有没有英语听力高考听力复习材料下载地址什么的呢?(急)

湖南省2008年高考英语听力题及录音原文 高考复习英语下册 日常专题训练 人教版 试题下载
试题名称湖南省2008年高考英语听力题及录音原文( 人教版)
如果您在点击时出现“找不到网页”或“无法连接服务器”的错误提示,则表明你的IE需要设置,方法如下:
打开IE浏览器,点顶上菜单栏中的“工具——Internet选项——高级”,找到“用UTF-8发送URL”这一选项,把前面的勾去掉。
这个勾必须要去掉,否则很可能导致您无法正常下载!!
第一节(共5小题:每题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题卷相应的位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅对一遍。1.&How&much&dose&the&man&need&to&pay?A.$6.&&B.&$16.&&C.&$20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&Where&are&the&speakers&going?A.&A&shop&&B.&A&restaurant&&C.&The&railway&station&&3.&When&will&the&magazine&probably&arrive?A.&Wednesday&&B.&Thursday&&C.&Friday&&&&4.&Whom&did&the&man&buy&the&books&for?A.&His&father&&B.&His&mother&&C.&His&sister&&5.&What&is&the&probable&relationship&between&the&two&speakers?A.&Teacher&and&student&&B.&Mother&and&son.&&C.&Driver&and&passenger&&&第二节(共12小题;每小题1.5分,满分18分)听下面4段对话。每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题相应位置。每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间,每段对话读两遍。听下面一段对话,回答第6和7两个小题。6.&When&did&the&man&plan&to&go&back&home&at&first?A.&In&July&&B.&In&September&&C.&In&October&&&7.&What&are&the&speakers&talking&about?A.&Playing&games&on&TV.B.&Flying&back&to&Beijing.C.&Watching&the&Olympic&Games.&&&&&&&&&听下面一段对话,回答第8至10三个小题。8.&Which&train&will&take&the&woman&to&the&zoo?&&&&&&&&&A.&The&train&on&platform&1,&line&3.B.&The&train&on&platform&6,&line&1.C.&The&train&on&platform&6,&line&3.9.&Where&are&the&signs&that&point&to&the&zoo?A.&On&the&right&of&the&hill&B.&On&the&top&of&the&hill.&C.&On&the&way&to&the&hill.10.&Whom&is&the&woman&taking&to?A.&A&tourist& B.&A&train&passenger& C.&A&ticket&seller&&听下面一段对话,回答第11至13三个小题。
11.&What&has&the&man&already&packed&in?&&&A.&A&camera& B.&A&pair&of&shoes.& C.&An&overcoat.&&12.&What&is&the&man&preparing&for?&&&A.&A&camping&trip.& B.&A&travel&abroad& C.&A&visit&to&his&grandfather&13.&How&does&the&man&feel&about&his&mother?&&&A.&She&is&very&helpful.& B.&She&worries&so&much.& C.&She&is&too&strict.&&&&听下面一段对话,回答第14至17四个小题。14.&What&are&the&speakers&complaining&about?&&&A.&The&loud&music.& B.&The&strict&rules.& C.&The&busy&week.&15.&When&does&this&conversation&probably&take&place?&&&A.&In&the&morning& B.&In&the&afternoon& C.&In&the&evening&16.&What&are&the&speakers&going&to&do&next?&&&A.&To&visit&the&doctor&B.&To&go&to&their&neighbor’s&&C.&To&call&the&police&17.&What&is&the&probable&relationship&between&the&two&speakers?&&&A.&Husband&and&wife&B.&Doctor&and&patient&C.&Musician&and&audience&第三节(共3小题,每小题1.5分,满分4.5分)听下面一段材料,将18至第20三个小题的信息补充完整,每小题不超过三个单词。听材料前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出15秒钟的作答时间,本段材料读两遍。&&&&&Dreamer:&a&&18&&&for&sleeping&Help&you&fall&asleep&fast.Not&affect&your&memory,Take&1&piece&19&before&bedtime.Try&Dreamer&20&for&7&nights.&&&&&&&&&&&&&Your&Dreamer&miss&you!&&&&&&&&&&答案1-5&BCBCA&&6-10&ACBBC&&11-15&AABAC&&16-17&BA18.&(kind&of)&medicine&&&19.&half&an&hour&&&20.&free湖南省2008年高考英语听力录音原文例题:M:&Excuse&me,&can&you&tell&me&how&much&the&shirt&is?W:&Yes,&it's&9.&15.(Text&1)M:&How&much&do&I&need&to&pay?W:&Let&me&see.&Err.&.&.&four&dollars,&and&six&dollars,&and&another&six&dollars.&That's&16&dollars,&sir.M:&Ok,&here&is&a&20-dollar&bill.(Text&2)M:&Hurry&up,&mom.&The&taxi's&come&and&is&waiting&downstairs.W:&Just&a&second,&honey.&I'll&get&some&food&in&the&kitchen.&The&meals&on&the&train&are&terrible.(Text&3)M:&Has&the&latest&Time&magazine&arrived&yet?&Today's&already&Wednesday.W:&Sorry,&it's&late.&Maybe&it&will&come&tomorrow.&(Text&4)W:&I&suppose&you&have&bought&some&gifts&for&your&family.M:&Well,&I've&bought&a&shirt&for&my&father&and&two&books&for&my&sister.&But&for&my&mother,&I&haven't&decid&ed&what&to&buy&yet.&(Text&5)W:&Good&morning,&Cress.M:&Good&morning,&Miss&Simon.W:&Running&a&bit&late,&aren't&you?&The&bell's&already&gone.M:&Bus&was&late,&madam.(Text&6)W:&Hi,&Mr.&Brown.&Are&you&flying&back&to&the&United&States&this&July?M:&Oh,&I've&changed&my&plan&of&going&back&home.&I'm&going&to&Beijing&to&watch&the&Olympic&Games.&And&I&will&probably&stay&there&until&late&September&or&early&October.W:&Wow,&how&exciting.&But&I&can&only&watch&the&Games&on&TV.(Text&7)W:&Excuse&me,&sir.&I'm&a&tourist&here,&which&train&will&take&me&to&the&zoo,&please?M:&You&need&to&get&to&platform&6,&take&the&train&on&the&first&line&and&get&off&at&Rocky&Hill.&That's&the&third&stop.&W:&Is&that&where&the&zoo&is?M:&You're&nearly&there.&After&getting&off&the&train,&turn&right&and&you'll&see&a&hill&in&front&of&you.&Walk&up&to&the&top&of&the&hill&and&you'll&see&signs&pointing&to&the&zoo.W:&Many&thanks.&One&ticket&to&Rocky&Hill,&please.(Text&8)W:&Are&you&finishing&packing?M:&Almost.&I'll&just&have&to&check&my&temp&one&last&time.W:&Ok,&err,&don't&forget&your&camera.&You&need&to&take&some&pictures&for&your&grandpa.M:&Yes,&I've&put&it&in,&mom.W:&All&right,&then.&Oh,&what&about&shoes&and&clothes?&You&may&need&another&pair&of&shoes&and&an&overcoat.M:&Mom,&it's&just&a&camping&trip,&not&a&travel&abroad.&I'll&get&back&in&no&more&than&24&hours.W:&All&right,&then.&I&was&just&trying&to&be&helpful.&I'm&sure&you'll&have&a&great&time.(Text&9)W:&I&wish&those&people&across&the&street&would&turn&their&music&down.&It's&so&loud.M:&I&know,&darling.&I&just&can't&sleep.&They&are&only&allowed&to&play&music&up&until&10:30&on&week&nights,&and&it's&already&11:30.W:&I’ll&have&a&really&important&meeting&tomorrow&morning.&And&I'll&have&to&go&and&see&the&doctor&in&the&after&noon.&If&they&don't-be&quiet&soon,&I'll&never&get&to&sleep.M:&We&should&go&up&to&their&house&and&ask&them&to&turn&it&down.W:&Well,&I&really&don't&want&to&talk&to&them.&They&are&not&very&friendly&people.M:&Anyway,&we&can&at&least&try.&If&they&don't&listen,&we'll&just&pick&up&the&phone&and&call&the&police.W:&That&sounds&like&nb
&按关键词搜索相关试题&& (特别说明:关键词之间的逗号是全角的“,”,不是半角的“,”)
上一个『』&&nbsp下一个『』
浏览更多试题,请访问到哪里去下载维多克高考英语总复习的听力材料_百度知道
到哪里去下载维多克高考英语总复习的听力材料
上面写着高考英语总复习 听力模拟考场 模拟篇 录音稿及答案
是09年的··要到哪里去下载啊 ··请大虾进来指点指点!
提问者采纳
高考英语听力类资料下载汇总 满意请采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语听力材料免费下载,初中英语听力,高中英语听力,英语听力练习,高考中考听力
|&| &| &| &|& | &|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&首页
专 题 栏 目
频 道 统 计
听力材料总数: 133 个待审听力材料: 0 个评论总数: 13 条专题总数: 0 个听力材料阅读:
11-0811-08
08-0508-0504-0703-1803-1803-0502-2701-06
04-0204-0203-1603-1603-1603-1603-1603-16
04-1304-1304-1304-1304-1304-1304-1309-01
此栏目下没有听力材料
11-0811-0811-0811-0811-0811-0811-0811-08
中小学英语站提供初中英语作文,高中英语教案,小学英语,英语试题,英语论文,英语知识等教学学习资源        客服QQ: 站长:&&&2011高考考前英语复习材料与策略_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2011高考考前英语复习材料与策略|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求维多克高考英语总复习听力模拟考场的下载地址!!
求维多克高考英语总复习听力模拟考场的下载地址!! 10
急,拜托拜托,我怎么找不到啊,
不区分大小写匿名
高考英语听力类资料下载汇总求维多克高考英语总复习听力模拟考场的下载地址!!