把It is a big fish 改为感叹句语文

改错只需改十处 最好十分钟之内就有答案 感激不进呀~One morning a man crossing a bridge when he saw a man fishingunder him,so he stopped to watch him quiet.After a while,the man pulled her line in.There is a big fish at the end of_百度作业帮
改错只需改十处 最好十分钟之内就有答案 感激不进呀~One morning a man crossing a bridge when he saw a man fishingunder him,so he stopped to watch him quiet.After a while,the man pulled her line in.There is a big fish at the end of
改错只需改十处 最好十分钟之内就有答案 感激不进呀~One morning a man crossing a bridge when he saw a man fishingunder him,so he stopped to watch him quiet.After a while,the man pulled her line in.There is a big fish at the end of it.The man took it off the hook and throw it back into the water.A few mintue later,he caught other big fish.Again he threw it back to.Then ,he caugh the small fish.He put it into his basket was suprising and asked why.The man answered,"samll fryingpan"
One morning a man (加was) crossing a bridge when he saw a man fishing (加空格)under him,so he stopped to watch him quiet (改为 quietly).After a while,the man pulled her ( 改为 his) line in.There is (改为 was) a big fish at the end of it.The man took it off the hook and throw (改为threw) it back into the water.A few mintue (改为munites) later,he caught other big fish.Again he threw it back to(去掉这个to).Then ,he caugh the (改为 a) small fish.He put it into his basket ( 加标点.和He) was suprising (改为surprised) and asked why.The man answered,"samll (改为small) frying (加空格)pan"
a man wasa man wasquietlyher - histhrewminutesother-anotherback to
- back toothe -a small
one morning a man was walking across a bridge when he saw a man fishing under the bridge, so he stopped to watch him quietly. after a while, the fisherman pulled his thread up. there was a big fish at...
one moring, a man saw a man fishing under him when he was crossing a bridge, so he stopped to watch him quietly. after a while, the man pulled in his line. there is a big fish at the end of it. the ma...
One morning a man
was crossing a bridge when he saw a man fishing under him,so he stopped to watch him quietly .After a while,the man pulled his
line out .There was a big fish at the end of it.The m...英语好的帮我一下1.This problem is quite difficult.Please__it__
A.think about
B.think over
C.think of
D.think up2.__you have bought me!
I got them at the market
A.What a big fish
B.How a big fish
C.What big fish
D.How big fis_百度作业帮
英语好的帮我一下1.This problem is quite difficult.Please__it__
A.think about
B.think over
C.think of
I got them at the market
A.What a big fish
B.How a big fish
C.What big fish
D.How big fis
英语好的帮我一下1.This problem is quite difficult.Please__it__
A.think about
B.think over
C.think of
I got them at the market
A.What a big fish
B.How a big fish
C.What big fish
D.How big fish3.Come on !The plane is going to __,or we'll it
B.take down
D.take off完形填空
One day a mother mouse and her babies were out in the fores .They were playing and having a good time _1_a hungry cat came near.It hid _2_a big tree and then went through the tall_3_until it could almost hear them _4_.After the mother mouse and her babies know what was going on ,the cat _5_from its hiding place and strated to run_6_them The mother mouse and her babies_7_ran away at once They hurried to their home,which was _8_a large stone ,But the baby mice were so _9_that theycould not run very_10_
Closer and closer the cat came ,In ni time the cat would catch them What was to be done?Can you find them a way out?
) 1.A while
)2.Abefore
)3.A.grass
D cabbages
)6.A.after
B interested
)1. A soon
1.B 2.A 3.D完形填空1.B 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.C 6.A 7.D 8.C 9.C 10.B
B,C,D完形填空:C D C A C D D C C B把It is a big fish 改为感叹句_百度作业帮
把It is a big fish 改为感叹句
把It is a big fish 改为感叹句
What a big fish! 或者how big a fish it is!
What a big fish!
how big the fish is ! or
what a big fish!【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】C【小题4】C【小题5】D【小题6】B【小题7】C【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】B解析:【小题1】由下文中的内容可知,他喜欢钓鱼,故选A【小题2】本题为固定词组搭配,be good at 擅长于做某事。故选C【小题3】根据下文的钓鱼,,而选择sat down 较为符合这个场景。【小题4】根据上下文,坐在椅子上,去寻找鱼。【小题5】前后的内容为因果关系,故选D【小题6】本题中,根据上下文的内容 ,应该选B【小题7】at first 为固定词组搭配,【小题8】因为他抓了许多条鱼,因此应该高兴【小题9】after that 为固定搭配【小题10】when 引导的是时间状语从句
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省盐城市阜宁县羊寨中学七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
-Have you seen Mr. Black these days, Jack?-Yes, I met him when I ________ in the street yesterday.A.walkedB.was walkingC.have walkedD.is walking
来源:2011届江苏省无锡市锡山区中考一模英语试卷
题型:选词填空
短文填空 (共10分,每空1分) come, fall, sit,
look, be, walk, jump, sell, hear, drop  根据短文内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,使短文完整、正确。(每个词只能用一次)(共10分,每小题1分)  Early in the morning, Mr. Black was carrying a big basket of cabbages to the market. She hoped 【小题1】___them to the people from town.  The mountain road was narrow(狭窄的)and the old woman 【小题2】___carefully. Suddenly she 【小题3】___a loud bell. It passed her and very fast down the hill. The old woman had to 【小题4】__to one side of the road so quickly that the basket of cabbages nearly 【小题5】___into the valley.  She saw a young boy 【小题6】.___on the bicycle without even 【小题7】___round to see if the old woman was all right.  The old woman shouted, 【小题8】___back.”  “What 【小题9】___it?” the boy asked impolitely, pushing his bike towards the old woman.  “What did I drop?”  “Little boy, you 【小题10】___your manner.” The old woman answered.
来源:2014届浙江杭州市初三下学期开学检测英语卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Mr. Black’s car is broken. So he has to go ____ his bike to school.A. by???????? B. on??????????? C. with??????????? D. in 
来源:2015届江苏省大丰市七年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Mr. and Mrs Black live in a small house near London
with their children. Usually Mr Black comes back from work very late. At that
time, his wife and the children are sleeping. So he opens the front door of his
house with his keys and comes into the house quietly.
One night he comes home very late. It is 11:00 p.m.
But he can’t find his keys. He rings the bell(门铃).
Nothing happens(发生). He rings it again. Again nothing
happens. No one can hear it. Mr. Black knocks on the bedroom window. He calls
his wife’s name. He shouts but his wife doesn’t wake up. At last he stops and
thinks for a few minutes. Then he begins to speak like a small child. “Mother,”
he says. “I want to go to WC.” Mrs Black wakes up at once (立刻). Then he speaks to her, and she opens the door for
him.
1.Mr. Black and his wife live in ______.
A.a small
country&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.London city
C.a house but
not big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.a small town
2.Mr. Black usually comes back______.
A.not very late
B.before his
family go to bed
C.after his
family go to bed.
D.at about
10.p.m.
3.Why can’t Mr. Black open the door?
A.Because he
comes home late.
B.Because he
can’t find the key to the door.
C.Because his
wife is not at home.
D.Because he
doesn’t ring the bell.
4.Mr Black speaks like a little child because ______.
A.he looks like
a child
B.he wants to
wake up his children
C.he wants to
wake up his wife
D.he wants to
go to WC
5.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.Mr Black
often can’t come into the house.
B.One night Mr