I like you, the whole Iloveourclasss And she, he。

亲,访问受限了
为保证您的正常访问请进行验证
7ebc6d7f595f& “On the first day of ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
On the first day of the sixth grade, I noticed one little girl called Amy on the school bus. “ Don’t &16 &her,” warned Lauren, who sat beside me. “or they will make fun of you.”Amy had many &17 &differences - lots of reasons for other kids to make fun of her. Her eyes weren’t straight. Her glasses were an inch thick. And she had really uneven teeth.Every day &18 &we drove to and from school, kids would shout insults(侮辱) at Amy. “God,what a strange face! Stop &19 &me!” “Mr. Rolland (the driver)! Amy took off her glasses, and now her eyes are frightening me. &20 &her put them back on!” For a while I shouted my& &21 &of insults, just so I’d fit in. &22 , I didn’t want them to treat me the same way they treated Amy.But while I was insulting her, my heart &23 &for the girl. I could see that the insults were making her look uglier, because she was so &24 &and alone. Then I wanted to &25 &her. I just didn’t know how to stop my schoolmates - &26 &the night of our class roller-skating party.Our whole class was there, &27 &Amy. Amy didn’t know how to skate, but I could see how much she wanted to have &28 &like the rest of us. So I skated over to her and took her by the hand. &29 &we began the journey together around the skating rink. She just smiled, and every once in a while she would laugh in excitement.On the school bus the next morning, there was much &30 &about Amy and me skating together. But &31 &insulted her or me. And they didn’t do that for the rest of the year. I &32 &heard from Amy again after the school year. But I’ve always &33 &that I changed her life for the better.She changed my& &34 . After becoming her friend, I no longer tried to impress people by trying to &35 &like them. I became myself.
1.A. take to
B. ask about
C. talk to
D. account for
2.A. common
B. spiritual
D. physical&&&&
D. even if
4. A. dancing with
B. looking at
C. paying off
D. sticking with
6.A. subject
B. agreement
D. share&&
7.A. At all
B. After all
D. Therefore
9.A.unpleasant
B. ordinary
C. puzzled
D. embarrassed
10. A. devote to
B. deal with
C. stand up for
D. change for
11.A. until
12.A. expect
B. including
C. together with
from&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
13.A. love
D. freedom
14.A. Again
15.A.information
D. reference
16.A. somebody
B. everybody
C. anybody
17.A. sometimes
18. A. hoped
B. doubted
C. intended
D. reminded
19.A. life
C. interest
20.A. think
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-山西省高三9月月考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“On the first day of the sixth grade, I noticed one little girl called Amy on the school bus. “ Don’t 16 h...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
On the first day of the sixth grade, I noticed one little girl called Amy on the school bus. “ Don’t...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“On the first day of ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“On the first day of the sixth grade, I noticed one little girl called Amy on the school bus. “ Don’t 16 her,” warned Lauren, who sat beside me. “or they will make fun of you.”Amy had many 17 differences - lots of reasons for other kids to make fun of her. Her eyes weren’t straight. Her glasses were an inch thick. And she had really uneven teeth.Every day 18 we drove to and from school, kids would shout insults(侮辱) at Amy. “God,what a strange face! Stop 19 me!” “Mr. Rolland (the driver)! Amy took off her glasses, and now her eyes are frightening me. 20 her put them back on!” For a while I shouted my 21 of insults, just so I’d fit in. 22 , I didn’t want them to treat me the same way they treated Amy.But while I was insulting her, my heart 23 for the girl. I could see that the insults were making her look uglier, because she was so 24 and alone. Then I wanted to 25 her. I just didn’t know how to stop my schoolmates - 26 the night of our class roller-skating party.Our whole class was there, 27 Amy. Amy didn’t know how to skate, but I could see how much she wanted to have 28 like the rest of us. So I skated over to her and took her by the hand. 29 we began the journey together around the skating rink. She just smiled, and every once in a while she would laugh in excitement.On the school bus the next morning, there was much 30 about Amy and me skating together. But 31 insulted her or me. And they didn’t do that for the rest of the year. I 32 heard from Amy again after the school year. But I’ve always 33 that I changed her life for the better.She changed my 34 . After becoming her friend, I no longer tried to impress people by trying to 35 like them. I became myself.
1.A. take to
B. ask about
C. talk to
D. account for
2.A. common
B. spiritual
D. physical
D. even if
4. A. dancing with
B. looking at
C. paying off
D. sticking with
6.A. subject
B. agreement
7.A. At all
B. After all
D. Therefore
9.A.unpleasant
B. ordinary
C. puzzled
D. embarrassed
10. A. devote to
B. deal with
C. stand up for
D. change for
11.A. until
12.A. expect
B. including
C. together with
13.A. love
D. freedom
14.A. Again
15.A.information
D. reference
16.A. somebody
B. everybody
C. anybody
17.A. sometimes
18. A. hoped
B. doubted
C. intended
D. reminded
19.A. life
C. interest
20.A. think
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“On the first day of the sixth grade, I noticed one little girl called Amy on the school bus. “ Don’t 16 her,” warned Lauren, who sat beside me. “or they will make fun of you.”Amy had many 17 differences - lots of reasons for other kids to make fun of her. Her eyes weren’t straight. Her glasses were an inch thick. And she had really uneven teeth.Every day 18 we drove to and from school, kids would shout insults(侮辱) at Amy. “God,what a strange face! Stop 19 me!” “Mr. Rolland (the driver)! Amy took off her glasses, and now her eyes are frightening me. 20 her put them back on!” For a while I shouted my 21 of insults, just so I’d fit in. 22 , I didn’t want them to treat me the same way they treated Amy.But while I was insulting her, my heart 23 for the girl. I could see that the insults were making her look uglier, because she was so 24 and alone. Then I wanted to 25 her. I just didn’t know how to stop my schoolmates - 26 the night of our class roller-skating party.Our whole class was there, 27 Amy. Amy didn’t know how to skate, but I could see how much she wanted to have 28 like the rest of us. So I skated over to her and took her by the hand. 29 we began the journey together around the skating rink. She just smiled, and every once in a while she would laugh in excitement.On the school bus the next morning, there was much 30 about Amy and me skating together. But 31 insulted her or me. And they didn’t do that for the rest of the year. I 32 heard from Amy again after the school year. But I’ve always 33 that I changed her life for the better.She changed my 34 . After becoming her friend, I no longer tried to impress people by trying to 35 like them. I became myself.
1.A. take to
B. ask about
C. talk to
D. account for
2.A. common
B. spiritual
D. physical
D. even if
4. A. dancing with
B. looking at
C. paying off
D. sticking with
6.A. subject
B. agreement
7.A. At all
B. After all
D. Therefore
9.A.unpleasant
B. ordinary
C. puzzled
D. embarrassed
10. A. devote to
B. deal with
C. stand up for
D. change for
11.A. until
12.A. expect
B. including
C. together with
13.A. love
D. freedom
14.A. Again
15.A.information
D. reference
16.A. somebody
B. everybody
C. anybody
17.A. sometimes
18. A. hoped
B. doubted
C. intended
D. reminded
19.A. life
C. interest
20.A. think
”相似的习题。完形填空 Rosa liked making up stories. She was so 1 that her classmates believed her from time to time. In fact,the whole class believed her! At first she supposed it was 2 . Now, as she got up to 3 befor 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  Rosa liked making up stories. She was so
1 that her classmates believed her from time to time. In fact,the whole class believed her! At first she supposed it was
2 . Now, as she got up to
3 before the class, she knew that make believe stories had some way of coming back to make you sad.
  Rosa's parents were separated. Nine months out of the year, Rosa lived with her mother in an apartment on Anderson Street. But when summer
4 , she went to her father's farm in Adriana. The farm was great! Rosa rode horses and
5 with some farm work. Her father, however, was so
that he couldn't find time to go places with her. When she arrived each summer, her father would
7 her at the airport and take her
out to eat. And the day she went back to the
8 , he would always buy her a present.
When summer came to a close, Rosa
9 to her mother. At school she heard lots of stories her friends told about their family trips. Rosa wished she had a
10 to talk about.
Not long after 11 began, Rosa was looking through travel magazines in the school library. They
talked about many exciting
12 , like England and Germany. When Rosa's friends asked what she had done that summer, she made up something that was not
13 . Remembering the ravel magazines she had looked at, she told her classmates that she and her father had gone to
14 ! When the class began studying England, Mr. Thomas asked Rosa to tell all the things she could
about her trip to
A. afraidB. worriedC. sureD. happy
A. jokeB. funC. turnD. game
A. talkB. teachC. showD. travel
A. passedB. arrivedC. lastedD. changed
A. madeB. playedC. helpedD. did
A. weakB. pleasedC. busyD. lonely
A. showB. visitC. meetD. send
A. farmB. cityC. familyD. school
A. wroteB. calledC. movedD. returned
A. familyB. friendC. teacherD. farm
A. meetingB. schoolC. summerD. talk
A. peopleB. cities
C. languagesD. places
A. interestingB. true
C. longD. same
A. EnglandB. GermanyC. FarmD. home
A. thinkB. seeC. rememberD. read
答案:C;B;A;B;C;C;C;B;D;A;B;D;B;A;C解析:
(1)C 根据后面的“她的同学不时的相信她编的故事”来判断,所以选sure.
(2)B “开始她认为很有趣”之意,所以选fun.
(3)A “站起来说话”之意。
(4)B “当夏天来到”之意,所以选arrived.
(5)C 意为“帮助做一些农活”,所以选helped.
(6)C “很忙”之意。
(7)C “到飞机场去接她”,所以选meet.
(8)B 意为“当她回到妈妈那儿时”她妈妈住在Anderson Street,所以选city.
(9)D 夏天快结束时她就回来了,所以选returned.
(10)A 因为她的父母亲各自单独生活,而朋友们谈论和家人一起的旅行,就让她感到很羡慕,希望也有这样的家庭,所以选family.
(11)B “开学不久”之意,所以选school.
(12)D 这些杂志上讲的都是一些有趣的地方,故选places.
(13)B 因为是她编造出来的,所以选true.
(14)A 根据后面的一句话,可知她说的是“英国”。
(15)C 意为“她所能记住的一切”,所以选remember.
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:福建省连江县文笔中学学年八年级上学期期中考试英语试题
完形填空。
  A lot of students are having all kinds of sports on the sports field.A football game is going on right now   1   Class 3 and Class 4.We don’t know which team will   2  .Look at those people over there! Some students of Class 1 are practicing the   3   jump.One of them is the best high jumper in the school.He practices hard every day.Many people think he will break the school record(记录)in the sports meet next spring.Not far away   4   them, some girls are preparing for a race.They   5   have a 600-meter race in ten minutes.Now on the corner of the field, you can see another group(群)of students.Their teacher is telling them how to   6   discus(铁饼).
  In schools, more and more students love   7   now.Sports help people to keep   8  .They also help people to live happily.And   9   doing sports on the sports field, many people will   10   good friends, too.Do you think so?
were going to
来源:2006年广西省南宁市中等学校招生考试英语试卷(课改实验区)
完形填空。
  One weekend all of the hotels in Green City were full because there was a large meeting.Mr.Black was the manager(经理)of a   1   in the city.On Friday night, three men came into the hotel and asked for   2   Mr.Black said there were   3   rooms ready because of the meeting.The men were unhappy.
  Mr.Black wanted to help them.He remembered that Room 418, a small room, was   4   He asked them if they would share(共享)a room.The three men said they would.Mr.Black said the room would be thirty dollars,   5   for each one.Each man gave him the money and then went up to the room.
  Mr.Black soon began to feel sorry, so he called his assistant over, gave him five dollars and said,"  6   the money to those three men in Room 418.I asked too much for their room."
  The assistant took the money.While he was   7   the way there, he started to think, "How can three men divide(分配)five dollars?I will give them each only one dollar and keep two dollars for   8   The men will be   9   to get something back.And Mr.Black will never know."So the assistant returned one dollar to each man.
  The next morning, the three men went to thank the manager before they left.They said, "Thank you for   10   us 3 dollars back."Mr.Black was surprised but he didn't say anything.After the three men left, Mr.Black called the assistant to his office and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't think you can stay here anymore."
themselves
来源:题网八年级上英语冀教版 冀教版
完形填空。
  Mary always wanted to be a singer.  1   was the most important part in her life.Unluckily, she had a   2   voice.Although she took lessons   3   many years, her voice didn’t get better.It just got louder.Her teacher finally   4   teaching her, but she kept on practicing herself.One day, she decided   5   a concert and invited her teacher to it.The teacher was very   6   about what to say after the concert.He knew it would be a   7   one.At last he got an idea.When the concert   8  , he went to see Mary.“Well, ”said Mary.“What do you   9   my concert?”
  “My dear, ” said the teacher.“You’ll never be   10   than you are tonight.”
interesting
successful
talk about
来源:陕西省泾阳县中片七校学年七年级上学期期中联考英语试题
完形填空。
  Mike and Lucy   1   brother and sister.They live   2   a big house.The house stands house at the foot   3   a hill.Near the hill is a big lake.
  There   4   four people in their family.Mike, Lucy, their father and mother.Their father is a farmer.  5   mother is   6   home.Mike goes to school,   7   little Lucy does not.She is only five.
  Mike likes sports.He swims and skates   8  .But he likes football best.After school he often plays football   9   his friends.Lucy likes   10  , but she doesn't like sports.
来源:浙江省宁波市学年八年级下学期期中考试英语试题
完形填空。
  One day a donkey and his owner were walking down the road.They met a   1  on the road.The traveler wanted to hire(雇佣)the donkey, the owner agreed to have the donkey   2   the man to the next village.
  The traveler climbed up on the donkey and they   3  .The day was   4   and about half way, they decided to   5  .The only shadow(阴影)they could find was   6   the donkey.
  Both men tried to rest under the donkey but there was not enough   7  .“I should be the one   8   under the donkey,” the traveler said.“I paid for a ride on the donkey.”
  “No,” said the owner.“You paid to ride on the donkey, not to sit under the donkey.The donkey's shadow is   9  .
  Then they   10   on and on.The donkey   11   listening to them and went off.When the men finally stopped arguing, they found   12   the donkey and his shadow were both   13  .Now there was no donkey and there was no   14  .
  The traveler asked half of his money back and then had to walk on his own to the next village.The owner of the donkey had to spend hours walking around in the sun and   15   his lost donkey.
started on
started out
stop resting
go swimming
have meals
stop and rest
got tired of
took care of
looking over
looking for
looking at
looking after
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号remember once my high school teacher invited the whole class to share our dreams with each other_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
remember once my high school teacher invited the whole class to share our dreams with each other
总评分3.5|
用知识赚钱
&&英语演讲材料
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& Unit2知识点 & “I have always wanted...”习题详情
250位同学学习过此题,做题成功率86.0%
I have always wanted to share this story because it is one of the things that I will remember for my whole life. And I’m sure the other person feels the same. We had a new teacher in my middle school World History class. She was very nice and excited to see us. She told a story about her &&&&&fighting in a war and brought a picture of him. After about fifteen &&&&&of her talking, the class started talking softly to each other&&&&&they were getting bored. Looking &&&&, she asked “So, you guys don’t really want to hear any more?” No one dared to say “no” to her loud &&&&one kid. He said, “No, not really!” &&&&&a disrespectful(无礼的) way. Some kids were a little &&&&&and thought that it was rather rude.&I felt really bad for this teacher. No one should be&&&&in such a disrespectful manner. Therefore, near the end of the class I went up and said &&&&&to her for the guy’s rude behavior. I told her I had been listening, and even though I may not really like &&&&, I was grateful to her for sharing her story. I asked her &&&&&about her father and asked to see the picture of him. We had a very nice, sincere conversation about her father.&&The teacher was touched. She thanked me for coming up and actually treating her with the respect(尊敬) that she deserved. I felt at full peace with &&&&&knowing that I did the right thing and I was super happy that I made her day. Even though I didn’t really care for history, I &&&&&listened, and I hope that others in different situations will do the same. Listening means a lot t it really &&&&. If I had just left the class without saying a word, I would have felt very &&&&&and would have a constant reminder, probably to this day, that justice(公义) was not served and I had left a person in their time of need.&【小题1】A.fatherB.husbandC.uncleD.brother【小题2】A.hoursB.minutesC.secondsD.days【小题3】A.even ifB.as ifC.becauseD.so【小题4】A.hurtB.funnyC.proudD.worried【小题5】A.besidesB.exceptC.as well asD.along with【小题6】A.inB.withC.onD.by【小题7】A.interestedB.excitedC.pleasedD.shocked【小题8】A.treatedB.consideredC.blamedD.taught【小题9】A.thanksB.goodbyeC.sorryD.hello【小题10】A.geographyB.artC.musicD.history【小题11】A.nothingB.littleC.lessD.more【小题12】A.meB.myselfC.ID.mine【小题13】A.everB.evenC.stillD.seldom【小题14】A.meansB.makesC.isD.does【小题15】A.happyB.guiltyC.luckyD.emptyA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省泰州市姜堰四中九年级下学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“I have always wanted to share this story because it is one of the things that I will remember for my whol...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要介绍了老师给我们讲了一个在抗战中打仗的故事,大约她说话15分钟后,同学们开始彼此轻声说话,因为他们感到厌倦,快下课时,我上去,对男孩粗鲁的行为我对她表示抱歉,倾听对于分享的人意味着很多,真的确实如此。【小题1】考查名词及语境的理解。A. father父亲;B. husband 丈夫;C. uncle叔叔;D. brother兄弟,他给我们讲了一个在抗战中打仗的故事,根据下文可知,故选A。【小题2】考查名词及语境的理解。A. hours小时;B. minutes分钟;C. seconds秒;D. days 天;大约她说话15分钟后,同学们开始彼此轻声说话,因为他们感到厌倦。故选B。【小题3】考查连词及语境的理解。A. even if即使;B. as if好像;C. because因为;D. so所以,大约她说话15分钟后,同学们开始彼此轻声说话,因为他们感到厌倦。故选C。【小题4】考查形容词及语境的理解。A. hurt 受伤害的;B. funny滑稽的,有趣的;C. proud骄傲的,自豪的;D. worried担心的。看起来很受伤害,她问“那么,你们真的不想再听了吗?”故选A。【小题5】考查连词及语境的理解。A. besides 除了……还有;B. except在整体中除去一部分;C. as well as 不但,而且;D. along with伴随着。没有人敢对她大声说“不”,除了一个孩子故选B。【小题6】考查介词及语境的理解A. in 以某种方式;B. with用某种工具;C. on通过……;& D. by通过某种方式做某事。“不,不是真的!”“他用无礼的方式说。故选A。【小题7】考查形容词及语境的理解。A. interested 感兴趣的; B. excited 兴奋的;C. pleased高兴的;D. shocked震惊的。一些孩子有点震惊,认为这是相当不礼貌的。故选D。【小题8】考查动词及语境的理解。A. treated对待;B. considered 思考,考虑;C. blamed责备;D. taught教。没有人应该被用这种不尊重的方式对待。故选A。【小题9】考查名词及语境的理解。A. thanks 感谢;B. goodbye再见;C. sorry 抱歉;D. hello打招呼。因此,快下课时,我上去,对男孩粗鲁的行为我对她表示抱歉。。故选C。【小题10】考查名词及语境的理解。A. geography地理;B. art艺术;C. music音乐;D. history历史。我告诉她我一直听,尽管我可能不会很喜欢历史,我感激她分享她的故事故选D。【小题11】考查形容词及语境的理解。nothing 什么也没有;B. little 少的;C. less较少的;D. more更多的。我问她更多关于她父亲的事,要求看他的照片。故选D。【小题12】考查代词及语境的理解。A. me我,宾格;B. myself我自己,反身代词;C. I我,主格;D. mine我的。我知道做了正确的事情,我觉得我自己很平和。故选A。【小题13】考查副词及语境的理解。A. ever 曾经;B. even甚至;C. still仍然; D. seldom几乎没有。我不太在乎历史,但我仍然听着。故选C。【小题14】考查动词及语境的理解。倾听对于分享的人意味着很多,真的确实如此。用does代替前面的动词,避免重复。故选D。【小题15】考查形容词及语境的理解。A. happy高兴的;B. guilty 羞愧的;C. lucky幸运的;D. empty空的。如果我一句话不说的离开教室,我会感到羞愧。故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I have always wanted to share this story because it is one of the things that I will remember for my...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“I have always wanted to share this story because it is one of the things that I will remember for my whol...”主要考察你对“Unit2”“Chapter”“Unit2”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“I have always wanted to share this story because it is one of the things that I will remember for my whol...”相似的题目:
Would you be surprised to learn that your eyes are like an eagle’s eyes in some ways? You and an eagle can see colors. And an eagle’s eyes and yours are about the same size. But therre are a lot more of a special type of cell in an eagle’s eyes than in your eyes. These cells send information to the eagle’s brain. Getting a lot of information helps an eagle see much better than you. In fact, eagle can spot a fish in the sea from a mile away. You and an eagle have eyes that make tears. Your eyes make watery tears that clean your eyes. An eagle’s eyes for watery tears and oily tears. Eagles dive into the sea to catch fish. The oily tears guard their eyes from the saltwater. Like you, eagles have eyelids. You have two eyelids, and you close your eyes by lowering the top lid. When eagles close their eyes, their bottom lids raise up. Eagles have a third eyelid that moves across the eye every few seconds. It wipes dust away from the eye. An eagle can see through this third eyelid. The eyelid guards the bird’s eyes when it swoops at 100 miles an hour after its prey(捕食).【小题1】How are your eyes like an eagle’s eyes?A. You both have three eyelids.&&&&&& B. You bothe see colors.C. Your eyes have the same number of special cells as an eagle’s eyes.【小题2】Your eyes help you learn about the world. An eagle’s eyes help it&&&&.A.catch its preyB.fly fastC.blink its eyelidsD.send information【小题3】Unlike your eyes, an eagle’s eyes &&&&.A.have cellsB.can see colorsC.have an extra eyelidD.form tears【小题4】How is the way an eagle blinks(眨眼) different from the way you blink?A.An eagle moves both its top and bottom eyelids.B.An eagle moves its bottom eyelid.C.An eagle moves its top eyelid.D.An eagle uses three eyelids to blink.【小题5】The word “swoop” is closed in meaning to &&&&.A.俯冲B.飞翔C.展翅D.冒险&&&&
根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的正确形式。【小题1】It is well known to everyone that one fifth is eight &&&&(四十).【小题2】Have you thought of a useful way to solve it after &&&& (考虑) the problem for 3 days?【小题3】I don’t like that I’m often &&&& (比较)with my classmates by my mother.【小题4】Is it true that the robot can do &&&&(无论什么) it is asked to?
根据句意,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。【小题1】I’m sorry to hear a lot of farmers’ houses fell down in the strong wind, including &&&&(they).【小题2】The &&&&&(decide) you have made don’t seem so good. You need to be more thoughtful.【小题3】Man From the Stars, one of the most popular South Korean dramas, attracted plenty of audience, &&&&(尤其)girls.【小题4】Mum, I have just cleaned my room. Do you think it far &&&&&(tidy) now?&&&&
“I have always wanted...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I have always wanted to share this story because it is one of the things that I will remember for my whole life. And I’m sure the other person feels the same. We had a new teacher in my middle school World History class. She was very nice and excited to see us. She told a story about her ____fighting in a war and brought a picture of him. After about fifteen ____of her talking, the class started talking softly to each other____they were getting bored. Looking ____, she asked “So, you guys don’t really want to hear any more?” No one dared to say “no” to her loud ____one kid. He said, “No, not really!” ____a disrespectful(无礼的) way. Some kids were a little ____and thought that it was rather rude.I felt really bad for this teacher. No one should be____in such a disrespectful manner. Therefore, near the end of the class I went up and said ____to her for the guy’s rude behavior. I told her I had been listening, and even though I may not really like ____, I was grateful to her for sharing her story. I asked her ____about her father and asked to see the picture of him. We had a very nice, sincere conversation about her father.The teacher was touched. She thanked me for coming up and actually treating her with the respect(尊敬) that she deserved. I felt at full peace with ____knowing that I did the right thing and I was super happy that I made her day. Even though I didn’t really care for history, I ____listened, and I hope that others in different situations will do the same. Listening means a lot t it really ____. If I had just left the class without saying a word, I would have felt very ____and would have a constant reminder, probably to this day, that justice(公义) was not served and I had left a person in their time of need.【小题1】A.fatherB.husbandC.uncleD.brother【小题2】A.hoursB.minutesC.secondsD.days【小题3】A.even ifB.as ifC.becauseD.so【小题4】A.hurtB.funnyC.proudD.worried【小题5】A.besidesB.exceptC.as well asD.along with【小题6】A.inB.withC.onD.by【小题7】A.interestedB.excitedC.pleasedD.shocked【小题8】A.treatedB.consideredC.blamedD.taught【小题9】A.thanksB.goodbyeC.sorryD.hello【小题10】A.geographyB.artC.musicD.history【小题11】A.nothingB.littleC.lessD.more【小题12】A.meB.myselfC.ID.mine【小题13】A.everB.evenC.stillD.seldom【小题14】A.meansB.makesC.isD.does【小题15】A.happyB.guiltyC.luckyD.empty”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I have always wanted to share this story because it is one of the things that I will remember for my whole life. And I’m sure the other person feels the same. We had a new teacher in my middle school World History class. She was very nice and excited to see us. She told a story about her ____fighting in a war and brought a picture of him. After about fifteen ____of her talking, the class started talking softly to each other____they were getting bored. Looking ____, she asked “So, you guys don’t really want to hear any more?” No one dared to say “no” to her loud ____one kid. He said, “No, not really!” ____a disrespectful(无礼的) way. Some kids were a little ____and thought that it was rather rude.I felt really bad for this teacher. No one should be____in such a disrespectful manner. Therefore, near the end of the class I went up and said ____to her for the guy’s rude behavior. I told her I had been listening, and even though I may not really like ____, I was grateful to her for sharing her story. I asked her ____about her father and asked to see the picture of him. We had a very nice, sincere conversation about her father.The teacher was touched. She thanked me for coming up and actually treating her with the respect(尊敬) that she deserved. I felt at full peace with ____knowing that I did the right thing and I was super happy that I made her day. Even though I didn’t really care for history, I ____listened, and I hope that others in different situations will do the same. Listening means a lot t it really ____. If I had just left the class without saying a word, I would have felt very ____and would have a constant reminder, probably to this day, that justice(公义) was not served and I had left a person in their time of need.【小题1】A.fatherB.husbandC.uncleD.brother【小题2】A.hoursB.minutesC.secondsD.days【小题3】A.even ifB.as ifC.becauseD.so【小题4】A.hurtB.funnyC.proudD.worried【小题5】A.besidesB.exceptC.as well asD.along with【小题6】A.inB.withC.onD.by【小题7】A.interestedB.excitedC.pleasedD.shocked【小题8】A.treatedB.consideredC.blamedD.taught【小题9】A.thanksB.goodbyeC.sorryD.hello【小题10】A.geographyB.artC.musicD.history【小题11】A.nothingB.littleC.lessD.more【小题12】A.meB.myselfC.ID.mine【小题13】A.everB.evenC.stillD.seldom【小题14】A.meansB.makesC.isD.does【小题15】A.happyB.guiltyC.luckyD.empty”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 Ihaveclass 的文章

随机推荐