liedeskindlie中文歌词是什么

kind的中文意思是什么_百度作业帮
kind的中文意思是什么
kind的中文意思是什么
1.种类[C][(+of)]There are all kinds of animals in the zoo.动物园里有各种各样的动物.2.(动、植物等的)类,族[C]3.特定种类的人[the S]She is not the kind to tell lies.她不是那种撒谎的人.4.性质,本质[U]They differ in size but not in kind.它们大小不一但本质相同.a.1.亲切的;和蔼的[(+to)]They are very kind to me.他们对我很好.2.富于同情心的,宽容的[(+about)]A kind girl tries to help people and make them happy.有同情心的女孩是会设法帮助人并使他们快乐的.3.【口】体贴的;令人感激的It's very kind of you to tell me the truth.你真好,告诉我这真相
kinda. 仁慈的,友好的n. 种类kind的中文是什么意思?_百度知道
kind的中文是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
kind 英 [kaɪnd] 美 [kaɪnd]n. 〈古〉式;本质性;同类;某类adj. 仁慈体贴;友善;温;宽宏量
n. 种类;性质adj. 和蔼的;宽容的;令人感激的n. (Kind)人名;(德、俄、法、捷)金德;(瑞典)欣德
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
two of a kind是什么意思
中文翻译绝配情侣两情相悦情人知已淘气双子星:&&&&n. (pl. twos) 1.两人;两个东西,一对。 ...:&&&&短语和例子 five minutes of four 差 ...:&&&&短语和例子 a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&n. 1.种;类;属;〔贬义〕帮,伙。 2.性质,本质。 ...
例句与用法1.They are two of a kind and totally unreliable .他俩是同类货色,都是不可靠的人。2.You ' ll be two of a kind spending quality time together你已找到你生命中最亲的人3.Drunken and dream is two of a kind that somewhat connected醉和梦是两种纠缠不清的状态。 4.We are two of a kind , me and you因为你和我都是同一类人5.Although they are twins , looking alike , they are not two of a kind尽管他们是双胞胎,长相相似,他们不是同一类人。 6.We are two of a kind我们是同一类人。 7.They look alike , talk alike , even think alike ? they are two of a kind他们长得很像,说话很像,连想法都很相像? ?他们俩完全是同一类型的人。 8.Ann and michael are two of a kind they both like rock music , old cars and indian food安和迈克尔的爱好非常相似,他们都喜欢摇滚乐、老式汽车和印度菜。 9.Ann and michael are two of a kind they both like rock music , old cars and indian food安和迈克尔的爱好非常相似,他们都喜欢摇滚乐、老式汽车和印度菜。 10." i used her . what of the way she used me ? we were two of a kind , just clad in different color clothes .“我利用她,她也在利用我啊!我们都是一样的货色,只不过穿着不同的袍子。 ”
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
gavelkind是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释继承制度男子均分土地
例句与用法1.Not to inherit by right of primogeniture , gavelkind or borough english , or possess in perpetuity an extensive demesne of a sufficient number of acres , roods and perches , statute land measure valuation 42 , of grazing turbary surrounding a baronial hall with gatelodge and carriage drive nor , on the other hand , a terracehouse or semidetached villa , described as rus in urbe or qui si sana , but to purchase by private treaty in fee simple a thatched bungalowshaped 2 storey dwellinghouse of southerly aspect , surmounted by vane and lightning conductor , connected with the earth , with porch covered by parasitic plants ivy or virginia creeper , halldoor , olive green , with smart carriage finish and neat doorbrasses , stucco front with gilt tracery at eaves and gable , rising , if possible , upon a gentle eminence with agreeable prospect from balcony with stone pillar parapet over unoccupied and unoccupyable interjacent pastures and standing in 5 or 6 acres of its own ground , at such a distance from the nearest public thoroughfare as to render its houselights visible at night above and through a quickset hornbeam hedge of topiary cutting , situate at a given point not less than 1 statute mile from the periphery of the metropolis , within a time limit of not more than 5 minutes from tram or train line e . g . ,他并不想根据长子继承制男子平分继承制或末子继承制237 ,把那幢有着门房和马车道的男爵宅邪及其周围那一大片辽阔的英亩路得和平方杆238法定土地面积单位,估价为四十二英镑239的泥炭质牧场地,或者那座被描述为“都会中的田园240 ”或“健康庄242 ”的有阳台的房子或一侧与邻屋相接的别墅,继承下来并永久占有。他只巴望根据私人合同购买一所继承人身分不受限制的不动产:要坐北朝南的一座草屋顶有凉台的双层住宅,房顶上装起风向标以及与地面相接的避雷针,门廊上要爬满寄生植物常春藤或五叶地锦,橄榄绿色的正门最后一道工序漆得漂漂亮亮,赛得过马车。门上有着精巧的黄铜装饰。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 liebeskind是什么牌子 的文章

随机推荐