֩希伯来语语音翻译器配音找哪家?老外外语配音可以吗?

27 个评分
Unrealized potential
This is a reliable app. However, it has unrealized potential, which would make it an extraordinary tool for audiovisual learners without requiring much effort from the developers. I have already sent an e-mail with specifics. I also think the UI needs significant improvement to make the app more usable in general.
Good
Good app, I just wish I didn't have to individually click each chapter to listen to it. They do make you rate it, but the other option to buy it so I'm fine rating it. It's a good app, it just needs to play continuously.
Changed bible versions
Was a wonderful app I used for listening to the NKJV (New King James Version) in audio format. Almost recommended it to someone recently. Have previously as I recalled.
It switched on its own to Hebrew Bible. I would just be aware that may change versions on you and eliminate your version. It is a good app until that happens.
5 stars
Great app ! very easy to use , I highly recommend
Does not sync
I was hoping I could listen to Hebrew while I read the English Bible. The audio just plays and the verses are not tracking… so after paying for this I find that it is not what I was looking for to support me in learning Hebrew. Disappointed.
Dishonors the name of YHWH over 6,800 times!!
Five stars for usefulness. It’s a great learning tool. However it fails miserably by purposely mispronouncing the holy name of YHWH over 6,800 times!! It’s pronounced Ye-ho-vah but the app uses Adonai which is a LIE. Therefore TWO stars.
Changed from NKJV to Hebrew Bible.
Suddenly changed from NKJV to Hebrew Bible. What is going on?
NKJV Bible
This is a great app I love the soothing voice of the narrator and even the music in the background makes you feel so relaxed
Bible review
Super great background music & totally easy to follow along with. Everything read is straight from the Bible
Great app!
Love multiple character voices and the only app I have found that reads the NKJV.

我要回帖

更多关于 希伯来语语音翻译器 的文章

随机推荐