其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
有时候汇款银行需要客户提供收款银行的SWIFT CODE,有此代号可以令汇款更快,收款银行更加准确少走弯路SWIFT CODE通俗来说是每一间银行的代号
swift的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁market 什么意思For question 1-7,choose the best answer from the four choices marked A B C and D .这句中market 是什么意思?_百度作业帮
market 什么意思For question 1-7,choose the best answer from the four choices marked A B C and D .这句中market 是什么意思?
market 什么意思For question 1-7,choose the best answer from the four choices marked A B C and D .这句中market 是什么意思?
这里是标志的意思整句选择最佳答案从四个选择标志着一个B C和D.希望对你有帮助
这句子没有market
market[英]['mɑ:kɪt] [美][ˈmɑrkɪt] 生词本简明释义n.交易;市集;需求;交易情况,行情vt.在市场上出售某物;推销vi.去市场买东西参考资料:/s?wd=market应该是 选项 的意思!I d a C o r r 翻译成中文是什么意思(是名字来的)?急需!谢谢!_百度知道
I d a C o r r 翻译成中文是什么意思(是名字来的)?急需!谢谢!
来源于日耳曼语:是一个女子的姓名,含义是“劳动勤劳的”Corr,含义是“矛”Ida Corr。盖尔语姓氏的英语形式,来源于人名:[爱尔兰姓氏] 科尔:[女子名] 艾达Ida
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
暂时没看过这个名字被翻译成中文。,LZ可以自己编表示那些外国名字翻成中文都很奇怪,都只是根据读音翻译的= =,JUAN 胡安,比如AURORA 奥罗拉,这就好比中文名字翻译成另外的语言也好奇怪呀,我想IDA也可以根据读音翻把。
ida 工业开发署corr校正
这是丹麦歌手艾达·柯尔的名字吧……她的歌还不错
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个是什么意思?我对英语是一窍不通。求解一、Vocabulary and Structure (25 分)Section ADirections: In this section there are 15 incomplete sentences. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE t_百度作业帮
这个是什么意思?我对英语是一窍不通。求解一、Vocabulary and Structure (25 分)Section ADirections: In this section there are 15 incomplete sentences. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE t
这个是什么意思?我对英语是一窍不通。求解一、Vocabulary and Structure (25 分)Section ADirections: In this section there are 15 incomplete sentences. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE that best completes the sentence, Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.1. Among the decisions that most people make, _______ a house is perhaps the biggest one.
A. purchasing
B. purchase
C. purchased
D. purchaseing2. Don’t be _____ he is a beginner.
A. critical
B. positive
D. basic3. Their basketball team had bad luck yesterday: it was their third ____ in four matches.
A. uniform
D. murder4. It is human nature to be ____ to change because it requires us to cross into the unknown.
B. opposed
C. opposing
D. opposes5. His works mirrored such positive ____ as cheerful and kindness.
B. defeats
C. mirrors
D. themes6. We must always try to ____ the highest level of service to our customers.
C. provide
D. purchase7. The teacher was very popular among the students because he _____ them as his own children.
A. provided
B. opposed
C. murdered
D. treated8. When I asked the students if they’d like to have the lesson near the lake, I got a _____ answer: “Yes!”
A. uniform
B. critical
C. sub-adult
D. cultural9. The sick child fell into sleep soon after he
took the medicine---- obviously the medicine was _____ work.
D. out of10. The story about the country teacher and her 18 students was played _____ and soon the film became very popular.
D. up11. He has made several business trips New York so far.
D. to12. The fire fighters rushed ______ of the building just before it burnt down.
D. out13. Mr. Thomson is strongly opposed ____ the idea of building a power station near the town.
D. behind14. I have heard that you are going to build a new school. Could you tell me the plan___ detail?
15. The Walt Disney Company did something rare: it admitted defeat ____ its fight to build a history theme park in Virginia.
AABBACDABCDDAB请问 Four leaf cloyer 是什么意思?_百度知道
请问 Four leaf cloyer 是什么意思?
花语是幸福four-leaf clover
四叶草 传说中的四叶草(Clover)是夏娃从天堂伊甸园带到地上,到绿色征途找找你就会知道。【俊狼猎英】 团队为您解答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
错了吧?cloyer?没有这个单词的说。
four leaf clover 四叶草传说寻找到四叶草就能得到想要的幸福
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答