以my beorh为题写求一篇英语作文文

以my next,weekend为题写一篇英语作文,至少6句。_百度知道
以my next,weekend为题写一篇英语作文,至少6句。
提问者采纳
小学六年级的。I am going to have a picnic with my classmates. I have planned for it. We get up at 7:00, then we meet with each other before the school door. Next, we go to the field together. Funny games are prepared. It must be fun! I am looking for it.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
i plan to do something special during my next weekendfirst of all, i 'd like to travel far away to see my old friend Sam a fantastic message i'd like to bring him is my coming marriagemy lover is who he know as wellshe's our teacher in middle schoolhow would he think of the surprise that our once joke finally comes truei'm really looking forward to seeing the big face of him
小学六年级的水平就行了,你这个太~~
.........................那么简单自己随便想想就okl
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以My favourite ▁▁▁▁▁▁为题写一篇英语作文 ,小学水平,6—8句_百度知道
以My favourite ▁▁▁▁▁▁为题写一篇英语作文 ,小学水平,6—8句
提问者采纳
My faborite food I would like many kinds of food, eggs,vegetable,ice cream,hot dog,soda and hamburger, but steak is my favorite.
It is good for the my body, it makes me strong . And it is good to eat ,would you like some ?我喜欢很多食物,例如鸡蛋、蔬菜、冰激凌、热狗、苏打水和汉堡包,但我最喜欢的就是牛排了。它对我的身体好,而且好吃。你想试下吗?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
my favourite palace my favourite place is beijing. because there are many thingsto have fun.and there is a beach
,i can lying on the beach enjoy shine .i love beijing
my favourite palace is beijing
My favourite animals
My favourite animals is dogs ,because i think dogs are very friendly and loveyi have a dog it name&doudou
he usually play with me and i ofen fell happyi love dogs it my favourite animals
my favourite subject is English.I learn a lot of subject at school suct has Chinese,math,Engliih,music,P.E,and art.BUT of all the subject I like English best.Because it is so useful and it is so interesting.I'mgood at it.Ithink it's very easy. I verylove it.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以my family为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以my family为题写一篇英语作文
就是字数在50---70之间的以my family为题的作文。最后也把以my school和my friend为题的作文也写上
my familyI am
Sallya .I'm a 12-year-old schoolboy.I'm thin and short.There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He is tall and strong. He likes to help others .He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a nurse. She works in my father's hospital.She is very polite.She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以MY Plan为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以MY Plan为题写一篇英语作文
关于暑假计划的,80词左右
提问者采纳
my summer holidays I like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city.
I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling around is the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and visit different places of interest.
I wish I could have two long holidays in a year, what about you?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译_百度知道
请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译
要求:必须用上。。。一般现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、现在完成时、一般将来时、这几种时态
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My dream is to be a teacher,because i like to be with young people I'm working hard now
my dream will
come true in the future .i used to be a naughty student .with my teacher's help,i have changed a lot which leads my dream of being a teacher .i am sure i will realizemy dream.
我的梦想是成为一名教师,因为我喜欢和年轻人在一起  我很勤奋,以便将来我的梦想成真。  我过去是个淘气的学生。在我的老师的帮助下,我已经改变了  这导致了我做一名教师的梦想。我相信我的梦想一定会实现的  。
My dreanm is to be a doctor.Now,I'm trying my best to make it come true.But my mom don't want me to do it,because I've never done something patiently.but I think I will be successed.我的梦想是当一名医生,现在我正在为这个梦想而努力,但是我的妈妈不想我干这一行,因为我从来没有耐心的做过某件事。但是我相信我会成功的。
是高中的?
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐