求一篇英语作文《春节的好与坏》的作文

求一篇以“十年”为题的800作文_百度知道
求一篇以“十年”为题的800作文
原创,,,
提问者采纳
可是对十年前的自己,工厂厂房一座接着一座地阻挡住了我的视线…终于我的天堂消失了。可是现实世界用它的真实性告诉我们,可以随时看自己喜欢的动漫,早已不是当年的模样。我们没有按着自己写好的剧本进行下去,无数的钢铁巨怪在开采着石矿,来到那里,那时的天空还很蓝,可以随时大哭或者大笑,因为那里有山有水而没有老师,那便真的就是“戏”如人生了,即使我真的还在幻想着那些遥不可及的念头,然后,你能够想象得到那时的自己会成为如今的你么,直到有一天,不是么。如今再去到那里时;另一头的山上,多数人都早已沦落为这个世界的傀儡木偶。  散文吧原创所以我们在剧中演的角色和我们自己是否还是同一个人已经不需要回答,这种欢乐持续了很久,也许只有在孩子眼中才有真正的童话。  现在的我们基本上都已走过了两个十年了,不想出门就不出门?虽说人生如戏,真正的剧本多数时候也并不是由我们来掌控的,渐渐成为一摊死水,以及那时曾幻想过的“明天”早就被时间老人用刻刀刻得不成样子,往往在城市里待久了,那条从外婆家门前流过的小溪不在流淌,乡下的外婆家是每个假期都要去的,面目全非了,然而在这个世界。  还是说说十年前的自己吧,因为我们的剧本实在像极了童话故事,你还记得吗。也是在那里我度过了最快乐的时光,可以一个人静静地写自己的文字,而我、小说 很想念呆在家的日子,一切都不是像看到的那么简单,便觉得乡下才是真正的人间天堂?如果记得,幻想的就是幻象,可以光着脚丫在地板上走来走去,画自己的画,曾经那个欢笑的年代,如行尸走肉般为那些个所谓的功名利禄虚度着光阴,彼此都是明白的?十年已经改变了太多,没有了曾经的激情与梦想,说到底,可一旦你真的把自己交代给了别人的剧本,也早已不是当年的自己了
蟹蟹啦~·~~已经自己写完了( ^_^ )
提问者评价
good''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''bye'''''
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
谢谢回答~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇与英雄联盟和DOTA有关的作文。_百度知道
求一篇与英雄联盟和DOTA有关的作文。
我是一名LOL和DOTA的爱好者想写一篇关于这类团队竞技性游戏的作文不需要详细介绍这款游戏(非说明文)而要阐释出这类游戏带给我们的认识和经验,以及从中能够学习到的东西 如果不能写出成文,也可以给我点思路和启发。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你可以从游戏的角度来说游戏中 十分推崇团队合作或者 也比较考验对敌人的心理还有我国的 孙子兵法 之中诸如穷寇莫追等[我就不信你敢追一个残血大没用过的剑圣]
无非就是要说正面 努力拼搏 乐观向上 团队合作 还要讲述下背后训练的艰苦 和思考战术的艰难还要搞点套路 比如开始被打败神马的 各种被虐 好友想放弃离队 经过劝说回到队伍里 你们积极训练 研究战术 终于赢了之类的
这么写。。。怎么拓展 怎么写靠你自己了 作文么 抄的就没啥意思了
首先你可以提到电子竞技已经开始慢慢步入正轨,成为一个体系的行业,同样,电子竞技也是青春梦想和热血的体现。缜密的思维和战术,团队的合作和不屈,夺冠的胜利与荣耀,失败的不甘和泪水。
可以用到的句子:我们在这条路上虽然历经坎坷,但是为了梦想和超越我们从未放弃。
正视自己,你才懂得,那些曾经闪耀的光环,胜利的呼喊不过是你人生的足迹。
你可以从你的一次比赛经历入手,然后引出正文,接着说明团队精神的重要性,还有感悟到的一次崩盘就玩完了,从中直到抓住机会的重要性。。。。。。随你写
写论文可以给你参考,作文就算了
其他类似问题
dota的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇题目是“我的业余生活”的英语作文。
求一篇题目是“我的业余生活”的英语作文。
09-04-21 & 发布
My extra-curricular life attends class is my master line life. The spare time, my life by music, the broadcast, the writing, the network is composed. I am one pay great attention to live very much the quality and the life feeling person. Perhaps Gemini's person has the advocation comfortable common failing, I also am so. I do not like my life doing too tired, even if is tired, must to do some happy matters, but is laborious. From infancy to maturity, I have liked broadcasting, love sound world. From the junior middle school to the university, my hobby continuously in this, from the school broadcasting station to the province broadcasting station, continuously diligently outlines one with own sound and the language by oneself comfortably, lets others comfortable seeing and hearing world. Except attends class in the school, generally I or everywhere am relating program's matter in the broadcasting station. Music, the writing, the network gave me many to make the broadcast the inspiration and the source material, in made broadcast in the day, I liked the rock and roll music, liked the network literature, after I liked finished class, is static sits before the computer, chooses music which a section was in a stew, looked for an article to inside the collection website, soaked cup of milks, heartily the appreciate music and the writing took to me joyful and the relaxation, therefore also liked code some writing putting slowly to mine individual main page. I thought that each people should not have a deficit oneself, therefore likes the hobby which regarding oneself broadcasts, I also planned that for oneself certain time, is been full oneself in this line of development, consummates itself diligently, enjoys itself to make the broadcast in the process happy feeling. After graduation, if has the possibility, I with every effort will also be able to participate in this line. Makes the broadcast is the profession which one kind
请登录后再发表评论!
My Hobby    My hobby is fishing. I am fond of going fishing, for it is both interesting and iastructive-It tempers my willpower. Last Sunday I went fishing with my friend, He Ping.  We started at daybreak. After three hours' cycling, we arrived at the outskirts of Hefei and came to a stream. The water is clear and clean. One can see fish swimming. The meadow sprinkled with buttercups slopes to the stream. It is a good place for fishing.    In a few minutes everything was ready. Putting the bait of earthworms on the hook, dropping the hue into the strum, we sat there fishing with rod in hand. An hour passed. I did not catch a single fish. I lifted the fishing rod time and again. Time and again I was disappointed. There was no fish on the hook. On the other side of the stream, He Ping had caught several fish, one of which was very big.    &How comes it that you catch fish casily while it is so difficult for me?& I asked.    &it's easy. Only you need Io be patient.& He Ping answered. &Make sure that you lift the fishing rod when the whole flat has sunk. I'm sure a fish will greet you on the hook.&    After a while the floats were swinging. I kept my breath and waked. The floats became still again. &Come on my hook, dear fish.& I was saying to myself. In a moment the floats swang again and then sank abruptly, Just at that moment I lifted my fishing rod. To my delight I caught a fish. Grlnning, I took it off the hook.    This gave me a great revelation(启示):Stamina(毅力) is what we need to achieve success. And it is more important to young people who usually lack it.我的业余爱好    我的业余爱好是钓鱼。它不仅有趣,且有意义——它磨炼我的意志。    上星期天,我和朋友何平去钓鱼。黎明时动身,骑了3小时自行车后,来到达合肥郊区的一条小溪边。溪水又清又净,能看见鱼在水里游。撤满草茛的草地倾斜着伸向小漠。那是个钓鱼的好地方。    几分钟后,一切准备就绪。把钓饵鱼虫放在钩上,并将直线垂入溪中,手握钓竿等在那儿垂钓。1小时过去了,我一条鱼也没钓着,不时地提起钓竿,一次又一次地失望,无鱼上钩。而溪对面何平已钓了好几条鱼,其中还有1条是大鱼呢。   “怎么你钓鱼那么容易,而对我却那么难?”我问道。   “这并不难。只是需要耐心。”何平答道:“一定要等浮子全沉下后再举起钓竿,鱼就在钩上欢迎你了。”    过了一会儿,浮子在晃动。我屏住气在等待,浮子又不动了。“亲爱的鱼儿,快上钩。”我自言自语。一会儿,浮子又动了,接着突然下沉。正在此时,我举起了钓芊。我喜出望外地钓到了一条鱼,笑咪咪地把鱼取下了钩。    这件事给了我极大的启示:成功需要毅力。过对缺乏毅力的年轻人更为重要。
请登录后再发表评论!各位学霸,求一篇七十个词的公益活动的英语作文,用到初一上下册的单词_百度知道
各位学霸,求一篇七十个词的公益活动的英语作文,用到初一上下册的单词
提问者采纳
I don&#39. What&#39, but I used to have to work even at weekends doing endless homework and attending classes as well, vi siting museumsDear Dick, things have begun to improve since schools were called on to reduce learning load. In the evenings I can watch news on TV or read newspapers. I can follow my own interests such as reading books, How nice to hear from you again, everyone is happy about this new arrangement of things. You want 0cm 0to know what is going on in schools in Cs more, I can go to bed earlier? In short. Best wishes, and takt know about others. Now I have more free time. As far as I know
这是你百度搜的吧
这根本不是
啊?这些单词都很简单啊
没有高难词汇
我要的是公益活动的呀
好像是不对=_=
Monday,November 9th,2009,Yesterday was July 5th,a fine day.Our class did a good deed.We went to do some voluntary labors in the nearby park.We gathered at the school at 8 o'clock in the morning,and started out at 8:30.We got to the park at 9 o'clock.We were divided into three groups.Our jobs were as follows.Group one watered the flowers,group two picked up the rubbish and cleaned the chairs and benches.And group three cleaned the facilities of the children's amusement part. We were very happy though we were tired.
这个应该对了
对不对呀?
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇《我想成为这样的人》作文~600字左右_百度知道
求一篇《我想成为这样的人》作文~600字左右
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我不想说一句假话 让太阳将肺腑照得纯洁而晶莹 每一句语言与天,我不想伤害众生 将仁与爱传递到神州传递到无垠 祈佑人类只有和平,你是皇帝我也不奉迎 如果不要我活不下去 官逼民反,没有勾心斗角,而沾污灵魂 我愿意贫穷至死 也不会食嗟来食,不义银 为了真,也许份量不值毫分 我很轻 可我是一个大写的人 我不畏权势 不要五斗米我是人,不必狠毒,唯有 见山山如画,我可以长虹化碧倾丹心 染就江山如画,田虎、日月可鉴,我想成为这样的人 我很轻 在有钱人的眼里 我是穷困,宋江,没有纷争和战争 为了美,学做真人 为了善,盗泉水,见水水含情 为了稚童笑脸象花朵一样灿烂 为了姑娘的温柔象梅朵一样温馨 为了老人象松鹤一样康健而幸福 为了辛勤劳作的白发的父亲和母亲 我是人, 学办真事,王庆 我不是不想金钱 可如果折腰为了财富,闲话历史 方腊, 不必残酷,也许囊中不名一文 我很轻, 从此后,铸就至美灵魂, 在有权人的眼里 我是小民
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐