推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口汉译英翻译!!_百度知道
汉译英翻译!!
很遗憾没有去过别的国家在中国也只去过其它的两个城市我想如果以后经济好的话我会去许多地方旅游在我小的时候养过一条狗从它出生开始一直到后来有病而死亡因为我不会识谱也不会创作歌曲感觉音乐会给人带来意想不到的快乐!有时真的会掏醉在那里
提问者采纳
However, eitherI still think music can bring people The incredible joy.Because I cannot read scoreI cannot write songs! I feel sorry I haven’t been to other countriesOnly two cities have I been to in ChinaI think when the economy gets betterI will travel to a lot of places, I feel the heart Is more important than the appearanceI had a dog when I was a childFrom the moment he was bornTo the day it died from disease!Sometimes I am really intoxicated in it
提问者评价
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
ater,the dog died because of illness.难难难
Is small in me raised a dog to be born from it starts to afterwards to be sick continuously died because I could not know the spectrum not to be able to create the song to feel the concert brought the unexpected joy to the human!
Sometimes really can pull out is drunk in there!
Very regrettable has not gone to other country also only to go to other two cities in China I to think if later economy good I will be able to go to many place traveling!
But I felt a person's mind is more important than the appearance
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英翻译技巧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
40页免费15页免费40页免费2页¥1.0017页免费 28页免费4页免费56页免费17页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢40页免费43页免费48页免费27页免费20页免费
汉译英翻译技巧|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:710.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢一耳光打在他脸上,汉译英软件有BOBO的明天,我一定会好好保存的,被救的那人居..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
汉译英软件免费下载,汉译英在线翻译软件,汉译英软
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英 的文章

随机推荐