This opportunity isi m very happy to怎么翻译

自我介绍,用英语怎么说_百度知道
自我介绍,用英语怎么说
我叫XXX 我来自中国 我喜欢玩电脑 我每天非常的快乐 我的学校很美 它叫三中 是乌海的第三中学
my name isXXXi'm from chinai like to play computeri'm very happy every daymy school is very beautifulshe is called 3-middleis the third middle school in Wuhai
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
my name is ...i am from Chinai like surfing the interneti am very happy everydaymy school is very beautifulits name is sanzhongit is the three middle school of wuhai
good morning, my name is , it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publish...
my name is
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译(人工翻译,不要机器翻译,语言通顺,好的采纳)This is the Green’s family. They’re very happy , aren’t they ? Now, let me introduce them to you. You can see the father in the middle. He is very kind , and he is very tall and strong. He was a basketball player ten years ago ,but now you can see he is a little heavy. He has short black hair and a mustache. The woman on his right is the mother of course. She is medium height, and she has a medium build, she has long straight hair. She is holding her youngest baby in her hands, he is very cute. The two boys in front are twin brothers. They are the eldest children in the family. They like playing soccer very much, so they are very strong and healthy. They are also medium height and have a medium build, too. At last, do you see the lovely young girl on your right? Oh, she is Cathy, she is only seven years old 。 She is short and thin, she has blonde curly hair. She is really beautiful, isn’t she?
我是这样翻译的希望能给你帮助!
这是格林一家,他们多开心啊,不是吗?现在,我要向你介绍他们。你看,父亲在中间,他是非常友好善良的并且和蔼,他又高又壮。10年前,她是一位篮球运动员,但现在他的身体比较沉了,一头黑色短发和小胡子。在他的右边,当然是母亲了,中等身高,中等身材,长长的直发。她抱着最小的孩子,这个小孩十分可爱。站在前面的是两位双胞胎兄弟。他们是在这家庭中最大的孩子。他们特喜欢踢足球,因此她们十分强壮和健康。他们也是中等身高,中等身材。最后,你看见可爱的小女孩了吗?她是凯西,才七岁呢。他比较矮而且较瘦,一头金色卷发。她很漂亮,不是吗?
好辛苦啊!我可是人工翻译的哦!给我分吧!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译I am very happy to have English class with you .This is the first class in the new term .I an your English teacher.We have English class on Mondays ,Wednesday and Fri-days .look at me .I am tall and strong .I like you very much.You can guess my name.The first letter is in "jeans ",the second letter is in "orange",the third letter is in "hen",the last letter is in "hen" too.After class,you can tell me.Now,let's begin our class.
我很高兴有英语课与您联系.这是第一类的新名词.我是你的英语老师.我们有英语课星期一,星期三和星期五天.看我.我高大而强壮.我喜欢你非常的好.你可以猜到我的名字.T第一个字母是“牛仔裤” ,第二封信是在“橙色” ,第三个字母是“母鸡” ,最后的信也是“母鸡” .经常一流的,你可以告诉我.现在,让我们开始我们的阶级.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
很高兴我和你一起上英语课。这是新学期的第一节课。我是你们的英语老师。我们在星期一,星期三,星期五有英语课。看看我,我很高并且很强壮。我非常喜欢你们。你可以猜猜我的名字。第一个字母在“jeans”里,第二个字母在“orange”里,第三个在“hen”里,最后一个也在“hen”里。下课后你可以告诉我,现在,让我们开始上课。...
很高兴能和大家一起上英语课。这是本学期第一次课,我是你们的英语老师。我们的英语课安排在周一、周三和周五。大家看看我,我个子很高身体强壮,我很喜欢大家。大家猜猜我的名字是什么。第一个字母藏在jeans中,第二个字母出自orange,第三个字母来自hen,最后一个字母也是来自hen。下课后大家再告诉我。现在我们上课。...
我非常高兴和你们上英语课,这 是我这学期的第一堂课,我是你们的英语老师。我们上英语课在星期一,星期三,星期五。看看我,我高大强壮,我非常喜欢你们。你们可以猜测我的名字,第一个字母在“jeans"里面,第二个字母在"orange"里面。第三个字母在"hen"里面。最后一个字母也在"hen” 里面,课后,你们可以叫我。,让我们开始课程吧...
很高兴我能教受你们英语课。这是新学期的第一课,而我就是你们的英语老师,我们将在周一、周三和周五上英语课程。看,我又高又壮,我也很喜欢你们。你们可以猜下我的名字。我名字的第一个字母在单词"jeans "中,第二个字母在orange中,第三个在hen中,最后一个也是在hen里。你们可以在下课后告诉我。现在,我们开始上课。...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.Dear XX,I am really happy to have received your letter.It is very kind of you to have invited me for dinner this Sunday.I am more than glad to go.Since we haven't met each other for a long time,I really miss you a lot.Besides,you said in your letter that you had just moved into your new house.I just can't wait to have a visit.I believe we will have a happy time together.Hope to see you soon.Yours,XX2.Dear Prof.Hock,The school is going to hold an English speaking contest on Oct.11,2006 and we'd like you to be an honorary.This contest is intended to improve the students' oral English and it will take place in the school assembly hall at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.We hope you can come and help judge the contest because we do respect your opinion.We will be really looking forward to your coming.SincerelyYours,xxx
我也急要分啊,给分吧~!1.亲爱的,我很高兴收到你的来信.谢谢你请我共进晚餐这个星期天.我很乐意去.我们好久没有见面了很长一段时间,我真的很想念你.除此之外,你说,你在你的信你刚搬进新房子.我已经迫不及待地要参观.我相信我们会有一个快乐的时光.希望很快再见到你.你的,XX2.亲爱的Prof.Hock,学校将举行一次英语演讲比赛中Oct.11,2006上,我们希望你们能将一个荣誉.该竞赛的目的是提高学生的英语口语能力,它将发生在学校礼堂在下午2点.我们希望你能来帮助我们,因为我们的比赛裁判尊重你的意见.我们会很期待你的到来.真诚你的,xxx
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我很高兴收到你的来信。谢谢你请我共进晚餐这个星期天。我很乐意去。
我们好久没有见面了很长一段时间,我真的很想念你。除此之外,你说,你在你的信你刚搬进新房子。我已经迫不及待地要参观。我相信我们会有一个快乐的时光。
希望很快再见到你。
亲爱的Prof.Hoc...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 she looks very happy 的文章

随机推荐