I写出下面形容词big的比较级和最高级级 big long old happy

比较级和最高级_百度知道
比较级和最高级
any better C;以辅音字母+y&quot. It is easier to make a plan than to carry it out.4。 It is a most important problem. no less… than… 与……一样…… He is no less diligent than you,I&#39. worst3. faster and better10. quite better 答案; easy(容易的) easier easiest 结尾的双音节词? She is taller than her two sisters. Which do you like _____。&quot. The line is ____ than that one. 2)The experiment was____ easier than we had expected,前面才有可能有名词;否定词语+比较级&quot。 He cannot run so/much +名词 This is as good an example as the other is. = He is less slow than lazy at his work: 1) ---- Are you feeling ____. 形容词最高级前通常必须用定冠词 the.6. 这个故事不如那个有趣. more older8,busy(忙的) busier busiest 改y为i. many more longer5. They competed(比赛) to see who could work _____. quite good D,放在as的前面,不表示最高级的含义。 构成法 原级 比较级 最高级 一般单音节词 tall(高的) taller tallest 未尾加-er. + as &lt.3;中国的天气比美国热. and it is also better B,巩固一下吧. the thinnest7,further表示进一步,by far。He is _____ ______ ______ than I. more beautiful and beautifuler9. (对) He is more clever than his brother. more B, a great deal. any better C. 3)用表示倍数的词或其他程度副词做修饰语时. The book is ____ of the two.2. 你游泳没有你弟弟好。 Africa is the second largest continent. 典型例题 1)The weather in China is different from____,比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化两种,-est &quot. 此句意为&这个厂1988能生产的拖拉机是往年的两倍&quot,-est 其他双音节词和 important(重要的) 多音节词,在前 more important 面加倍数+ as + 形容词原形+ as +比较对象&quot。一) 写出下列形容词与副词的比较级与最高级形式; 倍数+ then + of This bridge is three times as long as that one。 比较. 49 times as big asD. from the other. 2) more B than A 与其说A不如说B less A than B He is more lazy than slow at his work, as…as…,只表示&quot.9;结构表示最高级含义. but also than others D. more beautiful and beautifulC,因此C为正确答案。 形容词most前面没有the,-est来构成比较级和最高级,但easier本身已是比较级. Your room is twice the size of mine. twice as many D. Of the two girls。 典型例题. 3) no more… than… 与……一样……,farther:1. 本书跟那本书一样有趣:C. not longer C. Your room is twice as large as mine, Canada or Australia。He is getting _____ ______ ______ every day. A. more much 答案,因此B。 在美语中。 This is the very best. 可修饰比较级的词 1)a bit.(twice, little C.A. a much happier time 答案, but Mary sings______(well) in her class. a least expensive D。A没有名词;eldest much&#47, mostly. A. 3) far 有两种比较级, we should have ___ at school. very可修饰最高级. This dress is ______ that?A。B和D中, rather. the expensive one B。 1) 规则变化 单音节词和少数双音节词。 3)以上词(除by far)外:C, Canada or Australia,C都说得通, expensive)(三)选择填空, any. O better best well(健康的) bad (坏的)&#47。 (错) Tom is the tallest of his three brothers. The boy is not so ______ (interesting) as his brother, the less D.2)The experiment was____ easier than we had expected,-est 少数以-er。 (错) He is more cleverer than his brother, lots,C都说得通. 在英语中两者都可指距离. 4) &quot。 表示倍数用&quot. 49 times as bigger as C. quite goodD, even等 2)还可以用表示倍数的词或度量名词作修饰语:long_____ ______ wide ______ _______ fat ____ _____heavy____ ______ slow ______ _______ few____ _____brightly______ -_____ bably _____ _______ far____ _____quickly _____ ______ happy_____ -______ unhappy________(二)用所给词的正确形式填空、比较级和最高级, I find Lucy the _______ (clever). A,双写结 尾的辅音字母。3)If there further farthest&#47,father 表示距离. fastest and better D. 3) 句型转换,不需more。 I have nothing further to say. more tireder D,必须置于比较级形容词或副词的前面, 再加-er. 4)要注意冠词的使用. My sister is two years _______ (old ) than I;eldest, much.A。 This ruler is three times as long as that one.A,因此B:B.A:D. This kind of coffee is different ______. Dick sings _____ (well). quite better答案. the faster and the betterC. 3)要注意对应句型. 4) 倍数+ as + adj, tea or milk. The much。. a more happier timeC;as fast as you。He is becoming ______ _____ _______ _____ ______ English. (对) Tom is the tallest of the three brothers.6. The _____ (cheap) bags are the not u almost the biggest,不需more. This is much the best. more longer B。This story is _____ _____ _____ than that one. any well B,quite修饰原级:1) ---- Are you feeling ____.他吃的越多.7. 她的身体状况一天天好起来.10:long_____ wide ______ fat ____heavy____ slow ______ few____brightly______ bably _____ far____ _____quickly _____ happy_____ unhappy________参考资料? ---- Yes. twice many as 答案C. 2)当as… as 中间有名词时采用以下格式.______ hurry. the thinner C. any 可修饰比较级;. much D. =Nothing is easier than this,-est great(巨大的) greater greatest 以不发音的e结尾 nice(好的) nicer nicest 的单音词和少数 large(大的) larger largest 以- le结尾的双 able(有能力的) abler ablest 音节词只加-r。 more easily most easily 2) 不规则变化 原级 比较级 最高级 good(好的)&#47,the factory produced ___ tractors in 1988 as the year before。 2)After the new technique was introduced.,I&#39. much可修饰比较级. 2) 下列词可修饰最高级. 本题意为&quot. =It is a very important problem。原级即形容词的原形,B中的one常用来代替可数名词,人越胖, much,the greater progress you&#39.A. Your room is the same size as mine.下面还有一些练习题,elder oldest&#47, many. the worst B;比较的是天气而不是国家. the fastest and best B。所以此句答案为C, the _______ he gets.3. 今天比昨天冷的多,非常 She is more than kind to us all.4. 对这个故事我比另一个喜欢的多,再加 -er. 比较级形容词或副词 + than You are taller than I. They lights in your room are as bright as those in mine. (对) He is clever than his brother,quite修饰原级,不比……多 The officials could see no more than the Emperor.A. more thinner D。Your question is _______ ______ ______ of two. as many twice C. thinner B;。 This room is twice as big as that one. Mike is more intelligent than any other students in his class, the child chose_____.典型例题. more B.as big as 49 times6,C不能选. one most expensiveC,further.8, and she is the _____ (young) child, far,遵循前后一致的原则. more much答案. muchD. the happiest time B,用来表示事物的等级差别;: Mike is the most intelligent in his class. Mary is the eldest of the three sisters. a more happier time C,副词最高级前可不用. The garden is becoming ______, she sings ______(well) than J=&gt: a. the worse D。 as +形容词+ a +单数名词 as + many&#47。You can’t swim _____ _____ _____ your brother. (对) China is larger than any other countries in Asia,后有名词的时候;many(多的) more most little(少的) less least far (远的) farther&#47:Which is large:1,所以选D,old 和 far 1) 如果后接名词时;furthest as + 形容词或副词原级 + as 1)在否定句或疑问句中可用so… as. She is the taller of the two sisters.A. 注意. A. much happiest time D:1. He feels _____ today than yesterday。This story is _____ ______ ______ than that one,eldest 只用于兄弟姐妹的长幼关系;oldest 和elder&#47。 The population of Shanghai is larger than that of Beijing, by far. more beautiful and more B,well的比较级为better. much more C. b.5. 他比我大两岁, and better(四)翻译句子. much older D。写出下列形容词与副词的比较级形式? Which is the larger country. She will be much ______ (happy) in her mew house.9. as twice many B,most most important 来构成比较级和 easily(容易地) 最高级. This bridge is three times the length of that one. any 可修饰比较级:B. a much happier time答案,-st 以一个辅音字母 big(大的) bigger biggest 结尾的闭音节单 hot热的) hotter hottest 音节词. More.你的问题是两个中比较难的那个. much可修饰比较级. =This 否定词语+ so… as&quot. the happiest time B。 (错) China is larger that any country in Asia. The earth is _____ the moon. as 49 times big asB, we should have ___ at school。 many?---- Yes. America D. I can carry as much paper as you can. 2)要避免将主语含在比较对象中。This book is _____ _____ _____ that one. Much. one in America C. 序数词通常只修饰最高级, much more +不可数名词 many more +可数名词复数 2) old 有两种比较级和最高级形式, _______speed。The more he eats. Gold(黄金) is ______ (little) useful than iron(铁). She looks _____ than she does. the most expensive of them4.A。 3)If there were no examinations.A;m fine now。 My elder brother is an engineer, far,-ow clever(聪明的) cleverer cleverest 结尾的双音节词 narrow(窄的) narrower narrowest 未尾加-er.5. 注意. A,而that可车以代替不可数或抽象名词. much more longer D.7, almost This hat is nearly &#47. 和more有关的词组 1) the more… the more… 越……就越…… The harder you work. very older C, coffee:D. any well B大多数形容词(性质形容词)和副词有比较级和最高级的变化. tired B.A. The short one is by far _______ e worse worst ill(有病的) old (老的) older&#47. 注意。 elder, less B.2. the + 最高级 + 比较范围 1) The Sahara is the biggest的句型,排除. 4) more than 不只是。 Nothing is so easy as this. much tired2. and better than the otherC;非常&quot,&quot: 使用最高级要注意将主语包括在比较范围内. in America B. more tired C,但位置与much不同.10;m fine now. much happiest time D. the more older B, a little: 1)要避免重复使用比较级. more and more beautiful D,后句成分不全. John’s parents have four daughters,因此C为正确答案.A. worse C, the little11。It is _____ ______ today______ it was yesterday. A. The more,加词尾-er. much more C,well的比较级为better,但easier本身已是比较级.A:D,ll make.8. that in America 答案.他对英语越来越感兴趣,即原级: older&#47
参考资料:
hard , harder , hardest quickly , more quickly, most quickly carefully , more carefully , most carefully high , higher , highest
early, earlier , earliest
, farther / further , farthest / furthest fast , faster , fastest late , later , latest long, longer , longest near , nearer , nearest badly , worse , worst
soon , soo...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
推荐答案 大多数形容词(性质形容词)和副词有比较级和最高级的变化,即原级、比较级和最高级,用来表示事物的等级差别。原级即形容词的原形,比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化两种。
1) 规则变化
单音节词和少数双音节词,加词尾-er,-est来构成比较级和最高级。
构成法 原级 比较级 最高级
一般单音节词 tall(高的) taller tallest
未尾加-er,-est great(巨大的) greater greatest
以不发音的e结尾 nice(好的) nicer nicest
的单音词和少数 large(大的) larger largest
以- le结尾的双 able(有能力的) abler ablest
音节词只加-r,-st
以一个辅音字母 big(大的) bigger biggest
结尾的闭音节单 hot热的) hotter hottest
音节词,双写结
尾的辅音字母,
再加-er,-est
大多数形容词(性质形容词)和副词有比较级和最高级的变化,即原级、比较级和最高级,用来表示事物的等级差别。原级即形容词的原形,比较级和最高级有规则变化和不规则变化两种。
1) 规则变化
单音节词和少数双音节词,加词尾-er,-est来构成比较级和最高级。
构成法 原级 比较级 最高级
一般单音节词 tall(高的) taller tallest
未尾加-er,-est great(巨大的) greater greatest
以不发音的e结尾 nice(好的) nicer nicest
的单音词和少数 large(大的) larger largest
以- le结尾的双 able(有能力的) abler ablest
音节词只加-r,-st
以一个辅音字母 big(大的) bigger biggest
结尾的闭音节单 hot热的) hotter hottest
音节词,双写结
尾的辅音字母,
再加-er,-est
&以辅音...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
比较级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁形容词比较级专项复习学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
形容词比较级专项复习学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
形容词比较级专项复习学案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
形容词比较级专项复习学案形容词的比较级专项
一、 变化规则; 1、 规则变化:(1)单音节词和少数双音节词一般在词尾加er或est:bright _____ ______; 以不发音的e字母结尾的加r,或
st: 以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为I加er或est:easy; 以一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节词双写最后一个辅音字母再加er
或est: big 以er,ow结尾的双音节词加er 或est:clever slow (2)多音节词前加more或most, 副词最高级前省略the. (3) 部分形容词本身表示最高级,因此他们没有比较级和最高级形式:favourite round 2、不规则变化: good, bad, badly, much, 注:只有少数形容词和副词有两种比较级和最高级形式:clever old far 二、 形容词各等级的用法: 1、 原级(同级)比较:as…as…; not as(so)…as… We’ll give you as much help as we can. She isn’t as(so)active in sports as before. 2. 比较级:表示两者之间比…… 更……可用状语much, a little, even等修饰: He made fewer mistakes than I did. He is even richer than I. 3、 高级:形容词最高级前必须加the, 副词最高级前常省略the,后面多用of……, in……短语表示范围: It was the most/least interesting story I have ever listened. He is the tallest of the three. 4、 如果在两者之间表示“最……”时要在比较级前加the,而且还用of the two, of&&&& the pair短语: John is the clever of the two boys. Of the two boys, John is the clever. 三、 重点与难点: 1、 as…as…结构:你和汤姆是一样好的孩子。 && You’re a boy as good as Tom.=You’re as good a boy as Tom. 2、 (1)too…to与 so…that sb.can’t…的句型转换:前者为简单句,主语只有一个,而后者为复合句,主语有两个,试比较
: The man was too angry to be able to speak. The man was so angry that he wasn’t able to speak. The milk was too hot to drink. The milk was so hot that we can’t drink it. (2) too…to…与 not enough to句型的转换: He is too young to get married.=He is not old enough to get married. The book is too difficult for me to read.= The book is not easy enough for me to read. 3、形容词原级表示比较级含义: 约翰不象迈克那么苯。John is not so stupid as Mike. John is less stupid than Mike. John is cleverer than Mike. 4、 用比较级表示最高级:约翰是班里最高的男生。 John is taller than any other boy in the class. John is the tallest boy in the class. John is taller than :any other boy. any of the other boy. all the other boy. any of the others. any one else. 5、 the more….. the more….表示“越……越……”: The more books you read, the wider your knowledge is. The more food you eat, the fatter you are. 6、 more and more….表示“越来……越……”: More and more students realized the importance of a foreign language. Our country is getting stronger and stronger. 四、 巩固练习: (一) 写出下列形容词与副词的比较级与最高级形式: long_____ ______ wide ______ _______ fat ____ _____ heavy____ ______ slow ______ _______ few____ _____ brightly______ -_____ bably _____ _______ far____ _____ quickly _____ ______ happy_____ -______ unhappy________ (二)用所给词的正确形式填空: 1. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the _______ (clever). 2. Gold(黄金) is ______ (little) useful than iron(铁). 3. My sister is two years _______ (old ) than I. 4. John’s parents have four daughters, and she is the _____ (young) child. 5. The _____ (cheap) bags are the not usually the best ones. 6. The short one is by far _______ expensive of the five. 7. The boy is not so ______ (interesting) as his brother. 8. Dick sings _____ (well), she sings ______(well) than John, but Mary sings______(well) in her class. 9. She will be much ______ (happy) in her mew house. 10. This dress is ______ that.(twice, as…as…, expensive) (三)选择填空: 1.He feels _____ today than yesterday. &&& A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. more tired&&&&&&&&&& C. more tireder 2. Which do you like _____, coffee, tea or milk? A. the worst&&&&&&&&& B. worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the worse 3. Of the two toys, the child chose_____. A. the expensive one& B. one most expensive&& C. a least expensive 4. The line is ____ than that one. A. more longer&&&&&&&& B. not longer&&&&&&&&&& C. much more longer 5. The earth is _____ the moon. A. as 49 times big as&&&& B. 49 times as bigger as&& C. 49 times as big as 6. The book is ____ of the two. & A. thinner&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the thinner&&&&&&&&&&& C. more thinner 7. She looks _____ than she does. & A. the more older&&&&&&&&& B. very older&&&&&&&&&&&& C. much older 8. The garden is becoming ______. & A. more beautiful and more& B. more beautiful and beautiful & C. more and more beautiful 9. They competed(比赛) to see who could work _____. A. the fastest and best&& B. the faster and the better& C. fastest and better 10.______ hurry, _______speed. A. More, less&&&&&&&&&& B. Much, little&&&&&&&&&&& C. The more, the less11. This kind of coffee is different ______. A. and it is also better&&& B. and better than the other C. from the other, and better (四)翻译句子: 1.本书跟那本书一样有趣。This book is _____ _____ _____ that one. 2.你游泳没有你弟弟好。You can’t swim _____ _____ _____ your brother. 3.今天比昨天冷的多。It is _____ ______ today______ it was yesterday. 4.对这个故事我比另一个喜欢的多。This story is _____ ______ ______&&&&&&&&&& & than that one. 5.他比我大两岁。He is _____ ______ ______ than I. 6.这个故事不如那个有趣。This story is _____ _____ _____ than that one. 7.她的身体状况一天天好起来。He is getting _____ ______ ______ every&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. 他对英语越来越感兴趣。He is becoming ______ _____ _______ _____&&&&&&&& ______ English. 9. 他吃的越多,人越胖。The more he eats, the _______ he gets. 10.你的问题是两个中比较难的那个。Your question is _______ ______ ______ of two形容词,副词比较级,最高级练习形容词,副词比较级,最高级练习 I。 用适当形式填空: 1. Bob is _________ ( young ) than Fred but __________ (tall) than Fred.&2. Yingtian is not as ___________ (tall) as Yongxian.&3.Almost all.the students' faces are the same but Li Deming looks _______ (fat) than before the holidays,&4.Which is _________ (heavy),a hen or a chicken? 5.-- How _________ (tall) is Sally? -- She' s 1.55 metres _______ (tall). What abodt Xiaoling? -- She' s only
1.40 metres ________&& (tall). She is much _______ (short) than Sally. She is also the _______&&&& (short) girl in the class. 6.He is ______ (bad) at learning maths. He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he is the _________ (bad) at
English.&7.Annie says Sally is the ________ (kind) person in the world. 8.He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, I think. 9.A dictionary is much _________
(expensive) than a story-book. 10. An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple, but much ________ (small) than a watermelon. 11.The Changjiang River is the _______ (long) river in China.&12.Sue is a little ________ (beautiful) than her sister. 13.My room is not as _________ (big) as my brother' s. 14.--How difficult is physics? --I' m not sure. &&& -- Is it ________ (difficult) than maths? -- I don' t think so.15.-- Annie plays the piano very ___________ (well).& -- Sue plays it _____ (well) than Annie. And Sally plays it the __________ (well). 16.Saturday is my _________ (busy) day in a week. 17.Her mother is getting ____________(fat) and ________ (fat). 18.I think it' s too expensive. I' d like a _____________ (cheap) one. 19. He comes to school much ____________
(early) than I.20.This book is not as _____________ (interesting) as that one. 21.Your classroom is __________(wide) and ___________(bright) than ours. 22.Practise as __________ (much) as you can. 23.The ________ (much), the ____________ (good). 24.Nowadays English is __________( important ) than any other subject, 1 think. 25.Most of the students think a lion is much ________(dangerous) than a bear and it is the __________
(dangerous) animal in the world.I改错:1.He is as taller as I am. 2.She is a little thiner than she looks. 3.Bob is heavier than any other boys in the class. 4.The girls study the better than the boy. 5.It is one of the most interesting book than I have ever read. 6.He says Mary is most friendliest person in the class. 7.Which city is most beautiful, Beijing or Guangzhou? 8.Jack works hard. Mike works very harder than Jack. 9.London is the bigger city in Britain. 10.Bob plays football badly but Fred plays football much badlier than Bob. III。完成句子:&1.她看起来不如玛丽年轻。 She doesn't look __________ _________ __________ Mary. 2.杰克的父亲比母亲大一岁。 Jack's father is __________ _________ _________ than her mother. 3.我们的教室比他们的明亮得多。 Our classroom is ___________ ___________ than theirs.4.当心!这条路越来越危险。 Look out! The mad is becoming ________ and _________ ________. 5.你喜欢哪种动物,猫还是狗? Which animal do you like __________ , a cat or a dog?
参考答案:
I. 1. younger, taller 2. tall 3. fatter 4. heavier 5. tall, tall, tall, shorter, shortest 6. bad, worse, worst
7. kindest 8. friendlier 9. more expensive 10. bigger, smaller 11. longer 12. more beautiful 13. big 14. more
difficult 15. well, better, best 16. busiest 17. fatter, fatter 18. cheaper 19. earlier 20. interesting 21.
wider, brighter 22. much 23. more, better 24. more important 25. more dangerous, most dangerous II.& better
5. boy 4. the better  thinner 3. boys - tall 2. thiner 1. taller -& much more 8. very  the
friendliest 7. most  books 6. most friendliest book&& worse III. 1. so/ as young as 2. one year biggest
10. badlier 9. bigger - older 3. much brighter 4. more, more dangerous 5. better文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 形容词的比较级最高级 的文章

随机推荐