您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
其他9条回答
It'll be sent there before 4 o'clock.
Before 4 pm today, sent there
This will be sent before 4:00 pm.
(It will be) Sent before 4 o'clock this aftenoon.省略掉括号中的就成为了口头语。
Before 4 o 'clock this afternoon will be delivered
it will be delivered before the 4 o'clock.
be sent to you before 4 o'clock this afternoon.
It'll be brought up before 4 pm.
It will be delivered before four o'clock in this afternoon.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译这句话为英文?_百度知道
请帮忙翻译这句话为英文?
您好,我们收到你的纠纷信息,但是我们没看懂你发来的信息内容。这个订单没有物流跟踪信息是因为第一次寄的时候发的是香港小包,最近香港海关检查的很严格,没有通海关检查被退回来了,物流公司给我们转发了新加坡小包,我们问了物流公司,包裹已经寄出去了,没法退回来了。能否先取消这个订单的纠纷,如果确实没收到货,我们会给您退回全款的,您看如何?我们非常抱兼给您带来不便,同时也希望您的体谅理解,我们将非常感谢您!新的跟踪号(新加波邮局):RFSG
提问者采纳
Dear Sir/Madam,We have received your message of dispute, but we didn't get the point in it.There is no logistics tracing for this order, because it was initially sent as a packet to Hong Kong, and was returned on failure to pass the customs check as it was very strict with Hong Kong customs recently, then the logistics company sent it again as a packet to Singapore. As we confirmed with the logistics company, the parcel has been sent out and can't be withdrawn.I would suggest that you cancel this dispute first, if you do not receive the goods, we will give you full refund. What do you think?We are so sorry for such inconveniences, and we will be very grateful to you for your understanding.The new tracing number (Singapore Post Office) is: RFSG
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他18条回答
Hello,we have received your conflict message,but we didn't know your message contents.
This order didn't have the delivery track information because we sent Hong Kong little bags when we sent it first.Hong Kong custom has checked them strictly recently.It was denied by the custom.Delivery company then forwarded the Singlish little bags.We asked the delivery company and the package had been delivered.It couldn't be denied.
Could you cancel the order's conflict?It you don't receive the delivery,we will refund fully.Do you agree?
We're very sorry about your unconvience.We hope that you can understand us.We'll thank you very much!
New Track Number(Singlish...
Dear Sir/Madam,
We have received your message of dispute, but sorry we don’t quite follow your message contents.
There is no delivery tracking information for this order because it was initially sent as a packet to Hong Kong, and was returned on failure to pass the customs check as it has been extremely strict with Hong Kong customs recently, then the logistics company sent it again as a packet through Singapore. As we confirmed with the logistics company, the parcel has been sent out and can't be withdrawn.
Would you cancel this dispute first? If you do not receive the goods in the following days, we will be glad to give you full refund. What do y...
您好,我们收到你的纠纷信息,但是我们没看懂你发来的信息内容。
这个订单没有物流跟踪信息是因为第一次寄的时候发的是香港小包,最近香港海关检查的很严格,没有通海关检查被退回来了,物流公司给我们转发了新加坡小包,我们问了物流公司,包裹已经寄出去了,没法退回来了。
能否先取消这个订单的纠纷,如果确实没收到货,我们会给您退回全款的,您看如何?
我们非常抱兼给您带来不便,同时也希望您的体谅理解,我们将非常感谢您!
新的跟踪号(新加波邮局):RFSG
Hello, we have received your dispute information, but we don't understand what you is the meaning of your information .There is no
tracking information of this order because the first time
it is sen to Hong Kong...
您好,我们收到你的纠纷信息,但是我们没看懂你发来的信息内容。
这个订单没有物流跟踪信息是因为第一次寄的时候发的是香港小包,最近香港海关检查的很严格,没有通海关检查被退回来了,物流公司给我们转发了新加坡小包,我们问了物流公司,包裹已经寄出去了,没法退回来了。
能否先取消这个订单的纠纷,如果确实没收到货,我们会给您退回全款的,您看如何?
我们非常抱兼给您带来不便,同时也希望您的体谅理解,我们将非常感谢您!
新的跟踪号(新加波邮局):RFSG
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are so sorry to recieve your message of dispute but we couldn't quite understand the contents of your message.
There was no logistics tracing with this order because the original p...
Hello, we received your dispute information, but we don't understand you sent information content.
This order no logistics tracking information because the first time send is Hong Kong packet to send, the recent Hong Kong customs inspection is very strict, didn't pass the customs check was returned as undeliverable, logistics company give us forwarding the Singapore packets, we ask the logistics company, parcel has been sent out, can't come back.
Disputes can cancel the order first, if it confiscated the arrival of the goods, we will give you return full, how do you see?
And we are very inconvenient for you, also hope you understand understand, we w...
Hello, we have received your dispute information, but we didn't understand the information you sent.
This order without logistics tracking information is because for the first time sent when the hair is Hongkong packet, the recent Hongkong customs is very strict, no sea off check was returned, the logistics company to forward the Singapore packet to us, we asked the logistics company, the parcel has been sent out, can't come back.
Can you cancel this order dispute, if you do not receive the goods, we will give you back to the money, you see?
We hold and the inconvenience to you, also hope you understand, we will be very grateful to you!
The new trackin...
Hello, We have received your dispute information, but we did not understand the information you send to the content.
This order does not logistics tracking information is because the first time to send packets issued by the Hong Kong, Hong Kong has recently customs inspection is very strict, did not pass customs inspections to be returned, and logistics company in Singapore packet forwarded to us, we asked Logistics company, parcels have been sent to, and can not be returned to it.
Can disputes to cancel this order, if indeed confiscated arrival, we will give you full refund, and you see how?
We hold and for the inconvenience, but also hope you appreci...
您好,这句话的英文为:
您好,我们收到你的纠纷信息,但是我们没看懂你发来的信息内容。这个订单没有物流跟踪信息是因为第一次寄的时候发的是香港小包,最近香港海关检查的很严格,没有通海关检查被退回来了,物流公司给我们转发了新加坡小包,我们问了物流公司,包裹已经寄出去了,没法退回来了。能否先取消这个订单的纠纷,如果确实没收到货,我们会给您退回全款的,您看如何?我们非常抱兼给您带来不便,同时也希望您的体谅理解,我们将非常感谢您!新的跟踪号(新加波邮局):RFSG :
Hello, you dispute information that we receive, but we did not understand the message you send. This order without logistics tracking information is that the first packet is sent when Hong Kong,...
Hello, We have received your dispute information, but we did not understand the information you send to the content.
This order does not logistics tracking information is because the first time to send packets issued by the Hong Kong, Hong Kong has recently customs inspection is very strict, did not pass customs inspections to be returned, and logistics company in Singapore packet forwarded to us, we asked Logistics company, parcels have been sent to, and can not be returned to it.
Can disputes to cancel this order, if indeed confiscated arrival, we will give you full refund, and you see how?
We hold and for the inconvenience, but also hope you appr...
Hello, we have received the dispute information from you. But sorry we don't quite understand what you want to express.
The reason there's no logistics tracking is that, the cargos were panned to send through HK. While the HK custom control strictly on the inspection these days, and by which the cargos were rejected to pass. Later, the logistic company transfer the cargos to send through Singapore. And the cargos have been sucessfully sent. We cannot get them back now.
Could you please cancel the dispute first? If the cargos indeed don't be received in the following days, we will re-fund you the total payment. What're your comments?
Apology again ...
Hello, we have received your dispute information, but we didn't understand the information you sent.
This order without logistics tracking information is because for the first time sent when the hair is Hongkong packet, the recent Hongkong customs is very strict, no sea off check was returned, the logistics company to forward the Singapore packet to us, we asked the logistics company, the parcel has been sent out, can't come back.
能否先取消这个订单的纠纷,如...
Dear Sir/Madam,
We have received your complaint, but we did not understand the message you sent.
This order does not have logistics tracking information, because the packet was sent from Hong Kong for the first delivery. Recently, Hong Kong customs inspection is very strict, and the packet failed in the check, and was returned. The logistics company sent the packet from Singapore. We were informed by the Logistics company that
the packet has been sent, and thus could not be cancelled.
Would you please cancel the complaint first? If you did not receive the packet at last, we will give you full refund.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. we w...
:英语在线翻译,可以全面准确的解答你的难题,支持多种语言,汉译英,英译汉 等等…… 很多。请采纳
Hello, we received your dispute information, but we don't understand you sent information content.
This order no logistics tracking information because the first time send is Hong Kong packet to send, the recent Hong Kong customs inspection is very strict, didn't pass the customs check was returned as undeliverable, logistics company give us forwarding the Singapore packets, we ask the logistics company, parcel has been sent out, can't come back.
Disputes can cancel the order first, if it confiscated the arrival of the goods, we will give you return full, how do you see?
And we are very inconvenient for you, also hope you understand understand, we will...
And we are very inconvenient for you, also hope you understand understand, we will...
Hello, we have received your dispute information, but we didn't understand the information you sent. This order without logistics tracking information is because for the first time sent when the hair is Hongkong packet, the recent Hongkong customs is very strict, no sea off check was returned, the logistics company to forward the Singapore packet to us, we asked the logistics company, the parcel has been sent out, can't come back. Can you cancel this order dispute, if you do not receive the goods, we will give you back to the money, you see? We hold and the inconvenience to you, also hope you understand, we will be very grateful to you! The new trackin...
Hello , We have received your dispute information, but we did not understand the information you send to the content .
This order does not logistics tracking information is because the first time to send packets issued by the Hong Kong , Hong Kong has recently customs inspection is very strict, did not pass customs inspections to be returned , and logistics company in Singapore packet forwarded to us , we asked Logistics company , parcels have been sent to , and can not be returned to it.
Can disputes to cancel this order , if indeed confiscated arrival, we will give you full refund , and you see how ?
We hold and for the inconvenience , but also hope ...
Hello, we have received your dispute information, but we don't understand what you is the meaning of your information .There is no
tracking information of this order because the first time
it is sen to Hong Kong
in small packet ,and
the inspection
in Hong Kong customsis
is very strict,
the package which don't pass the customs check was returned as undeliverable,
the logistics company has
transferred
packets through Singapore , we have inquried the logistics company, they say
which has been sent out can't come back..
you can cancel the order first, if you haven't received the goods, we will
return you your money in ful...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我学过英语,这句话用英语怎么说
我学过英语,这句话用英语怎么说
I can speak a bit English. - 我可以说一点英语。
I can speak a little bit English. - 我可以说一点英语。
I have learnt some English before. - 我学过一些英语。
I have learnt a (little) bit English before. - 我学过一点英语
I (can) understand some simple English. - 我 (可以) 明白一些简单的英语。
I have learnt English but not much. - 我学过英语但不多。
I have learnt English but only a little bit. - 我学过英语但只有一点。

我不知道你为什么要问这个。要和谁说。所以我给了你一些别的句子。我给你其它的一些句子是因为有的时候如果你说你学过英语,尤其是外国人,有些人会以为 “学过” 的意思是你可以讲很好的英语。但是你加上“一点”就不一样了。这只是我的亲身经历而已。
的感言:xiexie 相关知识
其他回答 (5)
I have learned English.
I learned English before.

I have studied/learned English.
I took some English classes.

I have learned English ago
I learned English
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号我相信你所说的一切,这句话英文怎么说_百度知道
我相信你所说的一切,这句话英文怎么说
提问者采纳
I believe whatever you've said I believe everything you've said
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他5条回答
I believe what you've said
I believe all you said.
I believe your an everything for saying
I believe whatever you say
I believe all that you said.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(成都是一座来了就不想离开的城市)这句话用英语如何翻译?_百度知道
(成都是一座来了就不想离开的城市)这句话用英语如何翻译?
Chengdu is a city where you do not want to leave once you comewhere引导的是状语从句 有什么不明白可以继续问,随时在线等。如果我的回答对你有帮助,请及时选为满意答案,谢谢~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
成都是一座来了就不想离开的城市Chengdu is a city where you don't want to leave once you come.
Chengdu is a city where you do not want to leave once you come.
once coming the chengdu ,who never say go!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有道在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐