let us going to the sunpermaketer 对吗?

英语同义句 There is a book shop next to the supermarkat.A book shop ( ) ( )to the supermaket_百度作业帮
英语同义句 There is a book shop next to the supermarkat.A book shop ( ) ( )to the supermaket
英语同义句 There is a book shop next to the supermarkat.A book shop ( ) ( )to the supermaket
there is a book shop opposite to the supermarket.百度--您的访问出错了
&您的访问出错了
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:
如还有疑问请访问获得解决方法
&2013 Baidumy plan for the weekend的小学英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急急急。。。。。。。_百度知道
my plan for the weekend的小学英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急急急。。。。。。。
提问者采纳
第一个:Here is my plan for the
weekend. I am going to finish doing my homework on time and review what I leant. Then
I will prepare the new lessons and read some interesting books. Of course, I will visit my old friends and do sports with them. Besides, I am going to help my parents with the housework, such as cleaning the room, washing the dishes and so on. If time permits, I will go to the park with my parents. I am sure I will have a happy weekend.第二个:My plan for this weekendHi!This is Moon .I'm going to have a busy weekend! On saturday,I'm going to visit my grandparents by bus.I'm going to buy a new book.Ten,I'm going to go home and read the new books.On sanday,I'mgoing to the supermark with my moyher.We're going eveing lunch.Ten, in the evening,I'm going to visit my aunt.That will be fun! collected by
What are you going to do on the weekend?第三个:on weekend,i often do my homework at home on weekends,sometimes i go shopping,sometimes I also can play computer games ,on sunday,i often
watch TV and do housework.i am very happr,i like my weekend. 或者
I do homework on saturday,shopping,play computer games,I watch TV on sunday anddo housework,I am very happr,I love my weekend.还有。。。。。。。。。。。。。。你可以用以下词组:
go to visit my old friends,
go to movies, watch TV,
do sports/ play football,
clean the house, wash the dishes, go to the park, visit a museum, do my homework, review my lessons, prepare for the new lesson 等用: will + 动词原形
/ be going to to 去组织句子就可以啦如: I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents on Saturday morning. In the afternoon, I will do my homework and help my parents with the housework. I am going to surf the internet and watch TV in the evening. On Sunday morning, I am going to visit my old friends and play football with them. I will read some interesting books and wash my clothes in the afternoon. In the evening, I am going to review my lessons and prepare for the new lesson. I am sure I will have a busy and meaningful weekend.还有。。。。。。。。。 am going to have a busy weekend ! On Saturday , I‘m going to clean my room and do homework. Then , in the evening , I ‘m going to the supermaket with my mother . On Saturday, I‘m going to the bookstore on foot . I‘m going to
buy some books. Then, I‘m going to go home and read the new books. In the evening , I‘m going to watch TV. That will be fun!
What about you?
What are you going to do on the weekend?
I do homework on saturday,shopping,play computer games,I watch TV on sunday anddo housework,I am very happr,I love my weekend.还有。。。。。。。。。。May Day is coming, I will have a short holiday, I would like to have an interesting holiday, I am going to take part in a singing contest next Saturday morning. I am going to have a picnic next Saturday afternoon. I am going to see a play next Sunday morning. I am going to go on an outing next Sunday afternoon.
I am going to have a good time next weekend! 。。。。。。。。加油。慢慢看。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
My plan for this weekendHi!This is Moon .I'm going to have a busy weekend! On saturday,I'm going to visit my grandparents by bus.I'm going to buy a new book.Ten,I'm going to go home and read the new books.On sanday,I'mgoing to the supermark with my moyher.We're going eveing lunch.Ten, in the evening,I'm going to visit my aunt.That will be fun! collected by
What are you going to do on the weekend?
Usually, I am free at the weekends, but sometimes I also have something to do. This weekend, I will be busy, because at Saturday, I am going to read a magazine in the morning. Afternoon, I will go to the zoo with my grandparents. On Sunday, I will go to the bookstore to buy some books for reading. Afternoon, I will go to the train school to learn Kongfu. At night, I will stay at home and have a good rest.
小学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁let us going to the supermaketer 对吗?_百度知道
let us going to the supermaketer 对吗?
我有更好的答案
let us go to.........supermarket而不是supermarketer. 后者是超市的持有者,或经营者.
应该是let's go to the supermarket
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我写的英文短文中的几句,1.He went to supermaket to buy some foods.2.He was going to have a party on the next day.是改错,自己写的不知有什么问题,我是初二的学生,还有两句:3..they took snake food and drinks with _百度作业帮
我写的英文短文中的几句,1.He went to supermaket to buy some foods.2.He was going to have a party on the next day.是改错,自己写的不知有什么问题,我是初二的学生,还有两句:3..they took snake food and drinks with
我写的英文短文中的几句,1.He went to supermaket to buy some foods.2.He was going to have a party on the next day.是改错,自己写的不知有什么问题,我是初二的学生,还有两句:3..they took snake food and drinks with them.4.success will come after you work hard.
第一句应该这样改:He went to the supermarket to buy some food.第二句应该这样改:He was going to have a party the next day.
问题补充: 是改错,自己写的不知有什么问题,我是初二的学生,谢谢你们!还有两句:3..they took snake food and drinks with them.4.success will come after you work hard.3..they took snake (for) food and drinks with themBut flesh ...
1他去超级市场买一些食物2第二天他要办一个派对
1. food 就行,没有foods一说。food大多时候是不可数名词2.想表示“举行party”吗,最好用“hold a party”
上楼说的对
你是要翻译还是改错呀?如果是改错的话,第二句话中on 应该去掉,而且第一句中的supermarket前应该有冠词吧!
改为:1. He went to the supermarket to buy some food.2. He was going to a party the next day.

我要回帖

更多关于 let s get going 的文章

随机推荐