令我高兴的是。英汉语翻译英语

能按照自己的意愿生活,这是最令我开心的了.翻译成英文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
能按照自己的意愿生活,这是最令我开心的了.翻译成英文
能按照自己的意愿生活,这是最令我开心的了.翻译成英文
Can is living according to own will,this make most me happy
Live my life according to my own will. This is what delights me most.
If i am able to live as what i like, i will the happiest.
The most pleasant thing for me to do is to live with your own will.
living my own life is the happiest thing for me.
您可能关注的推广这是件令人高兴的是用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这是件令人高兴的是用英语怎么说
这是件令人高兴的是用英语怎么说
this is a very delightful thing
It is a matter to be happy.这是一件令人高兴的事。
It's the thing which made us happy.
这是件令人高兴的事It is an amusement.如果是高兴的让人兴奋的事,可以这样说It is a thriller.
This is truly delightful.
您可能关注的推广英语翻译尽管这是一个迟到的生日祝福和生日礼物,但我仍然希望这能让你开心_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译尽管这是一个迟到的生日祝福和生日礼物,但我仍然希望这能让你开心
英语翻译尽管这是一个迟到的生日祝福和生日礼物,但我仍然希望这能让你开心
Although this is a late birthday wishes and birthday gift,but I still hope it can make you happy
Though they are late birthday wishes and gift, I still hope these can make you happy!
Although this is a belated birthday wishes and gifts, but I still hope this can make you feel happy.
A belated birthday
blessing and gift as it is , I still hope that you will be happy.英语翻译1、每到夏天我都会晒黑,即使我做了防晒措施也一样.但是玩的很开心.像是回到了童年,那里的动物也让我惊喜,我成了顽皮的孩子你可以尝试去跑步和游泳,就不用那么浪费了.哈哈2、_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1、每到夏天我都会晒黑,即使我做了防晒措施也一样.但是玩的很开心.像是回到了童年,那里的动物也让我惊喜,我成了顽皮的孩子你可以尝试去跑步和游泳,就不用那么浪费了.哈哈2、
英语翻译1、每到夏天我都会晒黑,即使我做了防晒措施也一样.但是玩的很开心.像是回到了童年,那里的动物也让我惊喜,我成了顽皮的孩子你可以尝试去跑步和游泳,就不用那么浪费了.哈哈2、请好好照顾自己的身体我们这现在开始下雨了天气变的凉爽了希望你有好运下面两个的翻译都使用了电子的吧。别使用电子的OK。有哪位大师来帮帮吧
1.Every summer ,I would be black even i take the Sunscreen measures already.But i enjoy myself very much.Like the back of my childhood,where animals also let I surprise,I became a naughty childYou can try running and swimming,he doesn't need to be wasted.haha2.please take care of yourself wellWe now beginning to rainThe weather becomes coolerWish you good luck
1,Every summer suntan, I would if I do. Sunscreen measuresBut the play of very happy.Like the back of my childhood, where animals also let I surprise, I became a naughty childYou c...
Every summer , I would be black even i take the Sunscreen measures already。But I have a good timeLike the baci of my childhood,
there animal make me surprise哈哈怎么说2
Please take go...
1.Every summer, i'll be baked, if i had a suntan. but also enjoyed yourself. it was like to go back to childhood, where the animals and let my surprise, i was a naughty boy you can try to go running a...
您可能关注的推广回答者:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
的时候就是看着你的时候英语怎么写
t happy time of the day is watching you.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
I am the most happy time of the day is looking
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐