这道董事会议题怎么写?

这道题怎么写?【数学吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:424,787贴子:
这道题怎么写?收藏
希望步骤清晰。。谢谢啦
学而思网校打造小学数学重点课程,1分钟注册,免费学习课程小学数学,小班辅导小学数学课程,300万家庭的选择,立即注册,让您的孩子学习更有效!
登录百度帐号推荐应用【这道题怎么写?】-真格学网-IT技术综合网站
这道题怎么写?
来源:360问答 &责任编辑:小易 &时间: 19:59:10
本网有用户碰到这样的问题:这道题怎么写?,具体问题如下:From: Your lovely daughterTo: My dear dadBeijingAug. 21stDear dad,
& &I’m writing to you from Beijing. You don’t know how happy I am to be here. & &Mother and I arrived here on the night of the 10th. Aunt Li met us at the station. The next morning, we got up early. It was Sunday and uncle took us out for a ride on the bus. Everything was so beautiful. I was so excited(激动), so was mother. & &That afternoon Aunt Li took us to Beihai park. First we climbed the hill, and then we went boating on the lake, while we were there, we also met some oversea Chinese(华侨)like us. They come back to visit China every year. They are proud(骄傲)of China because it is becoming stronger(更强大)and more beautiful every day. & &I don’t see the Summer Palace yet, but uncle promised(答应)to take me there and to the zoo this coming Sunday. Yesterday uncle took me to see his factory. & &How a week flies! I saw and heard a lot of interesting things. I will write them down in my diary. I’ll tell you more next time. & &It’s time for bed, so I’ll stop here. Hope to hear from you soon.Love,Your daughter, Hua.根据信件内容,回答下列问题。 &1. When and where did Hua write the letter? & &______________________________________________ &2. How many days have Hua and her mother stayed there before she wrote the letter? & &______________________________________________ &3. When did Hua go and see her uncle’s factory? & &______________________________________________ &4. Which day will uncle take her to the zoo and the Summer Palace? & &______________________________________________ &5. Why are the oversea Chinese proud of China? & &______________________________________________本网根据需求用户需求,为用户寻得以下其他网友提供的解决方法(内容来自百度知道、360问答、sogou问问、知乎等专业问答平台),方法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其观点,具体如下:用户提供的解决方案1:1. &Aug. 21st.2. 11 days.3. On Aug.20th.4. This coming sunday.5. Because it is becoming stronger and more beautiful every day.用户提供的解决方案2:我建议你找个中英文翻译软件,好好翻译每一个句子,这样才能自己掌握自己的事情,不要等到别人给你现成的答案,那样答案永远不属于你。如果您还有更好的解决方法,请在最下面评论中留下您的解决方法
本文相关:

我要回帖

更多关于 这道题怎么写 的文章

随机推荐