求有道在线翻译英语翻译

高分求英文翻译(2)_百度知道
高分求英文翻译(2)
business or occupation whilst in Singapore without the written consent of the Controller of I&&gt? Yes No (c) Have you ever been prohibited from entering S&&gt, the penalties may include mandatory imprisonment &&&&&&gt. I understand that if the Controller of Immigration is satisfied that I or any member of my family breaches this undertaking or becomes an undesirable or &gt. I understand that this application for and possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore and permission to entry is entirely discretionary a&gt. I am aware that overstaying or working illegally in Singapore is a serious offen&&&&Period of Stay Country Address From To PART III – ANTECEDENT OF APPLICANT * (a) Have you ever been refused entry into or deported from any country,所以请翻译的朋友力求准确;&&gt? Yes No (d) Have you ever entered Singapore using a different passport or name. I undertake not to indulge in any activities which are inconsistent with the purpose for which the immigration passes have been issued I further undertake not to be engaged in an&&&gt.baidu. I undertake not to involve in any criminal offences in S&gt, and we may be required to leave Singapore within 24 hours &&gt,将翻译的中文写在原稿后面;&gt. I undertake not to misuse controlled drugs or to take part in any political or other activities during my stay in Singapore which would make me an undesirable or prohibited immigrant under the Immigration Act.html" target="_blank">http, /question/;&gt, including S&&&gt://&gt, he will cancel my immigration pass and the passes of the &&&&gt,谢谢~翻译的好会再加分得一共三个 这个是
高分求英文翻译(2)另外一个是<a href="http? Yes No If any of the answer is “YES”? Yes No (b) Have you ever been convicted in a court of law in any country. I undertake to comply with the provisions of the Immigration Act and any regulations made thereunder or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force in S&&gt.html翻译内容为&&&&&gt, please furnish details on a separate sheet of paper IMM 14 Page 2 of 3 PART IV - DECLARATION BY APPLICANT I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished by me in this application are true and correct://&&&&&gt.com/question/;&&&gt.&&gt因为是朋友添的出国材料. I give my consent for your department to obtain and verify information from or with any source as you deem appropriate for the assessment of my application for immigration facilities
提问者采纳
Yes No(a)你是否曾经被包括新加坡在内的任何国家拒绝入境或者驱逐出境.我理解如果移民官认为我或者我家庭成员违反了上述保证或者被列为不受欢迎或者禁止入境的移民,将根据新加坡移民法被列为不受欢迎或者被禁止入境的移民。I give my consent for your department to obtain and verify information from or with any source as you deem appropriate for the assessment of myapplication for immigration facilities。I undertake to comply with the provisions of the Immigration Act and any regulations made thereunder or any statutory modification or re-enactmentthereof for the time being in force in Singapore?是 否If any of the answer is “YES”。I am aware that overstaying or working illegally in Singapore is a serious offence and on conviction, please furnish details on a separate sheet of paper如果以上答案为“是”,不会以任何形式在新加坡的任何公司工作,将会被处以入狱关押以及鞭刑。I undertake not to involve in any criminal offences in Singapore:申请者声明I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished by me in this application are true and correct。I understand that if the Controller of Immigration is satisfied that I or any member of my family breaches this undertaking or becomes an undesirableor prohibited immigrant。I undertake not to indulge in any activities which are inconsistent with the purpose for which the immigration passes have been issued我保证不做任何与申请目的违背的事情?是 否(b) Have you ever been convicted in a court of law in any country.我授权申请授理部门可以保留并通过任何渠道查证于本移民申请有关信息的真实性? 是
否(d) Have you ever entered Singapore using a different passport or name, the penalties may include mandatory imprisonmentand caning.我还保证如果没有移民管理部分的书面批准.我谨在此申明本申请的所有细节真实可靠。I understand that this application for and possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore and permission to entry is entirely discretionaryat the point of entry,否则, and we may be required to leave Singaporewithin 24 hours of such cancellation, including Singapore。而我们需要在取消之日起的24小时内离开新加坡.我理解此申请所得到的签证不能保证在任何日期和情况下都可以进入新加坡,请用另外一张纸来解释具体细节? Yes No(d)你是否曾经用其他的护照或者名字进入新加坡境内:申请前提(a) Have you ever been refused entry into or deported from any country.我保证在新加坡期间遵守移民法以及任何有关法律?是 否(c) Have you ever been prohibited from entering Singapore,法规。I undertake not to misuse controlled drugs or to take part in any political or other activities during my stay in Singapore which would make me anundesirable or prohibited immigrant under the Immigration Act, he will cancel my immigration pass and the passes of the members of my family。I further undertake not to be engaged in any form of employment.我明白在新加坡逾期逗留或者非法工作是严重罪行, business or occupation whilst in Singapore without the written consent of theController of Immigration, including Singapore。IMM 14 Page 2 of 3PART IV - DECLARATION BY APPLICANT第四部分,移民官将会取消我及我家庭成员的移民纸? Yes No(b)你是否在包括新加坡在内的任何国家被宣告有罪.我保证在新加坡期间不会滥用违禁药物或者参与任何的政治活动或行为Period of Stay停留的时间? Yes No(c)你是否曾经被禁止进入新加坡境内.我保证在新加坡期间不参与任何犯罪活动。Country国家Address地址From从 To到PART III – ANTECEDENT OF APPLICANT *第三部分
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
居留期由国家来解决第三部-前因*(一)申请人的阵仗被拒绝入境或驱逐出任何国家 包括新加坡? (二)无阵仗被法庭判决有罪,在任何一个国家,包括新加坡? (三)无阵仗被禁止进入新加坡? (四)有你有没有进入新加坡护照或使用不同的名称? 如无任何回答&是&, 另请提供详细1914年2页纸入境3第四部--申请人声明我现在宣布我提供的一切都是真实的、正确的应用这一. 我承诺不滥用药物控制或参与任何政治活动或其他在新加坡逗留期间,我将让我下一个不良或禁止入境移民法. 我承诺遵守&移民法规例或任何法定修改或重新制定时的开放时间,在新加坡队. 我承诺不涉及任何刑事罪在新加坡举行. 我承诺不抱任何活动,均与索取的再入境通行证我已经发出承诺不从事任何形式的就业 虽然住在新加坡的业务或未经书面同意控制器入境. 我知道在新...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译(旺季,淡季,平季)。
求英文翻译(旺季,淡季,平季)。
09-04-28 & 发布
旺季 [wàng jì] 基本翻译 busy season peak period 网络释义 旺季:in season|peak season|Rush season 销售旺季:peak season|selling season 旅游旺季:musim ramai pariwisata 淡季 [dàn jì] 基本翻译 (n) slow business season 网络释义 淡季:slack season|low season|off season 旅游淡季:musim sepi pariwisata|low season 销售淡季:period of slack|period of slack sales 平季 网络释义 平季:shoulder period/season|shoulder-season 徐季平:Chi-Ping Hsu 季忠平:Tommy Chi
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 有道在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐