这段英文短文能帮我看一下有错误码?谢谢

高中的英语作文,请英语老师帮忙看一下哪有语法错误或者有错误的地方告诉我一下,如何修改的更好谢谢老师题目:Living on or off Campus要求:1.住校的好处
2.住在家里的好处。
3.我_百度作业帮
高中的英语作文,请英语老师帮忙看一下哪有语法错误或者有错误的地方告诉我一下,如何修改的更好谢谢老师题目:Living on or off Campus要求:1.住校的好处
2.住在家里的好处。
2.住在家里的好处。
3.我的观点。Living on or off Campus
Nowadays,more and more students live live in home because it has a lot of advantages.First , living in home is more comfortable than living on compus.Second, They can live with their parent and eat more delicious food.Finally,If they have problem in study , they can search it with computer conveniently.
On the contrary,there are some people in favor of living on campus. At the same time,they say living on campus is a good chance which communicate with each other to cultiveate our teamwork. Besides,they have more time to study. Last but not the least,it is a good time to cultivate our self-support.
As far as i am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion. I think living on school not only give us a chance to make friends but also learn more things which never learn from home. Therefore I would like to living on campus.老师,请给我讲的详细点,我的语法很次,全是凭感觉写的,相信一定有很多语法错误。还有自己的词汇量太差,总会用到重复的句型和词,老师帮我修改一下,谢谢。有没有老师可以帮帮我啊?? 把我的文章复制下来,然后告诉我那个地方错了。 语法上没有错误码?
第1段more and more students are home from work everyday because ...First 改成 Firstly或 At first First 不能单独用Second 改成 Secondlyparent +Sproblem 问题,习题(数字,事实方面)
应该+Ssearch it with computer...改成 search for the answers with the help of computer...第2段people 改成 students...they think that it is a good chance for them to communicate with each other and cultivate their teamwork 你那句人称好像乱了最后那句 Our 改成 their最后一段 as far as i concerned (好像是)living on school改成 campuswhich can never be learnt at home 应被动个人观点 请参考 呵呵
如果是高中生的话,写的不错。
parent----parentsproblem---problemsit-----them
live live in home 你想表达在家住吗?我觉得live at home 更好些吧。parent改为parents。problem改为problems或者difficulty。英语高手们帮我看一下这一段英文有没有错误呀!This is the beginning of a new day.God has given me this day to use as I will.I can waste it - or use it for good,but what I do today is important,because I am exchanging a day of my lif_百度作业帮
英语高手们帮我看一下这一段英文有没有错误呀!This is the beginning of a new day.God has given me this day to use as I will.I can waste it - or use it for good,but what I do today is important,because I am exchanging a day of my lif
英语高手们帮我看一下这一段英文有没有错误呀!This is the beginning of a new day.God has given me this day to use as I will.I can waste it - or use it for good,but what I do today is important,because I am exchanging a day of my life for it!When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever,leaving in its place something that I have traded for it.I want it to be gain,and not lose.Good, Success,and not failure,in order that I shall not regret the price that I have paid for it.这是新的一天的开始,上帝已将这一天恩赐于我,让我按照自己的意愿来利用它.我可以浪费它--也可以很好地利用它,但真正重要的是我今天的所作所为,因为我正在用我生命中的一天与之交换!当明天来临,这一天将永远消逝,留给这一天的是我们付出后换来的收获.我希望这一天有所得而无所失,美好幸福而无灾祸,取得成功而不失败,这样我就不会后悔我为它付出的代价.
AS I WILL 应该改为IT FOLLOWS MY WAYUSE IT FOR GOOD 改为 USE IT WELLWHAT I DO 改为 WHAT I WILL DOTHIS DAY WILL BE GONE 改为 THIS DAY WILL LEAVE ME AWAYLEAVING IN TIS PLACE SOMETHING THAT I HAVE TREDED 改为 LEAVE ME THE HARVEST OF ITNOT LOSE 改为 DON'T LOSEREGRET THE PRICE 改为 REGRET FOR THE PRICE这些只是一些语法错误 至于语言习惯错误 搭配错误 就不挑了此文章属于中国式英语 希望努力有关英语翻译的问题!高手进!急!谁能帮我看看这篇文章有什么错误!我英语不好,应该有好多错误``````麻烦帮修改一下,谢谢了.急着用啊```在线等啊!明天就要用了!如果好的话,追加悬赏分!Lynx is _百度作业帮
有关英语翻译的问题!高手进!急!谁能帮我看看这篇文章有什么错误!我英语不好,应该有好多错误``````麻烦帮修改一下,谢谢了.急着用啊```在线等啊!明天就要用了!如果好的话,追加悬赏分!Lynx is
有关英语翻译的问题!高手进!急!谁能帮我看看这篇文章有什么错误!我英语不好,应该有好多错误``````麻烦帮修改一下,谢谢了.急着用啊```在线等啊!明天就要用了!如果好的话,追加悬赏分!Lynx is national protected animal.Shape may cat, but much larger than the cat, longer limbs, a short tail, marked by significant hair begins. Cat face simulating physical sturdy, rough long limbs, robust, very short and thick tail, , flowering significant proportion warrants hair, a prolapse of the long-haired nose, belly hair is very long. Color variations larger, breast grey, khaki, and light gray brown and other colored type, but some parts of the scheme is relatively constant, such as Waier fate black or dark brown, ear fate dairy grey, flowering thicket hair pure black, mixed few white hair, upper lip brown or black, lower lip polluter white to brown, maxilla and mandible on both sides of each piece of brown black grouper, tail general pure black or brown, in front of limbs, the outer side is a streak, chest, belly, consistent images for the white rat or mouse milky white.
Lynx atmosphere environmental broad, Kekexili the cold grassland, cold desert grassland, cold desert and cold meadow, a lynx tracks. Residence in the grotto, grasped one stone, the birds, hidden activities, listening, visual developed from preying on various post, otter, rabbits and rodents rabbit and some birds, sometimes hunt for food size smaller young animals, such as medium-animals, will be swimming.
20th century 80s, lynx skin lawless market price was as high as 2,000 yuan, huge economic benefits for illegal lynx stocks have suffered an unprecedented catastrophe. New, it is difficult to see the lynx in the wild. So we have to love them more.下面是参考译文
猞猁是国家二级保护动物.
外形似猫,但比猫大得多,四肢较长,尾极短,耳尖上有明显的丛毛. 脸面酷似猫,身体粗壮,四肢粗长、矫健,尾极短粗,尾尖呈钝圆,耳尖丛状毛显著,两颊有下垂的长毛,腹毛也很长.毛色变异较大,有乳灰、棕褐、土黄褐、及灰褐等多种色型,但有些部位的色调是比较恒定的,如外耳缘黑色或黑褐色,内耳缘乳灰色,耳尖丛毛纯黑色,其中夹杂几根白色毛,上唇暗褐色或黑色,下唇污白色至暗褐色,颌两侧各有一块褐黑色斑,尾端一般纯黑色或褐色,四肢前面、外侧均具斑纹,胸、腹、鼠鼷为一致的污白色或乳白色.
猞猁的气息环境较宽,可可西里的高寒草原、高寒荒漠草原、高寒荒漠和高寒草甸等都有猞猁的足迹,栖居于岩洞、石缝之中,夜行性,活动隐蔽,听、视觉发达,捕食各种鼠类、旱獭、兔、鼠兔和一些鸟类,有时也猎食体型较小的幼龄岩羊等中型动物,还会游泳.
猞猁是珍贵的毛皮兽,被毛细软丰厚,色调柔和.20世纪80年代末期,猞猁皮黑市售价竟高达每张2000元,巨额非法经济利益使猞猁种群遭受了空前的灾难.现在,在野外很难见到猞猁. 所以我们要更加爱护它们.
Lynx is a nationally protected animal.It shapes like a cat, but much larger, longer limbs, shorter tail. The face is very much like a cat, sturdy body, longer limbs, robust, a short and thick tail, and the end of the tail is very blunt, ears protrude ot of the feathers, hair on both side of the face, long stomach hair. The colour of the hair varies, there's grey, brown, light grey and dark grey, but in some areas, the colour is quite stable, like on the outer rim of the ear, it's black or brown, on the inside of the ear it's light gray, the hair around the ear is pure black, along with a few white hair, the upper lip is dark grey or black, the bottom lip is slightly white to gray, on either side of the cheek bone, there are dark grey-black patches, the tail is usually black or gray, in front of the 4 limbs, on the outside, on the chest, stomach, it's all white.Lynx's habitat is usually quite wide, KeKeXili's cold grassland, cold desert grassland, cold desert and meadows all have lynx's footprints, they usually live in dens, they are nocturnal animal and moves in a secretive manner, they have very sharp senses of vision and hearing, they catch many kinds of rats, rabbits, otters and certain bird species, and sometimes, even small goat, they can also swim.Lynx is a very rare type of coat animal, their fur is soft and luxurious. Near the end of 1980s, Lynx skin can sell up to 2000Yuan each in black markets, This high profitable deal made lynxs suffer catastrophe. Now, you can rarely see them in the wild, so we need to protect them
Lynx is a national protected animal. Shaped like a cat, but it is much larger than a cat, with longer limbs and a short tail, marked by significant hair begins.
翻不下去了,大哥你是直接用快译翻的吧,一塌糊涂请帮我看一下我写的英语作文有没有语法错误,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
This story reminds me one of my 【experiences】. I once had a fierce quarrel with my parents because I didn't want them to read my personal dairy secretly. Later, my father had a heart to heart talk with me【,】[表承接,不是并列关系,不用and,用逗号]he told me 【that】 he could understand what I though. At the same time, he shared his opinion 【with me】, 【and I was deeply impressed by his words】.In my opinion, there is a generation gap 【between】 children and 【their】 parents, and it will be hard for us to get along with 【our】 parents. However, 【all, everything our parents do, they do only because they love us】. So the key to dealing with the relationship between parents and children is to understand each other. As the saying goes, &The secret of success is to have a happy family.&有些句子有修改,可以自行斟酌希望回答对你有帮助
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
1. experience 改为experience2. hart to hart 改为hart -to –hart3. to understand 改为understanding
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我看一下这段英语有没有语法错误谢谢!Take the North American dead lake events give an example:southeast of the northeastern United States and Canada are the most developed industrial areas in the Western Hemisphere,the annual emissi_百度作业帮
帮我看一下这段英语有没有语法错误谢谢!Take the North American dead lake events give an example:southeast of the northeastern United States and Canada are the most developed industrial areas in the Western Hemisphere,the annual emissi
帮我看一下这段英语有没有语法错误谢谢!Take the North American dead lake events give an example:southeast of the northeastern United States and Canada are the most developed industrial areas in the Western Hemisphere,the annual emissions of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere more than 2500 tons.Of which about 3.8 million tons from the United States drifted Canada than 100 million tons by the Canadian drifted U.S.(Canada ate looks deficit).The 1970s,these areas have large areas of acid rain,acid rain,but also acid ratio of tomato juice,a number of dead fish floating in the pond lake,lakeside trees wither.原文翻译:就拿北美死湖事件来举一个例子:美国东北部和加拿大东南部是西半球工业最发达的地区,每年向大气中排放二氧化硫2500多万吨。其中约有380万吨由美国飘到加拿大,100多万吨由加拿大飘到美国(看起来加拿大吃了点亏)。七十年代开始,这些地区出现了大面积酸雨区,酸雨比番茄汁还要酸,多个湖泊池塘漂浮死鱼,湖滨树木枯萎。补充翻译:”我们是大自然的朋友,大自然是我们的家人。”每当这样的宣传语又一次响起时,总会有人在心里嘲笑这句话的幼稚程度有待超越幼儿园小朋友水平了。包括我也这么认为,这句话并不像有些汽车广告那样酷炫吸引人注目。但是无论你嘲笑与否它都是对的。当你和你的家人一起开车去一个景区时,不得不说,你太酷了!一路上都在扔垃圾,扔的到处都是。而且更酷的是,后面来了一辆警车!哈哈,开个玩笑。这种不爱惜环境的现象真的是随手一抓一大把,说到天亮都说不完。人们为了一时便利的行为就真的让我们的生活变得方便了吗?看起来并不像这样。
Take the North American dead lake events as an example:northeastern United States and southeast of Canada are the most developed industrial areas in the Western Hemisphere,where the annual emissions of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere amount to more than 2500 tons,of which about 3.8 million tons drift from the United States to Canada while 100 million tons from Canadian to U.S.(Canada seems suffers a little).From the 1970s,there have appeared large areas of acid rain,even more acute than tomato juice,as a result,many ponds and lakes are covered with floating dead fish and trees by the lakes have withered.你那个是机器翻译的吗?错误不是一点半点啊.

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄帮礼包兑换码 的文章

随机推荐