请协助一段英语翻译器~谢谢

求高手英语翻译一段话!!这是论文,请不要用什么谷歌有道这些直接给我翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
求高手英语翻译一段话!!这是论文,请不要用什么谷歌有道这些直接给我翻译,谢谢!
麻烦大神翻译下 :预算是项目工程在投标的过程中采取的一个非常重要的手段,建筑工程的预算在一定情况下直接影响工程的后续工作,这也是作为控制建筑工程项目投资的重要手段。预算在项目招标和企业经营管理中起着重要作用。它不仅是企业开展招标工作的主要依据,同时也是企业日常运行管理水平的重要体现。项目工程在施工前期和施工后期都需要将建筑工程预算当作工程造价考核的一个重要依据.所以,对于建筑项目来说,进行工程的预算是一个非常重要的工作环节。因此,本文对建筑工程预算中的存在的问题及有效措施作阐述。
提问者采纳
先把中文写通顺了,意思写清楚了再发吧;拜托仔细读一下组织好语言,语文都没学好就要写英文,这样的话翻译出来的英文也将乱七八糟,尽管老师不会看摘要的英文,但是怎么的也得像个样子呀。开头就这样那正文就更惨不忍睹了。
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
你好:原文:预算是项目工程在投标的过程中采取的一个非常重要的手段,建筑工程的预算在一定情况下直接影响工程的后续工作,这也是作为控制建筑工程项目投资的重要手段。预算在项目招标和企业经营管理中起着重要作用。它不仅是企业开展招标工作的主要依据,同时也是企业日常运行管理水平的重要体现。项目工程在施工前期和施工后期都需要将建筑工程预算当作工程造价考核的一个重要依据.所以,对于建筑项目来说,进行工程的预算是一个非常重要的工作环节。因此,本文对建筑工程预算中的存在的问题及有效措施作阐述。翻译为:Budget project during the tender process to take a very important means of construction budget in certain circumstances directly affect the follow-up to the project, it is also as important means of controlling construction project investment.Budget in project bid and enterprise operation and management plays an important role.It is not only its tender based primarily on daily operation and management level of enterprises is also an important embodiment.Projects in construction and the construction in the early post-needs assessment of construction cost in the construction budget as an important basis.So, for construction projects, the budget is a very important aspect of the project.So, the article on construction problems and effective measures in the budget elaboration.大概就是这些意思,谢谢!!!!!!
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Budget is a very important tool for the Project in the tender process to take direct impact on the budget of the construction works in certain circumstances, the follow-up work, which is as an important means to control investment in construction projects. The budget plays an important role in the project tendering and business management. It is not only the main basis of the enterprise with the tender, is also an important manifestation of the enterprise's day-to-day operation and management level. An important basis for the Project are required in the pre-construction and construction late construction budget as the project cost assessment., For construction projects, carry out the project's budget is a very important aspect of our work. Therefore, we elaborate on the problems in the construction budget and effective measures.
谷歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
求准确的英文翻译 谢谢啦 比较急
所以,为了起见,用户请瑞士协助他们将签证邀请函上的日期延长至5月28日,也就是说,期间从4月30日至5月30日。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!10月8日至10月15日期间,I。KAGAO入住我酒店612房间。他的护照放在保险箱内,不小心受潮。此外宾为我们宾馆常客,请予以协助,谢谢
参考译文1:October 8 to October 15 period, I. KAGAO 612 room hotel I stay. His passport in the safe, careless damp. In addition, regular guests of our hotel, please assist, thank you参考译文2:October 8 to October 15 period, I. KAGAO 612 room hotel I stay. His passport in the safe, careless damp. In addition, regular guests of our hotel, please assist, thank you参考译文3:From October 8 to October 15, I. 612 KAGAO stayed at our hotel room. In his passport in a safe deposit box and accidentally damp. The foreign guests to our hotel frequent guest, please help, thank you参考译文4:From 8 October to 15 October, I Period. KAGAO admitted to my hotel room 612. The safe deposit box in his passport, careless damp. In addition to our hotel guests are frequent visitors to assist, and thank you, please语义参照:The children decided to go to the park by bus.
儿童的决定到该公园的巴士。你没结婚吗
You do not get married麻辣烫
spicy hotget a score of at least 175 in zen more
禅宗更获得了至少175评分空的
EmptySatan has tempted them with and their expulsion from the garden into a fallen world in which they must confront their mortality
撒旦已到,他们必须面对他们的死亡率下降世界翻译公司他们和他们逐出花园带中文字幕
With Chinese subtitles瀵???稿?
瀵???稿吗?know that disapointment in my deep heart
know that disapointment in my deep heartit seems to have little interest at all in the training
它似乎已经在所有的训练兴趣不大Dear, happy birthday .... Love for you till.. ...
亲爱的,快乐的生日....对你的爱,直到.. ... ...Fly with me In the perfect world Go with me Just like a bird
粉煤灰在完美的世界与我同我一起去,就像一只鸟my favourite brand
我喜爱的品牌People from blood group B are cheerful and'independent'.
B 血型的人都快乐 and'independent'。超級自戀男
超级自恋男No one thereヽ
没有一个thereヽ为了共同的利益,希望我们大家都多努力
For the common good, hope all of us how hardIt just arrived in PVG, and will apply for OT to Customs clearance tomorrow.
刚到PVG,将逾适用于海关放行明天。Am in Rumbek now,i came from Juba two weeks ago
我现在在Rumbek、我来自朱巴两周前建辉是审批人。
Jianhui is the approver.evet gelirsem beni gezdirirmisin.d
如果我来了,是我gezdirirmisin.d当我们到达山顶的时候,我便停下来欣赏风景
When we arrived at the peak of the time, I stopped and I appreciate the sceneryfor speed Ratior
就车速ratiorTo be friendly you must feel friendly.Cheerfulness is the basis of friendliness.A cheerful person smiles.A smile is magnet which draws people.Smile at someone and you are almost sure to get a smile in return.
要友善,你一定感到友好。快乐是友谊的基础。乐观的人,微笑着。微笑是吸引人们的磁铁。某人微笑的时候,你几乎肯定会得到一个微笑的回报。You can call me to Kunming
您可以致电我到昆明I think if I work hard again that he will change the
I think if I work hard again that he will change the为了学好英语,大学生们花费了大量的时间
In order to learn English, students who spend a lot of timeI couldn't move around in the room without bumping into or stepping on something that belong to liz
I couldn't move around in the room without bumping into or stepping on something that belong to lizelva lion
eleven狮yes, just have dinner with company colleagues, include boss, they like drink alcohol
是的只是和公司同事一起吃晚饭,包括老板,他们喜欢喝酒ihave mang hobbies
我有王莽爱好清炒凉瓜
Fried cooler KwaMIDNIGHT MASALA - SEXY GIRLS VIDEOS AND ADULT MOVIES HERE
午夜马萨拉 - 性感的女孩的翻译公司及翻译公司电影担任官员
As officials好的消息是许多人都知道了英语的重要性。
Good news is that many people know the importance of English.气候变化是一种全球性的现象。虽然每个国家都会深受其害,但造成的影响,在地区之间的分布并不均匀。世界卫生组织负责人表示,已经面临重大问题的贫困国家将会受到最严重的影响。发展中国家脆弱的卫生系统所受的压力将与日俱增。在对应与日俱增的疾病负担和其他健康问题方面,发展中国家将面临重重困难。
Climate change is a global phenomenon. While each country will suffer damage, but the effects of, the distribution is uneven between regions. The World Health Organization official said, already facing major problems of poor countries will be worst affected. The pressure on fragile health systems in我相信宝贝你会独立坚强起来
I believe that the baby will independently strong最近查询:
Now you must be a strong point
在山上,我听到的天气很不错
我不在乎什么男人身边照顾。
He often gives me praise
Sometimes, I'll be doing listening practice, to improve their listening, now my English is improving a lot. Therefore, is to find the right way to learn
脑gamage,有的甚至根本不说你也知道,这是一件好事。
关于我,你给你的朋友怎么说?
然后冰淇淋的朋友请我们吃的东西,所以晚回家
Teaching building in 18 classes
硝基苯是致癌的哺乳动物,能诱发多器官良性和恶性癌谱
提供容器的一张照片。
明天,明天,明天是如此之大
Using one's head请大家帮我翻译一段文字 译成英语,谢谢!_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译一段文字 译成英语,谢谢!
请大家帮我翻译一段文字 译成英语,谢谢!就是以下这段文字:广州A-MDIL安迪丽是专门从事网络服装批发。专业生产,批发日韩流行服饰,瑞丽,昕薇,糖潮等系列女装,厂家供应外贸服装,设计风格追随国际流行时尚,把最好的展现给大家,品质有保证,不做仿单,全部是原单,出口跟单。 我们始终坚持以诚信,质量和服务为本的原则,真诚为广大客户服务,为全国各地服装经销商,零售商及网络店卖家提供极具优势的外贸服装品牌,日韩潮流服饰等一手资源,并期待着与您建立长期共赢的合作关系! 我们的批发对象包括各地批发代理商,零售商。质量上乘,价格为品牌市场价的2~2.5折。我们的款式新颖,质量保证,5件起批,可以混批。 本公司现诚招各地及海内外实体、网络批发代理商:
1、可代理发货 2、不收代发货手续费
提问者采纳
Guangzhou A-MDIL Andili is specialized clothing wholesale network. Professional production, South Korea wholesale clothing, Ruili, Xin Wei, a series of women's sugar tide, the manufacturers supplied clothing, follow international fashion design style, the best show to you that there is no guarantee for quality, not inserts, all of the original single. with exports alone. We always adhere to the integrity, quality and service-oriented, sincere service to their clients. Clothing for all parts distributors, retailers and Internet vendors offer the same advantages of the trade clothing store brands Dress trend primary resources such as Japan and South Korea, and look forward to working with you to establish long-term cooperation and win-win! Wholesale including around our wholesale agents, retailers. Good quality, at a price of the brand-priced 2-2.5%. Our fashionable, quality assurance, awarded five can be mixed batch. The companies are insurgents around and abroad entity, the network wholesale agents : 1, 2 consignor agents do not charge fees on behalf of the consignor
Arabic to English BETAChinese to English BETAChinese (Simplified to Traditional) BETAChinese (Traditional to Simplified) BETAEnglish to Arabic BETAEnglish to Chinese (Simplified) BETAEnglish to Chinese (Traditional) BETAEnglish to FrenchEnglish to GermanEnglish to ItalianEnglish to Japanese BETAEnglish to Korean BETAEnglish to PortugueseEnglish to Russian BETAEnglish to SpanishFrench to EnglishFrench to GermanGerman to EnglishGerman to FrenchItalian to EnglishJapanese to English BETAKorean to English BETAPortuguese to EnglishRussian to English BETASpanish to English
Translate a Web Page
Arabic to English BETAChinese to English BETAChinese (Simplified to Traditional) BETAChinese (Traditional to Simplified) BETAEnglish to Arabic BETAEnglish to Chinese (Simplified) BETAEnglish to Chinese (Traditional) BETAEnglish to FrenchEnglish to GermanEnglish to ItalianEnglish to Japanese BETAEnglish to Korean BETAEnglish to PortugueseEnglish to Russian BETAEnglish to SpanishFrench to EnglishFrench to GermanGerman to EnglishGerman to FrenchItalian to EnglishJapanese to English BETAKorean to English BETAPortuguese to EnglishRussian to English BETASpanish to English
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
给你个宝贝自己去翻译!
GuangZhong A-MDIL ANDILI garment network wholesaler,specialized in Japan &Korean fashion clothes ,RUILI ,XIWEI and TANGCHAO's production and wholesale,we get export clothes which design style follows international fashion trade from factory and display our best to you.All the goods are in good quanlity,and orders are original ones not copies.We insisted in honesty and credit,and take quality and service as our principle.We services all the customers sinceresly and provide competitive brand clothes and Japan &Korean fashion clothes and the latest news about them for wholesalers and network seller all the country.We are looking forward into established long and win-win coroperation ship with you.Our patners included agent of wholesaler and retail dealer all over the country.Our goods are good in quality and the price is only 20%~25%of the brand market price.Our goods are in new style and good quality.You can have your book above five pcs.,and mixed is allowed.
Our company is looking for entity and network wholesaler agent in and overseas .1,Engent dilivery is allowed.2,dilivery is free.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我的郵箱與漢王考勤系統無法使用,請協助處理,謝謝是什么意思?
我的郵箱與漢王考勤系統無法使用,請協助處理,謝謝
问题补充:
[object Object]
My e-mail and Han Wang performance appraisal system cannot use, please help deal with, I thank
My mailbox and the Chinese king check attendance the system to be unable to use, please assist to process, thanks
My mailbox with hanwang attendance system is not available, please help, thank you
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 有道在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐