what's the wrongwhat up with youu?有什么错误

问题补充&&
两个差不多,但是“What'How can Is wrong with you?”或者&quot?”?”或者“我能帮你吗?&quot,problem是问题;,也就是“有什么问题吗。虽然wrong是错误应该问“What&#39
aiyiheqywy.orgen &1-26 17:57
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&
Powered by初级口语教程Lesson4 What's the Matter with You?
Lesson 4 Text A What's the Matter with You? MRs WELsH: Good afternoon, Dr Dawes.
DR DAwEs: Good afternoon, Mrs Welsh .
MRS WELSH: Please come this way,Doctor.Peter's in this room.
DR DAwEs: Well, Peter.I'm sorry you're ill. What's the matter with you?
PETER: I don't know,Doctor. I'm ill.I have a headache and a stomachache.
DR DAwEs: Show me your tor.gue.What did you eat yesterday?
PETER: Well,Doctor,I. . .
DR DAwEs: Did you eat any cake?
PEKE: Yes,I ate some cake.
DR DAwEs: Did you eat any ice cream?
PETEK: Well,yes,I did.I ate some ice cream.
DR DAWEs: Did you eat any candy?
PETER: Well,yes,I did. I ate some candy.
DR DAwES: Young man,tell me everything you ate yesterday evening.
PETER: WeII, Doctor.I went to a birthday party.
DR DAwEs: I see!How many pieces of cake did you eat?
PETER: Three,Doctor.
DR DAwEs: How many plates of ice ream did you eat,young man?
PETER: Gosh,Doctor.I had only three plates of ice cream.John had four.  
Text B How Did You hose Your Way? Mrs Brown's old grandfather lived with her and her husband. Every morning he went for a walk in the park and came home at half past twelve for his lunch.
But one morning a police car stopped outside Mrs Brown's house at twelve o'clock, and two policemen helped Mr Brown to get out. One of them said to Mrs Brown, The poor old gentleman lost his way in the park and telephoned to us for help, sowe sent a car to bring him home. Mrs Brown was very surprised, but she thanked the policemen and they left.
But, Grandfather, she then said , you have been to that
park nearly every day for twenty years. How did you lose your way there?
The old man smiled ,closed one eye and said, I didn't
quite lose my way. I just got tired and I didn't want to walk home ! Questions on Text B 7. Read the following passage once. Underline the key words while reading and retell the story to your partner.
One morning a man was crossing a narrow bridge when he saw a fisherman on the shady bank of the deep, smooth river under him,so he stopped to watch him quietly.
After a few minutes, the fisherman pulled his line in. There was a big, fat fish at the end of it.
The fisherman took it off the hook and threw it back into the water. Then he put his hook and line in again. After a few more minutes he caught another big fisb. Again he threw it back into the river. Then, the third time, he caught a small fish. He put it into his basket and started to get ready to go. The man on the bridge was very surprised, so he spoke to the fisherman. He said, Why did you throw those beautiful, big fish back into the water and keep only that small one?
The fisherman looked up and answered, Small frying-pan.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_082067',
blogTitle:'背完这444句,你的口语绝对不成问题了',
blogAbstract:'1. I see. 我明白了。 \r\n2. I quit! 我不干了! \r\n3. Let go! 放手! \r\n4. Me too. 我也是。 \r\n5. My god! 天哪! \r\n6. No way! 不行! \r\n7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) \r\n8. Hold on. 等一等。 \r\n9. I agree。 我同意。 \r\n10. Not bad. 还不错。 \r\n11. Not yet. 还没。 \r\n12. See you. 再见。 \r\n13. Shut up! 闭嘴! \r\n14. So long. 再见。 ',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:9,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2012英语中考卷的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2012英语中考卷 12012 年广东省初中毕业生学业考试英语二、单项填空(本大题有 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分)在每小题的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。26. __ The __ Greens are preparing for ing Thanksgiving Day.A./ B. A C. An D. The27. — Which basketball player do you like best, Kobe, James or Jordan?—__ None ___of them. Lin Shuhao is my favorite.A. All B. None C. Either D. Neither28. The students of Grade 7 visited Mike's farm and saw many __ sheep __ there.A. bird B. duck C. sheep D. rabbit29. — How was your weekend?— Great! It was(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html]) my grandfather's _ seventieth _ birthday. We enjoyed ourselves.A. seventy B. seventieth C. the seventieth D. seventeenth30. — Did you go to the cinema to see 3D Titanic last night?— No, I __ hardly _ go to the cinema. The tickets are too expensive.A. hardly B. nearly C. still D. only31. Jenny __ was cooking _ in the kitchen when you called her at 5 0'clock this afternoon.A. is cooking B.was cooking C. cooks D. cooked32. — Why are you standi(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])ng, Alice?— I can't see the blackhoard clearly. Two tall boys are sitting _ in front of _ me.A. bebind B. next to C. between D. in front of33. Ben was busy taking a training class, _ so __ we had to wait for him for half an hour.A. so B. if C. or D. but34. —__ Can _ I swim here?— I'm sorry. Children _ mustn't _ swim alone here.A. M can't B. M must C. C mustn't D. Can't; can35. Hot water _ is supplied _ in the studen(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])ts' flats from 5 pm to 7 pm now.A. supplies B. is supplied C. supplied D. was supplied36. If our government doesn't pay attention to controlling food safety now, our health _ will be __ indanger.A. won' is B. doesn' is C. won' will be D. doesn' will be37. — Both Li Lei and Han Meimei __ are _ fond of the TV program A Bite of China.— I am also deeply moved by its stories!A. is B. am C. was D. are38. — M(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])y new iPhone was stolen when I took a bus yesterday.— I'm sorry to hear that.A. I'm sorry to hear that B. It doesn't matterC. Don't be silly D. I'd love to39. Our English teacher is very nice. We _ have been _ friends since three years ago,A. were B. became C. have been D. have made40. Eighteen kids died in the school bus accident in Gansu Province. It's _ The most serious _ one that Ihave ever heard of.A. very serious B. A m(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])ore serious C. The most serious D. the least serious41. Iove this song by Lady Gaga. Would you _ turn up _ the TV a bit, please? I can't hear it clearly.A. tum on B. turn off C. turn up D. tum down42. There will be a flower show in the park _ which _ we visited last week.A. who B. when C. what D. which43. 一 You haven't been to the West Lake, have you?一_ No, I haven't _. But I will go there with my parents this summer vacation.A. No, I ha(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])ven't B. No, I didn't C. Yes, I have D. yes, I did44. It took me two weeks _ to finish _ reading the novels written hy Guo Jingming.A. finish B. to finish C. finishes D. finishing45. 一 Could you tell me _ when the high speed train will arrive _?一 Certainly. In half an hour.A. when willthe high speed train arrive B. when the high speed train will arriveC. when would the high speed train arrive D. when the high speed train would arrive三、完形填空(本(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])大题有 10 小题,每小题 1 分,共 10 分)通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各小题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。Bill, a thirteen-year-old boy, thought he had grown up to be a man. But his parents told him, &Youwon't be a real man until you begin to 46 helping others.&One morning, his parents gave him some money to 47 some milk for them. Outside a shop hesaw a homeless old man who looked very 48 . Bill went to him and asked, &What's wrong with you?&The o(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])ld man answered, &I'm hungry.I haven't had any food for two days.&At the thought of his parents' words, Bill said to the old man, &Let's go to the 49 .&When they got there, BilI asked the waiter to bring out bread and coffee to the old man. The old manfinished the meal quickly. After the waiter 50 the plate and the cup, the old man said, &Sorry forgiving you so much 51 . I'm fine now. I'll 52 forget y(来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])our kindness! You are a very good youngman.&Bill was 53 when he heard this. Just when he wanted to pay for the meal, the wailer came. Billand the old man learned 54 that the food was free 55 it was the birthday of the boss, and theywere the first customers(顾客)that day.46. A. think about B. depend on C. give up D. go on47. A. lend B. buy C. drink D. borrow48. A. afraid B. glad C. sick D. angry49. A. bank B. library C. hospital D. restaurant250. (来源:淘豆网[/p-6436377.html])A. sent out B. got down C. gave back D. took away51. A. excuse B. advice C. trouble D. difficulty52. A. never B. always C. usually D. sometimes53. A. nervous B. pleased C. sorry D. shy54 A. in surprise B. as usual C. once again D. at first55 A. when B. unlil C. unless D. because四、阅读理解(本大题有 15 小题,每小题 2 分,共 30 分)阅读 A、B 两篇短文,并做每篇短文后的题目。从每小题所给的四个选项中,选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。AOUR BUSES CANMAKE YOUR HOL!DAYSEast Bus — maybe the best choice on your visit to the famousplaces of interest in Beijing. .Sit back, relax and see all there is to see, with no need to worryabout driving, finding a parking place or leaving your car with no oneto watch it.We have lots of buses taking you to visit Tian'anmen Square, theForbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven Park, theOlympic Center and the Great Wall. The whole tour will take youthree days.Chinese & English speaking guides. .Booking by phone four days in advance(顸先).Tour price:
580.00 per per.un ( half price for children under 1.2m tall), including the ticket price, breakfast and lunch.For more information, please phone Yong'an panyat 010-368689.Add: 356 Chaoyang Road, Beijing.Open 7 days a week. 8:00-16:00英语试题第 6 页(共 10 页)56. When they visit the places of interest on an East Bus, the visilors _________.A. need to watch their cars B. have to worry about the drivingC. have to find places to park the bus D. can sit back and relax themselves57. nom the adveitisement, we can see that East Bus is a kind of _________.A. tourist bus B. village bus C. airport bus D. school bus58. _________ on an East bus can speak two languages.A. The guide B. The driver C. The visitors D. The children59. Children under 1.2 m tall need to pay _________ for the trip.A. 230 yuan B. 290 yuan . C. 320 yuan D. 460 yuan60. Which of the following is NOT true?A. The tour price includes six meals.B. Visitors can see six places within three days.C. Visilors must go to pany to book the ticketsD. The office hour of pany is eight hours a day.BFifty-three years ago Barbie Millicent Roborts first appeared in the world of toys. Since then, Barbiedoll, as everyone called her, has e the most essful toy doll in history. Her parent, the pany , said that 90% of all American girls between 3 and 10 have al least one Barbie at home.However , Barbie is facing some trouble at present(现在). There are many similar dolls on the marketin cornpetition with her. Another doll named Bratz, for example, came to life thirteen years ago. She looksmore like today's pop stars with heavy makeup(浓妆) and miniskirts. And pany offers more kinds or clothes, too.It seems that Barbie has lost her magic among older girls. &For younyer girls, playing with aBarhie is much fun. But when you get older, you want something smarter and more modern,& says VeraShephherd, a shop assistant in a New York toy store.It is good news that on the international market, Baibie is still No. 1. Although Mattel is selling fewerBarbies in the United Slates these years, sales in other countries are still going up. In January 2009, Mattelopened its first Barbie store in Shanghai, where girls can shop, eat, drink or even e fashiondesigners for their own Babies.Mattlel is planning big celebrations for Barbie's 53rd birthday. Fashion designers from all over theworld have been called to make new dresses for Barbie. How long will Barbie stay popular in the world oftoy dolls? It is hard to say, but 53 is surely not the age to retire(退休).61. Barbie's family name is _________. .A Roberts B. Millicent C Shepherd D. Bratz62. Barbie's trouble is that _________.A. it wears heavy makeup and miniskirtsB. other dolls are more popular with littIe girlsC. other dolls are trying to beat her in the market3D. it has e less popular in the international market63. Girls can do the following ln the first Barbie Shop in Shanghai except _________.A. going shopping B. having food C. drinking juice D. taking photos64. What's the meaning of the underlined words &fashion designers& in the passage?A. 珠宝设计师 B. 发型设计师 C. 舞台设计师 D. 服装设计师65. What is the best title of the passage?A. First Barbie Shop in Shanghai B. Baibie's Past and PresentC. Barbie's 53rd Birthday Party D. Barbie Lost Her 配对阅读左栏是五位病人的健康问题,右栏是七位专科医生的简介。请根据五位病人的健康问题为他们选出最合适的专科医生诊病,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。66. (D) Kent has endless work to doevery day. He has trouble getting tosleep at night and usually staysawake till 2 am.67. (F)8-year-old Dongdong has asweet tooth. He has already had fourbad teeth and his mom is worriedabout his toothache.68. (A) Lin's farher has been a heavydrinker for 20 years. He decided togive up drinking after the body checkwhich showed some health problems.69. .(E) Recently Betty eats whatevershe likes, including lots of meat. Shehas found herself putting on weightweek by week but just can't stopeating70. (C) Nina has a high fever becauseof the flu she caught at school. Shehas such a big headache that she can'tgo to school.A. Dr. Yang has developed a new treatment to help(治愈)diseases caused by drinking.B. If you break or lose your teeth, go to Dr. Smith's. Hehas different kinds of false teeth for people aged over 20,and helps you feel good about yourself.C. Dr. Li got a doctor's degree in traditional Chinese andwestern medicine. He is good at treating flu ( fever,cough, etc. ) in both traditional Chinese and westernmedical ways.D. Dr. Chen has a lot of experience in helping patients getnormal sleep. She not only gives them medical care butalso provides advice on how to relax from busy work.E. Dr.Wright is always ready to offer help on eatingproblems. He believes each patient needs a different planto control his/her wish to eat.F. Dr. Liu, one of the best dentists in Guangdong GeneralHospital, has great skills in fixing bad teeth municating with kids to win their trust.G. Dr. Grey is one of the top doctors in the field of heartdiseases. She used to work in America for three years andis good al doing heart operations.五、短文填空(本大题有 10 小题,每小题 15 分,共 15 分)请用适当的词完成这篇日记,每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Nov. 26, 2011, Salurday CloudyI am upset these days. I have 71 a problem, am I do not 72 know how to deal with it.I have had a lot of 73 homework/schoolwork/work every day since I e a Grade 9 student.I have no choice but to do it. I often stay up late to finish it and then feel 74 tired/sleepy the nextday.75 Though/Although I understand that it is important to do my homework and 76 hand itin no time, sometimes I still don't want to do so much homework. I almost have no free time for myhobbies,77 such as playing volleyball and ping-pong. The worst thing is that I even have homework on weekendsand holidays. The longer the holidays are, the 78more homework I get. I really feel bad about that.I am looking forward to a holiday 79 without homework so that I can relax and have some timefor my hobbies. What should I do? I really hope that someone can give 80 me some suggestions I amsure they will be of great value to me.六、读写综合(本大题分为 A.B 两部分,共 20 分)A. 信息归纳(本题共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,共 5 分)请阅读下面这篇文章,根据所提供的信息,完成下面表格,把答案写在答题卡指定的位置上。BBC World Have Your Say: &Life in China&Every day, BBC News on TV, radio and online brings you storiesfrom across the world... But what we want to hear are the slories thatmatter to you.Have you got a story about life in China today? If you do, please putyour story here.4I like traveling and I have traveled a lot around China. During thetrip, I oflen find that a number of Chinese don't have good publicmanners( 举止). They always talk loudly on the phone and smokeeverywhere. The worst is that they often break the rules in public. Forexample, when I traveled in Hong Kong in January this year. I saw a kideating noodles on the underground, which is against the rules. However,the kid's mother didn't think he did wrong. Can you believe it? Let'simprove our public manners. ( Mike, Shenzhen)I am a 14-year-old boy from a poor village in Fuyang, AnhuiProvince. Like many other left-behind children (留守儿童) in China, Ilive with my grandparents now. My father went to work in Shanghaiseveral years ago. Last year, my mother went there to care for himbecause his health is not as good as hefore. They tell me to listen to mygrandparents and call me about twice a month to ask about my study. Ireally miss my parents and I hope I can afford to go to school inShanghai. I think every child needs parents' love and care. ( WuPeigen, Anhui Province)Information CardThe topic of BBC World Have Your Say today 81. Life in China.The thing that the kid did on the underground 82. Eating noodles.The time when Mike traveled in Hong Kong 83. In January this year./This January.Wu Peigen's age 84. 14/Fourteen(years old).People who live with Wu Peigen now 85. His grandparents.B. 书面表达(本题 15 分)根据要求完成短文写作,请将作文写在答题卡指定的位置上。假设你是一名叫李明(Li Ming)的中学生,看了上述故事后,你想表达自己的看法。请你给栏目编辑写一封电子邮件,内容包括:1. 你对其中的哪一个故事感兴趣?原因是什么?2. 你对这个故事所提及的现象的看法。3. 就该现象提出至少两条解决问题的建议。作文要求:1. 不能照抄原文;不得在作文中出现学校真实的名称和学生的真实姓名。2. 语句连贯,词数 80 个左右。作文的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数,也不必抄写在答题卡上。Dear Editor,I read the stories on BBC World Have Your Say today. I am interested in Mike's story, because Ihad the same experience when I traveled in Guangzhou. I can't stand bad manners in public, either. In fact, Ireally get angry when people jump the queen and smoke in non-smoking areas. I think it's wrong to breakthe rules in public. In my opinion, we should know more about good manners. On the other hand, we hadbetter stop people around us from being rude. If we can't stop them, we can always ask the police orsomeone like that for help.Yours,Li Ming播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2012英语中考卷.doc
文档介绍:
2012英语中考卷 12012 年广东省初中毕业生学业考试英语二、单项填空(本大题有 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分)在每小题的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并将答题卡上对应题目所选的选项涂黑。26. __ The __ Greens are preparing for ing Thanksgiving Day.A./ B. A C. An D. The27. — Which basketball player ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 what up with you 的文章

随机推荐