Likefor her香水, but i can't say tofor her香水.翻译一下中文

曹璐☆160708〖讨论〗谁给翻译下这是在说啥呢?_曹璐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,795贴子:
曹璐☆160708〖讨论〗谁给翻译下这是在说啥呢?收藏
以我的渣鸟语,感觉不像好话啊,曹璐说啥话了让这人那么火大?Karina Macholl
2 个月前 Anyone angel Cao Lu biased? :3 I felt for her voice &3回复53
Prachi Bhosle
1 个月前me回复
Kyle Zgonc
1 个月前Me :)) ?回复 Tiger Flamingoes
1 个月前me回复
Annonymous5411
1 个月前(修改过)I really dislike her since Hello Counselor. I just can't like females like that. It one thing to want to live self-servant to a man but another to impose those views on others. I just really can't like her. To say I was disgusted is putting it lightly.回复 VJP L
3周前Wait what do you mean? What happened in Hello Counsellor? Just curious?回复
Annonymous5411
3周前(修改过)+VJP L
Lets just say I never thought I would hear that level of misogyny from a girl. LIke seriously, she pretty much said women should be grateful to serve a man even if said man treats you like shit. I went from indifferent to dislike in 2 sec回复
3周前+Annonymous5411 Wow...Really? I am going to try and watch that episode if I can find it. I wonder how people reacted?回复
Annonymous5411
3周前+VJP L It was a pretty recent episode. I was disgusted. I am to much of a feminist to like her. Like I said, I am all for women that like to be in &women& roles. But when you try to enforce it on females that don't like it I got a problem with you. Being a feminist is believing in the right to live any lifestyle.回复
Aoi Watanabe
1周前+Annonymous5411 I don't think forcing her views on anyone was her intention cause it looked like she was just trying to stay positive. She looks like one of those people that's so damn sheltered that they don't know any better. You really shouldn't hate her for it, she might change her mind later besides I've totally seen way worse people.回复
1周前I mean, her husband was negligent and sexist, and Cao Lu was basically like &I find that hot& lmfao. She's not the worst but that was unnecessary.回复
Annonymous5411
1周前+Joy Vogel She is the worst in my opinion. She is one of those people who block equality in women. I mean I have no problem with women that like that lifestyle, but just like I would sit here and understand your view, for her to sit there and disregard it disgusted me. I can rant on it more, but frankly I don't feel like it. I don't like her, and probably will never like her. She is old enough where her world views don't change that much. That is the only way I would like her. Seeing how that probably isn't going to happen, I sorry Fiestar I can't even look at that group with her in it.收起回复
1周前+Annonymous5411 I love Fiestar, I can't really get mad considering KPop is SUPER racist and homophobic, and if you want to get mad at every group with members who are racist and homophobic be prepared to like 0 groups.回复
Annonymous5411
1周前+Joy Vogel She isn't racist or homophobic. She is a misogynist. Which I find offensive no matter where you are from.So I don't even know why you are commenting that.回复
1周前+Annonymous5411 I know she isn't. I'm saying if you're going to judge any kpop group for ONE member with shitty beliefs you won't like any because many of them are misogynists/colorists/racists/homophobes回复
Annonymous5411
1周前+Joy Vogel Well I do. I can't support one that has any of those. And there are groups that have none of those. I actually don't like a lot of Idols. Talking like this, is like telling me to like Hillary Clinton cause she is a democrat. Wrong. I won't. Just like I don't like Chris Brown. Or I won't eat at Maurice. Why support misogynist/racist/ or homphobes? I won't. It is disgusting. Especially considering it is 2016回复
Andréanne T.1周前like woah. calm down. maybe she said that about men. it's just her preference but stop being so fucking negative. look, caolu's pretty much an angel other than that but you judge her from that. she sometimes talks too much and has no filter but she isn't forcing her views on anyone. She said that on the show, but people disagreed and she didn't get mad. She's so nice. You should see her with elders, she's so bright and nice, and she has very nice views on a lot of things. She's also such a confident woman, and that's also part of being a woman, she loves herself, and that's great. just because she likes patriarchal men doesn't make her a monster. she doesn't think woman are nothing either, if she thought that she'd be in China, married and with kids, not in a foreign country with a college degree. she just likes being controlled展开回复
Annonymous5411 1周前+Andréanne T. Did you watch the show? She completely ignored that ladies issue and pretty much told her to deal with it. It is one thing to like it yourself but to completely disregard others in that matter is disgusting. Reminds me of right wing republicans who like to force their insane views on others. So no, she disgusts me.回复
Andréanne T. 1周前+Annonymous5411 disgusts you? that's a bit intense. You don't understand cultural differences, do you? She isn't that bad, but marriage is really important there, and she probably grew up that way. She's 30, and from China, she didn't grow up in the China we know now. She's very optimist and I don't think she meant to hurt the women there, because she's caring. She's just intense and often overdoes things, and was giving advice like that because it's what she would've done.展开回复
Annonymous5411 6 天前+Andréanne T. Cultural differences? Do you even know where I am from or my culture for you to make that statement? Growing up that way. Fine. I can deal with others liking that. But to supersede that on others is disgusting. She is thirty years old. Not thirteen. She is not ignorant enough for &cultural differences& to be an excuse. Neither is she old enough for that excuse to fly. So yes. She disgust me.回复
貌似是妹子上的hello什么的那个节目发表的一些观点引起一些敏感的人的反感 。。觉得曹璐的观点对女性有点不平等。。我不清楚妹子在那个节目说了什么,你可以先看一下那个节目。
annonymous5411 1周前+快乐沃格尔她不是种族主义者和同性恋。她是一个女人。我发现的进攻,无论你来自哪里,我甚至不知道你为什么说。回复快乐沃格尔1周前+ annonymous5411我知道她不是,我是说如果你要判断一件低劣的信仰,你不会喜欢任何韩国组合因为他们中的很多人都厌恶女人的人/染色/种族/同性恋回复annonymous5411 1周前+沃格尔的喜悦我做。我不能支持一个有任何这些。还有那些没有那些的。我其实不喜欢很多偶像。像这样说话,就像告诉我像克林顿希拉里一样,因为她是一个民主党人。错误。我不会的,就像我不喜欢克里斯-布朗一样。否则我就不吃毛里斯了。为什么支持女人/种族/或homphobes?我不会的,这是令人讨厌的。特别是考虑到它是2016回复安妮和éT.1周前喜欢哇。冷静.也许她说的关于男人。这只是她的偏好,但停止这样他妈的消极。看,曹几乎是天使以外,但你判断她。她有时说得太多,没有任何过滤,但她没有强迫任何人的意见。她说,在节目上,但人们不同意,她没有生气。她是如此的好。你应该看到她与长辈,她是如此的光明和美好,她有很多事情很好的看法。她也是一个自信的女人,这也是成为一个女人的一部分,她爱自己,这是伟大的。只是因为她喜欢父权制的男人,并没有让她成为一个怪物。她不认为女人是什么,如果她认为她会在中国,已婚,有孩子,而不是在一个有大学学位的外国国家。她只是喜欢被控制展开回复annonymous5411 1周前+和é安妮。你看这个节目吗?她完全忽略了,女士们的问题,并几乎告诉她要处理它。它是一回事,喜欢它自己,但完全无视别人在这件事是令人厌恶的。让我想起右翼共和党人,他们喜欢强迫别人的疯狂的意见。所以,她令我作呕。回复安德烈é安妮T 1周前+ annonymous5411厌恶你吗?这有点强烈。你不懂文化上的差异,是吗?她并不是那么坏,但婚姻在那里很重要,她可能是这样长大的。她30岁,来自中国,她在中国长大,我们现在知道了。她是个乐观主义者,我不认为她会伤害那里的女人,因为她很关心她。她只是紧张和经常做的事情,并给出建议,因为这是她会做的。展开回复annonymous5411 6天前+和é安妮T.的文化差异呢?你甚至知道我是从哪里来的,还是我的文化为你做这句话吗?成长的方式。好的.我可以处理与别人喜欢的。但取代他人恶心。她三十岁了。不是十三。她没有足够的无知为“文化差异”成为一个借口。她也没有足够的理由去飞。所以,是的。她厌恶我。回复
用的百度翻译
这都多久的东西了,又拉出来批。璐璐就上大韩民国脱口秀那期表达的观点有点过于偏向男方当事人了,然后欧美的女权主义观众就受不了,各种喷
哎,没办法
和FUCK的区别吗
现在很多人对女权主义反感,就是让这群极端女权婊给害的.连女权主义者都讨厌极端女权婊
这就是我喜欢她的原因
她身上有种传统女性的美德
谁让妹纸喜欢大男人主义的
登录百度帐号Find a Job | CareerBuilder扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译简介:I have had my best love before,but I didn’t treasure her.When I lost her,I fell regretful.It is the most painful matter in this world.If God can give me another chance,I will say 3 words to her --- I love you.If you have to give a time limit to this love,I hope it is 10 thousand years.Once i let a ture love slip away before my eyes,only to find myself regretting when it was too late,nothing in the world can be as painful as this,if God wound give me another chance ,i would tell the girl three words,"i love you!",if our love have to be setted a time limit,i wish it would be ten thousands years!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此.如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是……一万年……2段话的意思其实是一样的,2段话的翻译都是这个,英翻汉忌讳逐字逐句翻译,要整体的意思能够流畅.更别说这是有原文的了- -
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一楼回答好搞笑,是否翻译正确? 本人不识洋文.
我曾有过很(美)好的爱,可是我没有珍惜她。当我失去她,我感到后悔。这是这世间上最痛苦的事。如果上帝/神可以给我多一次机会,我会向她说三个字-- 我爱你。如果你要在这段爱情上给于期限,我希望是一万年。我曾让真爱从我眼前溜走,当一切太迟时才发现自己后悔了。没有任何事比这更痛苦。如果上帝/神可以给我多一次机会,我会向女孩说三个字:“我爱你!”如果我们的爱情有期限,我希望是一万年。...
我有我最好的爱才,但我没有珍惜她。当我失去了她,我跌倒了遗憾。这是这个世界上最痛苦的事。如果上帝可以再给我一次机会,我会说三句话她---我爱你。如果你要很时限这种爱,我希望这是万年。有一次,我让一ture爱滑在我眼前消失,却发现自己感到遗憾时,为时已晚,在世界上没有任何东西可以像这个痛苦的,如果上帝伤口再给我一次机会,我想告诉女孩3个字, “我爱你!”,如果我们的爱,必须恒成硬质合金一个...
扫描下载二维码相关词典网站:Unit 5 The Day Mother Cried课文翻译大学英语三_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 5 The Day Mother Cried课文翻译大学英语三
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理