Themoon goes____rolling inthe deepevening.

as we all know _______moon goes around______earth A.a a B.a an C.the an D.the the_百度作业帮
as we all know _______moon goes around______earth A.a a B.a an C.the an D.the the
as we all know _______moon goes around______earth A.a a B.a an C.the an D.the the
D月亮 地球 专有名词前加the~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
d太阳和月亮以及地球都是只有一个的所以用the望采纳We can see _______ full moon on the evening of August _______ 15 th
every year.
A. a B. a C. the D. the
_百度作业帮
We can see _______ full moon on the evening of August _______ 15 th
every year.
A. a B. a C. the D. the
We can see _______ full moon on the evening of August _______ 15 th
every year.
A. a B. a C. the D. thePeople usually eat moon cakes and enjoy the moon ______the evening_____ the Mid-Autumn Festival._百度知道
People usually eat moon cakes and enjoy the moon ______the evening_____ the Mid-Autumn Festival.
People usually eat moon cakes and enjoy the moon ______the evening_____ the Mid-Autumn Festival.
提问者采纳
答案是C,后面一个应该是at.我只是不知道前面是不是用in.
嗯,对的,如果后面是of的,前面就用on
不好意思,再问一下,用on……of和in……at都可以吗?
是的,on the evening of the Mid-Autumn Festival(农历八月十五),具体到哪一天的上(中下)午和晚上的时候,也是用on的。
提问者评价
英语学习顾问
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
其实最佳的词应该是:on,of不过没有,只好填:C。亲:高老师祝你学习进步,每天都开心V_V!望采纳,thanks!
mid的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1、The earth goes around the moon,______?(完成反意疑问,并根据世纪情况回答)2、I had a good time in the park.(改为同义句)3、I came here(five years ago).(对打括号部分提问)4、Kangaroos live in Australia,_______?(完_百度作业帮
1、The earth goes around the moon,______?(完成反意疑问,并根据世纪情况回答)2、I had a good time in the park.(改为同义句)3、I came here(five years ago).(对打括号部分提问)4、Kangaroos live in Australia,_______?(完
1、The earth goes around the moon,______?(完成反意疑问,并根据世纪情况回答)2、I had a good time in the park.(改为同义句)3、I came here(five years ago).(对打括号部分提问)4、Kangaroos live in Australia,_______?(完成反意疑问句,并根据实际情况回答)
1 Does it?No,it isn't.2 I enjoyed myself in the park.3 How long did you come here?4 Do they?Yes,they do.

我要回帖

更多关于 rolling inthe deep 的文章

随机推荐