚82岁。 命运的安排,让这对相濡以沫的夫妇在同一时刻离世。...
日,托尔斯泰给妻子留下一封信,在雪夜中静悄悄地乘了一辆马车,由医生和女儿陪同,背着妻子秘密离家出走。途中一波三折,时年82岁的老人终于病倒,只好放弃马车,匿名改乘火车,最后躺倒在阿斯达波沃火车站的站长室,一座红房子里。消息传出后...
一 边城的天亮得早,笨鸡们早就不约而同地伸长脖子一起报晓。黑龙江北岸的东大营早已站满了戎装待发的东北军将士,战旗高扬在大营的练兵场号令台前。 日清晨,身材矮...
每日重点推荐
一 一只正在默默织网的蜘蛛问蝉:你为什么老停在树上叫个不休呢? 如果我不对火热的夏...
卡特琳?埃尔格尔
一周热点文章
点击:1907
点击:1406
点击:1358
点击:1225
点击:1150
点击:1144
点击:1093
点击:1085
点击:1079
乐读随机推荐
李筱懿【】
八月长安【】
鲍尔吉?原野【】
陆勇强【】
莫小米【】
谢川陵【】
杨强劲【】我理想中的妻子英语作文及翻译_百度知道
我理想中的妻子英语作文及翻译
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自科学教育类芝麻团
My ideal wife was my girlfriend. We free love, volunteer to form a love mew. We don't need their parents' orders and won't listen to by matchmakers' help. When I asked her to marry him, she would be red face, gently spit out the three words-& I do &, the firm, joy, shy, also written into her eyes, and happiness.My ideal wife don't need too beautiful, but it must be good, She will only let me GaoShanAngZhi, put her as a goddess to worship, and not a wife. Her kind is a broad clear the deep water, rippling out, let a person feel soft modesty beauty.
In fact, Della and Jim have two possessions in which they both take very great pride.
1条折叠回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。未来的老婆是什么样 英文翻译作文_百度知道
未来的老婆是什么样 英文翻译作文
描述未来的老婆的麻烦了...
描述未来的老婆的 麻烦了
提示该问答中所提及的号码未经验证,请注意甄别。
somuchsure
somuchsure
采纳数:51
获赞数:232
擅长:暂未定制
future wife
When I was young,I have a sweet dream,which is to have a virtuous,soft-hearted and laborious wife. Till today,the wish exists and is becoming stronger and
AS for as I am concerned, no matter how beautiful she is,if she isn't so good to me,I will think it useless for me.She should have a job from which she can earn money to afford to our daily spending.And my salary should be used for children's
tuition.And then ,I don't need her to cook every meal,but i prefer to cook meal with her for entertainment. In adittion,I can go shopping with her at east
month.After all,I should consider my business the most important. Last but not the least, she should spare fair right at home ,because it will be equality between women and men.
Now ,you all may understand my
thought. Actually, I am a realist man and I advocate
braw life. I hope my dream will come true one day,and hope that
girls who have inspirations with me
come to contact me.MY phone number is 1111111
翻译:未来的妻子小时,我有一个甜美的梦,就是有一个有品德,好心肠和勤劳的妻子。直到今天,愿望也没变,并且越来越强。至于我个人来说,不管她是多么美丽,如果她对我不好,那也无济于事.她应该有一份工作,从而赚钱负担日常开支。而我的工资应该用于孩子教育.然后,我不需要她做每一餐,但我更喜和她快乐的一起下厨。另外,我可以去和她购物,至少一个月一次,毕竟男儿应以事业为重嘛。最后很重要的是,她应该在家里提供公平的权利,因为男女之间是平等的。现在,你都可以了解我的想法了。其实,我是个现实主义者,我渴望美好的生活。我希望我的梦想能够成真,希望与我心有灵犀的女孩联系我,我的电话号码是1111111
stevencarman
stevencarman
采纳数:87
获赞数:905
My future wifey would be a hot pussy, she's named Casy.We felt in love so deeply though my neighborhood call her bitchy. I love her bosom after thoracic surgery,and love her smile face on the Adult-TV.She love my peanuts i mean that stolen from store,In weekend,we went to the park nearby to ride a horse.Yea, Yea ,you know her~ she is Aoi Sora the Japaness whore!!
参考资料:
Yo check this out!
获赞数:61
擅长:暂未定制
xiong!!!da da di!!!!
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。 请珍爱你的妻子百年修得同船渡 千年修得共枕眠请珍爱你的妻子!妻子不一定是你的初恋,她是你留住真爱的庄园;妻子和你的爱情不一定浪漫,但会与...
  妻子的微笑 元旦那天,在妻子三番五次的劝说下,我去了医院检查,并决定趁着休假,将一直困扰我呼吸的鼻息肉和鼻中隔偏曲等罪魁祸首彻底铲掉。 手术即将进行,我...
  妻子的手  一个周末的清晨,本以为可以睡个懒觉,没想到生物钟到点就闹,还是早早的就醒了。屋外的小鸟啾啾地叫得欢快,和煦的朝阳从窗缝里挤了进来,零零碎碎地撒在...
  妻子的爱是发自内心的,是纯洁的,没有任何私心杂念的;妻子的爱是宽泛的,一颗闪光的心像太阳一样普照他人,给人以温暖和爱心;妻子的爱是有内涵的,那是一种人品、一种...
品味生活,品读妻子 梁实秋大师在《忆周作人先生》一文中说:一个人的妻子,如果她能勤俭持家,相夫教子,而且是一个温而正的女人,她的丈夫就一定会受到她的影响,一定会爱她,一定会爱屋及乌的爱与她的有关的一切。 我有幸在芸芸众生当中遇到了一个好女人,有缘分娶...
朋友的妻子 那天下午,有多巧。我在一个路口的拐角处,看见了一个熟悉的身影和一个穿着花格子衫的男人激情的相拥在一起。这种情况在城市见怪不怪,可是在农村,多少有点新鲜。更为新鲜的是,那位花格子衫男人我不认识。不认识也不是什么奇怪的事情,而那位美丽的女人我...
妻子,情人和红颜知己 很多男人这样说:什么是妻子?就是你愿意把积蓄交给她保管的女人。什么是情人?就是你偷偷摸摸地去和她约会又怕妻子撞见的女人。 什么是红颜知己?就是你能把有些秘密说给她听却不能说给妻子听的女人。 妻子陪你过日子,情人陪你花钞票,红颜知己陪你...
欣赏妻子 听别人说过一句话:文章是自己的好,老婆是人家的好。其实自己的好文章是因为肯用欣赏的眼光读。若在欣赏自己的妻子的时候,也肯像面对自己的文章一样,横欣赏,竖品读,妻子哪有不美的? 欣赏自己的妻子,有人主张用旅中、醉中、日中三个中字。欣赏她,有时像...
七夕快到了,妻问我咋不唱响下,我就想着要咋唱,都老夫老妻了,还要咋唱?没想到咋唱,电梯停电了,妻说我得背她上楼。我说:凭啥背你啊?我上班还累个半死呢。谁背我啊?妻不来帐,女人性子大,一不高兴就满电梯都是雨,风呼啦呼啦地扯,我说算了,算了,不就背吗?多俗...
??妻子是带着眼镜走进我家的。我说这是她的缺点,一对大花眼上,带着一副黑框眼镜,多杀风景。她却自豪地说,戴眼镜说明有文化,是知识分子的象征。 ??她眼睛近视程度并不高,顶大是二百度,是上学时钻在被窝里打着手电筒看书挣下的。 ??当人们的衣着打扮讲究起来...
真没想到 你今天竟会这么懒 不买不做还不洗碗 这柴米油盐酱醋蛋 你甩手一概不想管 换的勤快一脱一摊 不洗不浆不碰搓板 走的早来你回的晚 是又抽又喝又&搬砖& 喝大了你能呕一湾 摇摇晃晃的直蹒跚...... 我正把稿子赶赶赶 你急把酒杯贪贪贪 朝着空锅你喊喊喊 让你吵得我...
热门文章阅读
热评文章阅读

我要回帖

更多关于 身体健康的句子 的文章

随机推荐