英语作文: A Day Without Computers orthe internet英语作文

1、互联网的利与弊英语作文3篇【-个人简历】篇一:互联网的利与弊英语作文the internet-a double-edged swordinternet is an international computer network connecting other networks and computers from companies, universities, etc. at present, internet become a useful assistant for us. however, every coin has two sides , the internet also has2、 its own advantages and disadvantages.on one hand, we benefit a lot from computers. we live in a message explosion times, we only need to sit in front of a computer or any other network terminal, to konw the latest things or to check any thing you don't know. the internet also help us save a lot3、 of time. the message was transfered so fast and so vivid that we don't have to walk out or have a face to face meet to resolve some business. we can also make friends by internet.on the other hand, the explosion messages were pushed to us whether you need it or not. so we have to spend a lot of4、 time to figure out which one is a useful. we don't have to have a face to face talk most time, so we feel lonely and sometimes. more and more teenagers are addicted to virtual world and they all play computer games everyday they want, leading to a terrible result. the worst respect is that it g5、rudually eat our health. we sit more and walk less, that caused backbone disease. the computer radiation affect our body, and so many disease are caused by it.even though the usage of internet has both positive and negative effect to me, i still consider internet is a symbol of technology developmen6、t. i believe i can use the internet very well as long as i know how to control myself.篇二:网络的利弊英语作文模板nowadays, there is a widespread debate about the influence of the internet upon people'slife. undoubtedly, there are both advantages and disadvantages in the internet.generally speaking, it is wid7、ely believed there are two major positive aspects of the internet asfollows. firstly, the internet has provided us with easy access to the necessary information andmaterials we want for living, learning and entertament. and secondly, the internet haspromoted greatly the efficiency of our daily affai8、rs such as shopping and communicating,saving us a lot of time, energy and money.however, as a popular saying goes, every coin has two sides, and the internet is noexception. the negative aspects of the internet are also quite apparent. to begin with, thecomfort and convenience we get from the intern9、et is gradually making us lazy and dependtoo much on it. in addition, the internet is a fertile soil where many dishonest people are bornand grow.to sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of the internet into full play, and reduce thedisadvantages to the minimum at the same time. in that case10、, we will definitely make a betteruse of the internet .网络的利弊英语范文译文:如今,人们就网络对我们生活的影响展开了广泛的讨论。确实,网络就是一个利弊兼有的东西。总的来说,大家普遍认为网络有如下两个主要优势。第一,网络让我们便捷地得到我们在生活、学习和娱乐中所需要的一些必要的信息和素材。第二,网络大大提高了我们日常生活的效率,比如购物和交流,为我们节省了很多的时间,精力和金钱。 当然,正如俗话说得好,每一个事物都有两面,网络也不例外。网络的弊端也是非常明显的。首先,我们从网络使用中享受到的舒服和方便让我们变得更加懒惰,进而对网络产生了太多11、的依赖。另外,网络也滋生了社会中的骗子,给他们提供了良好的生存土壤。总之,我们应该尽力发挥网络的“利”,同时尽量去减少网络的“弊”。这样一来,我们就能更好地利用网络。篇三:互联网的利弊in our country these years, internet has remarkable development. with no doubt, emergence of the internet is a milestone in human progress and promotes the development of our society greatly. but as every coi12、n has two sides, internet also generates many problems in some aspects. here are the debates.many people insist that internet is one of the most useful tools in our life. with no doubt, internet facilitates our daily life in many ways. in the net, we can get all kinds of information and interesting 13、knowledge all over the world at any time, it broadens our horizon and makes us more informative. with the network in the work, people can communicate with others via e-mail, and they can even have a video meeting instead of getting together with workmates, so work becomes more efficient. using the i14、nternet, our goverment build kinds of databases which can help us managing our society effective, and these databases also provide enough information for us to inquire and to use.while other people claim that many problems arise with the development of the internet. since people are able to do lots 15、of things via internet, communications among people in the reality become less and less. many people especially some juveniles are addicted to the virtual world and then refuse to take part in activities in our reality life. so its a serious social phenomenon which should be pay attention by all of us. another issue is that our personal data and other privacy become more and more insecure, because of the highly developed hacker skill and kinds o
“我爱吃榴莲”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了15篇大学的互联网英语作文,下面是小编精心整理后的大学的互联网英语作文,希望能够帮助到大家。篇1:大学的互联网英语作文Open my beloved computer, under my fathers patient guidance, I went to the Internet, I and the Internet composition.The Internet is a global Internet. It can connect all the computers on the Internet, chat online, check news, find data, download files, send and receive e-mail, etc.In the last semester, one time, the teacher asked us to find out about the “pump” explanation and use, we use computer on the Internet, find the relevant information, so the convenience of Internet, brings great help to our study, pupil composition “I and the Internet composition”.With the Internet, I can talk with the Internet, I know or dont know friends about their troubles, but also can say their happy things, anyway you could chat on the Internet can say, far apart from each other, make your life more fulfilling.Sometimes, I want to take a look at the news of the day, we can go to the Internet to find, but dont bother to buy newspapers, the Internet can read all kinds of news, for example, some time ago, regarding 911 big news about a Canadian boy, was released on the Internet a fake photos, photos of the title is called “the World Trade Center at the last moment, finally verified, it is a production of computer graphics with a fake photo.Whenever I want to find some important information, I get on the Internet, I can check it at any time. Its very convenient.With the development of science and technology, the Internet is becoming more and more important to us. With the Internet, we can reduce many unnecessary troubles and help us in our learning and life.篇2:大学的互联网英语作文Since the Internet, the short-sighted frogs became the worlds first Internet frog worthy of the name.One day, a proud bird came to the Internet only frog in the well to the edge of the well, the Internet frog said: ”frogs, go to the outside world and I went to see the outside world how much?“ Internet frog listened, not to regard it as right to say: ”the outside world is very large large, to look at the three days and nights can not end, the outside world is very big, too big to say a year would not be enough; the outside world is very big, too many to count the wonderful ten years it is impossible to know.“Proud bird words of contempt and pride of the Internet frog said: ”you only know the universe of frogs, dare to speak to me like that, then you are to say, this day how much?“ the birds voice just fell, immediately in the computer Internet frog to open the network search engine - Baidu ”search the bird just ask: This is? Not for a while, the computer will give it a clear answer: the sky is boundless. As a result, the Internet frog replied to the bird in reply to the computer, “the sky is boundless.”The bird frog be startled at the Internet, answer, thought of such a little frog knew such a difficult problem. So the bird posed second questions to the Internet Frog: “then you can tell me which part of the earth is composed of?” Internet frog, like processing method, is searching the answer to this question online. The computer gave it a reply - the earth is composed of the earths crust, the mantle, and the earths core. So the Internet frog answered the question of the bird.The bird was once proud dumb as a wooden chicken, no, it humbly ask Internet Frog: “why do you suddenly become so smart? As a knowledgeable animal doctor?” Internet frog listened, laughed, said modestly: “I did not like youre so clever, I just learn some of the knowledge.” He thought for a while and said: “but I have this knowledge is a very high qualification” teachers “teach me the knowledge, otherwise I will not have this knowledge? It is now known to every family of the Internet! I can contact for a period of time, fell into a fire. The devil can not extricate themselves, the Internet frog. You can go back to it for some knowledge.” The bird frog Internet words, said: “the Internet is the original” masters “tune out of you such a” disciple “ah, the so-called gaotu, that is true, it will be to learn some knowledge of my back.” The frog said modestly: “you care, I have to learn from the teacher.” Then, the birds and smile into each others eyes......From then on, the story about the birds and the Internet frog spread out in the animal kingdom. As a result, the animals began to contact the Internet and learn a lot of knowledge.篇3:大学的互联网英语作文Talking about my story about the Internet, its a lot to do. Do you want to know? So let me tell you about this story.Do not know if you have a brother or cousin, cousin what, anyway, my family has two little brother Huang “”. The two “Huang Di”, can make my home jiquanbuning, general turmoil, chicken...... Why is there always a “chicken” word? Because my mother of chicken love them these two “emperor” life and death of my “poor sister” hundred times the N time! So what does this have to do with the Internet? Please look at the following.Mothers love them so much that they always filter directly to me. They cant filter and ignore my existence, of course, when “Huangdi” is here. Since people are “filtered”, then how can I not complain? There are certainly not complaining, mother under pressure, also dare not say so on the Internet to coarse, can only talk.In this way, I put all the unwilling, all complaints, all negative emotions are in the “three person row” of the “cabin”, my mother is determined to fail to see, I can feel at ease.Who knows, more than a month later, mother suddenly found out what I sent on the Internet. The result, of course, is a scolding.The value of ah, always keep the fire, what “paper” can not, what “fire” can be “paper” burnt.This is the story of my Internet.篇4:大学的互联网英语作文My composition is not very good, the reason is that there is no “goods” in the stomach, thank you, Internet composition. I heard on the Internet can check the information, the Internet can also be learned in books, school, participate in the network learning, very magical.So dad did not hesitate to spend nine thousand yuan to buy a computer, and then hurried to the telecommunications bureau to apply for an open account. Who knows that people say to surf the Internet, they have to match the “cat”. Does the horse buy and care for the saddle? So he took the cat home again.The machine is loaded. The father saw a mouse, “cat” son “Miao Miao toot toot” cried, after a while, even the “Eagles” education website. God ah, think of the Internet have so magical ability. Dad said, “what is this? Lets look at the educational Internet all over the world. Thats great! Not only can we find all kinds of information, but also talk to friends who dont know each other. ” “What time do you try?” I asked quickly, dad pulled a face to say: “what time the composition scores increased again.”“Yes, look at me!” I began to read online immediately, in the “electronic library.”I read a lot of books that I usually want to see but I cant see. There are fairy tales, popular articles, and award-winning compositions. Not to say, when writing a composition, the computer is really a great help. Once, the teacher arranged to write “a kind of flower I love”. I want to know that I love orchids most. Can mention a pen, but nothing can be written, the original is not always careful to observe. I had a good meditation thinking can not write a few words, pupil composition “thank you,” the Internet. Last think, or go to the Internet check it! So I went to the Sohu website and type the key word “orchid”. In a moment, one of the web pages about the orchid is present. Open a web page at any time. There are pictures of all kinds of orchids and introduction of orchid growth characteristics. I can get a lot of water here. My composition was selected as a model for reading in the whole class. Composition comments are: using words accurately, describing vivid images. Since then, I began to like to write a composition.Soon, I also represented the school to participate in the Nantong composition communication competition, the topic is “XXX”. To tell the truth, the first time to participate in the competition, I was very nervous, but I seldom read extracurricular books, not what to write the book. The bottom of my heart, because this time, I read a lot of books on the Internet, so I wrote a “reading” how the steel was tempered “feeling”, hard work pays off, my composition was awarded the first prize of talent shows itself.Now my composition is more written and better, and two of them are still published in the press, which adds to my confidence in writing. I think if I dont have the help of the Internet, whats going on in my composition now?Let me make a sincere voice, “thank you, the Internet!”篇5:大学的互联网英语作文In our country these years, Internet has remarkable development. With no doubt, emergence of the Internet is a milestone in human progress and promotes the development of our society greatly. But as every coin has two sides, internet also generates many problems in some aspects. Here are the debates.Many people insist that Internet is one of the most useful tools in our life. With no doubt, internet facilitates our daily life in many ways. In the net, we can get all kinds of information and interesting knowledge all over the world at any time, it broadens our horizon and makes us more informative. With the network in the work, people can communicate with others via E-mail, and they can even have a video meeting instead of getting together with workmates, so work becomes more efficient. Using the internet, our goverment build kinds of databases which can help us managing our society effective, and these databases also provide enough information for us to inquire and to use.While other people claim that many problems arise with the development of the internet. Since people are able to do lots of things via Internet, communications among people in the reality become less and less. Many people especially some juveniles are addicted to the virtual world and then refuse to take part in activities in our reality life. So it’s a serious social phenomenon which should be pay attention by all of us. Another issue is that our personal data and other privacy become more and more insecure, because of the highly developed hacker skill and kinds of computer virus.So, the key point is, we should treat Internet properly. We must take full advantage of Internet but also try to solve the problem which caused by it. Internet will help us more and more in our life if we can use it rationally.篇6:大学的互联网英语作文“Little master, 7, get up soon!” - Oh, whos calling me? It doesnt seem to be a mothers voice. I got out of bed and sat up, rubbing his eyes, oh, the original is on the desk in the computer to remind me. I got dressed quickly and a fish jumped out of bed. At that time, the computer said, “are you hungry?” Please enter the breakfast you want to eat. And then wait a minute. “ I entered ”1 bread, 1 cups of milk, 1 eggs“ and then pressed the ”confirm“ key. The computer sent the instructions to the microwave oven and the oven. In a few moments, the steaming breakfast appeared in front of me.After breakfast, the computer has sent the signal to an unmanned electric student feeder nearest to my home through the Internet. So, I picked up the computer and ran to the shuttle bus that had been waiting at the door, and went to the school.Its Tuesday, the first section of math class. The bell rang in the class. Why didnt teacher come? Oh, what about teacher fan in the computer on the desk! In the computer video, Miss Fan stood on the podium and began to talk about ”real scores and fake scores“, and we also sent a virtual man who was exactly the same as himself, sitting at the podium. At this point, teacher fan put forward a question: ”what are the two types of false fractions?“ Huang Baer sent instructions to her fictitious person, so the virtual man raised his hand like Abel and shouted ”I, I“. Mr. Fan asked her to answer, and he said, ”false marks can be divided into integers and scores.“ Everybody commanded their own fictitious people to applaud to him...Soon, the new and interesting day passed. Back home, I received the homework from the teacher on the computer. After the completion of the work, I sent the homework to the teacher.Nine, the computer gave a warm hint: the little master, its time to sleep! Then the computer began to play the soothing hypnotic. In a few moments, I went into a sweet dream...”Get up!“ My mother woke me up: ”all seven, are you still dreaming?“ Oh, it turned out, it was a dream I did, a wonderful dream!Will my dreams come true? Its sure! In the era of the omnipotent Internet, our future will be better!篇7:英语作文互联网The ”Internet Plus“ action plan was unveiled in the government work report that Li delivered to national lawmakers on March 5. When delivering the government work report, Li said, China will develop the ”Internet Plus" action plan to integrate mobile Internet, cloud computing, big data and the Internet of Things with modern manufacturing, to encourage the healthy development of e-commerce, industrial networks, and Internet banking, and to help Internet companies increase their international presence.Internet Plus is the integration of the Internet and traditional industries through online platforms and IT technology, it is expected to help economic restructuring, improve people's livelihoods and transform of government functions. The “Internet Plus” action plan change our life in all different parts.To our future teachers, Internet Plus can be both challenge and opportunity. On the one hand, the integration of the Internet and education will give students more chance to choose their teachers and courses they take. In the recent several years, some education-related apps have emerged and become increasing popular. For example, MOOC provides students a profusion of courses all around the world for free. Besides learning knowledge they need, students even can get certificates when they watch all the videos of the courses and finish all the required homework. There is no denying that the courses in the Internet will attract many students to study in the Internet instead of learning from teachers in their schools. Someone even have began to doubt the significance of teachers in ordinary schools because the teachers and courses in the Internet always have a high quality. Today’s education in the Internet certainly challenge teachers’ jobs, not mention to future teachers under the “Internet Plus” action plan. On the other hand, the courses in the Internet can also give teachers more chances to improve themselves. Teachers can adopt others’ strengths and choose the most suitable way to teach their students. The pressure from net resource will encourage teachers to make continuous improvement which is beneficial to both students and teachers. Therefore Internet Plus provide we teachers with challenge and opportunity and we need make good use of it.As a matter of fact, Internet Plus has great influence not only on education but also all aspects of life. It is high time for us to pay attention to Internet Plus and take advantage of it.篇8:互联网英语作文The Intemet was first established in 1960s. At that time, the computer was both large and expensive and the networks were unable to work well. If one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work.At first, the Intemet was just used by the government. By 1970s, it had been used in universities, banks and hospitals. At the beginning of 1990s, computers became both cheaper and easier to operate. Now it is very convenient to log on the Internet.It is said that each day tens of millions of people log on the Internet.Sending e-mails is becoming more and more popular.The Internet has become the most important part of people's life.篇9:互联网英语作文The Internet is very useful in our daily life. We can use the Internet to send e-mails to friends and talk with friends online. The Internet is also used for downloading information.互联网在我们的日常生活中非常实用。我们可以用网络发邮件给朋友,并且与网友在线聊天。互联网也常常被用来下载信息。However, some of us only use the Internet to play computer games. Playing computer games can make us relaxed, but playing computer games too much is bad for our studies and heart. The Internet can both help us and hurt us. We should be careful when we enjoy the Internet.然而,一些人只用互联网玩电脑游戏。电脑游戏可以让我们放松,但是,玩游戏太多的话不利于我们学习与内心。互联网既可以帮助我们,也可以伤害我们。当我们享受网络的时候,应该谨慎小心。篇10:互联网英语作文有些人认为我们不需要互联网。一方面,生命就可以得到相当不错,没有它。另一方面,网络很容易受到错误(故障,错误),果酱(阻塞),网络犯罪(网络犯罪)。不过,我觉得相当的oppposite,我的答案是一个响亮的(响亮的)“是”。我的理由如下。首先,我电话(网络电话)和E - mail提供海内外朋友与经济实用的通信(经济实惠的`)通道。其次,互联网可以成为一个桥梁,让世界更多地了解中国,反之亦然(反之亦然)。第三,作为一个开放的学校和新闻媒体的新类型,互联网使我们能够获得有趣的知识和最新信息。除了这些,互联网已在政治,军事,经济,医药和其他各界(方面)在信息时代的现代生活中的重要作用。因此,我们得出的结论是:我们需要互联网来提高生活质量,丰富我们的国家。作为信息革命的成果,互联网本身不是一个诅咒(祸)。我们应该利用它的潜力,使之成为良好。随着互联网的健康发展和适当的管理,人们可能会发现,互联网将是必不可少的(绝对必要的)生命。篇11: 英语作文: 互联网英语作文: 互联网Here is a picture, interesting but with profound implication. As is vividly depicted in the photo, two men are running away from the computer screen, which successfully captures our eyes. After a close watch, it is not difficult to find that they are frightened away by the internet rumor. Apparently, what the drawing has subtly conveyed is supposed to be given further analysis.A conclusion could be drawn from the picture: internet is likely to produce negative effect to our life. And my words are based upon the following two reasons. On the top of the list is that the lack of legal penalty may lead to the state of this phenomenon. In addition, there is the other point that no one can ignore. It is universally admitted that internet is a virtual world, and people in it are more likely to do something illegal and cruel.According to the analysis above, it is advisable for us to take steps to reverse this evil trend. Of all the steps, mass media may play a major role in solving this problem.篇12:互联网英语作文As can be seen from the cartoon, an inpidual is using a mouse which is connected with a computer by the iron chain. The purpose of the picture is to show us that due attention should be paid to Internet addiction.从漫画中我们看到,一个人正在使用鼠标,鼠标用铁链连接计算机。这幅图的目的是告诉我们应该重视网络成瘾。The vivid cartoon is based on the social reality. We can find the concerning examples everywhere. Some classmates of mine spend much time playing computer games, chatting online and watching movies through Internet. They are addicted to Internet and forget their main responsibility —study.生动的漫画是基于社会现实。随处我们都可以找到相关的例子。我的一些同学花太多的时间玩电脑游戏,上网聊天,网上看电影。他们沉迷于网络而忘记他们的主要任务是学习。It is imperative for us to solve this severe issue. For one thing, we should appeal to the mass media to advocate the scientific and healthy lifestyle and avoid web addiction. For another, we should encourage every citizen to communicate face to face instead of being fascinated with Internet. I am convinced that human is able to use Internet properly and scientifically.我们必须解决这个严重的问题。一方面,我们应该呼吁大众媒体倡导科学、健康的生活方式,避免网络成瘾。另一方面,我们应该鼓励每个公民面对面交流而不是着迷于网上沟通。我相信,人类能够正确的、科学的使用互联网。篇13:互联网英语作文互联网-The InternetThe InternetThe Intemet was first established in 1960s. At that time, the computer was both large and expensive and the networks were unable to work well. If one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work.At first, the Intemet was just used by the government. By 1970s, it had been used in universities, banks and hospitals. At the beginning of 1990s, computers became both cheaper and easier to operate. Now it is very convenient to log on the Internet.It is said that each day tens of millions of people log on the Internet.Sending e-mails is becoming more and more popular.The Internet has become the most important part of people's life.互联网互联网建于20世纪60年代。那时,计算机又大又贵,网络不能很好地运行。如莱其中一台机器出现故障,整个网络就不能运行。起初,互联网只由政府使用。到20世纪70年代,计算机已经被用于大学、银行和医院。在20世纪90年代初计算机价格下降,也更便于使用了。现在上网很方便。据说每天有成千上万的人上网,发电子邮件正变得越来越流行。互联网已成为许多人生活中最重要的一部分。篇14:互联网英语作文From the chart we can see clearly that the number of Internet surfers in our country has increased from 26。5 million in July 20xx to 45。8 million in July 20xx, and then to 59。1 million in January 20xx。In my mind, the reasons why the Internet surfers are on the rise are as follows。 First, the Internet can help us accomplish many tasks, including both work and playsearching for information has become more convenient than ever, and safe online business is no longer a dream。 Besides, surfing the Internet is becoming cheaper and cheapermore and more people can afford it。The negative effects of the Internet are also clear。 To begin with, sitting too long before the computers is harmful to our body, especially our eyes。 Second, more and more people become indulged in playing video games or chatting online, which are time—consuming。All in all, I should say the advantages outweigh the disadvantages。 The key lies in whether we can make good use of it to enhance both work and study。篇15:互联网英语作文People always read messages on newspaper before, but now there is a large number of people search information in the Internet. For me, I have good impression for it. Internet t information is very convenient and wide. People can search the information on the internet only open their computer. Besides, the Internet information ranges very widely. It contains all fields’ information. It is almighty. It knows everything. In addition, nearly all the information on the Internet is free. People do not need to spend money on it. Not like newspaper. So, Internet information has so many advantages.以前,人们总是从报纸上获取信息,但现在有很大一部分人是在互联网上搜索信息的。对我来说,互联网信息给我的印象很好。互联网信息很方便和内容也很广泛。只要打开电脑,人们就可以看到互联网信息。此外,互联网信息涵盖的范围也很广泛。所有领域的信息都有。它真的是万能的,没有它不知道的。此外,几乎所有互联网上的.信息都是免费的。人们不用在这上面花钱。不像报纸。所以说网络信息有很多的优点。【大学的互联网英语作文】相关文章:1.大学英语作文及范文2.大学英语作文万能模板3.大学英语作文范文4.大学英语作文大全5.大学英语范文6.我对互联网的看法英语作文7.大学英语作文范文网8.大学的英语作文9.大学英语四级作文范文10.大学英语作文400字
以下是小编帮大家整理的高考英语作文:互联网的两面性(共含29篇),仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“有只鱼”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。篇1:高考英语作文:互联网的两面性高考英语作文:互联网的两面性Every coin has two sides , which is the same as surfing the Internet. On one hand , we benefit a lot from computers. For instance , many people are accustomed to going shopping on the Internet, which is a way to save time and money. What’s more, Internet makes it convenient for friends and relatives to communicate with each other. So people are more closed. Besides, we can go through the news all over the world through the Internet, which can broaden our eyes and assist us to learn more about the world.On the other hand, with the popularity of computer games, more and more teenagers are addicted to virtual world , leading to a terrible grade and health. Moreover, plenty of unhealthy information emerges on the Internet, making a bad influence on teenagers.Only we combine the real life and computers can we use it reasonably.As we all know, the 21st century of the Internet. With the development of the Internet, more and more people begin to use it to enjoy themselves or do something special. However, every coin has two sides , the Internet also has its own advantages and disadvantages.Our life has a great change since we use the Internet. We benefit a lot from the Internet. As for me, I am accustomed to going shopping on the Internet, which is a good way to save my time and money. Many people do the same as me. What’s more, the Internet makes it convenient for us to make friends and get people closed . We can also go through the news all over the world. The Internet not only broaden our view but also assist us to know more about the world . On the other hand , more and more teenagers are addicted to virtual world and they all play computer games everyday they want, leading to a terrible result.In conclusion, we should have selective using the Internet and keep away from the virtual world. Don’t always use the Internet to chew the fat and do something meaningful.【参考译文】每个硬币都有两面,这和上网是一样的。一方面,我们从电脑中受益匪浅。例如,许多人习惯于在网上购物,这是一种节省时间和金钱的方法。更重要的是,互联网方便了朋友和亲戚互相交流。所以人们更加封闭。此外,我们可以通过互联网浏览世界各地的'新闻,这可以开阔我们的视野,帮助我们了解更多的世界。另一方面,随着电脑游戏的普及,越来越多的青少年沉迷于虚拟世界,导致了糟糕的成绩和健康。此外,大量的不良信息出现在互联网上,对青少年产生了不良影响。只有把现实生活和电脑结合起来才能合理使用。我们都知道,第二十一世纪的互联网。随着互联网的发展,越来越多的人开始用它来享受自己或做一些特别的事情。然而,每一个硬币都有两面,互联网也有自己的优点和缺点。我们的生活发生了巨大的变化,因为我们使用互联网。我们从互联网受益很多。至于我,我习惯于在网上购物,这是一个很好的方法来节省我的时间和金钱。许多人和我一样。更重要的是,互联网使我们可以方便地交朋友,让人们关闭。我们也可以浏览世界各地的新闻。互联网不仅开阔了我们的视野,而且帮助我们了解更多的世界。另一方面,越来越多的青少年沉迷于虚拟世界,他们每天都玩电脑游戏,他们想要的,导致一个可怕的结果。总之,我们应该有选择性地使用互联网,远离虚拟世界。不要总是用网络咀嚼脂肪,做一些有意义的事。篇2:互联网的两面性6年级作文互联网的两面性6年级作文互联网是高科技的产物,是历史发展、社会进步、人类智慧的结晶;是人类迄今所拥有的容量最大、内容最面、传递速度最快的信息中心。全球每天有四亿人使用互联网,上网人数占世界人口的6%。互联网为我们了解时事、学习知识、与人沟通、休闲娱乐等提供了便捷的条件。互联网在中国刚出现的时候,一个调皮的学生经常受到老师的提醒:少上点儿网,多看点儿书。一次郊游,老师见这个学生与同学聊网络的神奇,就凑过去听。那个学生说:“老师,您有这么多教育教学经验,如果建立个人网站,就可以召集天下有志于教育的同仁,经常与您切磋讨论,您会有更多的知音和朋友,您可以使自己的教育思想广为传播。孔子要是生活在现代,并且会使用网络,他的弟子就不止三千了。”老师在这个同学的启发和帮助下,建立了本地区第一个教师个人网络,他申报的课题通过网络讯速找到了遍布全国各地实验学校和实验教师。今天,这位老师的教学、科研已离不开网络。更令其兴奋的是,他利用网络实现了在全国巡回演讲的'梦想,在华夏大地推广他的教学经验。这一早期的网络故事带给我们的启示:网络可以使学生成为老师;网络可以使名不见经传的人闻名天下;网络可以结交志同道合的朋友;网络可以让自己获取最多的知识,改变以往的传统学习方式。互联网在提高人们社会活动质量的同时,可能对部分互联网使用者造成伤害。我们要正确认识网络的两面性,用其所长、避其所短,发挥网络对生活的积极促进作用。把网络作为生活的补充,就可以享受网络的诸多益处。篇3:高考英语:互联网In my opinion,the Internet is helpful rather than harmful as someone else thinks. As is known to all,the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life. On the Internet,we can read news at home and from abroad and get as much information as we can. We can send e - mails or make phone calls to our family as well as to our friends. We can also attend the net school,read many books and even teach ourselves English. We can also enjoy music,watch matches and play computer games on the Internet. We can even do shopping on line. Besides,we can improve our ability to operate the computer.But we should not be given to the Internet,or we'll get our life and study destroyed. Besides,we should keep off the harmful websites. Anyhow,this doesn't prevent the Internet becoming our friend. We can't throw away the apple because of the core,can we?【参考译文】在我看来,互联网是有用的,而不是像别人认为有害。众所周知,互联网正在发挥着越来越重要的部分在我们的日常生活中。在互联网上,我们可以阅读新闻在国内和国外,获得尽可能多的.信息。我们可以发送电子邮件或打电话给我们的家人以及我们的朋友有关网络的英语作文带翻译有关网络的英语作文带翻译。我们还可以上网络学校,阅读了很多的书籍,甚至教我们英语。我们还可以欣赏音乐,观看比赛,玩电脑游戏在互联网上。我们甚至可以在网上购物。此外,我们可以提高我们操作电脑的能力。但我们不应给互联网,或者我们会毁了我们的生活和学习。除此之外,我们应该远离有害的网站。不管怎样,这并不妨碍互联网成为我们的朋友。我们不能扔苹果的核心,我们可以吗?篇4:高考英语作文:互联网On the Internet.The Internet is playing a more and more important role in our daily life. On the net, we can learn news at home even from abroad and all kinds of other information as well. We can also send messages by email, make phone calls, go to net school, read varies kinds of books and learn for languages by ourselves. Besides,we can enjoy music, watch sports competitions and play cards or chess. On the net, we can even do shopping, have a chat with others and make friends with them. In a word, the internet has made our life more colorful.互联网互联网在人们的.日常生活中扮演着越来越重要的地位。在互联网中,我们能够知晓国内外大事,并获取到各种信息。我们发电子邮件,打电话,阅读各类书籍,学习各种语言。此外,我们还能欣赏音乐,观看体育比赛,或是下棋。在互联网中,我们甚至能购物,与他人聊天,交朋友。总之,互联网能够让我们的生活变得更加多姿多彩。篇5:高考英语预测作文互联网英语高考预测作文范文:互联网一、互联网的传播速度是比较快的,网上各个各样的流行语也会如火如荼的被炒起来,很多流行语有人不理解,有人觉得这样的语言也比较诙谐,你的看法是什么样的呢?【参考例文】Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited?At present, Internet Slang, such as “GG, MM, Xia Mi”, has become popular among the teenagers.There are different opinions on Internet Slang. Some students think Internet Slang is vivid, fashionable and full of humor and intelligence. Besides, it makes chatting on the I However, some other students think Internet Slang lacks depth of thought and is too simple. Also, it is hard to understand and not accepted by most people. The words sometimes might make people confused, even resulting in misunderstanding.Every coin has two sides. In my opinion, living in the Information Age, if we don’t know the Internet Slang, we seem to fall behind the times. It will be OK as long as these terms are used correctly in proper situations.nternet quicker.二、报纸和网站是当今两大主要媒体。请根据下表内容,以“Newspapers and Websites”为题,用英语写一篇短文,简要介绍这两种媒体的优缺点。报 纸1. 传统媒体,天天更新,信息可靠2. 携带方便,随时随地可以阅读3. 仅有文字和图片网 站1. 新兴媒体,信息更新速度快2. 依赖于电脑及互联网3. 包含文字、图片、音频和视频注意:1. 短文必须包括表中所有内容,可以适当发挥;2. 词数:100-1203. 参考词汇:更新update;音频audio;视频video【参考例文】Newspapers and WebsitesNewspapers and websites are two major new media in the world today, both of which can provide us with lots of news and information. But they’re different in some ways.Newspapers enjoy a longer history and often come out daily with more reliable news and information. They can be carried and read almost anywhere you like. So many people like reading them. But they can only contain texts and photos.On the other hand, websites are quite new and popular, especially among young people. Websites have not only texts with pictures but also audios and videos, which makes stories more interesting. What’s more, they are updated from time to time. So the latest news is always seen on websites instead of in newspapers. But it is not quite convenient for people without a computer connected with the Internet to get information from websites.三、目前,一些诸如GG, MM, Xia Mi 等网络语言在青少年中极为盛行,并且出现在家庭作业报告,甚至全国入学考试的作文中。请你以“Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited (禁止)?”为题,根据下表内容用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你自己的看法。一些同学认为:网络语言生动、时尚,网络语言充满幽默与智慧,使网上聊天更快捷。另一些同学认为:网络语言缺乏思想性,没有被大部分人理解、接受,过多使用使人不解,甚至误解?你的看法注意:1. 短文开头已经给出,不计入总词数;2. 词数:100左右3. 参考词汇:生动的vivid;智慧intelligence【参考例文】Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited?At present, Internet Slang, such as “GG, MM, Xia Mi”,has become popular among the teenagers.There are different opinions on Internet Slang. Some students think Internet Slang is vivid, fashionable and full of humor and intelligence. Besides, it makes chatting on the Internet quicker.However, some other students think Internet Slang lacks depth of thought and is too simple. Also, it is hard to understand and not accepted by most people. The words sometimes might make people confused, even resulting in misunderstanding.Every coin has two sides. In my opinion, living in the Information Age, if we don’t know the Internet Slang, we seem to fall behind the times. It will be OK as long as these terms are used correctly in proper situations.篇6:高考英语作文:互联网的历史高考英语作文:互联网的历史Nowadays Intemet is very popular all over the world, especially in some big cities. Do you know when the Intemet was first established? Built in 1960s, the Internet was a crude network of a few computers which shared information. If one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work, causing continual problems. At first, just the government had access to the Internet, using it for communications among different branches. However, by 1970s the Internet had been used in universities, banks, and hospitals. At the beginning of 1990s computers became affordable for common people and this affordability increased the use of the Internet by people,It is said that each day tens of millions of people log off, making it the most important part of people's life.Internet was first established in 1960s. At that time, the computer was both large and expensive and the networks were unable to work well. If one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work.At first, the Intemet was just used by the government. By 1970s, it had been used in universities, banks and hospitals. At the beginning of 1990s,computers became both cheaper and easier to operate. Now it is very convenient to log on the Intemet.It is said that each day tens of millions of people log on the Internet. Sending e-mails is becoming more and more popular.The Intemet has become the most important part of people's life.【参考译文】现在因特网在世界范围内非常流行,特别是一些大城市更是如此。你知道因特网是在什么时候建立的吗?建立在二十世纪六十年代的因特网是少许计算机分享信息的原始网络。如果一台计算机坏了,整个计算机网络就停止工作,这带来了一系列的问题。最初只是政府利用因特网在不同的分支机构间交流。然而,到了二十世纪七十年代,因特网开始被用于大学、银行和医院。到了二十世纪九十年代初,计算机对大众来说已经负担得起了,因此因特网的使用也随之增加。据说,每天使用互联网的人超过几百万,它已成为人们生活中最重要的一部分。互联网首建于二十世纪六十年代。那时,计算机又大又贵,计算机网络也不能很好地工作。如果网络中一台计算机坏了,整个网络就会停止运作。起初,互联网只由政府使用。到二十世纪七十年代,一些大学、医院和银行也开始使用互联网。二十世纪九十年代初,计算机价格下降,也更容易操作了。现在上网很方便了。据说,每天使用互联网的人超过几百万。发电子邮件也越来越普遍。互联网已成为人们生活中最重要的一部分。篇7:英语作文互联网The “Internet Plus” action plan was unveiled in the government work report that Li delivered to national lawmakers on March 5. When delivering the government work report, Li said, China will develop the “Internet Plus” action plan to integrate mobile Internet, cloud computing, big data and the Internet of Things with modern manufacturing, to encourage the healthy development of e-commerce, industrial networks, and Internet banking, and to help Internet companies increase their international presence.Internet Plus is the integration of the Internet and traditional industries through online platforms and IT technology, it is expected to help economic restructuring, improve people's livelihoods and transform of government functions. The “Internet Plus” action plan change our life in all different parts.To our future teachers, Internet Plus can be both challenge and opportunity. On the one hand, the integration of the Internet and education will give students more chance to choose their teachers and courses they take. In the recent several years, some education-related apps have emerged and become increasing popular. For example, MOOC provides students a profusion of courses all around the world for free. Besides learning knowledge they need, students even can get certificates when they watch all the videos of the courses and finish all the required homework. There is no denying that the courses in the Internet will attract many students to study in the Internet instead of learning from teachers in their schools. Someone even have began to doubt the significance of teachers in ordinary schools because the teachers and courses in the Internet always have a high quality. Today’s education in the Internet certainly challenge teachers’ jobs, not mention to future teachers under the “Internet Plus” action plan. On the other hand, the courses in the Internet can also give teachers more chances to improve themselves. Teachers can adopt others’ strengths and choose the most suitable way to teach their students. The pressure from net resource will encourage teachers to make continuous improvement which is beneficial to both students and teachers. Therefore Internet Plus provide we teachers with challenge and opportunity and we need make good use of it.As a matter of fact, Internet Plus has great influence not only on education but also all aspects of life. It is high time for us to pay attention to Internet Plus and take advantage of it.篇8:互联网英语作文The Intemet was first established in 1960s. At that time, the computer was both large and expensive and the networks were unable to work well. If one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work.At first, the Intemet was just used by the government. By 1970s, it had been used in universities, banks and hospitals. At the beginning of 1990s, computers became both cheaper and easier to operate. Now it is very convenient to log on the Internet.It is said that each day tens of millions of people log on the Internet.Sending e-mails is becoming more and more popular.The Internet has become the most important part of people's life.篇9:互联网英语作文The Internet is very useful in our daily life. We can use the Internet to send e-mails to friends and talk with friends online. The Internet is also used for downloading information.互联网在我们的日常生活中非常实用。我们可以用网络发邮件给朋友,并且与网友在线聊天。互联网也常常被用来下载信息。However, some of us only use the Internet to play computer games. Playing computer games can make us relaxed, but playing computer games too much is bad for our studies and heart. The Internet can both help us and hurt us. We should be careful when we enjoy the Internet.然而,一些人只用互联网玩电脑游戏。电脑游戏可以让我们放松,但是,玩游戏太多的话不利于我们学习与内心。互联网既可以帮助我们,也可以伤害我们。当我们享受网络的时候,应该谨慎小心。篇10:互联网英语作文有些人认为我们不需要互联网。一方面,生命就可以得到相当不错,没有它。另一方面,网络很容易受到错误(故障,错误),果酱(阻塞),网络犯罪(网络犯罪)。不过,我觉得相当的oppposite,我的答案是一个响亮的(响亮的)“是”。我的理由如下。首先,我电话(网络电话)和E - mail提供海内外朋友与经济实用的通信(经济实惠的`)通道。其次,互联网可以成为一个桥梁,让世界更多地了解中国,反之亦然(反之亦然)。第三,作为一个开放的学校和新闻媒体的新类型,互联网使我们能够获得有趣的知识和最新信息。除了这些,互联网已在政治,军事,经济,医药和其他各界(方面)在信息时代的现代生活中的重要作用。因此,我们得出的结论是:我们需要互联网来提高生活质量,丰富我们的国家。作为信息革命的成果,互联网本身不是一个诅咒(祸)。我们应该利用它的潜力,使之成为良好。随着互联网的健康发展和适当的管理,人们可能会发现,互联网将是必不可少的(绝对必要的)生命。篇11: 英语作文: 互联网英语作文: 互联网Here is a picture, interesting but with profound implication. As is vividly depicted in the photo, two men are running away from the computer screen, which successfully captures our eyes. After a close watch, it is not difficult to find that they are frightened away by the internet rumor. Apparently, what the drawing has subtly conveyed is supposed to be given further analysis.A conclusion could be drawn from the picture: internet is likely to produce negative effect to our life. And my words are based upon the following two reasons. On the top of the list is that the lack of legal penalty may lead to the state of this phenomenon. In addition, there is the other point that no one can ignore. It is universally admitted that internet is a virtual world, and people in it are more likely to do something illegal and cruel.According to the analysis above, it is advisable for us to take steps to reverse this evil trend. Of all the steps, mass media may play a major role in solving this problem.篇12:互联网英语作文As can be seen from the cartoon, an inpidual is using a mouse which is connected with a computer by the iron chain. The purpose of the picture is to show us that due attention should be paid to Internet addiction.从漫画中我们看到,一个人正在使用鼠标,鼠标用铁链连接计算机。这幅图的目的是告诉我们应该重视网络成瘾。The vivid cartoon is based on the social reality. We can find the concerning examples everywhere. Some classmates of mine spend much time playing computer games, chatting online and watching movies through Internet. They are addicted to Internet and forget their main responsibility —study.生动的漫画是基于社会现实。随处我们都可以找到相关的例子。我的一些同学花太多的时间玩电脑游戏,上网聊天,网上看电影。他们沉迷于网络而忘记他们的主要任务是学习。It is imperative for us to solve this severe issue. For one thing, we should appeal to the mass media to advocate the scientific and healthy lifestyle and avoid web addiction. For another, we should encourage every citizen to communicate face to face instead of being fascinated with Internet. I am convinced that human is able to use Internet properly and scientifically.我们必须解决这个严重的问题。一方面,我们应该呼吁大众媒体倡导科学、健康的生活方式,避免网络成瘾。另一方面,我们应该鼓励每个公民面对面交流而不是着迷于网上沟通。我相信,人类能够正确的、科学的使用互联网。篇13:互联网英语作文互联网-The InternetThe InternetThe Intemet was first established in 1960s. At that time, the computer was both large and expensive and the networks were unable to work well. If one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work.At first, the Intemet was just used by the government. By 1970s, it had been used in universities, banks and hospitals. At the beginning of 1990s, computers became both cheaper and easier to operate. Now it is very convenient to log on the Internet.It is said that each day tens of millions of people log on the Internet.Sending e-mails is becoming more and more popular.The Internet has become the most important part of people's life.互联网互联网建于20世纪60年代。那时,计算机又大又贵,网络不能很好地运行。如莱其中一台机器出现故障,整个网络就不能运行。起初,互联网只由政府使用。到20世纪70年代,计算机已经被用于大学、银行和医院。在20世纪90年代初计算机价格下降,也更便于使用了。现在上网很方便。据说每天有成千上万的人上网,发电子邮件正变得越来越流行。互联网已成为许多人生活中最重要的一部分。篇14:互联网英语作文From the chart we can see clearly that the number of Internet surfers in our country has increased from 26。5 million in July 20xx to 45。8 million in July 20xx, and then to 59。1 million in January 20xx。In my mind, the reasons why the Internet surfers are on the rise are as follows。 First, the Internet can help us accomplish many tasks, including both work and playsearching for information has become more convenient than ever, and safe online business is no longer a dream。 Besides, surfing the Internet is becoming cheaper and cheapermore and more people can afford it。The negative effects of the Internet are also clear。 To begin with, sitting too long before the computers is harmful to our body, especially our eyes。 Second, more and more people become indulged in playing video games or chatting online, which are time—consuming。All in all, I should say the advantages outweigh the disadvantages。 The key lies in whether we can make good use of it to enhance both work and study。篇15:互联网英语作文People always read messages on newspaper before, but now there is a large number of people search information in the Internet. For me, I have good impression for it. Internet t information is very convenient and wide. People can search the information on the internet only open their computer. Besides, the Internet information ranges very widely. It contains all fields’ information. It is almighty. It knows everything. In addition, nearly all the information on the Internet is free. People do not need to spend money on it. Not like newspaper. So, Internet information has so many advantages.以前,人们总是从报纸上获取信息,但现在有很大一部分人是在互联网上搜索信息的。对我来说,互联网信息给我的印象很好。互联网信息很方便和内容也很广泛。只要打开电脑,人们就可以看到互联网信息。此外,互联网信息涵盖的范围也很广泛。所有领域的信息都有。它真的是万能的,没有它不知道的。此外,几乎所有互联网上的.信息都是免费的。人们不用在这上面花钱。不像报纸。所以说网络信息有很多的优点。篇16:互联网英语作文I have recently made a survey among 30 boys and 30 girls in our school about their purposes of surfing the Internet. All the boys and girls like chatting very much. ’favorite. Both boys and girls like to read news or send e-mails through the Internet. Maybe they think it’s the most convenient way to get information or keep in touch with friends. Only several of them use Internet as a tool to study. So I think students should be guided to use the Internet better.我最近在我们学校的30个男孩和30个女孩之间做了一项调查,目的是在网上冲浪。所有的男孩和女孩都喜欢聊天。什么是男生最喜欢玩的游戏和购物是girls'favorite。男孩和女孩都喜欢读新闻或通过互联网发送电子邮件。也许他们认为这是最方便的方式获取信息或保持联系的朋友。只有几个人使用互联网作为一种工具来学习。所以我认为应该引导学生更好地使用互联网。篇17:互联网英语作文With the development of information technology, surfing on the internet becomes more and more popular in people's everyday life. People can complete a great deal of complicated work and communicate with each other by network. Network refers to the internet and information included in it, which provides an opportunity for people to gain useful information they need. Meanwhile, people greatly improve their working efficiency with a computer. However, there is a lot of information on the internet which not only contains good information, but harmful information as well. Is the network good or bad for our lifeThe answers to this question are diverse.Some people think that network is good for their everyday life, for it caters to their inclination. They browse the internet for capturing related information and downloading files according to their needs. For example, to work and study, they are accessible to academic web site to search articles no matter which country they come from. As for entertainment, they can also download musics and movies from web site to their computers. For this reason, many people are fascinated with the internet and keep their computer at hand when they encounter any problem. They certainly believe that the internet is a helpful tool for their daily life.Some other people however, think that network is harmful to their daily life. Because there are many pornographic websites on the internet which can mislead a lot of people ranging from Children to adults. There are also some cheating information and annoying advertisements they can not get rid of. So, they are afraid of suffing on the internet. They confirm that the internet will destroy their life.I think that the internet is very helpful for our daily life. Networks have made it possible to capture the attention of millions of people. Not only does it broaden our view, but bring us some useful information. As for junk information, however, our government ought to take strict measures to restrict and filter it. We should not click nasty webpage. If our government and we does it well, I fully believe that the internet will provide more convenience for us. Whether you like it or not, network has come closer and closer to you.篇18:互联网英语作文In recent years, the rapid development of the network, affecting the economic life of society, and violently impacting traditional ideology and thinking mode, change the way people work and lifestyle.Network not only has a tremendous effect on people's material life, but also has a profound influence on people's spiritual lives. In general, the impact of the network on people's material life is positive, the network greatly enhances the people's work efficiency, promotes the social productivity enhancement, but the network affects the people's spiritual life to be more complex, the network not only brings the positive influence to the people's spiritual lives, but also brings a lot of negative influence.Network exchanges have each other e-mail, network chat, discussion groups, in addition to e-mail is generally aware of the identity of the other, other ways have the characteristics of anonymity. Network communication is the extension ofinterpersonal communication in society, because of the characteristics of cyberspace, it is very different from social intercourse, and network communication has great influence on the spiritual life of netizens.篇19:互联网英语作文“Little master, 7, get up soon!” - Oh, who's calling me? It doesn't seem to be a mother's voice. I got out of bed and sat up, rubbing his eyes, oh, the original is on the desk in the computer to remind me. I got dressed quickly and a fish jumped out of bed. At that time, the computer said, “are you hungry?” Please enter the breakfast you want to eat. And then wait a minute. “ I entered ”1 bread, 1 cups of milk, 1 eggs“ and then pressed the ”confirm“ key. The computer sent the instructions to the microwave oven and the oven. In a few moments, the steaming breakfast appeared in front of me.After breakfast, the computer has sent the signal to an unmanned electric student feeder nearest to my home through the Internet. So, I picked up the computer and ran to the shuttle bus that had been waiting at the door, and went to the school.It's Tuesday, the first section of math class. The bell rang in the class. Why didn't teacher come? Oh, what about teacher fan in the computer on the desk! In the computer video, Miss Fan stood on the podium and began to talk about ”real scores and fake scores“, and we also sent a virtual man who was exactly the same as himself, sitting at the podium. At this point, teacher fan put forward a question: ”what are the two types of false fractions?“ Huang Baer sent instructions to her fictitious person, so the virtual man raised his hand like Abel and shouted ”I, I“. Mr. Fan asked her to answer, and he said, ”false marks can be divided into integers and scores.“ Everybody commanded their own fictitious people to applaud to him...Soon, the new and interesting day passed. Back home, I received the homework from the teacher on the computer. After the completion of the work, I sent the homework to the teacher.Nine, the computer gave a warm hint: the little master, it's time to sleep! Then the computer began to play the soothing hypnotic. In a few moments, I went into a sweet dream...”Get up!“ My mother woke me up: ”all seven, are you still dreaming?" Oh, it turned out, it was a dream I did, a wonderful dream!Will my dreams come true? It's sure! In the era of the omnipotent Internet, our future will be better!篇20:互联网时代英语作文互联网时代英语作文As we can see from the picture, Internet connects the human society together, but sadly, walls of barrier are estricting people in their own space.正如我们从图片中所看到的,互联网将人类社会联系在一起,但悲哀的是,重重阻隔将人们只限制在自己的空间。It is undeniable that Internet has changed the way people live. With many programs such as instant messaging, online communities, micro.blogs and so forth, communication can nearly be carried out everywhere at any time. But despite the great convenience, we find the distance among people becomes farther, instead of nearer. We play online games and forget to call the family; we sit alone surfing the net with mobile phones when classmates are gathering together; children today often play with the tablet computers, rather than with other kids from the neighborhood.无可否认,互联网改变了人们的`生活方式,有了即时通讯软件、网络社区、微博等等,交流可以随时随地实现。但尽管互联网带来了如此大的便利,我们却发现人与人之间的距离变得越来越疏远,而不是越来越亲近。我们可能只顾着玩网络游戏而忘了给家人 打电话,也可能在同学聚会的时候独自坐在角落里用手机上网;如今的小孩经常是在玩平板电脑,而不是和邻居家的小孩一起玩。In my view, we should use the Internet reasonably, and keep in mind that the real life is much more meaningful than the virtual one. To be closer to other people, we should talk with them, using our voice, instead offinger tips. And we should pass this idea on to the younger generation.在我看来,我们应该合理使用互联网,并且记住:真实世界要比虚拟世界更有意义。为了拉近与他人的距离,我们应该多用声音而不是用指尖与他们交流。而且我们应该将这一理念传递给年轻的一代。篇21:互联网信息英语作文互联网信息英语作文People always read messages on newspaper before, but now there is a large number of people search information in the Internet. For me, I have good impression for it. Internet t information is very convenient and wide. People can search the information on the internet only open their computer. Besides, the Internet information ranges very widely. It contains all fields’ information. It is almighty. It knows everything. In addition, nearly all the information on the Internet is free. People do not need to spend money on it. Not like newspaper. So, Internet information has so many advantages.以前,人们总是从报纸上获取信息,但现在有很大一部分人是在互联网上搜索信息的。对我来说,互联网信息给我的印象很好。互联网信息很方便和内容也很广泛。只要打开电脑,人们就可以看到互联网信息。此外,互联网信息涵盖的'范围也很广泛。所有领域的信息都有。它真的是万能的,没有它不知道的。此外,几乎所有互联网上的信息都是免费的。人们不用在这上面花钱。不像报纸。所以说网络信息有很多的优点。篇22:互联网中学生英语作文互联网中学生英语作文these days, more and more people are interested in the Internet. Using the Internet, students are able to get the latest information from literature to sports. Students can also join the group on line, discuss such things as maths problems, school life and so on.Through the Internet students can broaden their view. But if students spend too much time on line, it will do them harm.篇23:互联网的英语作文关于互联网的英语作文互联网-The InternetThe InternetThe Intemet was first established in 1960s. At that time, the computer was both large and expensive and the networks were unable to work well. If one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work.At first, the Intemet was just used by the government. By 1970s, it had been used in universities, banks and hospitals. At the beginning of 1990s, computers became both cheaper and easier to operate. Now it is very convenient to log on the Internet.It is said that each day tens of millions of people log on the Internet.Sending e-mails is becoming more and more popular.The Internet has become the most important part of people's life.互联网互联网建于20世纪60年代。那时,计算机又大又贵,网络不能很好地运行。如莱其中一台机器出现故障,整个网络就不能运行。起初,互联网只由政府使用。到20世纪70年代,计算机已经被用于大学、银行和医院。在20世纪90年代初计算机价格下降,也更便于使用了。现在上网很方便。据说每天有成千上万的.人上网,发电子邮件正变得越来越流行。互联网已成为许多人生活中最重要的一部分。篇24:互联网的英语作文互联网的英语作文the intemet was first established in 1960s. at that time, the computer was both large and expensive and the networks were unable to work well. if one of the computers broke down, the whole networks would be unable to work. at first, the intemet was just used by the government. by 1970s, it had been used in universities, banks and hospitals. at the beginning of 1990s, computers became both cheaper and easier to operate. now it is very convenient to log on the internet.it is said that each day tens of millions of people log on the internet.sending e-mails is becoming more and more popular. the internet has become the most important part of people's life.篇25:互联网的利与弊英语作文Just as what is shown in the picture, a girl is asking a question online. Answers from different netizens differ so greatly that the girl is very confused about whom she should follow. It is obvious that it is becoming a fashion for people to ask questions online when confronting a dilemma。The implication implicit in the drawing can be elaborated as follows. On the one hand, the Internet has provided us with great convenience. For example, we can get knowledge about nearly all aspects on the Internet with only several keyboard commands and a few clicks of the mouse through search engines such as Baidu and so on. On the other hand, with an explosive amount of information on the Internet, it can be difficult to tell good information from bad. For example, teenagers and adolescents may mistake the bad information online as good, the result of which can be rather devastating. Some dirty information on the net may exert negative impacts on people。In conclusion, on the one hand, it is important for us to take full advantage of Internet to enhance our efficiency and save our time. On the other hand, effective steps should be taken to educate people to avoid and elude inappropriate and even wrong data online so as not to be misguided. Only in this way can the net better serve for our life, study and work.篇26:互联网的利与弊英语作文Entertainment is another popular reason why many people surf the Internet. Downloading games, going into chat rooms, or just surfing the Web are some of the uses people have discovered. There are numerous games that may be downloaded from the Internet at no charge . Chat rooms are popular because users can meet new and interesting people. In fact, the Internet has been used by people to find life long partners. When people surf the Web, there are numerous things that can be found. Music, hobbies, news and more can be found on the Internet.Another popular thing to do on the Internet is to check out the news. Almost all local news can be obtained through the Internet. Up to date sports scores are probably the most popular looked at news. Sports scores are updated on the Internet as soon as the game ends. . Weather is also a popular source to look up on the Internet. Using the Internet to get the weather allows people to view weather all over the world. Live radar all over the country and local forecasts are just to name a few of the things that may be obtained for weather information on the Internet.Shopping online has also become a huge success and is considered a great advantage of the Internet. No matter what people are shopping for, it can be found on the Internet. People do not even have to leave their homes. A few companies have collected millions of dollars using the Internet for selling . In conclusion, today’s society is in the middle of a technological boom. People can either choose to take advantage of this era, or simply let it pass them by. The Internet is a very powerful tool. It has many advantages; however, people need to be extremely aware of the disadvantages as well.篇27:互联网的利与弊英语作文The following aspects could best illustrate the advantages of Internet. Netsurfers (网上冲浪者) in different countries can share interesting knowledge and the latest information. Besides, Internet has provided a major opportunity to buy and sell merchandise (商品). What is more, people may get medical help or even vote on Internet. Its advantages seem countless.Behind all this glowing talk, however, are some problems. Internet makes people passive by stopping them making their own entertainment. So much so that when there is a breakdown or jam, people may find that World Wide Web turns into World Wide Wait. What is worse, some children have access to the scenes of violence and sex. Apart from these, it can be affected by viruses(病毒) and hackers (黑客).We should handle its problems, meanwhile we should exploit its potential as well. With proper management of Internet people ought to experience more fruits of the information revolution. All the wisdom of the ages, all the information that has enlightened mankind for centuries, should be available to us with the healthy development of Internet.篇28:互联网与隐私权英语作文互联网与隐私权英语作文Internet has penetrated into all the aspects of our life and work。 We can study and work by it。 We can find a job by it。 We can communicate by it。 We can entertain by it。 We can buy and sell by it。 We can do almost everything on Internet, and almost anywhere, anytime。互联网已经渗透到我们生活的每个层面和工作看。我们可以通过它学习和工作。我们可以找到一份工作。我们可以通过它交流。我们可以接受它。我们可以用它购买和出售。我们可以做的几乎一切都在互联网上,几乎任何地方,任何时间。However, at the same time Internet provides services for us, it is inevitably invading our privacy to some degree。 The services on most websites require our registry。 If we want to enjoy these services, we have to provide much private much private information, including our names, genre, address, telephone number and sometimes bank accounts。 Due to the poor Internet administration and weak network security, our information might be open, stolen or sold。 Even sometimes the information will be misused by the criminals。然而,在同一时间,互联网为我们提供服务,这是不可避免的入侵我们的隐私在一定程度上。大多数网站需要我们的服务注册表。如果我们要享受这些服务,我们提供很多私人多的私人信息,包括姓名,地址,电话号码和类型,有时银行帐户。由于互联网管理和网络安全的薄弱,我们的信息可能被打开,被盗或出售。甚至有时信息会被犯罪分子滥用。Considering the above mentioned, we must enhance the alertness when using the Internet。 First, when we need Internet service, we should always log on those big legal websites。 Second, if the service requires important private information, you should think twice before you type in it。鉴于上述,我们必须利用互联网加强警觉性。首先,当我们需要互联网服务,我们应该始终登录那些大的法律网站。其次,如果服务需要重要的私人信息,你应该三思而后在它的类型。篇29:互联网购物的英语作文关于互联网购物的英语作文关于网上购物的英语作文第1篇:Shopping on the InternetWith the popularity of the Internet, more and more people do shopping online. Without going out of their home, they may look for whatever items they want and pay online only by clicking the mouser.A couple of days later, the goods they buy online will be delivered at their front door. As for this new phenomenon, people have different ideas about it. Some think that doing shopping online is time- and energy-saving. People can buy anything at anytime they like without a computer hooked onto the Internet. They may say good-bye to the exhausting journey of searching. While others believe that they cannot touch, smell, or taste what they want. They don’t feel certain about their choice. Besides, they doubt whether the companies will deliver the right items at right time to a right place. In my opinion, shopping online is convenient indeed.But we should be very careful when we decide which item to buy and with company is trustworthy. Additionally, we should guard against the hackers who intend to steal our account passwords.关于网上购物的英语作文第2篇:shopping on the internet(网上购物)1.网上购物已很普遍;2.网上购物的好处;3.网上购物的缺点。第一段宜开门见山,写因特网的`发展和计算机的普及使网上购物日渐普遍;第二段谈网上购物的便利,如节约时间和精力,尤其对老人、病人和忙碌的人更是如此;第三段谈网上购物的缺点,其一是有时网上所见与实际所得不一致;其二是网上欺诈造成投诉困难。[范文]with the development of the internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the internet has become a commonplace in our life. here consumers can buy almost everything they need.shopping on the internet has a lot of advantages, of which the most important is perhaps its convenience. people don't have to waste a lot of their energy and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like. this is especially desirable to the old, the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person. the goods come in all shapes, sizes and colors on the internet. all they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mouses. the commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly.however, shopping on the internet also has its disadvantages. the first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally. sometimes, the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer. the second disadvantage is that some shops on the internet are not registered. they will never deliver anything to you after they get the money from you. once cheated, you will find that you have nowhere to go to complain.★ 高考英语作文:互联网的历史★ 互联网中学生英语作文★ 互联网的优点英语范文★ 高考英语作文万能模板★ 英语范文高考★ 五年级议论文科学的两面性★ 互联网系亲情作文★ 如何提高高考英语作文★ 精选高考英语作文常用语句★ 历年高考英语作文范文

我要回帖

更多关于 the internet英语作文 的文章

随机推荐