东西太高了 我工资拿不到怎么办 你能帮我把它从货架上拿下来吗 ?英文翻译

英语翻译今天去超市买东西,朋友让我帮忙带点吃的.  我问他要什么,那家伙说:“随便,最好带点咸的!”  于是我直奔超市,找遍货架也不知道买什么,最后给他带了包盐回去_百度作业帮
英语翻译今天去超市买东西,朋友让我帮忙带点吃的.  我问他要什么,那家伙说:“随便,最好带点咸的!”  于是我直奔超市,找遍货架也不知道买什么,最后给他带了包盐回去
今天去超市买东西,朋友让我帮忙带点吃的.我问他要什么,那家伙说:“随便,最好带点咸的!”于是我直奔超市,找遍货架也不知道买什么,最后给他带了包盐回去Today,go to the supermarket to buy things,a friend let me help with something to eat.I asked him what he wanted,the guy said:" casually,the best bit salty!"So I went to the supermarket,search the shelves also do not know what to buy,finally brought him a bag of salt back
Today, go to the supermarket to buy things, a friend let me help with something to eat.I asked him what he wanted, the guy said: " casually, the best bit salty! "So I went to the supermarket, search the shelves also do not know what to buy, finally brought him a bag of salt back
Today, we go to the supermarket to buy things, A friend let me help with something to eat.I asked him what he wanted, the guy said: " casually, the best bit salty! "So I went to the supermarket, search the shelves also do not know what to buy, finally brought him a bag of salt back希望能采纳
Today go to the supermarket to buy things, friends, let me help you with something to eat.
I asked what he want, that guy says: "literally, had better take some salty!"
So I come...
Today go to the supermarket to buy things, friends, let me help you with something to eat.I asked what he want, that guy says: "literally, had better take some salty!"So I come to the supermarket, searched shelf also don't know what to buy, and finally bring him a bag of salt back
A few days ago watched the news, saying that the United States a 相当好的一个英语笑话,大致意思如下:你:你好!陌生人:你好!你:你叫
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 工资拿不到怎么办 的文章

随机推荐