英语作文:学生要不要经常参加体育锻炼人数。急

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“假设你叫李平,你校高三同学正在开展一场讨论,讨论的主题是:高...”,相似的试题还有:
第三节:书面表达(满分30分)假设你校高三学生在开展宜昌讨论。主题是:高三学生要不要参加体育锻炼。请根据下面所提供的信息介绍讨论情况,并表明你个人的意见.55%1. 应该每天进行体育锻炼。2. 锻炼能增强体质,预防疾病。3. 锻炼能使学习效果更好。45%锻炼浪费时间,使人疲劳。锻炼使人兴奋,不能投入学习。锻炼中可能会受伤。Recently we’ve had a discussion about
whether students of Senior 3 should take physical exercise._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
最近,你校同学正在参加某英文报组织的一场讨论。讨论的主题是:公园要不要收门票?请你根据下表所提供的信息,给报社写一封信,客观地介绍讨论情况并陈述自己的看法。60%的同学认为40%的同学认为1.不应该收门票 1.应收门票,但票价不要太高2公园是公众休闲的地方2.支付园林工人工资3如收门票,需建大门、围墙,会影响城市形象3.购新花木注意:1.信的开头已为你写好。2.词数:100左右。3.参考词汇:门票---entrance feeDear Editor:I’m writing to tell you about the
discussion we have had about whether an entrance fee should be charged for
某期中学生报的“热点话题”专栏讨论的主题是“上大学是高中生的唯一选择吗?” 你班同学就此话题进行了热烈讨论。假如你叫李华,请用英语给该专栏的编辑写一封信,介绍讨论结果,并发表你的个人意见。 参考要点: 结果:75%的学生认为应该上大学;15%的学生认为不必:10%的学生认为无所谓。注意: 1.信的开头已给出,不计入总词数;
2.词数约100左右。
Dear Editor,
The students in our class had a discussion about()()()()()()Yours sincerely,求一篇70词的英语作文!以李华的身份讨论“高三的学生要不要参加体育锻炼”急求!_百度作业帮
求一篇70词的英语作文!以李华的身份讨论“高三的学生要不要参加体育锻炼”急求!
求一篇70词的英语作文!以李华的身份讨论“高三的学生要不要参加体育锻炼”急求!
I am LiHua. I like to share with you my opinion on the motion, "High school third year student must participate in sport training'. I personally is in support of the motion. Student at this age is at the growing age. It is at this time that a boy turns into a man. If excersize is not done during this age, the growth of muscles of a young man may not be properly developed. Also, with no proper excesizes and meals, both sexes growth could be retarded.I rest my point.当前位置: &
求翻译:学生们作业太多,用在体育锻炼上的时间很少是什么意思?
学生们作业太多,用在体育锻炼上的时间很少
问题补充:
The students have too many homework,with little time in physical exercises.
Students work too much, used in very little time on physical exercise
Too many students and is used in operations on the physical training time is rarely
The student work too are many, uses the time are very few in the physical training
The students have too much homework, used on the physical exercises on a little time
The students have too much homework, used on the physical exercises on a little time
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!你现在的位置 : &
有关体育的英语作文:初三学生要不要参加体育锻炼
  &初三学生要不要参加体育锻炼&。
  请根据下面所提供的信息,用英语总结出讨论情况。
  70%的学生:应该每天进行体育锻炼,但不要时间过长,锻炼能增强体质,保持健康,锻炼能使大脑休息,使学习效果更好。
  30%的学生:锻炼浪费时间、使人疲劳,锻炼以后很兴奋,较长时间不能投入学习,锻炼中可能会受伤。
  要求:语句通顺,句意连贯;词数为80词左右;发言稿的开头已写好,但不计入总词数。
  Dear classmates:
  I'm Li Hua After the discussion we found that 70% of the students think they should take all kinds of exercise every day but not spend too much time. They think exercise builds body and can keep them healthy. Sports also let them have a good rest so that their study will be more effective.
  On the other hand 30% students believe taking exercise is tiring and it's a waste of time. They say that after having sports they are too excited for a long time to focus on their lessons. And it's possible to be hurt while doing sports.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 参加体育锻炼 的文章

随机推荐