求一篇关于买东西英语的英语小短文的

求一篇关于家庭的英语小短文
求一篇关于家庭的英语小短文
关于家庭的英语小短文,100—120字即可
Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.
My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.
My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.
Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early as usual, buthe wasn't able to do that, because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father left, mother said to me mysteriously, &He will come back soon.& &Why?& I was greatly surprised. &Because today is Sunday, his holiday!& Just as mother said, father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired.
You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one like mine, too.我的家庭
每个人都有家。我们大家生活在那里,并从那里获取温暖。我们家有三口人,我妈妈、爸爸,还有我。我们在一起幸福地生活,我们家有许多有趣的故事。
我爸爸工作认真。他是一名医生,他总是尽他最大的努力 去帮助每一位病人,尽力使他们感觉舒服。有的时候,他工作太认真以致于忘了日期。
我妈妈是一位记性很不好的人。她总是做很多家务活,但有时却因为她的粗心而做错事。比如说,有一天,她用洗衣机洗衣服,最后却发现自己忘了在洗衣机中放水。现在让我告诉你一件有趣的事:一天,爸爸想像平常一样早起,但是由于他前天没有设置闹钟,所以他起晚了,当他起床时,他匆匆忙忙地洗漱完毕就去上班了,爸爸离开后,妈妈神秘地对我说:“他一会儿一定会回来的。”“为什么?”我十分惊讶。“因为今天是星期天,他的假日。”妈妈正说着的时候,不一会儿,爸爸就回来了,并且再一次上床睡觉了——因为他太累了。
你瞧,多么有趣的家庭!我希望你也有一个像我一样的家庭。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语小短文20字_百度知道
英语小短文20字
谁有英语小短文???
提问者采纳
1。Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。 2。Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love. `` 今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,呵呵,真的是很开心。我爱我的父母,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了。 3.Flute & Robinson Crusoe & of good fortune, novelist of British, describe protagonist drift about on the island, overcome the difficulty, the legend story of pioneering an enterprise with painstaking efforts. Novel write true naturally, legendary. The protagonist plants the crops on the detached island, puts up the log cabin, has eaten the innumerable trials and tribulations, survive. Want, go back human world anxious, want to go how about go out of these damnable place only like make him to be fascinated, result fail, get back to, long separated for Britain for 28 year give me enlightenment by & Robinson's records of adventure & on 1868 year finally, tanacity of him let me wait for a chance to cause trouble, want, march toward another goal for life, look like Robinson like that spend one's own strength,reach ideal realm one's own. We need possess Robinson so spirit of struggle diligently. 英国小说家笛福的《鲁滨逊漂流记》描述了主人公漂流海岛,战胜困难,艰苦创业的传奇故事. 小说写得真实自然,富有传奇色彩.主人公在孤岛上种庄稼,搭木屋,吃了千辛万苦,生存下来.但想回人间的心切,使他着迷般地只想到如何走出这个鬼地方,结果还是失败了,最后于1868年回到阔别28年的英国 《鲁滨孙漂流记》给我以启示,他的顽强让我蠢蠢欲动,想要迈向人生的另一目标,像鲁滨孙那样用自己的力量,到达自己理想的境界。 我们需要具备鲁滨逊那样的刻苦奋斗的精神. The World's Greatest Swordsman At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage. A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half. The crowd cheered. Then the second-place man sliced a fly into quarters. A hush fell in anticipation of the world's greatest swordsman. His blade came down in a mighty arc - but the insect continued on its way! The crowd was aghast. The greatest swordsman had missed his target completely, yet he continued to smile. &Why are you so happy?& someone yelled. &You missed!& &Ah,& replied the swordsman, &you weren't watching very carefully. They fly lives, yes - but he will never be a father.& 世界上最伟大的击剑手 在一场世界最佳击剑手表演中,排名第三的击剑手上场了。一只苍蝇放了出来,剑划了一个弧,他将苍蝇劈成了两半。观众欢呼起来。紧接着排名第二的人将一只苍蝇切成了四半。现场一阵沉默,人们期盼着世界上最伟大的击剑手出场。 他的剑锋以一个巨大的弧线划了下来--然而那只昆虫还在继续飞行!观众被惊呆了。最伟大的击剑手完全错过了他的目标,然而他还在微笑着。 “你为什么这么高兴?”有人嚷道,“你没击中!” “啊,”剑手答道,“你刚才没有很仔细地看。苍蝇还活着,是的--但他永远也做不成爸爸了。” ————————————————————————————————————————— A Mistake An American, a Scot and a Canadian were killed in a car accident. They arrived at the gates of heaven, where a flustered St. Peter explained that there had been a mistake. &Give me $500 each,& he said, &and I'll return you to earth as if the whole thing never happened.& &Done!& said the American. Instantly, he found himself standing unhurt near the scene. &Where are the others?& asked a medic. &Last I knew,& said the American, &the Scot was haggling price, and the Canadian was arguing that his government should pay.& 搞错了 一位美国人,一位英格兰人和一位加拿大人在一场车祸中丧生。他们到达天堂的门口。在那里,醉醺醺的圣彼德解释说是搞错了。“每人给我五百美元,”他说,“我将把你们送回人间,就象什么都没有发生过一样。” “成交!”美国人说。立刻,他发现自己毫不损伤地站在现场附近。 “其他人在哪儿?”一名医生问道。 “我离开之前,”那名美国人说,“我看见英格兰人正在砍价,而那名加拿大人正在分辩说应该由他的政府来出这笔钱。” ———————————————————————————————————————— Pig or Witch A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other, the woman leans out of the window and yells &PIG!!& The man immediately leans out of his window and replies, &WITCH(女巫)!!& They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road. If only men would listen. 猪还是女巫 一个男人在一条陡峭狭窄的山路上驾车,一个女人相向驾车而来。他们相遇时,那个女的从窗中伸出头来叫到:“猪!!”那个男的立即从窗中伸出头来回敬道:“女巫!!”他们继续前行。这个男的在下一个路口转弯时,撞上了路中间的一头猪。要是这个男的能听懂那个女人的意思就好了。
提问者评价
参考资料:
[]][][][][][][][]
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
相信看了这个你会觉得很雷人:Long Long AgoLong long ago,there's a montain.On the montain,there's a church.In the church,we can see the priest and the children.The priest tell the children a story,the story is Long Long Ago ……哈哈,这个故事我曾经在课堂上给老师同学们讲了有十五分钟之长老师终于喊了“Stop!”
The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude of the sky. 绿草求她地上的伴侣。 树木求他天空的寂寞。
jhlkhkfvmkghigk
英语小短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于小汽车的利与弊的英语短文,60字左右,速度,考试急求_百度知道
求一篇关于小汽车的利与弊的英语短文,60字左右,速度,考试急求
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
With the society developing,more and more families have cars.however,do cars really benefit us?Different people hold different ideas.
It's obvious that cars have many advantages.For example,going by car is convenient,which can save our time.On the contrary,cars also pollute the environment,which can't be neglected.
To put it in a nutshell,we should use cars in a wise way.
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于买东西讨价还价的英语文章_百度知道
关于买东西讨价还价的英语文章
2人的对话,加翻译的
A:what can i do for you
,sir?先生,我能为你做点什么吗?B:I want to buy a sweater ?我想买件毛衣A:oh ,you go the right way .we have all kinds of this product .呀。你算是走对地方了,我们这有各式各样的。B:that's one
looks good ,can i try it on ?那件看起来不错,我可以试一下吗?A:no problem,没问题B:how much does it cost?咋卖的?A:$100美元B:oh ,it's too expensive ,could you give me a discount ?太贵了,能打折吗?A;it's already very cheap,because you are the customers who have a long relationship with our
give you a这已经很便宜了,由于你是我们的老顾客,我可以给你九折优惠。B:how about 15% discount?打八五折怎么样?A:
sorry ,the
discount of 10% is the lowest price i can give you ?不好意思,打九折是我们的最低价了。B:alright ,i will
take it .好吧,我就要它了A:here you are .
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Leo: Jane! What an enchenting skirt you have on!Jane: Thank you! Guess how much it costs.L: bright colors, smooth material, exquisite craftsmanship, soft lines…Darling, it looks elegant on you! It can't be any cheap stuff. Something around two hundred, I guess.J: your offer is way off the mark. It set me back only sixty-five.L: then you got a windfall! Was sixty-five the original price, or did you get a special discount.J: neither. I drove a hard bargain with the vendor before I got the price down.L: how much did she ask for?J: three hundred! That's daylight robbery. How dare she play tricks on an old hand like me? Without hesitation, I gave my offer---no more than fifty.L: she must be fuming with anger at such a bid, wasn't she?J: not at all! She's really been around, and seemed quite accustomed to bargaining like this. That's the trade. She only demanded a higher bid, saying the purchase price was even higher than seventy. She was lying! Then I inquired:&May I have it at sixty?& she waved her head.L: then you pretended to go without buying it?J: yeah. I turned around and started to move out. Just then, she yelped behind my back:& all right, all right! I may sacrifice a little. Let's fix it sixty-five! Can't be cheaper.&简!你的裙子真好看!谢谢.猜猜多少钱.颜色亮丽,料子光滑,做工精致,线条也很柔和…你穿上它显得真高雅.肯定便宜不了吧?大概200块?你的报价太离谱了.我只花了65块.哇!天上掉馅饼了.65是原价呢,还是打了九折?都不是.我跟那个小贩费了老半天功夫才买到的.她开口要多少?300!简直是光天化日之下抢钱!她居然敢忽悠我?我可是个老手.我想都没想,就说,最多50块,卖不卖?你给这个低的价儿,她一定气的冒烟吧?没有没有!她一看就很老道,我这样的砍价她肯定已经司空见惯了.这就是这一行的规矩啊.她说,您再多给点,她进价还70多呢.哼,她撒谎!然后,我问她:”60块钱卖不卖?”她摇头.于是你假装不买了?是的.我转身往外走.这时,她在我背后喊道:”好吧好吧!算我吃点亏.65怎么样?不能再便宜了.
讨价还价的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语演讲基础单词英文歌词
四级写作英语视频行业口语行业口语
一口气练就社交英语口语达人关怀用语Unit17:一切都带齐了吗?讲述了关于当家人有事出门时,为了
GMAT考试词汇背诵精选Unit16,精选了8个GMAT考试词汇,包含了联想记忆法,派生词的延伸等内容,提供
四、六级在即,奋斗中的筒子们又在担忧自己的单词怎么办呢?
一口气练就社交英语口语达人关怀用语Unit16:我会想念你的,讲述了关于若朋友将远行,我们在依依
GMAT考试词汇背诵精选Unit16,精选了8个GMAT考试词汇,包含了联想记忆法,派生词的延伸等内容,提供
hello,大家好,我是大嘴,欢迎来到单词通缉令第十四期。快来看看大嘴这次捉来了哪几个单词秀逗吧
BBC每日地道英语短语,每天学习一个,让你的口语更地道,今天推荐“Keep an ear to the ground ”
新东方英语六级经典必背500句:攻克阅读关键句146,讲述了六级必背句型,含有中英对照讲解,mp3下载
365天天英语口语说5月20日:你吃过饭了吗,讲述了你吃过饭了吗对话及句型,含有mp3及lrc下载。
爆笑英语幽默笑话精选52:讲述了一天下午,当我和一位教授谈话时,我两岁的女儿莉莉走进了旁边的
一口气练就社交英语口语达人关怀用语Unit13:请代我向他问候,讲述了关于问候,含有句型使用讲解
crisis与crises不规则复数变形;ensure与insure同词根衍生词,前缀不同。
|&&情景对话|&&入门口语|&&外贸英语|&&英语新闻|&&英语新闻|&&口语交际|&&词汇趣谈|&&GMAT
最近更新:12月05日 21:00:41
英语四级作文范文句型解析,含有范文例句及词语短语解析讲解
英语四级作文边听边背31:A Trip to Paris 巴黎之旅,含有mp3及字
英语四级作文范文句型解析,含有范文例句及词语短语解析讲解
英语四级作文边听边背30:Traveling 旅游,含有mp3及字幕lrc下载学
英语四级作文边听边背29:A Trip to Honeymoon Bay 马来西亚之旅,
英语四级单词MP3,四级单词一笑而过,今天学习vict-表示“胜利”的单
|&&四级听力|&&四级词汇|&&四级听力|&&四级听力|&&四级写作|&&四级阅读|&&四级语法|&&四级阅读
英语学习专题
最新英语小说下载 谢丽尔·桑德伯格携其精彩力作 LEAN IN,解开女性成功密码。
谢丽尔·桑德伯格作为全球最成功的女性之一,她在这本超级畅销书《LEAN IN》中,深刻地剖析了男女不平等这类社会现象的根本原因。她认为,女性之所以没有勇气跻身领导层,不敢放开脚步追求自己的梦想,更多是出于内在的恐惧与不自信。她在书中鼓励所有女性,要大胆地“往桌前坐”,主动参与对话与讨
在线英语小说
英语小说下载推荐
文章推荐 &&
口语交际&|&&口语交际&|&&情景对话&|&&入门口语&|&&行业口语&|&&行业口语&|&&
最新更新 &&
文章推荐 &&
英语视频&|&&英语新闻&|&&英语新闻&|&&英语新闻&|&&影视听力&|&&听电影学英语:场景4 mp3英语视频&|&&
最新更新 &&
12-05&&听电影&海上钢琴师&学英语:场景8 mp3
12-05&&听电影&海上钢琴师&学英语:场景7 mp3
12-05&&听电影&盗梦看空间&学英语:场景8 mp3
文章推荐 &&