she never feels手表怎么样 happy,___ she is very rich. a.but b.however c.though d.while

( )1.Sally is very happy,because she will get a present___her mother.A.to B.from C.at D.for( )2.My family has got a lovely dog.___name is Snoopy.A.It B.It's C.Its D.it was( )3.Peter is very poor.He___goes to school on foot and___by taxi.A.alw_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
( )1.Sally is very happy,because she will get a present___her mother.A.to B.from C.at D.for( )2.My family has got a lovely dog.___name is Snoopy.A.It B.It's C.Its D.it was( )3.Peter is very poor.He___goes to school on foot and___by taxi.A.alw
( )1.Sally is very happy,because she will get a present___her mother.A.to B.from C.at D.for( )2.My family has got a lovely dog.___name is Snoopy.A.It B.It's C.Its D.it was( )3.Peter is very poor.He___goes to school on foot and___by taxi.A.always B.always C.never D.usually( )4.Thank you very much._____.A.No,thanks B.Not at all C.Welcome D.Thanks,too5.Does your aunt go________everyweek?(shop)6.What other things do you want to tell him?(保持原句意思)_______ ________do you want to tell him?
D )1.Sally is very happy,because she will get a present_D_her mother.A.to B.from C.at D.for( C )2.My family has got a lovely dog.___name is Snoopy.A.It B.It's C.Its D.it was( C )3.Peter is very poor.He___goes to school on foot and___by taxi.A.always B.always C.never D.usually( B )4.Thank you very much._____.A.No,thanks B.Not at all C.Welcome D.Thanks,too5.Does your aunt go___shopping_____everyweek?(shop)6.What other things do you want to tell him?(保持原句意思)__What_____ _____else___do you want to tell him?
1.B2.C3.C4.C5.shopping6.What
保证正确! 1. Bget sth from somebody 从某人那里得到某物2. Cits name 它的名字3. C皮特很穷。他总是步行上学,从不打的上学。usually = always 通常,总是never 从不sometimes 有时4. BNot at all. ...
D& get&sth&for&sb&C& &The& dog's&name& &(its)C&.& 皮特很穷,上学总是步行,从不打的。& always&总是...

我要回帖

更多关于 de feels 的文章

随机推荐