浏览次数:28|
上传日期: 01:02:34|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
九年级学练优答案
官方公共微信13.外研版初二英语下完形填空专练40
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
13.外研版初二英语下完形填空专练40
完型填空专练;Ⅱ.完型填空;Flies(苍蝇)usuallyliveinth;Let’slookatafly,andseewh;dirtythingsinthestreet,a;Whenaflywalksonthedirtyt;flywalksonyourfoodwithit;Whatcanyouthis?;First,welearnthatwemustn
完型填空专练Ⅱ. 完型填空。(10分)Flies (苍蝇) usually live in the dirty places.Let’s look at a fly, and see where it First, it flies out of the window,
it stands ondirty things in the street, and then it flies back to the house and walks over your When a fly walks on the dirty things in the street, its
have got some germs them. When thefly walks on your food with its dirty feet, it
the germs on your food.What can you this?First, we learn that we mustn’t leave dirty things in the street or on the ground near learn that all food must be covered so that flies may not
it. Third, we learn that flies often carry germs and we must kill them as soon as we see them.(
)1. A. walks B. stands C. lives D. flies(
)2. A. first B. second C. third D. fourth(
)3. A. some B. any C. every D. each(
)4. A. food B. drink C. cups D. bowls(
)5. A. body B. feet C. eyes D. head(
)6. A. in B. to C. on D. over(
)7. A. carries B. has C. leaves D. takes(
)8. A. study from B. study for C. learn for D. learn from(
)9. A. the factory B. our door C. our house D. a window(
)10. A. arrive B. get C. arrive in D. get to三、完形填空。通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案,并将其字母编号写在题号前的括号内。(本大题共20分,每小题2分。) Xiao Qiang, a 12-year-old Chinese boy, has too many activities. His father him away from school fourafternoons a week and drives him across town to practice. “I do most of my
in the car when we areto practice, and I have to do the rest(剩余的) when I get home. I am too tired, I just want to sleep.” he said.“More and more kids become unhappy
they have too many activities to do.” Said Mr Wang, anexpert(专家) of Children Development. 41% of the children aged 9-13 said they felt
most of the time, and more than 75% of them said that they wished they had more to play.“Over- scheduling(过量的课程安排) is a growing problem for Chinese families.” said Mr Wang. It is notgood for both kids and their parents. More families eat dinner or often eat fast food
their way to drawing or music lessons. We all know it is important for kids to learn how to relax. If they don’t learn that now, it will be more difficult to learn when they get . Kids need time to relax. Parents shouldabout what is right for kids.46. A. take B. takes C. took D. has taken47. A. sports B. business C. homework D. housework48. A. riding B. flying C. walking D. driving49. A. but B. of C. because D. so50. A. excited B. interested C. worried D. dangerous51. A. great time B. full time C. right time D. free time52. A. slowly B. quickly C. quietly D. happily53. A. on B. by C. in D. across54. A. taller B. stronger C. older D. better55. A. hear B. think C. look D. tellII.完形填空。`Can people live without salt?___ .Salt is very important to us. We____ salt in our life. Animals need it,___.Most of the salt comes from ___ .People dig great pools and fill them with sea water. When the ___ dries up the water, people can get salt__ the ground.We__ get salt from salt___. There are many salt likes in China,___ some of these lakes are very big. We are ___ to get more salt from them.(
C. Of course
D. Certainly(
)2. A. want
)3. A. either
)4. A. the sea
B. the lake
C. the hill
D. the river(
)5. A. moon
)6. A. from
)7. A. often
)8. A. land
C. factories
)9. A. but
)10. A. trying our best
B. trying the bestC. trying our better
D. working our bestI完形填空。There was _1_ a rich man named Steve. Once he asked his friend Jack_2_ and buy a bottle of wine_3_ him, without giving him any _4_.Jack asked, ”Steve, how can I buy wine without money?”“Anyone can buy wine with money,” Steve said, ”a person who can buy wine without money is really an able(能干的)man.”Jack_5_ to go to the street to buy wine. ”What_6_ I do?” He thought as he went.After a while, Jack came _7_ with an empty bottle. Steve_8_ happy about this and said,”_9_ do you want me to drink?”Jack answered, ”Anyone can drink from a bottle with wine in _10_ . A person who can drink from an empty bottle is really an able man!”(
)1.A. once
D. long time(
)4. A. bottle
C. shopping list
D. shopping basket(
)5. A. had
)6. A. did
)7. A. back
)8. A. didn’t
B. wasn’t
)9. A. How
)10. A. one
D. himII.完形填空。John was a bookseller. He ___ paying(付钱) for anything. One day a big box of books__ on his foot. ”Go to the doctor,” said his wife. ”No,”he said, ”I’ll___ until the doctor comes into the shop next time. Then I’ll__ him to look over my foot. If I
go to see him, I’ll ___ pay him.”The next day the doctor came into the shop and ___ some
books.__ John was getting them ready, he told the doctor about his __ foot. The
doctor looked it over and said: “Nothing serious” “And now sir, here are your books.” “____?”asked the
doctor.” “Twodollars,”____ John. “Good, I will not have to pay you anything. I told you about your foot. I want two dollars for that. Good-bye.”(
)1.A.doesn’t like
B. didn’t like
)2. A. fall
)3. A. wait
B. not wait
D. not go(
)4. A. tell
)5. A. have to
)6. A. borrowed
B. gave back
)7. A. When
D. Because(
)8. A. good
)9. A. How long
B. How many
C. How much
D. How far(
)10. A. replies
C. answered
D. saysⅣ.完形填空Light and shadow usually go together. They are friends. We get light every day. we make shadow. Light can not shine through you. Your body stops it from passing. There is a dark spot on the ground next to you. The light can not reach the dark spot. That is your our初二英语(四)
共6页body hardly stops all light from reaching the ground. So your shadow is quite
. In the early morning or late afternoon, thesun is low in the sky. Your body keeps a lot of light from reaching the ground. So your shadow is
.We love light,especially sunlight. Without sunlight, life on the earth can not live at all. Most of us like to stand in the shadow of a tree in
. But some people are afraid of their own shadow at night. They do not want to walk in a dark street. They do not want to seeshadow, either.(
)⒈A. Sometimes
B. All the sameC. At that time
D. At the same time(
)⒉A. light
D. shadow(
)⒊A. short
)⒋A. short
)⒌A. spring
D. winterIII.完形填空
(A)Which is the best
of the year? Spring, of course. Spring is the morning of the year. When spring comes, the is getting warmer and warmer and everything wakes up. Leaves come out on the trees. Flowers and plants come out on the ground. run out of their holes after they have slept all winter. It often rains in spring. But the rain is usually light. The ground is soft from the and warm from the sun. So spring is the best time for planting. People usually plant trees in spring.
is Tree Planting Day.(
D. season(
C. weather
)⒊A. People
B. Animals
D. Fishes(
)⒋A. rain
C. weather
)⒌A. January 1
B. March 8
C. March 12
D. May 4(B) A:Hello! Could I speak to Ann, please?B:I’m sorry she . This is Ann’s mother. Can I take a message?A:That’s very of you, Mrs Brown. This is Bill.I’m sorry to tell you that Miss Gao,our English teacher,is ill in hospital.I’d
.B:Sorry to hear that. I’ll let Ann know it. When and where willyou meet?A:What
nine o’clock at the gate of No. 1 People’s Hospital?B:OK! Let’s make it. I’ll give her the message as soon as she
back.A:Thanks. Bye!B:That’s all right. Bye!(
)⒍A. is at home B. isn’t out C. isn’t in D. isn’t at school(
)⒎A. kind
)⒐A. time
)⒑A. come
B. is coming
C. will come
D. comes二. Cloze testLinda Evans was a famous writer of children’s stories. She lived in a fine old house in Devon. Usually sheworked at home, in her quiet study(书房). Long before(不久)her books became popular, she had tried to (打字)all her stories on her Apple Mac Computer. But brary or have a meeting. She didn’t like being (盗贼)home., and someone had typed in a new story. She had no . But she sat down to read the story, and it was a very good one . “ I’ll use it in my next book!” she said
The next month she had to go to London. She put a pot(壶)of coffee and a plate of sandwiches on the table. said.1. A. the students
B. herself
C. the burglar
D. her children2. A. mend
D. buy3. A. alone
D. back4. A. tired
B. worried
C. pleased
D. interested5. A. careful
D. polite6. A. listening
B. singing
C. speaking
D. playing7. A. nobody
B. someone
D. everyone8. A. once
D. moment9. A. flown
D. left10. A. on
D. out11. A. luck
D. excuse12. A. new
D. broken13. A. carefully
B. happily
D. badly14. A. brought
D. eaten15. A. message
D. line 包含各类专业文献、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、中学教育、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、幼儿教育、小学教育、13.外研版初二英语下完形填空专练40等内容。
 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 外研版八年级上册英语完形填空与阅读理解练习...That gave me a___13___ Working in the hospital taught me that being...  13.外研版初二英语下完形... 4页 3下载券 初二阅读理解与完形填空... 暂无...外研初二总复习完形填空练习...  学年七年级英语下册_完形填空专项练习题_外研版(1)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。完形填空专项练习题(1) Jim Green is an announcer(播音员)for the progr...  外研社版七下 完形填空专项练习_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。外研社版七下...外研社版八年级下册modu... 暂无评价 5页 免费 外研社版七下 阅读理解专......  2014 外研版八年级英语下册期末练习题(一)一、单项填空(20 分) 1. --- ...something interesting 13. She lived on B. sang 4. I like playing B. ...  2014春外研版八年级英语下册Module1---Module 5 课文完型填空专项练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Module 1 Hi Lingling, Thanks for your last message, It was...  2014年七年级完形填空专项练习题几答案-外研版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 ...(外研版新)七年... 4页 1下载券
外研版英语八年级上册Mo... 5...  外研版2014年八年级英语下册期末练习题(十)_英语_初中...I’d like to 13. It was ___ difficult work ...look, at 二、完形填空(10 分) In the US ...  2014外研版八年级英语下册期末练习题(一)_英语_初中...Much 13. The magazine once a month. A. comes...So I do 1 二、完形填空(10 分) A篇 John ...打开微信扫一扫
孔网客户端
安卓版苹果版扫描下载
学练优 九年级英语
开&&&&&&本:16开
页&&&&&&数:82页
字&&&&&&数:
I&&S&&B&&N:
售&&&&&&价:2.00元
原书售价:26.8元
品&&&&&&相:
运&&&&&&费:辽宁省葫芦岛市龙港区
挂号印刷品:5.00元